It's official, steam is fucked:

It's official, steam is fucked:

store.steampowered.com/app/1053020/Galak_Zed/

Literally 0 QA

Attached: 1501017876020.jpg (640x604, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1053020/Galak_Zed/
store.steampowered.com/app/602960/Barotrauma/
store.steampowered.com/app/1028020/Miner_Royale_Presentation_FINALzip/
store.steampowered.com/gfxproxy/betagfx/apps/256745692/movie480.webm?t=1553198356
store.steampowered.com/app/977200/Bible_Test/
store.steampowered.com/app/985330/Dabman_DABtastic_Bundle/
store.steampowered.com/app/750210/Last_Anime_boy_Saving_loli/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the hell did you find this shit?

>Coming out in 3 weeks
IT'S JUST A BETA!
INCOMING GOTY
CONSOLE FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Literally a flash game.

>store.steampowered.com/app/1053020/Galak_Zed/

Preordered.

This is the kind of game you'd play on Kongregate to pass the time just 10 years ago. Fuck this gay earth

Not even

>there's a real shooter game called galak z
>some student literally ripped it off for a school project and is trying to put it on steam
I have no words if this makes it through.

It will likely be free and doesn't affect me in the slightest, so I'm not sure where the asshurt is coming from.

Attached: 1470209115252.png (300x188, 22K)

wishlisted

I emailed their support email and got keys

Here:

KYCHZ-4VFRZ-H3CPR
Q99E4-ZGLB6-BATP7
LHR3R-V6DEK-FHGWL
FAKIP-03BGH-TVX7H
HTLWJ-XIQPQ-9FJBZ
EII87-H237K-T78P4
3LBL9-VNJJE-HB3RQ
DAQDB-BHGFD-RWGHT
BLIG8-B5KM6-ARQKZ

are you people serious? are people really this blind to what steam has become in the last four years?

here's a fun game for you: go to the latest releases on steam. you'll find a worse game than this on the first page, i can guarantee you. browse a bit more and you'll find the same game with a different skin because it's just a tutorial package from some game maker program.

steam is literally full to bursting with this kind of shit and has been for a long while now. this is nowhere near the levels of "kill the faggot" and "last anime boy: saving loli" which were both real games actually on steam.

darn too bad we are all literally forced to buy this :(

Yeah so? Every platform has bad games.

Nah, I know Steam has been like this for years now, doesn't mean this isn't a gay earth

thanks

Attached: 1553212626546.png (1008x1018, 59K)

Stop this shit #5

>3LBL9-VNJJE-HB3RQ
Thanks, user.

Reminder that all of this was started by an indienigger who threw a bitch a fit on reddit when his pixel platformer was denied through steam curation.

Real question is how person justifies spending 100 bucks to waste literally everyone's time and get no compensation in return.

I just use Steam to play games, and don't follow the unrelated and low quality garbage surrounding the platform itself
Weird innit?

Attached: 1549389105145.jpg (600x400, 28K)

>This is a simple game I made in one of my University classes. It's on Steam just so I can say "Hey, I put a game on steam".

>It's not too complicated, you shoot the red triangles while avoiding their missiles.

Fuck you for dashing this humble man's dreams, user. Just kidding, I know it's you and you're just shilling.

>KYCHZ-4VFRZ-H3CPR

Attached: 1310373029634.jpg (523x480, 24K)

who fucking cares?
you don't have to buy it, and you literally have tools to set your account to not show you games like that.
you dumb faggots who cry about steam having too many games that you don't like because you're too incapable or lazy to literally set your fucking filters up are the stupidest cunts i swear to god
>MOMMY I WANT LESS OPTIONS PLS

>nowhere to be found on front page
>literallywho game
you drooling wheelchair jockeys will get mad at fucking anything i swear

devs frequently change release dates to stay there. Then Valve changes what is and isn't allowed every five seconds based on public perception. I'd be fine with Steam just splitting into two stores, and doing serious QA on one of them. EGS has an insane grocery list of problems as well, but I am tired of it being used as a deflection of steams own problems.

>This is a simple game I made in one of my University classes. It's on Steam just so I can say "Hey, I put a game on steam".
what the fuck I only took 1 year of computer science in high school and my year end project was better than this

I don't even look for new games on steam. Why would I?
Normal people know what they want before they go to a store.

