Sekiro

Are you playing Sekiro in Japanese or AMERICAN?

The game tells you to play in Japanese

Attached: 1537174185732.png (858x420, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ks46TUm_7AA
youtube.com/watch?v=ifi0i7gbTA4
twitter.com/TKGP_TTV/status/1108762264415420417
youtu.be/bMH6FU6ZgJc
youtube.com/watch?v=aaOB-ErYq6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might still play it English.
I need memelord voices like Siegmeyer

>The game tells you to play in Japanese

And my pa told us no one likes a fucking chicky gooky jap.

So american.

probably start in japanese and if there's a lot of dialogue during gameplay and especially combat probably switch to english

11 mins boiiiiiiiiz

American

I hope you know that the voice company is completely different than all soulsborne games, it's all American accents and FromSoftware didn't overlook the English voice recording process like they normally do because it isn't canon languge in this game :^)

It has the same english VAs as DMC and Sekiro so i'll propably play in japanese

based

>mutt publisher involved
>sack all talented voice actors for anime dub shit tier "actors"

Attached: 5678568.jpg (251x242, 12K)

I don't speak Japanese so naturally English

my pa told me not to be ashamed of our dicks
especially when they're such good size and all

Does the game have subtitles for enemy/boss dialogue during combat though?
I hated not knowing what they were saying during battles in Persona 5

Attached: 1396548562105.jpg (625x552, 97K)

This true? I was already considering playing i nip but that would settle it.

Do we know japanese VA yet?
Wolf sounds like Iwanaga

This. Same for XBC2. If I don't have subs for ALL lines, then I'm using the dub.

I'd rather listen to the shitty dub then have spoken lines that I can't even understand because they weren't subbed.

Yes they're burger voices and sound like anime dub VAs

I speak American. English is for ninny britcucks

Going to play it in glorious Nippon with subtitles of course

Yes the only thing you miss is the generic random enemy mobs screaming "DIE" etc, all mini bosses and boss has dialogue that is appears pretty close to center so it's hard to miss unless you're mentally slow and can't read subs.

Souls game only had Japanese subs and no voices so fromsoftware know how important sub placements are when they've been using subs until now

English of course.
Japanese is just annoying soulless noise.
There is much more dialogue and chatter in this game than the Souls games, why would you play in a language you don’t understand?

This but unironically.

Attached: khev-indianschoolboi-cause-we-gave-you-that-l-in-1776-30868736.png (500x489, 55K)

Really? Okay, Japanese it is.

>It has the same english VAs as DMC and Sekiro
>and Sekiro
How's the weather over in Stupidtown?

This, but I speak leaf (kicked US's ass and burnt down the Whitehouse lol)

Based mutt.

American as I’m not a retarded weeb

I'll do what I always do.
If it's set in Japan or something that seems like it's full of chinks, I'll play it in Japanese.
If it's set in Europe or some other English or Germanic speaking country I'll play it in English.
I do the same shit with anime. Could you imagine watching fucking Steamboy in Japanese? That shit's jarring.

Please tell me it isn't capped at 60fps on pc.

Attached: 1542677823265.jpg (1500x1500, 264K)

>play in Japanese
I'd rather not play it backwards

>Changing British theatre actors for random American anime dub voice actors

LOL they basically gave up on the dub and sent it to die

Attached: 1549204417873.jpg (789x767, 181K)

I have never watched any anime in Japanese, it physically makes me cringe.

Reminder that canadians can legally fuck dogs.

I try not to generally. Just that most of the Feudal Japan anime I like never fucking gets dubbed so it kind of turned out that way.

>burnt down the whitehouse

That happened in 1812.
Canada didnt even exist until 1867

Imagine consuming media in not what the original creator intended, that's the cringe thing here.

>mfw American
>mfw always spelled it "cancelled" and was taught that in school
>never realized this was a thing until now
This is some Mandela shit.

Attached: 1538851705329.gif (220x206, 313K)

This.
Learn Japanese and watch anime raw.
Subs are no better than dubs.

>imagine if the original creator is stupid and wants to give you brain tumors

I agree. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust was first recorded in English and should only be watched in English.

Im playing it in German.

