ITT: Yea Forums writes ridiculous plotlines for DMC6

I'll start: Kyrie is pregnant and Nero goes to kill Mammon so he gets unlimited money supply

Attached: file.png (1160x653, 869K)

What if the kid is born in full DT and kills Kyrie by accident?

There's a magic orb that falls from the skies and lands in some non-specific Ukrainian city. The orb has the ability to grant one wish, only once, and then destroys itself. Demons from hell lead armies to the surface to use it to become the ruler of hell, Nero is after it to cure Kyrie from some dumb incurable disease, Dante is out to destroy it because he thinks its a bad idea, and Virgil is back as some fucked up Nelo Angelo to become stronger than he was before. Halfway into the game, angelic beings start rushing from heaven to retrieve the orb, since I guess it fell from there or some shit. Instead of V we get some alcoholic slav in a tracksuit that uses consumables to become a demon and smash the shit out of everyone. Everybody fights each other. Maybe a bayonetta cameo at the end or some shit, I don't fucking know.

Patty goes to hell to get Dante and force him into a shotgun wedding. Slap Mundus on the side.

Now that Vergil and Nero know about one another, they bond through a road trip where they hunt demons and folklore monsters.

Angels don't exist in DMC you should know that after playing 4

I honestly never paid any attention to the plot in 4.

Demon kind is put on a sort of "hold" by heaven due to the multiple attempts made by Vergil and others to open portals in the human world.

Dante, Vergil, Nero and every demon all lose their demonic powers and have to regain them slowly throughout the game by killing angelic bosses.

Could have Dante and the crew going to hell to recruit old demons they've beaten in the past to help against heaven. Imagine Nightmare and Burial fist-bumping.

Could have returning characters that made it to heaven as bosses. Creedo cameo would be killer.

Plot twist the climax into Vergil losing grasp on his power-hungry nature and grabbing angelic power for himself from the "final boss". Entirety of heaven and hell teams up to stop him.

Attached: the-fuck-am-i-reading-this-is-not-brutal-enough.jpg (636x364, 90K)

With Dante and Vergil taken care of (for a while at least), Mundus decides it's the time to come back.
In an attempt to trick Nero he creates a clone of his mother who lures him to a remote islan-

wait

>Angels don't exist in DMC you should know that after playing 4
uhhh why would demons and devils exist without angels on the other side

Fuck if I know

That would be so comfy.

because Itsuno said so

Dante finally loses his virginity

Attached: tumblr_orazupRMzo1qjqv2uo2_500.png (500x460, 195K)

>fucks some demon chick while stuck in hell
>creates anti-Nero
uhhh pottery?

No
Dante is pure

Attached: Pickles2.png (345x389, 152K)

I don't know, but I want a DLC where Dante and Vergil travel into hell to fight Donte and Vergin, both who are dubbed in Spanish

this sounds like an episode of Supernatural
>yeah, theres this couple of demon hunters down in Mexico

I don't remember Angels being even mentioned in 4

because only devils may cry

Order cucks mentioned them all the time

Lucia comes back. Successfully becomes Dante's lover. Produces the next heir.

Attached: 50099284_297844200918717_6339672201990144194_n.jpg (555x600, 59K)

There's an entire panel worth of two pages in the DMC3 tie-in manga that sayd that there's only the human and demon world.
If that's not enough, look up the DMC4SE dev interviews on the DMC youtube channel and you'll find one where Itsuno mentions yet again that there's no angels or heaven in DMC. He even says that he was always worried that westerners would eventually wonder shit like "where da anguls?" cause the concept of heaven and angels not existing is something you don't see in the west a lot

dante and vergil escape hell but they bring infinetly replicating parasties with them

>you see dumb white piggu can't seem to grasp the concept of a world with demons but without angels
paraphrasing Itsuno's answer on "do angels exist in DMC?"

dmc 5 =/ v and the main plot character is vergil,dmc 6 should be sparda prequel.

oh fuck. meant to reply to

We learn that Nero's mom is half angel which is why his DT looks like an angel.

Mundus returns from hell for DMC6

Also, a remake of DMC2 titled of Devil May Cry 2: Redo

mahou akuma shoujo with patty
theres some infestation at her college

The Order used Demons to turn themselves into angelic like beings that are actually demons. Crato and Nero had a quick debate about it before that epic boss fight.

Mundus tutorial boss whole Dante and Vergil are occupied. Nero fucks him up, and realising the power of half breeds decides to go create his own. It's implied you're going to face this spawn at some point, but you never do. The big bad is something else entirely, Mundus ends up addicted to human puss and decides to conquer the human world by getting every woman addicted to his angelic cock.

Sparda is back, because it turns out demons never really die they just get re incarnated, which is why he sealed Mundus in the first place instead of just killing him. Something happens and do do do do.

>Mundus notices how strong human-demon hybrids are (misses the point that the reason why Dante wins is because of his humanity/motivation) and rapes some woman to create an heir.
> Nero and Dante have to fight Mundus in the underworld while Nero fights Mundus jr (female).
> Mundus jr is basically Wrath from the first version of FMA, where it isn't bad per se but it's too autistic to know what good means.
> Nero fights her a couple of times and she gets an opportunity for redemption
>Dante and Vergil defeats Mundus but before he dies he possesses Mundus jr and becomes a super fucked up Sin devil trigger version.
> Nero kills it, but absorbs Mundus jr's soul and gets a pair of sick Ashura arms.

Attached: wq5qjcwlymm21.jpg (1300x936, 139K)

>Vergil and Dante fight Mundus was what I meant.