Well?

Well?

Attached: 1549431463428.png (601x582, 167K)

girls hate video games

i had one for 3 months and then i broke up with her because she was ugly and i no longer enjoyed the love/sex enough to put up with her ugliness

Because I’m average looking and I want someone who actually thinks I’m worth fucking and not just that I’m “cute and funny”.

I don't want one.

im an ugly shitskin

Attached: 1552193678936.png (574x475, 17K)

Because women are in charge of that.

Ugly personality or ugly face/body?

I'm mentally ill

Cause I’m content with being alone, I need to get my own life on track before I start throwing money at a gf.

Because all I do all day is reply to shitty threads on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum

Attached: it's genetics.png (766x758, 32K)

I never attempted to get one.
I'm a pretty horrible person, so I shouldn't even try until I fix myself

don't worry, you'll never fix yourself

Attached: 1534605565572.gif (544x500, 68K)

Because I'm 34, I did all my dating and fucking in my 20's, now I just want to work and play video games in my free time. Girlfriend is too much hassle, and also it's not safe for men these days.

Good to know

i do

i am attempting to land at a random digit that will correspond to the chart

Because Rin Shibuya is my girlfriend

Attached: 1531691430473.jpg (850x567, 82K)

Because I have a wife instead

>not safe
How so?

The only female I've ever liked is now a bull dyke. Thinking about now I guess thats why we got along. Too bro for the dick.

Attached: grope.gif (500x281, 2.57M)

The only way to get a girlfriend is to become a girlfriend

I hate human contact and it also stunts my creativity when i engage in social situations for long periods of time, i prefer to live alone in a state of strongly willed amor fati. I realize truth is an illusion and eventually i see myself deluding my psyche into taking up the challenge to engage with a girl. It will not be a beautiful girl, or an ugly one. She will not be loud or queit. I will find the most mediocre girl I can find. I will sculpt the mediocrity out of her. We will work to gwther to surpass humans, man is something to be overcome. Man is a rope between beast and superman. A dangerous on the way, a dangerous looking back and shuddering. With this women I will forcefully take a wack at genuinely overcoming what it means to be a human, I will question all morality and raise children to the highest peak of the human spirit. Overmen thousands of years from now will know me and my gf were the drops that fell before the lighting that struck known as the evolution of the physiology of humans....

Attached: dyUU88T.png (350x338, 63K)

I have a gf, but what does this have to do with video games?

>Get absolutely fucking shit on in high school due to awful acne, wasn't able to develop proper social skills due to already shitty social skills and aggressively disgusting acne
>Face clears up, turns out I'm a decent looking dude when I shave my massive beard I kept because of acne
>Absolutely shut down any girls who attempt to conversate with me out of bitterness/crippling fear of intimacy
>Know I only have myself to blame for being alone, so I become accustomed to it.
>Every once in a while a girl I know will try to make a move on me and I gotta put the kibosh on that shit

Attached: 1546474710767.gif (245x179, 999K)

My wife tends to get annoyed at the idea.

face. she actually looks a lot like the hillbilly girl from devil may cry but uglier.

i want a gf with huge soft titties
but here in beanland they're either obese or B cups at most
i also don't know how to be chad

Because you keep rejecting me Rin-chan

next time there's a mob execution at the local favela, step in and be the guy to throw the biggest rock on the person's head.

ive never tried

I have a gf tho

Attached: 09.jpg (480x712, 33K)

okay
but how would that make a huge tittied bitch attracted to me

I'm not going down on false rape charges, fuck that. I'm also not getting saddled with child support for a baby I don't want.

how do girls usually make moves on you? Do you have to know them first? im retard when it comes to this stuff

I love Kass!

They just laugh at my social autism.

Attached: 1550467393949.png (418x498, 190K)

just be yourself, you'll know when it happens

Forgot image!

Attached: husbando 8.0.jpg (4865x4865, 2.96M)

Based nietzsche poster

im fat, stupid, broke, got a small dick and no ambition to speak of.

>tfw a girl likes you

Attached: 1377114437694.jpg (569x510, 45K)

damn! i want to play this game !

Too bad he has the depth of a puddle when it comes to character development.