Playing it in God’s language, French :)

if this is the case then japanese.

I bet if this was 2009 miyazaki then he would have made it jap only audio just like he made demons souls audio english only. Probably had to concede to getting some shitty english dub because activision told him it was necessary to appeal to a wider audience. If you play this game with english audio you're probably mentally deficient somehow.

Attached: 1528050850325.jpg (296x334, 7K)

>american
What's that?

What languages are available?

is this shit fucking out already? where's the torrent!

Attached: 1542208748690.jpg (638x636, 100K)

sauce

Review embargo lifted. It's coming out tomorrow.

>canceled
what?

what the heck is this buckley shit

any asian pcbros manage to launch the game on steam?

Everybody I've ever known says "cancelled" and I've been a Texasfag my whole life.
That pic feels like a pajeet attempt at banter.

Only English, fight be weeaboo elitist shitters

>watching anime raw in japanese
Enjoy your self serious screaming and overacting.
English is objectively superior because half the time the actors sound like they're drunk or just taking the piss and it fits the garbage writing of anime so much better.

>burnt down the Whitehouse
That was The Empire.

our honey days begin here

we wuz brits n shit

Cringe

>implying the screaming and overracting doesn't fit the garbage writing just as much

why do mutts always have to be so annoying about everything?

It's a language. It's kinda like English but you actually pronounce the H sound.

I've been playing, it's so hard to tear myself away. Fuck me. Why couldn't Activision have been the ones to approach Fromsoft about making bloodborne instead of fucking snoy? Do you think the game would have suffered greatly from a lack of their money? Do you think Activision would have given miyazaki the same opportunities? Do you think the game would have been running at a GLORIOUS 60 fps just like sekiro? Fuck. This game is the fucking tits.

Attached: 1505025109295.png (1080x1288, 1.47M)

Thanks user

That's what I just said, genius.

Attached: to measure my abilities.jpg (270x301, 20K)

>Soulsbornefags are now jacking themselves off for playing the game subbed instead of dubbed
This is why your fanbase is a cringy joke.

>playing a japanese game dubbed unless the author intended it to be played that way
Worse than Hitler

>standard self-insert male MC
>starts making cheesy stupid speeches about justice or how to live your life correctly
The voice actors always sounds so fucking serious about it that it makes me want to punch my monitor. I wish I could pick and choose between jap/eng based on character.

Is Sekiro actually good?

Need a source before I’m going to believe this.

didn't bloodborne release as english only? even the japs had english. The japanese was patched in at a later date.

Attached: 1549834020577.jpg (765x897, 68K)

It feels like our differences are based in what we find funny.
Playing corny shit like that completely straight is fucking hilarious to me.

you're a faggot if you play in english.

I'm gonna play it once in each language

Dosn't matter if the game sucks ass.
I couldn't make past the first hour of the game.
Who /refund/ here?

Attached: 1531214274405.jpg (402x402, 22K)

Is that why every time you tell people to sit down, people start sharting?

English obviously. I want to see what's going on, not spend my whole time reading subs. Only weeb losers do that.

ill be playing in ENGLISH the language from ENGLAND, thank you very much.

Attached: A7FEFBEA-3EAD-4B1F-92F1-EC5F6E5306AD.png (810x700, 260K)

BB had Japanese on release it just wasn't treated as main language by fromsoftware. The trailers was English + JP subs youtube.com/watch?v=ks46TUm_7AA

English voices are on by default so they were basically telling players JP voice isn't intended

Imagine if someone walked in while you played it in Japanese. Would be top embarrassing cringe

I think so. But I haven't really been excited for a game since, well, since bloodborne I guess. I'm just fucking starved for a fromsoft game.

It's actually gonna be the English from the US.

Uh English? I can't speak jp

Someone please post a source on this not being the dark souls VA team. I beg you

It's only parrying user

Attached: oH1SzDtc_400x400.jpg (256x256, 12K)

Just watch the trailers nigga. It's obviously american VAs

The launch trailer, honestly.
Miyazaki very likely didn't want to use his VA team for Sekiro considering its setting. This is likely Activision stepping in and dubbing it. I doubt Fromsoft even lifted a finger and focused on the game itself while Activision dubbed it in one of their places.