>who fucking cares?
steam should, because indie creators who make actual games are now leaving steam because you can't survive the onslaught of shit that buries your game unless you're an already established developer.

lmao the absolute state of pc gayming

>it'll get BUUUURIED

>galak zed exclusive
STEAM ALWAYS WINS BABY

Attached: 1538052813331.png (680x574, 127K)

steam doesn't care about devs, and neither do consumers, fuck off with that dumb shit.
the store is focused on exactly what any store should be focused on; delivering consumers the widest possible choice so they can pick for themselves.

>steam isn't giving muh indie game free marketing
that's not their job, do your own fucking marketing. not that you need it, good indie games generally survive on their quality and people talking about them, not because they had some fucking spot on steams recently released list. whiny retards man

>FAKIP-03BGH-TVX7H
Another one for the collection pile.

Attached: 1550801980923.jpg (654x533, 42K)

I've seen worse games on steam

cute game project uwu

Wait for them to sign a deal with Epic.

not so much that you cant survive. More that it takes away the few advantages of going to steam.

>it's an OP shills his own game episode

r e a l l y m a k e s y o u t h i n k

lol

Hi, Tim here. Thanks for continuing to highlight all the terrible games on Steam. user's like you are truly "Epic" Gamers.
Your complimentary V-Bucks will be sent shortly.

literally what other store is focused on this? store=/= flea market. most stores do very serious QA on what they carey.

>indieshit
LOL

Maybe they should list on several storefronts, then.

and that's why steam is better than most stores?
look, you're lazy, that's fine, but don't pretend this is some big issue that the rest of us should have our choices limited because of. i've managed my account filters, their algorithms have learned most of what i don't like and don't want to see, i don't have any issue with this shit whatsoever.

the best store for consumers is the one which offers the most choice and freedom. playing your fucking mum and deciding what you should and shouldn't be able to buy is not any good vendors job

Warning! This post contains chinese spyware!

Bruh

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-03-13-12.png (1080x1920, 1.39M)

Based tim making PC gaming a console war. Thank you for fighting the good fight.

BEGUN, RAUNCHER RARS HAVE

But steam recommends games based on your preferences and you can use tags and other features to search for games you like. Also Indie devs can advertise outside of steam and release on multiple storefronts, doesn't mean that the game will sell.

fuck off galak zed shill

>B Team
No thanks, what a letdown

it’s a virtual storefront with unlimited space, I still don’t unerstand people acting like having these games somehow removed the good ones

you make like Flea Markets that is fine. I dont. I cant even stand Nordstrom rack. Nobody is saying Itch.io shouldnt exist. I am sure you use it everyday for your "wide selection." Nobody is saying that these games shouldn't be sold. It should simply not be the same store. If steam wants to make two seperate stores fine. One that has serious QA. and one that lists anything that will pay $100. but dont confuse pay2publish or laziness with prosumer activity for the people who want the game in the OP.

Kongregate legit used to have what you pay 20€ for indie games these days.

Steam is in a worse state than a browser game sites from late 2000s

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-03-18-48.png (1080x1920, 1.13M)

Yes, that's what he said, retard.
Quality games get buried because there's so much shit on the store.

You guys really will just reply to anything won't you? This is painfully obviously some bitch shilling his own, he is also shilling it on Yea Forums. Why is anyone giving this attention? Why would anyone even think to do something like this? What is it Aaron? Are you trying to get a bad grade? Is this some kind of social experiment? Are you making any sort of grand statement about Steam QA? What the fuck is this, why was it made and why are people replying to it like it actually means something?

>It should simply not be the same store
translation
>it should simply be much more inconvenient for consumers because i personally am lazy and don't use the tools available
again friendo, no. inconvenience is anti consumer, and the store is entirely focused on what's best for the consumer. why the fuck should anyone be inconvenienced because of you being lazy? there's no legitimate argument for it m8

Attached: 1498601758098.png (737x630, 29K)

because none of the filters work.
The filter I want is very serious QA, and then maybe you filter QA approved or not.

>eight fucking question marks
>g-guys stop talking about it

go back to /r/eddit.

Attached: 1368792540153.png (325x461, 156K)

>a functional store is inconvenient because most of us just want to sort through floods of shit with idea if they even work
>people shop at Flea markets and Nordstrom rack and what have you because they are convenient.
fucking kill yourself you incensere shill. explain how you would be incovenienced?

>store.steampowered.com/app/1053020/Galak_Zed/

...and?

Dude you have to realize...
I've been on Steam since the days it was just a way to find servers for Half-Life 1 games and HL1 mods.
Steam has always been a place for community made games, experimental games, of any variety and any quality.
It's not like anybody is forcing you to play it, or buy it.

