Why does Yea Forums have such shit, terrible, garbage tastes?

Why does Yea Forums have such shit, terrible, garbage tastes?

Attached: disgust.jpg (753x707, 29K)

Half this board has been taken over by resrtra tranny/furry basement Bolshevik types who only play gamed and enable their world view.

Because Yea Forums, much like any large group, in mainly consistent of the lowest denominator.

It's why people flock to the newest smash game instead of sticking with the best in the series.

I blame weebs as well, but weebs have been here forever.

What's your favorite game?

Because everyone with more than one braincell comes here only to shitpost.
Everyone taking this place seriously is zoomer, retard or combination of both.

DMC3

I don't know why don't the mod bn this thread?

Attached: 1549334686980.png (300x279, 60K)

Borderlands 2

not sure if thats sarcasm, but I unironically think that Borderlands 2 is a great game, ignoring all the sjw shit

Battlefield vagina

Holy fuck you melee fags are pathetic. Its not in evo, it was never fun to watch and it only gained its status after being followed up by brawl which was made to be shit for competitive because smash is a party game. Youre a retard for playing smash competitively and a bigger one for sticking to melee after smash wii u came out

Because Yea Forums is full of people, and people fucking stink. Also posting become oddly, obsessively, incessantly "ironic" in recent years.

>I'm not like the rest of Yea Forums
Everybody agrees that your favorite game is good. Unless you're retarded.

>another Yea Forums is dead thread
the only people that say 'Yea Forums is dead' now are new fags- because every old fag (or atleast cancerfags) know that Yea Forums and Yea Forums have been long dead because of redditfags coming in during GG and Drumpf. Now 70% of Yea Forums is filled with these failed normalfags scum rotting the internet.

DMC3

/pol/ doesn't play games

I'm not saying Yea Forums is dead now, im just talking about how fucking shit Yea Forums is.

I do, but mostly Arma.

Because they desperately want to be contrarian even if it means rejecting how they actually feel

Based

> Its not in evo
Is SFV better than 3rd Strike because it's in Evo?

weebs

I don't have a favorite game. It's either shit or it's not.

most people on Yea Forums don't like games.

> failed normalfags
>normalfag
lurk more

My current games:
> Squad: comfy game with great community.
> UNIST: honestly, it's the only anime fighter worth giving a shit about.
> Frostpunk: it has no chill but it's also comfy in a weird way. Despite children amputees.

I'm this guy. My favorite classic game is Fallout 1.

>Frostpunk
>no chill

Attached: hmm.png (480x480, 101K)

Because the vast majority of users here are circumcised. Not only that but they are somehow under the impression that being circumcised is normal and also that humour is spelled without the u

How does relate to Yea Forums being shit?

jesus christ americans are stupid
are you serious?

Yes. Since you are deflecting the question, I assume that you can't back up your own argument. Opinion discarded.

that is the answer, dumbass

Or ESL fucktards like yourself.

oof