Nintendo Direct April 11th

Hey guys, before I get started, let me just say that I know most people aren’t going to believe this, and that’s okay. You aren’t obligated to believe anything I say in this post. I myself don’t have any affiliation with Nintendo, but I DO have a source on the inside. Without further ado let’s get started.

There will be a Nintendo Direct on April 11th. It will have a semi large section on Super Mario Maker 2, (similar to how the latest February Direct had a section on Fire Emblem), and will be around 35 minutes long. It will be hosted by Reggie Fils-Aime as a sort of send off.

The Direct starts off with a semi-big reveal. We’re shown a globe spinning in space with the words, “Your life, your world.” It than zooms in to show a bunch of Mii Characters with familiar faces, (Reggie, Miyamoto and even Doug Bowser,) doing crazy shenanigans such as racecar driving, parachuting, and people crashing dinner parties. Tomodachi World, (the sequel to the popular 3DS title), is set to release in Fall 2019.

Reggie comes on screen and introduces us to the April Nintendo Direct, and talks a bit about Tomodachi World. He talks about his retirement, and how he’s glad he could be in one last Direct before he leaves. We then transitions to Nintendo Switch Headlines. I’ll go through them quick.

The first of 3 free DLC packs is announced for Super Mario Party. Two boards, (named Cloudtop Kingdom and King Boo’s Frightful Manor,) and three new characters, (Pauline, Spike, and Baby Mario.) The update will release on May 3rd.

SNES games are coming to Nintendo Switch Online with their own app. They show off Super Mario Kart, Kirby’s Dreamland 3, Pilotwings, and Super Punch-Out, but say that many more will be available when the service launches on May 1st.

They show off some more gameplay of Cuphead, reminding us to pick the game up on April 18th. (1/3)

Attached: 4F436F63-F26C-4DBF-92E5-F78FF2A4FDC9.jpg (660x350, 59K)

We get some more information on Boxboy + Boxgirl including the fact that we’re getting a Boxboy set of amiibo. (Different from the exclusive Japan Boxboy amiibo.) The set includes a Qbby Amiibo, a Qucy Amiibo, and a Qudy Amiibo, all releasing with the game on April 26th.

Pikmin 3 is being ported to the Switch as Pikmin 3 Deluxe. They don’t show off anything new, besides how the game works without the Wii U gamepad of course. It will release on May 31st.

Terraria is shown off for the Switch. We’re not told much about besides the fact it’s coming out in the summer.

Headlines are then paused to go into the Super Mario Maker 2 section, which lasts give or take 8 minutes. Here’s some of the new things added.
-Two player Co-op is in the game, being able to play as Luigi, Toad, or Toadette
-New items are added, the ones shown are the Penguin Suit, Acorn Suit, Boomerang Suit, Frog Suit, Super Crown and the already shown off Cat Suit.
-Each level theme, (desert, forest, etc.) has a night mode that can be turned on
-Yoshi can be shook to give him different properties, (Red for Fire Breath, Yellow for glow-in-the-dark, etc.)
-New enemies include Pokey, Spike, and Banzai Bill to name a few
-The level finding system has been completely reworked to be able to search by name, save levels you like to your own “folder section” and being able to send levels directly to friends
-And finally, there’ll be a Super Mario Maker 2 Switch bundle, with one yellow Joy-Con and one red. The and bundle release on June 14th.

Back to headlines.

Luigi’s Mansion 3 is shown off a little. We see Luigi controlling an elevator, jumping across a pool area full of debree, and saving E Gadd from a great fall. The game is supposedly called Luigi’s Mansion: Tomb Service. This name was apparently “leaked” a few months back, so I don’t know if that person actually has insider info, or they just made a lucky guess. The game is set for October. (2|3)

Daeman X Machina is talked about for a bit, showing off some action but not much. It’s set for August.

Smash Ultimate Update 3.0 is shown next. They reveal the return of Stage Builder and Home Run Contest, and tease that more modes might return in the future. We also get a full trailer for Joker. 3.0 and Joker will release on April 12, the day after the Direct. (An almost shadowdrop, but not quite I suppose.) The second DLC fighter is NOT revealed in this direct. I’ve heard some rumblings about there being 2 announced at E3, but I can’t be sure.

Untitled Goose Game, now called “Titled Goose Game”, (yes, I’m serious,) is given a place in the Direct. They show off some of the “addictive, destructive gameplay.” It’s planned for September.

The Direct then cuts back to Reggie, who asks us if we’re enjoying the Direct. He says he has one last announcement, but to make sure we stay until the very end.

We FINALLY get the reveal of Animal Crossing Switch. We’re given the BEAUTIFUL HD graphics and shown multiple jobs, new tools and items like Kites, and shown new Villager species like Bats and Lemurs. (I’m a bit of an AC fan if you couldn't tell.) No title yet, but set for September.