Now for some real news: a game which Yea Forums meme'd into existence (threads about the imaginary game "PRESSURE" inspired the creation of this game) is getting its official release soon!
store.steampowered.com/app/602960/Barotrauma/

I don't even play or buy "AAA" games now, for a while they've just regurgitated the same formats of game with slightly modified story, characters, and setting, but nothing really innovative to the nature of how it is played.

"Oh look another military sim shooter"
"Oh look it's Sports-ball 2kXX"
"Oh look it's racing cars"
"Oh look it's one lone hero saves the world RPG"
"Oh look it's [franchise character] in a [shooter/sports/racing/rpg] game"

Steam is the one place where games like Octodad, I Am Bread, Goat Simulator, CATastrophe, Besiege, and other interesting experimental game formats can grow and thrive.
What Epic games can't seem to wrap their brain around, is Steam has a long standing history of nurturing their game communities, and supporting interesting experimental games. Yeah not every game that comes through steam is a gem, but that's the nature of creative experimentation.

EPIC games is just another clone of EA Origin, and they're going to be fucked once all those children spending mommy and daddy's money on Fortnite skins have to start earning their own cash.

my favorite
store.steampowered.com/app/1028020/Miner_Royale_Presentation_FINALzip/
please read the entire description

Funnily enough, the trash doesn't seem to actually bury anything decent.

I genuinely don't understand why you are upset.

You're right that's exactly what I said.

I guess I will go back to Redddit. /s

Post your collection

It is perfectly functional. You're just retarded.

How does it get buried?

then how comes steam went from sub 300 games a year, and valve approval needed to greenlight and 5000 games a year over night? I mean even if you love the new steam. this is just a giant crock of shit.

>Phone poster
Opinion(s) discarded

>"last anime boy: saving loli"
What's the problem with this one?

>The trailer doesn't even work properly
>Valve approved

store.steampowered.com/gfxproxy/betagfx/apps/256745692/movie480.webm?t=1553198356

Good. I'f rather people could put up shit games than have my choices be restricted and genuinely good stuff run the risk of not being accepted due to some arbitrary QA process.

And oh wow, 5000 games over a year. If you're such a mongoloid you can't deal with that then may I suggest getting a longer attention span?

how would it be inconvenient user? spill it out
pay2publish has a store page called "market" and the store page is exclusively QA approved games. how is that way more inconvenient than just a giant hodgepodge of every .exe anyone uploads in one giant turdpile, cause sifting through it is easy if you are not "retarded"

I spend my time playing games rather than obsessing over the newest thing to come out, so it doesn't bother me all that much.

>Valve approved
based retard

Stop making shit up.

the number of good games on steam hadnt changed at all. its still 300 games, 4700 troll projects and attempted scams. regardless nice dodge.

>stop making shit up
good point, Steam doesnt even check for an executable.

Why are you even wasting your time arguing with that mongoloid? He's exactly the kind of faggot that buys the shitty meme games people put on Steam.

>Quality games get buried because there's so much shit on the store.
Not remotely the case. No game ever gets "buried", you can search for it and it comes up, you can search by tags and you'll find it too.
By "buried" all you mean is "don't get free marketing" which we already established isn't valves job, or anyone elses job. Do your own marketing. And once again, plenty of indie games with no marketing managed to be very successful on steam despite your complaints, so it's not a problem if their quality is high enough to get people talking.

>explain how you would be incovenienced?
I would literally have to go to a second store? Are you a moron? Instead of being able to search the store, I'd have to search two separate stores when looking for things.

You've been told half a dozen times, valve has given you the tools to sort the store, you do not have to sort through every game manually, but you're too lazy or too retarded to use them somehow.

Fuck I made a game just like this in college. Except mine’s way better because it has enemies that can dodge your shots and and run into each other. Does that mean I should put it up on Steam?

Jim Sterling makes videos complaing about steams lack of QA. In case people are wondering why shills are defending this bullshit. gotta oppose the fatman.

I made a game like that, but a bit more elaborate, when I was in college and I think it took me like 10-15 minutes.

>pressure
god it's awful that pressure will never be real and what it was dreamed of being.

>I mean even if you love the new steam. this is just a giant crock of shit.
what? why? because there are more games to choose from? what a disaster eh?

>because I would have to check two stores
are you actually so retarded you woulsnt be able to tell which store say, REmake 2 would be on or the OP would be on
>valve gave you the tools
none of them fucking work.
I dont want "curators" I want the shit seperated into a shit gurggler pile.

You have tags, you mongoloid.

>what why
because he said it was always like that. when it clearly has not.

