2000, I am forgotten

2000, I am forgotten.

Attached: 1518065505090.jpg (1626x2155, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcvKpVAwdqY
arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10916073-introducing-the-premium-pack!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By the japs sure, but not us.

Attached: 1490463938422.jpg (905x1280, 203K)

To find the man about whom I have dreamt endlessly... Only to discover that he cannot even remember who I am!

>lost love forgot her
>country she served destroyed
>genocide of her people
>witnessed the survivors at Cleyra nuked
>plot leaves her to rot past disc 2
Did the writers hate her or something?

Probably just writing issues in general.

9 is just a giant clusterfuck, all round. I don't even know why it get praise so much when many other FF is just plain better. This was my first FF and even then I saw a lot of glaring flaw. Freya was really the only reason I kept playing the game and it sadden me how screwed over she get.

Don't forget the fact that Beatrix got off pretty much scot free even though she literally aided in the genocide of the Burmecians and was just as bad as Brahne.
At least Alexandria went the way of Cleyra after the Treno tourney stuff so there's some level of irony there.

Be careful, you will get dumbass that tell you that she is just doing her "job"

It could be worse she could be Krystal.

Attached: 1540305945259.jpg (500x655, 92K)

you mean getting cucked from her own game?

I want to muzzlefuck Freya so bad.

And being turned into an edge lord and then being retconned entirely.

Looking back, I think Beatrix was someone's Mary Sue character.
She OHKOs your party several times, she commits genocide and doesn't answer for any of her bullshit.
She gets a heroic moment when Alexandria is invaded by mist worms and even finds love in the end.
Meanwhile Freya is drowning in alcohol at some Lindblum hole.

yeah that was fucking gay
at least she's in smash

>still no playable burmecians in any game
Life is suffering

There are mods and games with customization that let you play them. Why not do that?

Attached: best rat.jpg (1260x927, 468K)

Try Final Fantasy 9.

Attached: 1552028816220.jpg (247x268, 26K)

The rat might be forgotten, but Eifel 65 isn't!!!xDDD

You know what I mean, FF always has super cool nonhuman races and they're never main characters

>tfw no Tactics game set in the world of FF9
If only

I like her but furries ruined her for me.
They ruin everything. Why can't you guys just die?

People actually like Beatrix? She's straight up evil, calling the innocents she kills rodents, and stuff like that, and constantly taunting the main characters with death.

You forgot to mention that she shit talk you after she beat you, all three times. How do people ignore this and still fangirl her is beyond me.

I actually have a dick so I dont let other fags ruin shit for me
Grow one yourself

You must hate Kimahri and Red XIII too

Something something STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT BEAT PLAYER UP and shit. They think that being a cheating cunt equal strong.

furries didnt exist in 2000 (at least not until you booted up a modem) so it was cool to see a female rat character. now if you like that character you're a furry.

She has a really good tragic theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hcvKpVAwdqY

>Beatrix was a YAAAAS character before that was even a thing
Her character is even shittier now in retrospect.

>furries didnt exist in 2000
how new are you

well in this australian outback town no they didnt sir

well you stupid fucks only have 1 good furry girl from aussieland so no wonder you'd be unaware

I'm very certain she was recreated into Lightning and we all know how that turns out

Attached: all these faggots.jpg (999x596, 78K)

>Disc 1 literally ends with a 'mom says it's my turn to win' auto kill move that defeats the entire party no matter how strong you are
>No option or alternative paths were you can win or at least survive fairly

I fucking hate JRPGs so much.

Not a furry but she is a fine looking rat alright

...ok maybe I find Yiff sort of interesting...

Attached: 1444554521988.png (630x700, 558K)

I'm glad RPGs don't do this cheap shit anymore.

I feel like I'm the only person who feels that Freya was handled ok. They give her cutscenes to explain why she isn't involved with the burmecians past disk 2, and I don't know what else they could do with her story.

>and even finds love in the end.

I hated Steiner forgiving this cunt trying to assassinate him. Damn writers.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 8c2c9aa03edd45869280cf5b86830166.png (1000x1000, 374K)

You were forgotten in your own game despite having a solid storyline.

give her a side quest to get Frately's memories back?

