/GOG Spring Sale/

Tons of discounts, tons of cool games, im getting Vampire the masquerade what are you getting user? its DRM free after all

Attached: 5675656.jpg (947x472, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAcMsF2Jbzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DRM free
then just pirate it lmao and spend the money you save on weed

Degenerate

Attached: 798520439.jpg (500x500, 59K)

GOG more like GOT (Good Old Torrents)

did you pay for that mad max picture you cheeky cunt?

no but I did pay for your mother

you got tricked then because she's free

>im getting Vampire the masquerade what are you getting user?
I'm browsing the sale right now.

Is Tyranny good? I really enjoy the concept but I never really play Obsidion games. It's a CRPG right?

I like it.
Tyranny>NV>>>>PoE
This is how i rate recent Obsidian games.

Yes, but personally I was very disappointed. I would recommend Divinity instead for a good CRPG.

so is turok seriously not going to go on sale because they just released the switch version? it was like $4 the past three sales, shoulda picked it up fuck

Tyranny sucks

I miss good old downloads

Can you elaborate? Why does it suck?

No it doesn't.
Divinity:Original Sin 2 is also a good game but Tyranny is still worth a buy, even if it is not as good.

It doesn't deliver the original premise and the writing is significantly worse than before.
Still not as bad as PoE 2 though.

>It doesn't deliver the original premise
Uh oh. So what's the deal? You start out evil but can't follow through? Some kind of redemption arc?

>doesn't deliver the original premise
What are you talking about? Tyranny is the first game in its world. It IS the original premise you retarded mongoloid.

You start as an errand boy that get's figuratively ''sentenced to death'' by the tyrant.You can still act as an ass trough the whole game but personally for me it felt too good to hate on The Voices of Nerat and Kyros. Fuck them both. Especially The Voices. If a game can make me hate a written fictional character and make me actually feel, it must be doing something right.
youtube.com/watch?v=iAcMsF2Jbzk

I wish they did another insomnia sale.

Insomnia sales are great for memes but not so good if you actually want to buy something specific.

Tyranny is fucking dogshit

What makes it dogshit exactly? Elaborate.

Elaborate dickweed.

Is Wizard of Legend any good?

Attached: 1547970948927.jpg (460x215, 62K)

Talk about suicide by words

Attached: 1552089878829.png (600x580, 426K)

Pixel art roguelite. If you like those kind of games sure. If you like a specific genre i could recommend you a game.

Is Gun any fun

What about pathfinder for a crpg then you tyrant fags?

It´s really short if you are good at video games
Before the new patch, I beat the game in around 2-3 hours.