>Jim Sterling
Ah, the faggot who's too scared to make his own opinion so he strokes the cocks of both sides of the argument to appeal to his redditor audience as le based game reviewer. Literally YongYea levels of incompetent

>are you actually so retarded you woulsnt be able to tell which store say, REmake 2 would be on or the OP would be on
But who said I'm looking for a specific game? If I'm just browsing to see what catches my eye, I have to spend twice the effort doing it. That is an inconvenience, how do you not comprehend this.
>curators
Curators aren't the tools we're talking about you fucking headcase lol. They have given you tags, discovery queue, and most notably a fucking ALGORITHIM that learns what you want to see and don't want to see based on what games you ignore, what games you wishlist, what games you click that you're interested in and what games you click you're not interested in. Fucking USE IT sunshine jesus christ

what tag do I use to see only things that would meet 2010 valves standards, but with no aditional filtering? legitimately curious. After I do that can I still further go through upcoming, newly released, trending etc.

Exclude any games with Japanese developers.

How is this an issue? Just don't buy it. Why is it a problem that people can release their game onto a marketplace?

Let's not mince words, the push for more "Curation" on steam universally is pushed because people want to impose moral restrictions on video games. Hardly anyone sees the shovelware.

Because it's a school project. Not a game.

the algorithm is shit. I dont want an algorithm sorting my shit. it doesnt work. especially on its own.
Do you also hate how youtube and netflix are seperate. Do you routinely say "I want to find a good hollywood movie" then just check the youtube trending page? or look for videogame essays and livestreams on netflix only to get confused?

>Amazon is bad
>why
>because they let anything on their store, how am I supposed to find anything that has any sort of quality?

Attached: 1442794890431.png (428x467, 398K)

>Not a game.
It is very literally a game lad.

>the algorithm is shit i don't want it auto sorting
>what do i pick to have it auto sorted
>PLS VALVE MANUALLY SORT MY SHIT FOR ME
Okay you have brain damage, I understand now

>your complaint is invalid cause some SJW or Christfags or whatever have a completey different complaint
nice dodge retard. I like that steam caries unrated content, I want them to continue to do so.

>Do you also hate how youtube and netflix are seperate
I didn't even read this, I was too blown away by your brain damage but my god it got worse as the post went on. Youtube videos are not tv shows or movies. Video games are, infact, video games.
I am sure you can work out the distinction if you try really hard on this one user, you will see why your comparison is retarded

i dont want valve deciding what I play. I want my netflix and youtube seperate. not fucking hard to grasp.

I don't understand. This is a legit criticism of amazon

the difference between a tv show or movie and a yotube video is scope, production value etc. at the end of the day it is a bunch of shit in a video file. no different than vidya. Are you like so retarded you cant tell these apart?
>i mean how is the OP different than sekiro. I mean can you tell the difference?
the difference between a yt video and a netflix show, is objectively smaller than the difference between these two.

>getting buried by flash games
sounds like a pretty shit game

this is false. Amazon has tonnes of QC and seperates the Amazon store from the Amazon market.
burn this game to a disc and list it on the official Amazon store and I will eat my words.

>the difference is this because i say it is
no, the difference is in the literal function of what they are.
b movies exist, cheaply made movies exist, they're still fucking movies you plonker even if you don't like them or they don't appeal to you.
all movies belong on a movie platform, all video games belong on a video game platform, it's very straightforward. catering to you is not the goal, catering to all consumers at once is the goal, and maximum choice is what does that.

Joined the games steam chat room and dev gave away keys:

CPWYE-V2ZNQ-7TTZB
WJ4KG-WJMY5-LW9YI
BRG45-RIB9H-2ZIF2
0BVGA-364LG-83WG4
80WZ2-8TGEB-QWLKK
3JFXL-F7D55-X2LP3
HMD5N-9XNKK-R03PY
F0Y44-RE2LV-G9PJV
9JKN7-3HQ96-CC0WT

thanks

HX7NC-A82LA-WV23Q
8D50I-92WDW-PLGR6
NEANX-H2T25-Z69W8
CL9T6-VT576-WR5C9

okay. so we are in agreement then. asset flips, troll projects and spam do not belong on a videogame stores. surey the only difference between netflix and youtube. is thay you arbitrarily call vghs a youtube video, and the punisher a tv show. a movie is a 2 hour video, calling itself a movie. a two hour youtube video.
just accept your own dumbass logic states youtube and netflic should fuse.
>you can filter long than 80 minutes retard, who needs it to be seperate.

