80 days until E3

>80 days until E3

Attached: 1527630790023.jpg (4266x2400, 3.61M)

>No Sony no watch

Attached: 1468554107592.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

it's still bizarre to me that sony just isn't going to be there

Sony bros can just go to Cannes or some other arthouse film festival. Oh, but trigger warning, those European movies usually don't censor breasts.

Fuck off it can't be

Attached: 1449930775538.png (561x413, 261K)

>Neku choking Shiki
Kek

The past 2 years were shit for Sony shows. (Well 2017 opened with Monster Hunter World but that's it) E3 is better without them at this point.

Why is Starfy sad?

I'm hoping that I'll be able to attend it this year.

chad pls last year was an absolute abomination and you know it

Attached: 1528773205775.png (198x212, 81K)

Nogames

they're saving any upcoming exclusives to use as PS5 launch titles and it's pissing me the fuck off, there's been hardly anything worthwhile in a long time.

they were entertainingly bad, though, that's half the reason to watch E3
the PS5 launch better be damn good then

Yeah, seriously. I've gone to the "PlayStation E3 Experience" (the thing where you go to a movie theater and watch E3 live there; not to be confused with the PSX event that's like every Dec) since like 2014 I think, and the last few years have been trash. It's fun as a general event, but any fanboys or anything saying Sony has had a good E3 recently is out of their minds. They've had awful E3's since the hype of E3 2015 when FF7, Shenmue 3, etc happened. I've only been going just because the experience itself is fun

>the hype of E3 2015 when FF7, Shenmue 3
I wasn't even hype that year honestly, Shenmue was literally an announcement for a kickstarter and FF7 was vaporware from the beginning, without even a hint of a release date and nothing in-game or even in-engine from what was shown.

>tfw i missed out on the collage cause i had no internet that week

this is the year bros...

Attached: 1538544340339.jpg (437x431, 18K)

True. But I don't know, it was fun to me as it happened. Sounds stupid or whatever, but everyone in my theater actually stood up and clapped and cheered when FF7 was revealed. It was just nice to see in person something that makes everyone so happy.

if FF7 remake officially cancelled yet or are they still supposedly developing it? I know it went into development hell and last I remember hearing was that development basically restarted from scratch or something

Now I'm sad :(

They claim they're still developing it and that it's going well. Even if it's not out for fucking years which we all know will definitely be the case, I expect to see at least some pic or trailer soon ish now that KH3 is out of the way. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled the PS4 version and it launches/is at least shown off alongside the PS5. That'll definitely be the main version. PS4 version will probably be super gimped and run like shit

Chad would never have sat through last year's shitshow