Sounds stressful.

You need a source? Look at all the dub footage it's american accents you dumbfuck. Play in the shitty dub I want people like you to have a worse experience.

The localization company fromsoftware used for all souls and bloodborne games is called frognation and they're based in uk and japan nothing in america. The voices are completely different from all other souls games it's generic american anime dub shitters.

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-21_11-29-44-36.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

>obviously american
Is that why people are mad?
I haven’t heard anything in the trailers that deviated too far from typical FS VA direction

I switched it to English after a few hours HUL
Where do I turn in my weeb card

>I haven’t heard anything in the trailers that deviated too far from typical FS VA direction
then you don't have functioning ears. sekiro dub is anime tier, it's garbage

Fake and gay

>American VA
obvious choice

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-21_11-21-05-84.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

Extra gay

just listened to some of the voice acting, you’re right. guess i’m playing in weeb mode.

Based

I’ll have the best and most memorable experience by playing in English thank you.
Enjoy listening to ear raping gurgle sounds while you desperately have to keep look out for subs everywhere stupid motherfucker weeb lol

What made from decide to make a spiritual successor to Bloodborne with one hour of gameplay and 9 hours of cutscenes? Couldn’t they have just done another dlc expansion and put out a separate movie or something?

nice confirmation

BASED FromSoftware dabbing on dubfags. I bet Acitivison handled all the dubs to appease normalfags and Miyazaki didn't give two shits about it

Why do Americans keep parroting the "Lol you have to focus on the bottom of the screen and miss all the action lmao"-meme when all it does is embarrass Americans further.

Good luck hearing all the combat chatter withour subs. I can just imagine some fat weeb acting like it enjoys listening to that garbage language while not registrering half of what’s being said

Gyoubu in English sounds like a god damn crazy uncle

>half
They don't understand the language at all. Subfags are a joke who love a language they have zero desire to learn.

Because it's true?
I honestly don't want to read subtitles while playing a game. Maybe weebs are used to it because of all the VNs they play, but I want an engaging visual experience, not a book. If I want to read a book I'll pick up one of the hundreds in my study.

>hey what is your favorite memorable boss or NPC line and dialogue in the game?
>uhhmmm I played in Japanese so I do not know any
For this reason English all the way

>the thing that's in every from soft game is in a from soft game
well imagine my shock

>he needs some retard hired by activision spewing them for lines to be memorable to him
Sad

>Maybe weebs are used to it
Pretty sure every non-native english speaker is used to it

>if I wanted to read I would get a book
Nobody who says this reads books

ok, whatever you say pal

Does dualshock not work for anyone else??

How big is Sekiro's map?
Is it empty or are there things to be found?

English is my second language and I can understand it just fine. It was one of the easiest languages to learn and understand compared to dutch and italian which I also speak

It's empty until there's things to be found

>YOOOOOOO KUNICHIWA BONZAI YOOOO HEE HEE
English *clap* is *clap* much *clap* more *clap* memorable *clap* than *clap* random *clap* moonrune *clap* gibberish *clap*

From the reviews I've watched it looks like any souls game's world. There are a lot of secrets and shortcuts that lead around.

I meant being used to reading subtitles, not understanding spoken english

That's a vague and retarded answer.
That's nice. Would you say it's about the same size as DaS1's world?

Attached: lmaoooo.jpg (313x24, 4K)

>mlgs in fucking japan
BASED

There is a difference in watching television with subs and fast paced action games like this, you wont register it all in the heat of combat especially not if this game is as challenging as people are saying

There's no point really using subs if you understand english well enough. I suppose most non-native english speakers do have that problem, but I'm sure it's not all.

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-21_11-50-13-31.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

>Would you say it's about the same size as DaS1's world?
At this point there's really no way to tell. There seems to be quite a lot of varied environments so I assume so but we'll have to see once we actually get access to the full game.

It's From's mascot at this point. It needed to be there.

ITS NOT REAL I FUCKING REFUSE IT

Holy shit, this is the third boss. How are the others going to be? youtube.com/watch?v=ifi0i7gbTA4

The Chad of Tomoe

So how do you even go about acquiring this? Just a skin that replaces your standard katana?

