Literally inutile

Literally inutile

Attached: 180472127.jpg (221x289, 17K)

incorrect

>functional in any slot
>mass bleed
>bonus damage to beasts
>target marking
He's great in the warrens. Don't bring him to the ruins or the cove, though.

How quickly the tide turns.

Attached: 1551906699999.gif (500x500, 257K)

His mass bleed deals whole shit of 1dmg/round until heavily invested into, why not go for flagellant if you want it to be done actually well. And as of currently there're many classes that mark that are infinitely better: occultist, bounty hunter, arbalest/musketeer

>inutile
Thanks for introducing me to a new word.

He's got a great stun, good trinkets, comes with a buff item, and consider his final bark.

He rates among the best in the only stat that matters: KINO

Attached: 1530764094005.png (939x1052, 242K)

So far the only things I have left to do are the Countess and the Darkest Dungeon, which one should I go for first? Basically which one is more likely to kill my heroes?

>All the cowards are women
Sexist!

>you should just use this character from the worst DLC instead

Attached: wanting to sell me something is a meme.jpg (520x400, 44K)

what if you just disabled crimson court content you big baby

Only started playing last week, why is CC considered bad?

inutile is a word in English? Bongs really are cucks.

What if I just didn't pay $10 for content I'm going to disable anyway?

Attached: InfiniteFucks.gif (500x500, 198K)

I have a mod that makes the houndmaster a female

Just turn it on after you beat the game.
Makes it a bitch on your first playthrough.

>Knotmaster

He was too good and got nerfed by a moronic and inutile dev team. Poor dog-bro, he was too good for this world.

The dlc was shit. There’s literally no point in enabling it.

It's not, but it's definitelly step up in difficulty and can be annoying as fuck.
That's the point though.
Deifnitely better than CoM tho.

>balance
>on a single player game
Why the fuck would you ever do that?

Because the devs are retarded? Guess all games need some balance, but don't really need to be perfectly balanced, specially if you make them more annoying or tedious.

Didn't have any difficulty issues in CC, but CoM was definitely trash, can't believe I have to kill the seeker ten times for that windmill garbage.

If he got nerfed then he must have been absolutely overpowered, even now double houndmaster dishes out the most unconditional all rows damage from everything I've used.

>Didn't have any difficulty issues in CC
Once you know how it works, is just annoying. It makes the game more difficult for new players. These shouldn't be playing with it activated tho.

FASTER

I'm doing my first playthrough rn.

Literally one of the strongest/most broken classes in the game.
>extremely versatile in all positions
>has a strong stun that can hit 3rd row
>good -PROT mark
>one of two guards in the entire game, viable dodge stacker
>self-heal to sustain and take himself off DD
>can attack all 4 rows with good damage, especially with dog biscuits and beast bonus damage (note: most of the DD enemies are eldritch/beast)
>even his shittiest skill can meme on Flesh
>scouting is one of the best stats in the game, he has tons of it
>stress healing in hound whistle, but more valuably in his camp skills and the traps/surprises he prevents with scouting and his high disarm
>his building Training Ring grants +4 ACC and +10% HP, which is huge because all the ACC trinkets got nerfed, and more HP is always valuable (it also buffs 4 heroes instead of typical 3)
>Crimson Court and Color of Madness Trinkets are actually all really good
In fact if you had to accuse the devs of playing blatant favorites with a character, HM would be one of them.

delete this