Opinions Yea Forums hates you for

I love remakes. It's a great way to get peers into classic games without nagging issues that dated games often have. I'd specifically like another remake of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask since I wasn't wholly satisfied with the 3DS ones and would like to play them in HD.

Attached: 487bb4d1069c756a6cd554b46c931192.jpg (2345x3423, 950K)

I couldn't give less of a shit if a game has "soul" or not.

I really like Xenoblade 2 and think that it does some things better than 1
Chronic Trigger is good not incredible, same for Link's Awakening

> Dark Souls 2 is the best souls game
> Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game. BOTW is shit
> The Last of Us is a masterpiece and not an SJW game
> Epic Games exclusivity is not a problem. EGS takes 15 minutes tops to set up and no personal info other than an email. In the time you spent bitching about it you could have made an account and be enjoying all their exclusive games

Other M is actually a serviceable, if not great, game and a more faithful 3D translation of the 2D games than the Prime games

Remakes I think are okay if they bring something new and different to the table rather than just being direct ports like the majority of the Switch's library. I thought the N64 Zelda remakes on the 3DS were alright (Link's eyes were kind of large, but that's nitpicking), but would have benefitted from not being shoved onto the low res screen, despite the convenience of the portability.

>ocarina of time is the worst zelda game
>Halo started the downfall of arena fps and casualized the genre leading to blops etc
>vanilla wow is shit by today's standards

Me too user. While I think the Links Awakening visual style could be better, I’m glad it’ll entice younger players who would otherwise never touch the original

Would you consider enhancing the visuals to be something new?

I prefer my 3DS over my Switch and use it more.
Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker>Devil Survivor Overclocked
Fire Emblem Echoes is pretty enjoyable
Battle Network 3 Blue is better than White, and Foldrbak is fun to use
Ever Oasis is rather good
3DS Pokemon didn't really bug me in the same way other people get enraged by it
I eat pineapple on pizza
Cryogonal is a good Pokemon design.
Handhelds>any other type of game device
Gacha games don't count as real games
Orange Inkling will always be superior above all other ones
Pohatu was a cooler Toa than Onua
LCD digital toys should be allowed on Yea Forums instead of /toy/
SP>original GBA
Poppo isn't that annoying in orange juice
Ecco 2's drones had a more interesting design than the originals
Hoarding items in Animal Crossing to the point where the whole town is covered is fine
Using the generic civilian vehicle in racing games is more enjoyable than the fancy cars
sports games suck ass
shining force is better than modern shining games
gen 5 of pokemon wasn't that bad
fuck skub

Attached: shiningforce-009.jpg (572x705, 164K)

The faggots here let Japanese games get away with literally anything due to rampant weeaboism

It depends on the quality jump and whether or not they add any bonus features. The bottom screen map and quick touch screen inventory helped justify the Ocarina and Majora remakes, but the graphical jump from the N64 was also pretty significant. The Link's Awakening remake looks like lazy, overpriced shit, and the original looks far more visually appealing. What I'd consider good remakes are Wind Waker HD (swift sail, tablet item screen, sending tingle bottles via miiverse was fun but that's dead now, and some people hate the bloom but I thought it looked alright) and SA2B (an entire battle mode, GBA chao garden support although that doesn't really matter these days).

> SP>original GBA
What kind of brainlet would disagree with this statement?
> 3DS Pokemon didn't really bug me in the same way other people get enraged by it
Depends what 3DS pokemon. X/Y were bottom barrel shit. Sun and Moon were mediocre but considerably better than X and Y at least
> gen 5 of pokemon wasn't that bad
Hard disagree. Gen 5-6 was the dark ages of Pokemon. Sun and Moon are the first games since HGSS to not suck an entire ass. And that's because Sun/Moon at least have soul and atmosphere despite the gameplay being shit as always

Bloodborne is the worst "souls" game. Worse than Dark Souls 2, which I fucking hate.

i like smrpg and i like geno and mallow equally
minecraft isn't nearly as good as terraria and never will be
i like banjo-kazooie: nuts & bolts, just not as a banjo game
i don't give a shit about epic store exclusivity or steam store exclusivity
i think the link's awakening remake looks cute
i think western and eastern devs can both make great games and it shouldn't be one versus the other
gen 5 is one of the best pokemon gens along with 2 and 7

A bunch of anons in GBA threads
And I generally enjoyed all of them. XY is so forgettable I barely remember anything about it, but I didn't hate it. ORAS is fine, Secret Bases were my thing. BW2 is my favorite, and I liked Gen 7. Bored with 4, but I only tried Heartgold (dropped it 7 hours in but I liked the Pokewalker).
Does that fit more with the thread topic in regards to how you feel?

I like modern and dreamcast sonic better than classic sonic.

Watch dogs is my favorite wii u game.

>Mario 64 has zero camera issues and if you think it does you're soft-skull retarded.
>Mario Galaxies and 3d World aren't fun.
>Symphony of the Night was mediocre. Portrait of Ruin was less than that. Didn't even finish Order of Ecclesia because I hated it so much.
>still love Halo 1 and think most of the recycled levels were well done. Don't care so much for 2 and 3.
>Sword of Mana is great
>Sonic Mania wasn't very good
>I don't really care for SMW, Mario RPG, or Yoshis Story. I think SMB2 is the best original Mario game, and I actually really like Yoshis Story for the visuals and level design.
>I'm not sure MGS Revengence was worth the 30 bucks I spent on it. The bosses are great, but everything that wasn't a boss was terrible. I didn't like Armstrong at all though.

I was going to avoid even mentioning Dark Souls because it has a tendency to shit up every thread it gets mentioned in but here goes
>Artorias of the Abyss was not that good other than the bosses and Artorias is overrated as a boss (granted I didn't get to play the DLC until after I'd played through all 3 base games so armored humanoid bosses weren't new to me anymore)
>2 is good despite it's many flaws
>3 is straight up bad, its mindboggling how terrible some of the areas are. I don't understand how people try to defend it saying it has the best bosses.
>It took me 3 or 4 tries to actually start liking Bloodborne. I did eventually realize its greatness though.
>Bloodborne without the DLC is incomplete and I think less of From for charging for it.

Wow I fucked up that spoiler tag bigtime, I just meant to spoiler Yoshi's Story. I guess this proves I'm a dumb-dumb with dub-dumb opinions.

Brand new sentence

Get better friends.

Not all of your friends have to be similar to you. All of my friends are very different and I love that.