I wish it was true

Still, it's a good sign. The size of the game is my one big caveat.

This is one of the areas they have shown. There are more but I would assume it's at least ds1 world size.

Attached: sekiro_map_2.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Fuck fuck fuck it has the dumb spinning camera bug from DS2 when using dualshock
Anyone got a fix?

(:

that's the whole map

>dualshock
too bad

why wont it unlock?

Attached: 5435.png (1133x583, 125K)

You little nigger you

Ah I see. Doesn't seem to show much though

Is the amerishart release day today or tommorow?everywhere online says tommorow but my preorder receipt says today.

Attached: 1551318934935.jpg (500x414, 30K)

Importing the game from japan with no intention of even using english text

It's tomorrow

23 hours here in yurop at least

true weeb right here
I bet you also speak japanese right?

does anyone else have controller problems? my camera rotates automatically

seems like a dualshock issue, too bad

Im using PIA and it didnt work the first few times but now its saying the game is unpacking with 2 hours left.

Just use keyboard and mouse heh heh heh

tomorrow for all western countries

Are there people who unironically use American voices in Sekiro? Why use American in a game that is set in Japan? It's completely unfitting

>go check couple streams out
>all using japanese voices

Seeing the mad as fuck dubniggers in chat put a smile on my face

From has really good English dubs so I will be going with them on a first run and Japanese audio for NG+

using ds4windows tho

Because we don't understand japanese?
Are you retarded?

Rice fields with Her Majesty’s subtitles desu

What platform are you playing on?

It helps to listen to the audio in a language you understand so you can still continue to look at gameplay instead of looking down at subtitles and missing something happening in the gameplay

that sucks

Because this is an action game not a reading simulator haha :b
Once I know what everyone is saying though I’ll prolly switch to JP

i dont know why its taking so long but it worked after restarting steam twice

Pajeets are the absolute worst.

>From has really good English dubs

Only when it's the main language.

see It's not frognation the british/japanese voice/localization company that worked on soulsborne it's american english text(armor not armour etc) and american accents... frognation has no american studio so it's 100% not them.

I also don't want to miss any important dialogue or secrets. Can't afford to use subtitles in a game with so many secrets and lore.

I had another question, but actually I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't read or write and just have your phone read posts to you

Because I’m not a drooling weeb?

English. I draw the line with watching things in Japanese when it comes to video games. A lot of dialogue usually takes place in the middle of battle and concentrating on the fight and reading everything can be difficulty.

Perhaps I'm just retarded though.

Attached: 1552926154640.jpg (481x306, 36K)

I don't speak Japanese or American what do

I'm not spending my time reading a game like this, if I want to read the novel I'll wait for From software to release it.

Japanese if you're a based oldfag
English if you're a retarded nu/v/ ironic weeb who most certainly browses reddit

me grug and me no read

It's ok you can't read that's fine. The only dialogue you miss is random generic enemy saying same line 100 times over.

Retards like you acting like you miss secrets or lore is hilarious when ALL souls games are English voices only so fromsoftware and japanese players experience souls games like this and missed nothing. If that's the dumb excuse you need to use to justify yourself using the inferior and not intended setting that's good your loss :^).

There are other languages too

you can't reason with the same kind of troglodytes as the ones who gave altair an american accent

shit, that sucks man. Guess you're gonna have to skip this one :(

k autistic weeaboo enjoy the ear cancer and not understanding anything

Do you speak japanese faggot? Or are you one of those larping dweebs who act like they do?
I'll play the game in whatever fucking language I want that makes it easier for me to NOT miss hints or secrets. Enjoy your reading simulator you retarded larping faggot.

>based oldfag doesn't even understand the language of the game he's playing
BASED AS FUCK

I usually just play in whatever is the original intended language if I can. Dubs always feel low quality to me

English fuck gook language

fukken schweet

But your pa was a faggot who probably got raped by some stinky vietnamese mofo

I do actually but you should play the game the way it is intended to anyway, with god tier Japanese voices, VAs that are actually competent and paid well compares to cringe sounding amerifucks/britcucks

IS VPN WORKING FOR UNLOCKING ON STEAM!? PLS HELP

Attached: 1429322479387.jpg (900x900, 466K)

same, I am in Maryland and I always thought with one L was just someone making a spelling error

>but the game was intended to be played in 24 fps :)
Listen to how stupid you sound

MY VPN ISN'T WORKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: MAKE HASTE.png (2700x2673, 1.2M)

It wasn't though

FUCK
ARE YOU SET TO JAPANLAND, OR SOME OTHER COUNTRY WHERE IT IS OUT ALREADY!??