>Quality games get buried because there's so much shit on the store.
>i am literally too retarded to use the internet unsupervised

Attached: wounded.gif (384x288, 783K)

>okay. so we are in agreement then.
No, we're not. An asset flip is still a video game, a troll video game is still a video game. Unless it's a virus or a bitcoin miner, it's perfectly acceptable to be on steam, listed amongst video games where it belongs.

Ignoring my post will not make the content go away. Youtube videos are not movies nor tv shows, your comparison is still a mongoloid one that does not work.
Not all video files are magically movies or tv shows, you're trying to pretend those that are uploaded to youtube without that intended purpose are lmao, fuck off retard.

why are you shilling your own game

>one of the first video games in the world is 2 lines and a dot
>decades later someone makes some shitty 2d platformer
>some cunt takes to Yea Forums to literally cry about it
is someone making you buy shit games or something

can you explain why youtube videos are not movies or tv shows without contradicting yourself?
how do powerpoint presentations sold on steam fit your definition of a videogame?

why not?

fair enough, carry on

>Developer has pepe memes and /vg/ group
I wonder if it's OP shilling his own game

>can you explain why youtube videos are not movies or tv shows without contradicting yourself?
because they don't fucking intend to be. you're trying to pretend avgn belongs on fucking netflix like some kind of dense nigger here for fuck sake lol

>waaah i don't like vn's which are very much classified under video games so they shouldn't be allowed
so just make it hide the vn tag, you absolute muppet, that way you can stop fucking crying whilst everyone who enjoys them is free to play them

Attached: 2016-03-12 15_35_59-[HorribleSubs] Dimension W - 08 [1080p].mkv - VLC media player.jpg (1918x1080, 136K)

i cant be arsed to go back through this argument right to the beginning, but do you seriously believe a youtube video of a fat kid dropping his ice cream is a movie or a tv show?
or are you just arguing semantics because you are looking stupid?

why are you fags fighting? the people who want a curated store can go to the EGS, where they will be able play Ancestors, Outworlds, Metro Exodus and many more games. and people who believe in anything goes and pay2publish can use steam and play ihhh "Galek Zed" to each their own lads.

>wonder

>or are you just arguing semantics
He is. "it's a video file so it's just the same" is legitimately his argument

Attached: trre.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

no. which is why I think the distinction is important and things that do legitimatet blur the lines can still be on youtube, or on Netflix at their discretion. I also support this seperation for videogames. your argument that they are both technically videogames. is like saying "2001: A Space Odyssey" and the kid dropping his icecream are both technicaly videos, so splitting them up would be terrible because you wouldnt know where to find which. I like flash games, hell Itch.io isnt that bad. it just should be fucking seperate. and if that seperate is just 1 click away, I will praise valve not criticize them.

some things never change

Attached: garfield you lazy cat.png (857x765, 438K)

>is like saying "2001: A Space Odyssey" and the kid dropping his icecream are both technicaly video
No, it's not, because one intends to be a movie whilst the other does not.
Both your examples intend to be video games you chucklefuck.

>your argument
big suprise that the guy who cant tell the difference between a youtube poop and a blockbuster film cant tell 2 anons apart
i was even gonna give you my subjective opinion on what makes something into a film or creation, but since you're obviously under 18 im just gonna tell you to fuck off

Attached: 4chan police.jpg (640x626, 187K)

maybe I am just too old. but it was a common distinction among vidya back in the day as well. "browser game" and "pc game" were to seperate things. Now we have to pretend like they are indistinguishable because the former runs outside the browser now. the only reason you recognize the difference with videofiles is because it is the norm.

search anything in amazon and sort by newest arrivals and then post that again with a straight face

>People give a shit about all this pc platform garbage when it's as simple as find the game you want and buy it
What is the genuine reason for caring about any of this? Are you people just trying to be upset?

so basically if I came up with a narrower definition of videogame, maybe under a different tittle. you would support my idea right? your argument seems to be a semantic one
>the vidya equivalant of youtube poop is indistinguishable from proper vidya because it calls itself a videogame
>youtube poop is different from a movie because it doesnt call itself a movie

Well every other store is curated so they're already separated unless you think the AAA's are drowning out the shovelware on steam.

Based

but theyre both still games, and steam has plenty of filters, far far beyond "browser" and "normal"

>youtube poop is different from a movie because it doesnt call itself a movie
he didnt mention youtube poops, i did
again, you seem to not understand how Yea Forums works, maybe you should lurk more before being a general embarrasment?

but hey check out those low system requirements, all you need is java

STEAM ALWAYS WINS BAY BAY

If anything you're too young m8, I'm fucking 32, your argument is not an old persons argument at all.
Again, the difference with video files is INTENT of creator. If they intend it to be a movie, I'd have no problems with it being on fucking netflix, because digital storefronts do not have space limitations, there's zero reason to not give consumers the added choice.

