Dead or Alive 6

I'm having a blast playing with them. How's your training going anons?

Attached: 1550877023166.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgq-DB8ccOw
youtube.com/watch?v=wTLB_i1-vQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yEvOHUeer9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still learning basics, but wanted to complete the tutorial so it counts as complete. I don't know if it's a bug, but I'm stuck here. Am I doing something wrong?

Attached: 20190320184538_1.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Getting better, still have too many suits to pay for

I've been ignoring it until lobbies go up. Why can't I buy costumes separately?

>Arcade stick came in
Would I be okay in DOA if I'm fucking around with VF2 on my stick right now?

Attached: black lancer.png (400x260, 55K)

Probably to push the sets more at first. Singles may come down the road for suits, but they want to re-enforce that you should just get the season pass overall.

No. You must wait 7-10 years for the cellular structure of your body to be replaced.

Yep

Attached: 1553107014786.jpg (1920x3200, 834K)

Mila needs more revealing clothes. They should have at least given her one semi lewd one.

I don't understand the flow of this game at all. I've done all the tutorials and played like 30 matches so far and it still feels like a back and forth mashfest

Think of it like rock paper scissors

Dualshockers + VV Discord will do wonders for you

I understand that much, but it's more like

>opponent is constantly playing rock
>you have to use special paper for each type of rock and it's purely guessing which type of rock they're gonna use or memorize every string of rock variations and which kinds of rocks come after which kinds of rocks
>can't ever use scissors because your opponent is doing rock string after rock string

You have an easy button. Use it. No guessing involved.

>half a bar to relieve pressure one time

working on unlocking best suit for marie and game felt like unlocking all her suits except the blue suit first

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-20 20-50-50-94.webm (680x384, 1.88M)

Use the break blow's armor property to push through their attacks and hit them with the super.

Attached: 1553079130354.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Some people are just dumb user

It kept getting interrupted. Should it be sooner? I'll be giving it another shot.

Yeah, and then the plugsuit costs 20k anyway. effing classic girl suits are 20k each, really KT?

Block you idiot. This rock paper scisors shit is a meme way of misinterpreting the triangle system, you should focus on properly punishing things just like any other fighting game. Accurately reading or visually reacting to what you're opponent does is stuff for later.

All that I've learned is that I am basically guessing on holds at all times and I guess that just never changes. I also tend to hold too early so I end up doing a hold three times in their face in which they'll they do an attack and fall into my hold anyways. Also fuck some character's attacks that look like highs but are actually mids. Also fuck the hold that is used for kicks, it doesn't hold them, it just deflects.

>should it be sooner

I'm not omniscient user

No, it had to be later. Basically after the attack is already out, otherwise it gets interrupted.

Tap S (no direction) a few times (no more than 3) and keep going with a combo or alternate back and forth and it will easily fill back up.
PPP+SSS+PPP or whatever works with whatever character you're playing. It's super easy to fill. I can do 20 hit combos just doing that.

Fuck this Marie hold. How do I counter this bullshit? I once got caught in a Marie constantly doing this to me and I didn't know how to break out. It's a good thing more Marie players don't know about that or else I would lose every time. All they have to do is spam this stupid hold.

Hit her when shes rolling on the ground?

>amerimutt one is fat and has 2 guns
Gut n guns, based devs

Stop spamming holds. Are you in the F-E ranks? Holds are the riskiest thing you can do in this game, block, stop getting hit and having to "guess" or worse yet trying to use holds offensive (unless they are offensive holds). Just block and punish, or side step their attacks, holds are for when you know what you are doing. They are a big part of the game but new players just spamming that button is a classic. Usually it takes playing against a couple of competent Tinas for them to lose this habit.

Attached: sigh.webm (1088x720, 1.51M)

Do you see how far she is when she's rolling? She also pops back up too, unless I can hit her before she does that. But her roll is pretty quick, so I don't know if my slow lows will be enough to hit her.

Alos i don't know what character you are playing but they all have different holds, some do damage, others put you at advantage and others even launch. For example Kasumi's regular low kick hold does less damage than normal low kick holds because it's a launcher.

she's not fat, but I wish she was

Attached: file.png (831x1176, 1.23M)

you can do a quick jab at her in the air and it stops it

Duck, it's how you deal with the majority of offensive holds.