>god tier Japanese voices, VAs that are actually competent
>they all sound the same with their screeching low test voices
Lmao weebs are so fucking delusional it’s not even funny.
Actually it is pretty funny.

Attached: E1C5DBE9-8D4C-4ACB-9177-287F5D528533.jpg (228x221, 34K)

I've tried Singapore and Hong Kong

Just wait until tomorrow faggot

>but the game was intended to be played with poopoo peepee caca doodoo weewee everywhere
about as relevant as what you just said

>Mutt dub
I guess it's Jap for me lads.

Keep seething, ironic weeb.

did you have to change your store region in steam settings or anything?

I'm on PIA too and it isn't working, what region did you set it to?

Did le liddle widdle weeb virgin get triggered? Oh my gosh

metro also tells me that the default language is russian but that doesnt stop me from playing in english. and russian doesnt even sound fucking cringe like japanese does

Attached: 1539359653612.jpg (631x359, 89K)

whatever activision cocksucker

Jesus Christ, I am about to spend $4.99 on a VPN. The current version I've got won't let me choose the country. Set your country to Japan if you can.

Fuck you retards I'm gonna play it in Japanese because it takes place in Japan. I find it more immersive that way. Nothing to do with being a weeb

>i want to be reading subtitles in a game where the focus is gameplay
Sure thing weeb, lol

And I will play in English because it’s a fantasy game, just like I did with Witcher.

Reading subtitles during an action game, especially an action game where eavesdropping on enemies and listening to their chatter is an important game mechanic, sounds retarded.

Japanese/subs for anime and some RPGs like Persona? Yes. Usually the dubs for those are cringe and completely change the meaning of entire sentences (although Persona's is ok). But for fast-paced games it's just retarded

*a fantasy game based on a real time period in japan with a japanese aesthetic and japanese developers
but it's okay bro you have fun with the hobo activision pulled off the street to record a couple lines

>he cant do both
Brainlet

Will do thanks, I like From’s writing in English.
In Japanese it would just lose all meaning, emotion and weight.

You haven't even played the game. Every enemy you can eavesdrop on is always facing away from you and you can hear them from like 30 feet away, far outside of aggro range. Get a better excuse.

I think that's all the excuse I need, I don't wanna fucking read subtitles at the bottom of the screen in the middle of my action game

Would you play metro exodus with subtitles if you wanted to listen to their chatter? No you fucking wouldn't because you couldn't sneak around effectively while trying to read. I'm sure sekiro is similar.

Japanese sounds fucking awful to my ears so I'll be forced to play it in English I guess

I bet you don’t even eat rice with chopsticks

>you couldn't sneak around effectively while trying to read
Nigger it should take you no longer than 1/4 of a second to read a subtitle and even then you can still be paying attention to the rest of the screen. This is only an issue if you're functionally illiterate.

It wasn't in Lost Kingdoms.
Boom, checkmate.

You've just given away that you didn't listen to the enemy chatter at all. Great job. If you even played the game that is, being Yea Forums that's an equal possibility.

It does to everyone, weebs pretend otherwise for some reason.

You mean because it goes on for more than one line? Sorry you're so bad at vidya you can't properly sneak if you're giving it less than 100% concentration for 0.25 out of every 30 seconds

>he can't read subtitles at a glance
Fucking brainlets, english isn't even my first language.

>cucking your ears to be a literal weeaboo by forcing your eyes to both read shit while shit is happening on the screen
Fuck off, if I wanna watch a foreign film I’ll do that, but I’m gonna listen to English cuz I don’t wanna hear a bunch of bullshit I can’t understand just cuz it’s “the way it was meant to be played,”
Fuck that cuckaboo mentality bullshit way of thinking.
Weeaboos and anime were a mistake.