But the definition of video game is set, you cannot change it user as much as you might want to.
I wouldn't ever support your idea though, as I've said, because as a consumer I value maximum choice and freedom with minimal inconveniences in my way. I have over 1500 games on my steam wishlist right now that I liked the look of enough that someday I might play with a decent sale, and I guarantee you some of them will be games you think don't deserve to be on the store or counted as video games for some bizarre reason

and that would be fine if other platforms got games or didnt suck shit.
and both are still videos. still would be dumb to lump them together.

>requires latest version of JRE and JDK

Jesus

Kys indiefag

>and both are still videos. still would be dumb to lump them together.
stop replying to me with this semantics shit, im talking about VIDEO GAMES FAGGOT

I am not the one who made the semantic argument user.

>hating video games
i think you stumbled onto the wrong board there chief

Attached: uhhh.jpg (248x244, 15K)

but you still replied to me with semantics shit despite that

Indie trash hardly passes as games

Sorry user, I only play good, premium video games.
store.steampowered.com/app/977200/Bible_Test/
If you buy the bundle, you're a pussy

Attached: bible test.png (953x694, 566K)

>i dont like it so it doesn't exist/matter/mean-what-it-means
your mother hardly passes as a women but she still has a smelly cunt

Attached: no argument.png (500x711, 150K)

yeah cause I called out how fucking dumb the argument was.
>youtube and netflix should be seperate because them call themselves different things
>asset flips and AAA/competent indies should be together cause they both call themselves vidya
is an incredibly stupid semantic argument. and caling it out is not "semantics"

TIANANMEN SQUARE PROTESTS OF 1989!

CD3DI-VCN23-AADCN
94RJA-KANBA-N5MTY
Q03Y8-ICDXW-CQX6B
H2BXP-3TYYA-2PR3N

>i call out semantics for being retarded
>start to talk about OP topic
>you hound me for 3 posts saying that you agree in a round about way
cool man

Stop shilling your shit game faggot.

i literally browse GGN to find games to buy from steam lmao. and then I lurk Yea Forums threads when there is a sale because I dont have the autism to spend 10 hours making a wishlist just to have a usbale store for the sales.

Actual stores have limited shelf space and need to get the right products in the right places.
Steam is a digital store and sells only digital goods. It has no limited shelf space or physicall goods that are stored in a warehouse. It can have as much as it wants, however it wants

no

You must think highly of your shitty "games"

being an adult i dont think highly of pretty much any video games, they are toys

if epic really wants to compete with steam, they need exclusives like this
*dabs profusely*
store.steampowered.com/app/985330/Dabman_DABtastic_Bundle/

Attached: 1542332866733.jpg (474x711, 34K)

I can dab in 16 different languages

Who the fuck even goes to "latest releases" page? Seriously, how desperate you are for a new game that you need to go that deep?

Do you ever get tired of sucking corporate cock all day just to be a contrarian?

>no argument
surely begging big daddy steam to protect you from any game which you might deem unworthy is more corporate cocksuckery than explaining to a retard that nobody loses anything by having more games available

>want whats literally best for you as a consumer
>HURR DURR CORPORATE COCKSUCKER JUST BEING CONTRARIAN
what a retard

>what is quality control

I bet you think white people need to go extinct too huh you cum guzzling retard

Honestly if it works, its better then some of the games tossed on steam.
Steam has literally put games with no .exe on the store

Youre a fucking retard if you think steam allows their store to be bloated with shitty games because they think that’s what’s best for the consumer

They just want you eating shit. And you probably do. Dumbass

>somehow went from video games to white people to gargling cum
take your pills aspie, if you are incapable of using the filters PUT IN PLACE BY STEAM to find video games you want to play, you have a condition.
actual millions of people are perfectly capable of doing this so i dont know what you're struggling with

>store that sells nick-nacks and gadgets and other bits and pieces
>statue of a meerkat that was quite obviously done by a 14 year old. quite embarrasing if you were to be honest but its a piece of history and someone made it
>user barges in
>OH MY GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD. I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO LOOK AT THIS WHILE TRYING TO BUY A STATUE. IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
its a little late but i have a new years resolution for you: kill yourself right now

You need to be put out of your misery you stupid worthless kid

>haha mom im shitposting on the Yea Forums!
and here i was tired of people pretending to be retaded, now i get to deal with actual liquid-brains

you forgot
>user has the ability to specifically remove anything from his vision within the store
>he could have simply ignored the 14 year olds statue from the very beginning

What they think is irrelevant, it is what's best and that's all that matters regardless of their reasoning for it.

