Would you get stadia to play her game, Yea Forums?

Would you get stadia to play her game, Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-072628_Chrome~01.jpg (534x430, 46K)

Did you just assume xer gender

A Momo is fine too.

You mean to play the old game, or a new one?

>rape

A new one. If google was smart, they'd push her as their mascot. Probably have to change her name since Momo is associated with that suicide thing.

Ugh, that sucks but you're probably right. Even though the creepypasta is likely a passing fad, Google still probably doesn't want parents getting confused when they search "momo game" and get results about a child suicide game. Which is a shame, since I would love to see more cute magic school shenanigans.

Mono? Sounds similar to momo, monochromatic, means "cute" in spanish

I'd probably go with Mimi. Or maybe think of something spooky-themed.

One potential counter could just be to call her “Momo the cat” and not just Momo so if people when looking, they’d be more likely to punch that into a search engine

>it's another big eyes big head minimal features character going for "so cute you can't hate it" episode

Attached: 1539721836716.png (384x390, 175K)

Probably the best choice.

>risk getting sued by disney using mimi that sounds so close to minnie.
just stick to their guns and use momo

Hey, at least it works.

Mono is a disease.

Last name could also work. Adds to the "cute animal harry potter" theme.

I want to fuck this cat.

Attached: 99ce35df5fb03478277973beaa4f77820fcdb71a_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Mononucleosis is, yes, but there are a lot of other words people think of first. Like the actual word mono, meaning one. In your case its only half of what you see it as.

Still. The common shorthand word for it is mono. I'd wouldn't name my cute character that. Unless maybe she was missing an ear or something.

I know Disney is kind of above the law but I don't think even they would win that one, especially not against Google.

this was by far the best halloween google thingy

I don't know who or where that cute cat is from but I would never ever buy anything that has to do with streaming video games or has a subscription model when it comes to video games NOR would I ever install a malicious Chinkoid bot net on my pc.

Bring your cute cat to GOG and we can talk.

>it's another big eyes big head minimal features character going for "so cute you want to fuck it" episode

Attached: lwg2rfqshlk01.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

they are literally fucking Google, they could simply scrub unwanted hits from the search results

Attached: 1551265165736.png (400x399, 214K)

Hell if they wanted they could put in big block letters at the top of the search results explaining the situation and that it was a hoax anyway.

Just call her Moon or something. Nobody cares about Sailor Moon anyways

ghost dicks

sniff

Attached: 1551235388507.jpg (1843x2048, 197K)

this

Attached: svnjin.jpg (1121x713, 74K)

Attached: 1542217167705.webm (720x406, 580K)