READING TOO HARD

Attached: 1453214688900.jpg (353x400, 20K)

>game already has had two patches both of which list "balance changes"
KEK, more like shadows die never.

i downloaded the codex crack... so how do i unpack this thing, i've never torrented before but i'm not playing this game on consoles with the framepacing issues.

lol

>playing a japanese game set in japan in a all japanese setting with english voices

Attached: brainlet.png (644x573, 68K)

>the amazon sent my copy today
Guess what I'm playing tonight?

But are you comprehending what they're saying? Yeah sure you can read words very fast paced but not comprehending the context.

amazon sent you a box with a code written on it? amazing, why wouldnt you buy games from amazon

Attached: 1530458332164.jpg (222x293, 19K)

does it even matter when you have to learn the story by reading item descriptions?

What the fuck are you talking about?

this isnt dark souls lad

Yeah but it’s From and they can’t tell a story for shit so what’s the point?

from has never even tried to tell a story so how do you know that

Because of Dark Souls.

Yes? I watch "foreign" movies all the time with english subtitles, because they are easier to find, I'm used to it.

What is the twist? How many prosthetic tools there are?

>watching a movie is the same as playing a fast paced challenging action game
It will fly over your head

The movie is harder because the dialogue is a lot more in depth, I'm not talking about capeflicks.

basiert bruder

There's no twist.

You must be pretty damn stupid and retarded then

There is no reason to play it in a language you don't understand

Then why is the main big bad who cut off your arm you meet as the 3rd main boss?

It's a mod you fucking retards. ZullietheWitch on twitter just uploaded it.

There is a twist, things start going downhill after the electric samurai boss

Attached: D2MdPN4WkAIlj.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

He is the 3rd main boss, but in the cutscene after his defeat he revives with demon red eyes and escapes in a lightning strike.

Reminder this is a mod
There's no MLGS in Sekiro.

>died like 10 times in the tutorial
Oh man, I am not good at blocking.
t. rollbaby

Attached: 1448178082646.jpg (740x864, 132K)

>Turn on game
>Choose foreign language due to MUH AUTHENTICITY
>No subtitles
>Miss out on grorious acheesement
>This isn't green text

Has anyone figured out a borderless solution for UW? Fullscreen pillarboxes like it should, but there's no native borderless and third party tools stretch.

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-21_10-46-02.jpg (2560x1080, 296K)

I can brush my teeth and pick my butt at the same time, but why would I want to?

some of these fucking minibosses are insanely fun to fight.

Looks kinda bad in UW. Sekiro looks fat.

I should have know Frognation wasn't working on this game.
You can notice the difference in quality Frognation offered vs the one we have in Sekiro when listening to enemy npc's.

there is no ultra wide support? rip gonna hope someone makes a fix

it's set in nipland so i expect to hear nip voices

Attached: 1535561026508.jpg (1080x1244, 95K)

Nice

but reading short subtitles takes no attention whatsoever away from the game unless you're a retard who can barely read

nice analogy, but in sekiro the answer is you would do it to be more immersed
it's not difficult or a distraction

Dragonrot doesn't actually kill people. It turns them into dragons but they're really fucked up malformed dragons that look like something out of Bloodborne.

Kek

I'll just roll with the Japanese. I like going by whichever was the intended language/done first. It's why I play DMC5 in English, too.

Neither. I'm not a weeb

Shame both sound like shit, better off just muting the voices all together.

Really liked the voice acting for the souls games though. They still running with the same crowd of theatre folks for the dub? Hell, silly as it is, I'll take the English samurai if so.

i cant hear speech sometimes in cutscenes. the subtitles pop up but there is no sound

is this normal or is there something wrong?

Attached: freaking_out_cat_girl.gif (300x300, 656K)

oh well fuck that then, I'm not listening to an american

>American voice overs in Jap shit
>ever being good
>ever being anything but nasally californians that can't act

Nipponese it is.

Easily English. Japanese sounds retarded

>american "banter"
it's like you all have half a dozen monkeys living in your head going "oooh!" and "damn!" at everything you say because this
>u bad
stuff is weaker than your beer, it's fucking pathetic. Is it just autism+TV, or do people really sound like that?

