Why aren't you switching to Epic? They already won

Why aren't you switching to Epic? They already won.

Attached: depic.png (752x606, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticBlindingMeerkatTakeNRG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>epic
clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticBlindingMeerkatTakeNRG

Another company who doesnt care about the consumers. How refreshing

Free Tibet

if they already won, why do you care what people are using

When they allow me to download and play games without a fucking launcher, I will give them money.

>1 view
Hello scarr___

No point in switching to Epic, piracy is providing the better service.

Won what? Whatever exclusives they got pissed off people who wanted them on other platforms and devs are doing a great job pissing off the rest.

>Developers will decide who wins the game store wars
Given how retarded your average "gamer" is, that isn't really too far from the truth.

Attached: whale.jpg (593x537, 125K)

Epic are literally the 1%. I thought you guys hated Jews.

Just trying to get people to switch to a home grown American company and not use any of that European garbage or one made by a blimp man.

>game store wars
Are they actually trying to make this console faggotry a thing now?

I'll be honest the only reason I won't use Epic is because I can't play games offline
If it wasn't for that I wouldn't mind.

epic is based, they pay the developers so we don't need to

Is that Jeff Dahmer?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Fuck China, Epic should be blacklisted

tiananmen square massacre 1989

>devs who cost money will decide it
>not consumers who give you money
The more he says the more I'm convinced that he's at best a codemonkey that hit it big and doesn't know what to do with it.

I'm more curious about the reason why he believes this. Besides the Fortnite bucks, there's Tencent behind to help them up. I really want to know just how much is Tencent willing to spend in order to fuck the PC market over.

more like chinese money will decide since we clearly have enough of it to buy off a lot of developers

fucking scumbag

Attached: 34bdg4.jpg (500x484, 49K)

I’m not a fan of steam, but I refuse to use Epic. I don’t trust a company whose big breakthrough was a game that had ridiculous micro transactions from the start.

>Consumers won't decide, developers will
>buys out developers using consumer money from Fortnite
What did he mean by this?

>They already won.
DMCV, RE2 and Halo is coming to epic?

Who the hell is this guy and why the absolute fuck are they calling him an “Epic Boss”?

It’s that l33t hip gamer speak, bruh

Attached: A56EDBDC-5BD0-4287-98BB-D3D002D19BDB.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Because it sucks

He owns over 60% of EPIC

500 games on steam, yeah dude let me completely switch.

It's the fake it 'til you make it tactic. Microsoft sunk billions over many years on the Xbox to brute force their market share.

He doesn't know that Tencent - the company behind China's social credit system - invested heavily in Epic.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Epic what?

Attached: 1330265600849.jpg (333x500, 126K)

This shit will implode.
They can't afford to bribe them all.

>they won
So this is the ebin client I got installed with all my games on it?

He is betting that people care more about games than distributions platforms.

He doesn't.

>epic: a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the past history of a nation.

How fucking old do you have to be to have never heard of Epic before Fortnite?

IT HAS LESS GAMES THEN THE SWITCH

because im not a retard who thinks he can only use one platform
if they release a game I want on their store I'll buy it, I don't care if its on the gabe newell store or ching chong store

>developers that we are bribing with chink money will decide this, fuck off consumers
I'll stay with all american Steam and polish bvll GOG, thanks.

Attached: 1532242465381.png (1000x1000, 542K)

Can someone please explain to me the whole thing with Epic? I am genuinely confused on this whole thing except for a few points. The only things I can think of are community reviews and something similar to the workshop

>inb4 ching-chong Chinamen
Was born on plebbit and disproved on plebbit.

Buying third-party exclusivity deals sets a bad precedent for the future. They're not doing much with it now, but they could jack up prices during the exclusivity period, introduce a subscription based fee to get the benefits of said exclusivity, or just not improve in the customer service portion since you can't buy the games somewhere else.

I'd have been happier if it was GOG taking the lead but no, it has to be Epic.

So... fear mongering of something that has never happened? FFS the fat jew tried to institute paid mods at 1 point