Huge, fast, strong uair that always sweet spots

>huge, fast, strong uair that always sweet spots
>huge, fast, strong dair that always spikes
>recovery is great
>projectile that easily combos into aerials
>fair and bair are amazing spacing tools
>great at ledge trapping
Fuck this character

Attached: 20198D91-F717-4968-921D-921D784CADB1.png (250x250, 65K)

pokemon trainer is 3 characters in 1 and that to me is enough for him to be conisdered top tier

>still playing smash
lol

>amazing 300iq playstyle
>Sexy af crouch walk
>cool OOS options
>amazing 0 to 60 combo strings
>"low tier" but thanks to dedicated players like Sinji have achieved Top 8 in majors
>respected by nearly all the community

Love this character. Post which character you love and why, Yea Forums

Attached: PicsArt_03-18-03.17.43.png (128x105, 18K)

>Ivysaur starts spamming up and down aerials
>spam my most obnoxious move
>win
>they leave
Every time

Someone who's trying to learn Pac here. How do you deal with sword characters who can just rush you down and out space you? I always lose to characters like Lucina and Ike because they can just get in my face and then just space me out.

Not a serious fighting game

>put down hydrant
>bonus fruit on top of it
>try to hit hydrant but get pushed away by own water
>toss fruit and miss
>power pellet gets slapped
More like 75 IQ.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Is trainer the only character you can say is actually unbalanced? You can change your weight, has three times as many moves as any other character.

pac-chads rise up *puts out fist for epic brofist*

how do i get good with ivysaur?

unironically get gud

>play Squirtle until opponent is near 100%
>switch
>use up or down air

Adapt to the way they're spacing against you. If they're throwing retreating aerials, use that as an opportunity to charge fruit or set up Hydrant. If you've managed to condition them into more aggressive spacing, they become more punishable, with the likes of Nair, Fair & UpB Out of Shield ( Don't sleep on UpB, It comes out Frame 1 on the ground )

How do I stop raging at this game when I get destroyed by people that are too good how can people be that good at this simple game

People have been playing since they were kids.

The lucina MU is one of the only "you're strictly fucked" MUs
In general against swordies you either want to be Zoning or able to stay close enough to negate spacing and get a good launch with F-air or N-air OOS.
They want to get you at the perfect spacing distance, Deny them that by either zoning or with a well time oos.

Theres no special trick against them. You need to face them all and learn their optimal spacing distance and try to avoid it.

F

No.

Attached: PicsArt_03-21-05.24.07.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

They see through you & your habits and punish them through repetition quickly, repeating the process whether you attempt to adapt but keep on repeating certain options regardless.

Attached: conditioning2.png (3076x1440, 569K)

>how can people be that good at this simple game
The question is how are you so shit at this simple game?

Thanks for the advice. I can usually do well against sword characters as anyone else. It's just Pac-Man I struggle to fight them with.

Thats what Id like to know, they seem to see invisible shit like they know exactly where to stand when to go for the punish and when not to, when they will reach in time or not when to grab or when to shield, like they are psychics and yes I do try not to be predictable

Yeah, Pac-Man kind of sucks but once you win a small handful of matches you can start posting memes with us big boys.

Also how do people know what attacks beat other attacks when they are not obvious disjoints such as swords? Like how do you know if your dair beats their upair?

The biggest tip I can give as a Pac-Main is to play ALL the characters. Learning how they play and how they want to attack you will help you determine how to set-up and how to attack.

Attached: 1553198707760.jpg (620x620, 23K)

>play ALL the characters
I mean, you should be doing that regardless
Maining one character is retarded

I've been casually playing Pac since smash3DS. I just stared to now take him more seriously.

Theres nothing wrong with maining a character. You get increasingly better and familiar with frames.
One-Tricking is retarded though.