Will this be available to pirate? It's quite expensive on PC

I know this is bullshit but somehow I believe it

is there a way to turn off spatial sound? its really fucking annoying to turn the camera towards people to actually hear what any of them are saying

If its in japanese i would skip the voice if possible by hitting A.So id' rather listen to understandable VA.

>Can't get DS4 to work with the game so I can't use a controller

Attached: shocku.jpg (479x247, 11K)

What a stupid question.
Japanesese setting= to be played in japanese
Western setting = to be played in english
then you have mixed games like nier automata that should be played on the language you are fluent

shit i had surround on on my 2.1 speakers

Keep embarrassing yourself amerimutt

>then you have mixed games like nier automata that should be played on the language you are fluent

Wrong the tone and emotion showed in the shitty dub ruined characters, 2B is completely different even if you're reading the dub script it's how the lines are delivered Americanizes 2B personality so hard. Should try reading up on how bad the nier dub is :^)

Someone mod in the Bloodborne version, would be more fitting.

Any samples? The English voice acting in the trailers sounded okay.

I'm playing it in Japanese, sounds pretty good.

You can definitely tell the English VA is not done by the same guys as in soulsborne cause the VA in this game sounds like an anime dub.

Is there an ingame explanation for his Lightning control?

youtu.be/bMH6FU6ZgJc

Kind of a boss spoiler but I gotta say, as someone who prefers subs this VA is really giving it his all

Attached: 1553025723531m.jpg (1024x757, 138K)

are there different subtitles for Japanese audio or do they use subtitles from english dub?

if not ill play it english

jesus I thought the anime dub comments were just exaggerating
that is horrible

Anyone get DS4 working?

Yep definitely playing with the subs now.

Bloodborne is best played in German but people still enjoyed the English dub.

There'll be one in the next few days most likely, if not tomorrow.
Will be a hex edit though, tools will come later.

I was 100% going to play with dubs but you just convinced me not to.
Thanks.

I have DS4Windows and didn't have any issue.

On a side note, the performance is fucking dogshit on my computer. What the hell? With most settings on medium the fps may drop to 45-50 when I turn the camera towards an open area.

Attached: 436464677.png (713x478, 106K)

Any good stream of the game currently going right now? I can't play until next week and I'm hyped as fuck.

Judging from this post, you seem like a real expert on Amerilard banter.

well japan always had to deal with souls games having only english dialogue so it feels fair for the samurai version of souls to have only jap dialogue

actually cringed

American because my great grandpappy didn't fight and die for me to fap off to dubbed samurai video games

>pirate bros installing a bit miner on their pcs

If they made a Mayan game would they speak their Mayan language? Doubt it, people won't complain about not being immersed due to either, just like people don't complain about not being "immersed" while watching Vikings despite it being English, or Dark Souls having understandable English.
It's just retarded weebs that make that excuse, you can prefer one over the other but don't go with that bullshit excuse and just say you prefer how Jap sounds, end of discussion.
This is coming from someone who's going to play with subs btw.

Damn that’s cool. English it is then, didn’t like his Japanese voice

>>pirate bros installing a bit miner on their pcs
actually believing this

also japanese because its a japanese game with japanese characters so why the fuck would i listen to the eng dub?

>American banter sucks
>"u-u-uhhh your beer is shit"

Attached: 1547162622347.gif (500x382, 167K)

its really satisfying to parry all sword hits

chained ogre is fucking me up but i almost have him

Who gives a fuck? The game will be fun either way. People on thsi board argue about the dumbest shit.

SOMEONE FIX THE SUPPORT FOR ULTR-MEME RESOLUTION

Attached: 1549267360089.jpg (477x499, 79K)

No fucking chinks tell me how to play my games.

Attached: 1543567255268.jpg (225x225, 6K)

so is it true that dying impacts the ending?

Keep going fellow shinobi *grapples away*

Attached: 5183DF32-2185-4690-9C1F-7BB9F48CA2DD.jpg (750x867, 168K)

not sure but ive died a fuck ton the chain orge so rip my ending if so

Imagine thinking sub vs dub is something to argue over instead of just accepting people's preferences with regards to a complete non issue

Now that everyone knows that the game is pretty damn good, people must find something new to argue about. It’s kind of fascinating really.