All this spastic energy wasted on sucking the dick of greedy faggots who don’t carry about you beyond the money you give them

Steam removed review bombing and you still think they give a fuck about “the consumer”

Off yourself already

The dev made a thread of his game yesterday giving out keys. Where the hell were you guys?

Attached: 1491975923973.jpg (750x730, 33K)

>give consumer literally all of the options
>not in the consumers best interest
which country breeds these retards

>it’s best to have a store polluted with trash that’s so bad it’s practically just a bunch of scams for down syndrome kids

>All this spastic energy wasted
thats what i've been saying but you keep sperging anyway

>people bitch at steam that the bar is too high to make games
>Steam lowers the bar via Greenlight.
>wtf why is there a bunch of trash everywhere.

In American and you’re the one sucking capitalist Jew dick

Watch the gameplay be extraordinarily good muh grafficks fag.

>we should remove actual products that people have created because of the crying of some down syndrome children
i can understand why you sympathise with the forrest gump types, but normal people have to use steam too

>why doesn't everyone share my taste and opinionnnnnnnnns ;____;
subjective nonsense lad, not an argument

>What. Is. Quality. Control.

You have to be a fucking zoomer

>buy games i want to buy
>pirate games i dont want to buy
>ignore games i dont want to play
telltale signs of the capitalist jew dick sucker

>cry about other peoples freedom
>beg for someone to hold your hand
>shitpost wildly whenever someone responds to you
classic level-headed and based user

The only people buying a plethora of this 2d trash are autistic retards and third world retards who can’t even run anything better

>he already forgot a post from 10 minutes ago
steam has quality control, you are just incapable of using it apparently

>only retarded people buy it
>therefor they shouldnt sell it, incase i also buy it
why not just not buy it user

>hide the bad games

There’s dozens of trash games going on the store every single day you pedantic fucking retard

What's your point? That's not an argument either. Even if that were the case, which it's demonstrably not from sales stats, they're consumers too and deserve the ability to buy and play whatever they want just like everyone else.
Get over it you lazy sacks of shit, god almighty you'd think having to curate your own fucking tastes was like building a tower to the moon by the way you faggots never let up

>Hide indie and early access tags
There solved your problem in 5 seconds

>autistic retards and third world retards
They have the rights to play whatever they want user, stop acting like a elitist bitch.

>There’s dozens of trash games going on the store every single day you pedantic fucking retard
and you dont have to buy any of them, and can filter them very quickly
>no games under 10
or
>games with more than 500 reviews
or
>games approved by [e-celeb]

its so fucking sad to see someone so incapable of navigating the internet that they just have to go on Yea Forums and sperg out for a while

Why not just not argue for the benefit of corporations in your free time like so many of you contrarian dipshits do

I see people defending windows 10s bullshit too, literally what the fuck is wrong with you pieces of shit

what are you babbling about you total retard

cum guzzling zoomer retards

>he spends his free time cursing the skies that steam allows students to release their shit games for $5 a pop so that they might go on to have careers in their chosen profession
>he curses that 3rd worlders and people in near-poverty have a substantial library of shovelware to kill time with
>he curses being able to pick and choose from a huge library using any amount of filters he desires
i guess you just have a legitimate conditon and therefor cant be blamed

yeah well do you wanna do that somewhere else, cause this board is for talking about video games, its not your diary to run around calling people you disagree with whatever buzzword you can think of

>he spends his free time cursing the skies that steam allows students to release their shit games for $5 a pop so that they might go on to have careers in their chosen profession

How does releasing shovel ware get you anywhere?

hell yeah dude thanks. d e s u I watched the trailer and thought it looked fun

Attached: 1552445696748.gif (480x270, 1.1M)

>How does releasing shovel ware get you anywhere?
undertale was one of the biggest games of 2016

>so that they might go on to have careers in their chosen profession

Hahahahahaha oh wow

No

There needs to be far less shitty dumbfuck game devs, the whole industry needs to crash, it’s all a bubble that’s gonna pop when you zoomers grow up and realize you don’t have the fortune to waste your time playing such abysmal low IQ trash, you literally won’t even have the money or will because you’ll be wageslaves and you’ll realize games are just getting worse and worse

Dumb zoomer, half of you aren’t even white and will be poverty stricken as soon as you grow up and the child support stops going to your single moms

Fuck I’m gonna have to build a new PC just for this one game
This is why console gaming is better

Attached: EECBC493-DD28-46E4-99C5-FEFF6455A344.jpg (640x599, 114K)

>who has money ever helped??
is it possible we are speaking to the most underage person ever to post on Yea Forums?

