Is lady gaga a gamer?

Is lady gaga a gamer?

Attached: 82551057365.jpg (1080x802, 187K)

One of the most pathetic things about CD Projekt is how it discarded its Polish values and adhered to American socjus politics as soon as it started getting a lot of American money.

yes

Attached: 1532660571411.png (1200x1200, 585K)

That sounds exactly like Polish values to me. They're basically poorer Jews.

based guy

>polish values

You can report them if you feel that's the case, they receive funding from National Center for Research and Development.

>Cyberpunk 2077 has a history of transphobia
yeah I'm gonna need to see the receipts for that claim

I can't wait until she leads the fourth reich against women and minorities,

Can't wait for liberals to cannibalize each other. I don't care if you want to cut your dick off but please fuck off with your drama

I hate the thought of them spending money on big name voice actors when they should be spending it on literally anything else to improve the game.

>polish values

Attached: 1553138093249.png (664x720, 382K)

>Polish values

Attached: 1553100314459.jpg (513x510, 29K)

Hoping cyberpunk isn't bad.
If it is bad I'll just not buy it and run a 2020 campaign instead.

Attached: unknown.png (693x642, 333K)

I fucking wish I knew people interested in playing CP2020.

Why? CP2020 has aged horribly, just wait for Cyberpunk RED when 2077 comes out

>CP2077
>transphobia
When did this happen? Personally it would only make me want to buy the game more

If there's any one game I could actually see her playing it's Bayo.
Gaga as Jeanne's VA in 3 when?

is this where poles pretend poland isnt a shithole just because it's strict on immigration and people are racist?

don't worry
she'll be a full chrome model with an EXPANSION PAK
you fuck her (she fucks you) so she'll leak Corpo information during pillow talk

Their twitter made a "did you assume my gender????" and resetera trannies had their field day b/c they're like sharks in bloody water with that stuff
No joke

yup

How has it aged horribly? Do you mean the mechanics or the fluff?

Huh? Weren't they saying that Cyberpunk was always trans friendly? Why are they switching it now?

One dev who submitted a game for GoG said that upper management has changed radically since 2015 which is why its the way it is now. Apparently they were hired from California.

The mechanics, particularly Netrunning (which was always shit) and the combat (which is way too numbers-focused for how RP focused the rest of the game is).
Saturday Night Skuffle from the Cybergeneration book > FNF if you're actually serious about starting a game,

>game isn't even out yet
>history of transphobia
lol

>If it is bad I'll just not buy it and run a 2020 campaign instead.
But user, Shadowrun was always the far superior pen and paper RPG.

>That feeling when Shadowrun vidya has been utter shit ever since the SNES/Saturn.
R.I.P.

From the same article. I gave them a click so you don't have to.

Attached: cyber trans.png (574x360, 32K)

She hangs out with the Clintons at "Spirit Cooking" events. No way she would lead a 4th reich. She would lead you to get fucked in the ass by Shekelburg.

Based Gaga
How will transcum ever recover?

>Polish values

Attached: polack subhumans.png (1278x2407, 155K)

>Not even fucking Lady Gaga is safe
Jesus Christ.
What the fuck is wrong with the world? When are we waking up from this nightmare?
Do we really ne

Fuck "refugees" though.

Pffffthahahaha. Jesus. Thank God that foreign devs like CDPR and Warhorse don't buy into that shit.

what a fucking joke

>Platinum retweeted this
How long until a Lady Gaga collab?

A-user?!?!

Attached: monka.png (241x228, 102K)

but p*lish "people" were the refugees 30 years ago

Shadowrun is literally just CP2020 with Orcs & even more needlessly complicated rules.

Identity politics needs to get its mutant appendage the fuck away from my games.

I'm starting to think we had an apocalypse over this shit that inspired Abrahamic religion in the first place.

Attached: transroights.png (645x187, 14K)

>Game that isn't out yet having a history of anything
Do these people even read what they write before shitting it onto the internet?

>takes zog money
>give zog the finger
based

literal white skinned niggers

not to mention every 1st world country in europe has a sizable polish population
they're refugees to this day

But they aren't the m*slim and afr*can refugees of today that rape, steal, kill, and bomb people with a very high frequency. So it was okay. Times change.

Pole slavniggers have no values.

>So it was okay
not it wasnt you freeloading nigger

holy shit now lady gaga is in this game? goddamn it sounds like trash, shit gameplay, shit writing, shit graphics and visuals, now a shit irrelevant singer lmao

Didnt she won a grammy for her last album or something? Far from unrelevant.

>poleniggers come to ireland to work for the potatos
>hop on welfare as well and send all their potatos back to poland
>shit up the welfare situation and take up jobs they're not qualified to do because they'll all work on nigger wage
>fuck off back to poland when they're done people financial vampires and LITERALLY refuse to employ irish people in turn
You subhuman niggers can go get gassed a second time for all I care. You're all scumbags. Don't even get me started on how fucking rude you all are too. Autistic bastards.

I made this image.
I'm so sick of video games forcing politics upon me. If it includes trans people, diversity, strong female do-no-wrong mary sue types, I don't want it. None of this should be about pushing agendas. But I swear, every new game that comes out, some people on staff felt it necessary to include something bringing light to "mysoggyknees" or "transphobia" or anything SJW-related. It hurts especially when it's relating to an already existing GOOD ip that these captains of industry felt necessary to utilize to get their point across.

I'm just so fuuuuuuucking sick of it.

Every time I come across a thread, article, reply, or source that talks about this shit, I picture a middle-age man sitting at the breakfast table with a newspaper in hand reading the articles, and every time an article comes up that he doesn't agree with, he disgustingly replies, "oh, for fuck's sake." Like the grim little reminder that the world is falling ever more to shit.

Attached: ohforfuckssake_01.png (500x500, 26K)