Now I've heard that Dragonrot only affects the world if you die again AFTER reviving yourself

I see a bunch of dubfags trying to justify their bad choices by not being able to read subs during fights. I checked first couple bosses dialogue in english and it's very hard to clearly hear what they're saying with all the music, battle swords and them moving far away you're basically going to be reading the subs anyway. I bet nobody here disables subs even when using shitty dub

i love that enemies can knock me off an edge but i cant do that to them wtf is this game design

Attached: 2d8bfbd1c9383f7f555a245c98ec185563d79ecd.jpg (1024x674, 118K)

>preference
you mispelled shit tastes

I already understand 70% of jap and can easily learn more so in jap

I will play with English dub and English subs though

HOW DO I UNCAP MY FPS ? FUCK 60 IT'S A FUCKING SLIDESHOW

i rez everytime i die whats my storyline gonna be like

Anyone got the game working on a PS3 controller?

>Get the sword
>kill the first few dudes
>swing the sword a few times to get a feel for it better
>that sound effect it makes when the sword hits the ground or a wall

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN I HEARD IT

I'm not a retarded weeb so english.

Why the fuck would you use such an ancient controller?

have fun playing with a shitty dub =]

I'll put in on english the second playthrough for meme dialog. This shit is too funny.

Japanese sounds so fucking gay and I can’t take it serious

there is a Spanish dub?

Kek, kono homo o ite, amirite gais?

Have fun being a complete failure in life.

I'm still using a wired OG 360 controller because I switched to PC and it still works

based

Considered upgrading?

Sure, when it dies. It still vibrates and everything

I'm sorry you have such a sad life that you think listening to some savage's language makes you superior. We should send you to japan next time we nuke them.

So is the Moonlight sword in there somewhere or are they going to save that for a DLC again?

What the fuck did the game say about looting corpses? I thought it said press X, but the bodies have coin icons over them and I can't do shit. I'm so confused. I shouldn't have glanced over it I guess

nvm, you just hold X

Why is this game so much harder than every other soulsborne game bros

okay so how many times did it take you guys to beat chained ogre be honest i need to know how bad i am

Why the fuck does PC have to wait 12 hours after PS4?

Second try

why arent you just torrenting it

ive died so many times ive lost count this is my first souls game but jfc im having so much trouble dodging

*one-shots you with a homing spear attack*

Someone post the google drive.

I can't relate to feeling so strongly about something so minor.

dude, DaS was my first action game, you should've seen that shit
no shame in failure

youtube.com/watch?v=aaOB-ErYq6Y

>falls off cliff
>respawn stuck for half a second
>chain ogre grabs me and one shots me for probably the 60th? time

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 17K)

4 times, I had to understand that ifram don't exist in this game, just coming from DMC5 so its a change of pace

It's set in Japan so Japanese. English isn't even my native language so I couldn't care less about it.

Attached: 1462489770789.jpg (947x1205, 245K)

its a mod you retards need to stop

Fuck, you can really see the American Activision influence. Literally Hollywood: Cinematics Die Twice.

That is one pretty girl(boy)

That's also a nice jailbait.

Attached: 1462744007171.jpg (1067x1600, 192K)

wtf I didn't know medieval japan had copyright laws

Attached: tm.png (163x15, 2K)

the two minibosses in the ashina reservoir are very tough

Stupidly good, it's fast paced, satisfying and mistakes are costly

Because I know how to read.

Possible que ça soit bon mais c'est plus amusant en jap.

Attached: 1464902545826.png (575x544, 58K)

Torrent is up everywhere.

Steam controller settings don't seem to work on it. It stays on pc. Anyone got it to work?

steam controller kek

Put the game in steam as a non-steam game, it should work.

Yeah i did that but only the joystick seems to be semi working and the character auto walks backwards.

i probably lost to chained ogre around 80 times ive been on this boss for an hour but i finally did it =]

Can't help then sorry.

>dying against the butterfly grandma
Damn, I'm getting fucked by the first boss

What controller are you using? Xbox?

I still haven't finish the download, it's just that I've seen people said that starting the game through steam helped with their controller issues.

Where can I find the flamethrower prosthetic?