Learning the entire process of submiting a game to a formal platform can be very enlighting for someone getting started in the industry

>t. wanna be nu-game dev who thinks undertake is a masterpiece

Why do you even exist

>all of this psychotic projection in one post
you got all of that because i laughed at the fact that you cant filter out shit games from steam? im 22 but im pretty sure i could still do that even when i was 10, so i dont know which part of the process you struggle with
did your dad leave home to work at steam or something because im sensing alot of irrational hatred

>undertale was one of the biggest games of 2016
>undertale was a masterpiece
what sort of upbringing do you have to have to think that these two are the same thing
also what sort of upbringing leads you to have no argument for 20 posts in a row and just shout "cum gargling zoomer" at everyone

Regardless if you think its a good game or not undertale made a ton of money for a one man team, toby fox probably can live of that money for the rest of his life

>I ACTIVELY LOOK FOR SHIT AND I FIND IT! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. BURN THE WITCH.
That's what im getting from your dumbass.

Attached: What.jpg (1200x900, 136K)

He should kill himself along with you zoomers
Hyperbole you sperg and it’s not really even that much of a stretch holy fuck

Steam is hiding bad reviews for games to make you fucking retards buy shitty games with shitty business practices. And you in your free time suck their cock in any way you can apparently

Thank you for being the threads entertainment, I got a free game on steam AND i get to read this autism completely free

Undertale was a two person team.

you really arent pretending are you

Attached: what the.png (512x512, 24K)

toby fox will always be more rich and more successful than you, please dont blame us

>94RJA-KANBA-N5MTY
thanks senpai

Attached: 1529618660519s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Why are people here of all places started suddenly defending the epic story so strongly? it doesn't makes sense. This shit is worse than consolefaggotry and even fucking Tim said that "we want platforms to define the pc market, not costumers", you can't get more retarded than that

Attached: 1353695591941.gif (200x100, 307K)

>"we want platforms to define the pc market, not costumers"
>costumers
you're right user it doesnt get much more retarded than that
big chuckle at 5am, cheers

Are you marketing this? This game looks dope. store.steampowered.com/app/750210/Last_Anime_boy_Saving_loli/
>2088 year. As it turned out, the future is not that bright. Nazi Muslims came to power. In the world, everything was banned: LGBT community, miniskirts, free parking, and most importantly banned ANIME.

>
You and your magazines with Hentai were hiding in the mountains of Tibet. But the Nazis found you and threw you in jail, and also hid the illegal reading.
There you will find out that all the Anime boys were executed, and the loli were sent to the harem. You're the last Anime boy. Get out of prison, find all your magazines with Hentai and save the loli from the harem of the terrible Nazi Muslims.

Features:

- The ability to shoot Nazi Muslims;
- Save all the loli from the harem !;
- Collect your own collection of Hentai;
- 8-bit music accompaniment;
- Become the last Anime boy and save your heritage
>In 2088, Nazi Muslims achieved great success in the field of chemical weapons and not to fall into captivity and fight even after death with the infidels, they created a serum that turned them into zombies. But not everything is as simple as it seems. In addition to the increased desire to kill, they also had some other strange desires.

>Also, from time to time, they tortured these weapons with loli, which turned into different monsters. But there is a way out: collect both sick and healthy loli to take them to a medical center in Tibet. Destroy the zombies of the Nazis and find a way out of this hell, which consists of traps and labyrinths.

No, I don't actually because I'm not a mongoloid and can actually browse a simple web store.

The dev's profile is pretty cancerous too

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 12.52.50 AM.png (3083x1496, 1.81M)

I don't buy it. That doesn't mean I don't think they should be allowed to sell it or that Steam should curate on subjective terms.

>Burning garbage has been on Steam for years
>Recently gotten a little worse right after EGS came out
>Cue the retards calling it out on Steam
What a freaking co-inky-dink.

16 year olds today genuinely believe that console wars could exist on PC
they dont seem to grasp how easy it is to have steam and EGS at THE SAME TIME
or just pirate

94RJA-KANBA-N5MTY
Q03Y8-ICDXW-CQX6B
H2BXP-3TYYA-2PR3N
HX7NC-A82LA-WV23Q
8D50I-92WDW-PLGR6