I wish her tits were fat

Fuck Wi-fi players.

I'm in the D-C ranks. Literally the time to be learning holds because people use it too often here and I have to even the ground.

Leifang who is supposed to be amazing at holds, but I don't know actually see how so. I've gotten far enough without using them.

Gotta wait until they fix the tit size with a patch, or maybe in DOA6U

>Leifang who is supposed to be amazing at holds, but I don't know actually see how so
Are you using her expert holds? They hurt like hell if you can get the counter

Using is not the same as recklessly spam. When you meet a Tina that erases 60% of your health in one throw you will see.

She is THE hold character but you have to be gud with her and know how to do all her expert holds, and as said previously her kick hold gives her guaranteed followups but you will have to ask a Leifang player.

Attached: 1552837361700.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

>DoA has been my favorite fighter since the ps1 days
>After Itagaki got canned the fighting mechanics and character design got even better
>absolutely atrocious dlc whoring
Feels bad man, I really want to pick it up, but I want to wait until a more complete edition comes out.

I need more Christie+Nico

I started playing online today and got to D rank so far.
Then I played a marie guy and he rekindled my hate for her. How do you counter that thing where she turns you around?

Attached: 20190321021001_1.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Just don't hit her.

Also Nico is cool

Attached: 20190321020809_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

>expert holds
Wow, I never knew about these. I always did these on accident. It's like I have a whole new move set now.

Reminder that "nerfed" boob size is a lie.

Attached: nchng.webm (530x692, 1.21M)

How are you supposed to kill something if you're not allowed to hit it?

I'm a;ways just a touch sad the camera can't go lower for some panties peaking out.

Dreamcast here.

She can't always do the turn thing because she can't attack during that either.

It's not tho
Have you looked at Ayane in Ninja Gaiden Sigma?

I love my perfect wife Ayane!

I know it's literally just one mentally ill sperg still raving about this

Sigma is a spin-off.

That has nothing to do with her boob size.

>spin off, that guy is faggot but Ninja Gaiden and DOA are sister series and form a continuous canon.

Plus it's a younger Ayane

didn't mean to meme text

And made by very different people.

When will Ayane stop being so fat?

it's literally made by the same people...

By the same studio, not the same people.

tfw never going to get this outfit

Attached: DOA5U_halloween_vol2_ayane_costume_34.jpg (394x700, 243K)

Never is a long time.

literally by a lot of the same people

I'm having a blast too. Literally because I'm blasting cum from playing with MUH DICK LOL

Should I buy this or just get dead or alive 5?

Attached: 1552487219522.jpg (1080x1073, 444K)

OBESE

I gave it a try. Did the tutorial and command training and most of combo training with each of the freebie characters.

Seems like it could be a fun game but I really didn't click with any of the characters I tried. Kasumi could maybe work but she seems a bit advanced for me. And I can't find if there's some other way to try out any of the locked characters. I wouldn't be opposed to buying one or two if I thought they'd be a good fit but not without trying them first and there doesn't seem like a way to since they are grayed out on each screen.

The 6 shot is zoomed in closer than the 5 shot. Look at the size of her head or arms or anything else in the pictures.

IT'S FUCKING FREE SEE FOR YOURSELF

How does this fucking question keep popping up?

Attached: 1553066557136.jpg (2048x1152, 265K)

NiCO is the best.

Attached: 1553118051784m.jpg (576x1024, 66K)

I made sure everything is the same size. The only difference is her posture.

I keep trying to download the F2P version because it doesn't install for some reason. What in the is going on?

Attached: 1550434326988.gif (444x250, 292K)

Is he fingering her??

what do you mean?

Can someone redpill me on Kokoro? What is her game plan and how difficult is she to pick up and train to a decent bnb level?
Just looked through all the characters in wardrobe mode and she is really damn cute

They are professional fighters, he's obviously doing a fighting move that's not sexual in any way. Get those dirty thoughts out of your head pervert.

Attached: special technique.jpg (1152x2048, 389K)

Half sister to Helena with a similar fighting style to Helena's. Kind clumsy and sweet, a bit naive. Decent for fighting. Her fighting style can be more difficult for other opponents to take down if they're not decent at DOA already.