>want to be with Katt
>this fucker comes out of nowhere
>even if you win, you lose
>faggot already got a girlfriend anyways
I can't begin to tell you how much I hate JRPG "unwinnable" fight. It one of the raging thing I hate about Beatrix.

Isn't the latest Xenoblade chuck full of that retarded shit?

Attached: tiga.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Furries
She has dem tiddies

Steiner was /our guy/. Damn shame.

>and I don't know what else they could do with her story.

Hold a grudge against Garnet and her shitty country for being dumb enough to let Kuja use them like pawns to get the Summons like Bahamut. And from there hate Kuja as well. Freya has reason to hate both the minor and main villains of FF9. Not our fault the Jap Hacks make for horrible writers.

doesnt that nigger die anyway?

Attached: 5c76acc11f3df469fee5ebb3baa79118.gif (908x986, 367K)

Maybe not. A theme of FFIX is getting over existential despair.
She should have a quest showing her moving on from Fratley (now a symbol of the past) and fighting for something new (the future).

What kind of reaction is that? But yeah, the burmecians and Freya aren't coming back any time soon. It simply less painful just to play those rats in another game that allows you to.

Attached: screenshot_2018-09-16-10-22-49.jpg (1261x956, 348K)

I find the world of FF9 very appealing, for some reason. It feels that this essence has not been properly captured since. And I'm not particularly holding out on new games doing so, either.

Attached: alexandria2.png (528x432, 258K)

so basically she should bang Zidane while Garnet watches

Can a human impregnate a rat?

I always thought she was gonna end with dreadlocks. That whole year was a huge disappointment

It has the comfiest world of any FF

Yes but that isn't the point. You can't win Katt over a cheating fuck like him, and he die to a weak boss that you could easily solo. That fucker even guilt tip Katt about being the last of their race but decided he would rather barb a human girl. Seriously, fuck him and fuck those type of bosses.

I'll give it a shot either way

Attached: 11d7eb3f4accc984c27a09801682c315.png (860x1400, 779K)

you get the pussy in the end at least

I was thinking she should fighting to secure a future for the rat race.
But I'd be down for her cucking Garnet.

Looks like coh

for science

Attached: 1547881936712.png (1190x734, 1M)

>tfw you'll never get to chill in Cleyra with all the qt maidens or go play card games in Treno and enjoy the nightlife
Why live tbqh

Its Champion Online, actually. Its an okay mmo, but most of the good stuff is behind a paywall.

Attached: character selection.jpg (1261x956, 253K)

>Freya ending up with Amarant
This idea comes up from time to time. Why, though?
I don't see the chemistry or the storytelling logic of her ending up with that bum.

wait can you actually fuck the tiger girl bitch

Zidane and Steiner are taken, Quina is unattractive, Vivi is dead and underage, so that only leaves Amarant out of the party members.

Something like that

Attached: 66ca8f2609e753dac8bdfbf02ef1b625.jpg (1650x1654, 251K)

They had a few moments and it seemed like it was going that way. EVEN AS A KID i saw that over her just trying again with memory lapse person that fucked off entirely for the entirely of the story. But then again Amarant ended up with tiddie girl so eh.

I wish

This is some retarded logic.

What about Fratley, you dumb slut?

I was like 12 you nigger.

I didn't say I supported it you touchy niggers, Fratley's about as much of a non-character as most other subplot-specific characters so most that go with that line of thinking either forget he exists or reason away that they didn't get close again

It's been a while since I played, but I think after Freya's story arc in disc 2 Amarant is the character who talks the most to her. People also like shipping, and they are both quiet and experienced in combat while everyone else in the party is either taken, underage, or Quina. They're also both kind of forgotten by the game.

Entirely forgotten her after amnesia. Wasn't mentioned at all afterwards. FF9 should have had more character events.

>tfw no burmecian/cleyran gf

Attached: 1552670455593.jpg (960x960, 52K)

>You'll never be a farmer in Dali lamenting people giving up honest farm work to produce weapons of war
>You'll never be a scholar reading a good book on a comfy chair in Daguerreo
>You'll never play Chocobo Hot and Cold with your best mates
End me

Zidane would get bored of living with Garnet and would be better off adventuring with Freya and Choco

Cute rat. I'd play that game but I sort of don't really know where to go from the beginning.

Nah Krystal at least is relevant enough to be an assist trophy, Freya sadly is just not there to Square.