The Direct then fades to the familiar “thanks for watching!”, before it cuts away. We hear “is he gone?” Doug Bowser walks on screen. “I know what you guys have been asking for. I’m here to give it to you.” We’re shown the Switch click before they reveal Earthbound Remastered Trilogy, including Earthbound Beginnings, Earthbound, and Mother 3 all remastered in HD. We get a Winter release window. (3/3)

This is perfect so far except no Animal Crossing. Please give us a reason to believe you. Just something, else it's just fan fiction and crap so far and don't pull the "i know youre not gonna believe me and thats ok" card.

Attached: twinko.jpg (640x629, 32K)

>This is perfect so far
The absolute state of nintendies, enjoy your scraps i guess

>Penguin Suit, Acorn Suit, Boomerang Suit, Frog Suit, Super Crown and the already shown off Cat Suit
And those would be game theme exclusive?

>We hear “is he gone?” Doug Bowser walks on screen. “I know what you guys have been asking for. I’m here to give it to you.” We’re shown the Switch click before they reveal Earthbound Remastered Trilogy
As bullshit as I think this is, it's also fucking hilarious.

>SNES games getting their own app

Ruined it fuck off

imagine actually typing all that for a weak bait

>Untitled Goose Game
I really can't see them announcing this in a proper direct when it would have fit in just fine in the recent indie showcase.

They haven't even filmed this yet. They always close the nintendo store in nyc to film. That will be your sign.

Fake and Gay.

They film in the nyc nintendo store?

Imagine wasting precious time of your day to write three full lenghth posts here in Yea Forums to pretend you know a leak.

OP you're a fucking aspie.

Will Mario Maker 2 get new engines though?
I wanna build in Yoshi's Island already.

>-The level finding system has been completely reworked to be able to search by name
confirmed as a fake leak

Fake and Gay.

Pathetic OP, making shit up because he has no friends to deal with his autistic ass. Fuck off fagola.

God dammit I believed it until the end

Yes. Or at least sections. They use the second floor.

This’d be pretty cool

Mario maker YESSSS

cars rash FORD

>We hear “is he gone?” Doug Bowser walks on screen. “I know what you guys have been asking for. I’m here to give it to you.” We’re shown the Switch click before they reveal Earthbound Remastered Trilogy, including Earthbound Beginnings, Earthbound, and Mother 3 all remastered in HD. We get a Winter release window

Ok fuck off asshole

That's almost guaranteed to be what happens, though

very good

So there's no fucking way half of that is real, on top of it being way too soon for another direct, but untitled goose game changing to titled goose game is pretty funny and I totally see Nintendo pushing it in a direct.
Reggies too long gone to be in a direct, I feel. And fuck you for getting my hopes up for a mother remake, asshole.

Attached: 1409159518759.jpg (438x344, 37K)

you are rarted

>Untitled Goose Game, now called “Titled Goose Game”, (yes, I’m serious,)
Even if this is bullshit, you earned a solid kek from me. Good shit user.

Attached: Woah!.png (416x514, 149K)

You were doing a good job user, if it weren't for the Earthbound in the end your post would've been believable

>Earthbound trilogy remake
Come on now. Also fuck you for making me want this

Attached: 1548110031352.gif (225x225, 481K)

>Earthbound Trilogy
Pleasse

This is fake, Nintendo dont care about Reggie and wont give him global Direct as a send off. The president of NoA is just a marketing position, he has no actual choice on the decision making, its all done in Japan

>Earthbound trilogy remastered
Fuck off never happening
Also, Porky is IN

Reggie still works there, you donut. He’s not gone yet

>We hear “is he gone?” Doug Bowser walks on screen. “I know what you guys have been asking for. I’m here to give it to you.” We’re shown the Switch click before they reveal Earthbound Remastered Trilogy
I know it's all bullshit, but this would be genuinely fucking funny, and a great way to bring in the new President.

>They show off some more gameplay of Cuphead
Why? We've already seen AND played the damn game literally months ago.

stop being so desperate.

Howdy

LaxChris, stop the shit we know it's you!

just give me another goddamn Tomodachi Life already PLEASE

Attached: 11aacaeb-1cfe-453d-9f57-d6bc85e26a17.gif (200x200, 470K)

Will smith genie

>new tomodachi game
>filled to the brim with new shit

Don't you fucking dare play with my heart like this user

Attached: 1467950832232.png (380x332, 208K)

I like carrots

Why the fuck do Nintendo fans spam fake leaks?

>Earthbound trilogy remake

You almost, ALMOST had me. God fucking damn it.

Didn’t they remove the shaking in SMM2

Because we’ve nothing else to do besides speculate on bullshit

>before they reveal Earthbound Remastered Trilogy, including Earthbound Beginnings, Earthbound, and Mother 3 all remastered in HD.

Attached: clip (2019-02-24 at 06.35.41).jpg (387x461, 40K)

Cuz Nintendo doesn’t announce shit

I want this to be real just for Mother 3

>The game is supposedly called Luigi’s Mansion: Tomb Service. This name was apparently “leaked” a few months back, so I don’t know if that person actually has insider info, or they just made a lucky guess.

Bah fuck off I saw the “several” leaks that had this name. Yer not fooling anyone.

Persona 5 for switch for fucking last?