Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

>Free to play since the start
>One of the best class based team shooters ever made
>Hundreds of mods and maps
>Runs on Q3 engine and all that entails
>Still being developed on today via ET: Legacy which helps run the game on modern computers with support for popular mods
>Almost all servers are nothing but bots
Sometimes I wish I were a famous streamer so I could bring games like this back, if only for a moment.

Attached: Wolfenstein_Enemy_Territory_logo.png (447x223, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etlegacy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ET:QW>Everything else

NEIN

It has most satisfying flamethrower out of any game, and I occasionally come back to it, but most servers are filled with bots.

Attached: cs5610_flamethrower1.jpg (1024x768, 402K)

it even had that CS clone game mode too.

I'M A COVERT OPS.

Aliens Vs Predator 2, Wolfenstein:ET, and Tremulous are all the best, and all of them are basically dead.

The Str*gg deserve genocide

All the soldier weapons were great IMO, even the mortar.

I can hear the gibbing sound in my head
>KRCRACK

>Knife orgies

Attached: 2006-07-15-235644-radar.jpg (800x600, 125K)

What's your favorite map?

Attached: Goldrush1.jpg (800x600, 291K)

>gibbing sound
The hit and headshot sounds were awesome too. The hit one was from Q3, right?

as long as everyone had a gentleman's agreement to not hop over the dump wall at the start

Attached: ET_fuel_dump.jpg (400x300, 105K)

also when it comes to headshots I really liked the helmet system, getting insta-gibbed by a sniper always feels bad

>BRUMP BRUMP BRUMP CLINK CLINK CLINK

Who wants to play this shit together? Let's all pick a server and go nuts.

Attached: 1542659892705.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Snipping was great overall. I liked that "hold your breath" business and if you were good you could 2shot baddies left and right.

I'm too old to play FPS, Hitler.

If we could wrangle up enough people, we could hop into an ET:Legacy server. It's basically vanilla but runs better on modern hardware. Plus you can just play straight up vanilla on vanilla servers (or modded ones) as well.

etlegacy.com/

Attached: avatar2.png (1024x768, 1.13M)

also did like that the mortar provided a fantastic counter to any would be sniper nests

I NEED AMMO

NEED A MEDIC

I'm a Soldat.

TWC and TeamMuppet servers are farily active around 6-7-8 PM central EU time, i still play and have been playing for 13+ years

>tfw it's the Minas Tirith map

Attached: 1527205845121.gif (416x416, 14K)

that's one map I would have loved to see with 100+ players

Yooo, there's actually a server with 20 real players on right now. It's called Team Muppet. It's european, but I'll take 100+ ping versus no players at all.

Attached: etlegacy.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

>they don't make good fps any more
>people don't play the old ones
We don't make rational decisions.

Some people get tired (guess 6 maps eventually get old and community maps wreren't as good or they are too dumb to get them), other are graphic whores, who knows. ET was peak FPS multiplayer and probably the best F2P game ever.

Marrakech, home...

ET was my favorite mp shooter by a long shot. I won't try it again though, last time I did I was really saddened when I realised that every single server was bots playing against bots with mods out the ass

we need a ninja deer

I'M AN ENGINEER!

>tfw 8 grenades + 8 rifle grenades
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

We got a pretty full server going on over at ET Legacy.

Attached: etlegacy2.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

drink the stroylent

I've installed et legacy couple of months ago and shits depressing. Them bots spamming voice commands and running senseless into walls give some eerie feeling to those empty nazi bunkers.
Back in the days, I used to play it with my dad; he became top spec ops in some clan, but he couldn't speak english at all so I acted as his translator. Shit bros i want to go back

THE ENEMY HAD A WEEKEND