This. Also Quina...what the fuck is Quina? Tranny?

Did anybody here collect all the beans and did everything in FF9 before the world fucked cities so you could never visit them again? lol get fucked dwarves and dali.

She's not even in World of FF as an NPC. :(
There are only a handful of unvoiced FF characters and she is one of em.

Two people talking doesn't mean they're boyfriend/girlfriend and shipping is cancer.

Quina is a girl and this is more of a race thing

You know most of us that played this as kids didn't ship people but just thought they would end up together right based on how the story went right? Nobody was rooting for anybody to fuck we just wanted to beat the game.

"Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a free-to-play game in the Dissidia Final Fantasy series for the iOS and Android platforms."
She deserves better.

its still crazy that her smash model still doesnt have underwear modeled on

I was a kid back then with the game on release and even then, I knew the useless faggot has more in common with the tit monster with a giant axe than rat girl.

Attached: lani_ffix_102.jpg (200x300, 16K)

Figuring out how to get the 3rd coffee wasn't easy. Possibly read online how to. And when the game was new then replayed it way more than nowdays and sometimes even forgot to visit Dali during the card tournament.

Doesn't appear in thearythmn, or Dissedia not even World honestly it's hell to love obscure characters in FF because not even SE will bother with em.

Still gets me did they even patch that?

I would say just play the game until you hit level 40. From here, work your way into getting the highest tier gear and do end game stuff like open world bosses call Cosmic, Rampage, TA, etc.

This always annoys me, espeally after how Beatrix treat him like shit. I hate how force was the Love Letter part was.

How much of that is doable by a free player? I don't really have the money currently to sub to anything. I've played it a bit a few years ago but I haven't touched it since then.

I dont think they did
pretty sure that would put the rating up
It would be better to give her the Assault outfit

We didn't see her either for a long fucking time though. Glad he possibly destroyed that though.
I didn't even have internet then. :(

Beatrix hated how her own knights disrespected Steiner early on though. There was plenty of hints of her liking him.

Pretty doable, actually. You're stuck with archetype, but the ponyfag dev knows how shit they were and buff them. The Unleashed, Blade, Soldier, and Inferno are great DPS. The Behemoth is an okay Tank. The Radiant is a tolerable Healer. You can play with any of these in any Endgame stuff.

>sub
Other than the Lifetime Sub, the normal sub got remove because of the publisher. They made the Freeform and character slot cheaper and they have the Premium Pack, instead.
arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10916073-introducing-the-premium-pack!

Attached: freya_crescent_by_niking.jpg (800x622, 199K)

Forgotten character? Try a forgotten franchise.

Attached: 1474491852197.jpg (750x900, 465K)

The only thing that matters is that Garnet is the biggest whore in the entire franchise

Attached: Garnet 14.jpg (640x480, 36K)

There is a whole lot of characters that falls into that category.

Attached: Khris.jpg (350x658, 93K)

who she

That's not Tifa.

Hell, Garnet isn't even the biggest whore in FFIX.

Attached: Beatrix.jpg (202x250, 7K)

The cutest healer in the Shining Force series. You also get a cute fox mage but she appear at the very end of the game.

>Tifa
>whore
Ironically, Aeris is the whore between her and Tifa despite how each of these woman look.

Attached: khris_join.gif (256x224, 7K)

Attached: Dzgydy_UUAETLlq.png (677x790, 253K)

Attached: 011.jpg (1050x1502, 811K)

Attached: 012.jpg (1050x1502, 834K)

Attached: 013.jpg (1050x1502, 846K)

Attached: 014.jpg (1050x1502, 899K)

>x-ray shot
Kino. Best thing Japanese artists invented, hands down.

This is the worst feeling
When you love a obscure character and he or she never is acknowledged by anyone
It's the same feeling i have with minwu from 2 but he's pretty cool at least

The best this franchise got was to appear in a archie comic crossover between Sega and Capcom ips and they did nothing but job to Sigma.

Attached: BoFIVBox.png (316x316, 216K)

>genocide of her people
overblown

tfw JRPGs don't make cute and cool beast races characters to join your party anymore.

Attached: 1460785787644.gif (1200x900, 374K)

And he got away with it!

now that was based

Attached: 1512097125169.jpg (442x469, 57K)