Hello there. Sadly I cannot play this game. Those who can and have already played it, could you tell me how it feels...

Hello there. Sadly I cannot play this game. Those who can and have already played it, could you tell me how it feels, how good the game is, your first impressions?

Attached: ignplayslive-sekiroshadowsblogroll-1553026370509.jpg?fit=bounds&width=1280.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoLgRznpUBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>asking Yea Forums for opinions
>ON VIDEO GAMES
Only one to blame here

T-thanks I guess ...

No really, like: If you want a first impression just watch some footage on youtube or something. I'm sorry man but i just try to protect you here.

But I dislike streams and youtube. What would you recommend me senpai?

Attached: omm.png (1600x865, 1.25M)

Stop memeing around, sometimes we can have decent vidya related discussions in here

Well, i wouldn't know whereelse you could watch Gameplay if not youtube. If you get it via Steam, can't you play it for a bit and refund it if you really dislike it?
Have you seen the thread that are in the catalog right now? Also i jsut said Yea Forums because we are currently here, i would always suggesting making your own opinion.

>If you get it via Steam
My computer is too shitty for this game. I can only emulate nintendos. Just wanted to dream.

Attached: 1525825476326.jpg (1230x1634, 611K)

Well crap. I mean, did you play any Dark Souls before? And if so, how much you liked those?

No, I'm a poorfaggot sorry.

Attached: kn_queendidnotknowhim.jpg (600x806, 227K)

Haev you played anything similar to those games? any Action game with focus on melee combat? Maybe Devil May Cry?

More or less youtube.com/watch?v=qoLgRznpUBA

Attached: 002215.jpg (404x550, 48K)

Isn't too far off i mean. Of course as to expect the game of today will be a bit more "complex". But if you enjoyed the game you might ölike this one. The only "proven" bad thing so far is that the game is actually rather on the short end.

Thanks user. Now my soul can rest in peace. I'll see you in heaven.

Attached: 3a-castle_of_illusions_detail.jpg (1024x768, 624K)

Dude, if not just chill a few more days and keep lurking Yea Forumsl. There will be dozens of thread and maybe you can get some insight there. Whatever you plan on doing, have fun

feels like a Souls reskin, it's pretty fun

The in game model for Wolf has crazy long arms and it's really off-putting. It's kind of all I can see when I look at gameplay.

Like his hand is halfway down his thigh. That ain't normal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-123048.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

No. This is not okay. OP is a poorfag looking for his groupthink programming, he doesn't play relevant games, only old shit because he's a poor retard and he shitposts against new games, hence the OP asking for programming.

Take not, this is the kind of person who will call you a "pathetic console fag" and constantly shitpost against games they never played.

How stubby are your arms?

Hate to disappoint but it's a discount Nioh, sadly.

Attached: 1553196787847.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

That looks kind of boring...

Should I get this for the PC or PS4?

All things considered, From Software games don't have a good track record on the PC.

You look kinda boring

oh shieeeet it's bloorborne with swords
JAPANESE swords!

Definitely looks like it has less budget than something like Bloodborne or DS3, which may explain why Activision is involved as a publisher.

That's exactly normal your moron. Don't you have arms?