I only played her in DoA4, so my knowledge is really outdated but she had a million mixups back then. She wasn't too hard to pick up but you needed to put in time to really appreciate her.

Best

Attached: 20190317230553_1.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

Mixup queen and hard af to read

She looks like she fucks demons.

Discount Bajiquan user. her game plan is to mix throws in mid string because she can do that while abusing the fuck out of her stuns.

Tons of stun and a pretty fucking great neutral. Every single one of your good follows is linear as shit so you're free to sidestep if your opponent isn't guarding blindly against you like a dumbass.

In terms of learning? She's actually pretty easy. The only people that are anyway kind of difficult are the ones with just frame timings on all of their combos like phase 4 or people with a million moves like brad wong.

She's a tiny bit retarded.

See that big Play Game button at the top dipshit? I hit that, it says it's downloading, and then nothing happens. I don't see it anywhere in my library.

Attached: wooooow.png (1343x544, 148K)

>fighting an opponent
>losing
>watch my waifu get hit by closeup jawbreaker
>now I'm pissed
>hair gets knocked down
>now I'm pissed and diamonds
>win
Currently 7 wins 0 losses in matches where the opponent has jawbroken and knocked my character's hair down. When will they learn that this only makes me stronger?

You can try her out in the character specific tutorial.

She is one of the beginner friendly characters. Close range pressure and mixup character. She has easy execution, hits hard and has deceptive and quick moves, the higher you go on the skill ladder the more you are gonna have to learn to mix up.

Attached: 1552842232735.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

Welcome to playing Leifang. She has hold options out the ass. Good luck on getting the timings on those expert holds against every character especially against grapplers who will wreck your shit when you whiff one. It will take some practice. Also if you haven't already, I hope you're mixing in Unshu stances every so often to keep the opponent guessing as it holds mid and high punches, but don't get to happy with it.

Attached: 6907875fd37eab968b1b81717a953961.jpg (703x1000, 325K)

Sound more like Ayane.

HEY

You don't talk to my wife like that

Attached: hey.png (972x655, 743K)

Welcoming him to playing Leifang is when he starts spamming 3PK since it crushes highs and mids. Which unless they've changed that in 6 is still the most silly shit in existence.

Ayane is half demon, but doesn't fuck demons.

Her mother got fucked by one

She looks like she would be a perfect wife and mother and I would love to spend my life with her.

She's not half demon, she was just "tainted by evil" to some amount. Also she will fuck anything,

Post some combos already!

Attached: cmbdn.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

How do I get good with Diego, I'm D+ right now and want to blast waifu fags girls in the face with his ryona punch

AYANE IS OBESE

whats your max user?

Attached: 1552265888220.jpg (3470x2458, 2.04M)

Which DOA is the best at fellatio?

Whats up user?
I can see you're a man of fine taste, Kokoro is really the cutest, if you're looking to play as Kokoro I'll save you some time here:

She sucks.

what is the best look for Hitomi?

Regular hair.

Attached: 20190315014030_1.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Ayane. She's been practicing since she was 8 with her dad.

Bobcut

Attached: 20190320161116_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

From a fatal stun? 72 I think? It's one of these.

Attached: Ksmcmb.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

Probably Christie

Attached: 1552779731000.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Either karate gi with the headband or the steampunk outfit with the goggles. I never liked the pink headband.

or ponytail?

Attached: 20190320161140_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Guess it wasn't in that one after all.

>she sucks

Don't poison other user's opinions just because you're shit. She's pretty good and fun to play. There isn't a single character right now that "sucks"

Attached: 20190320161148_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

My wife and goddess Nyotengu.

Though it's really not a fair contest, because she could make me finish with one finger if she really wanted to.

>there isn't a single character that sucks

Uh oh...I just spotted the FSD fanboy.

Attached: 20190308172412_1.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Hitomi has the best midriff

Attached: 20190308182649_1.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Good, now everyone know you're some faggot with a chip on his shoulder not worth listening to.

Attached: 1552887121164.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

Costume 4 with ponytail, kill yourself if you think the bobcut looks good
And forget what number but the one with the black and pink letterman jacket with ponytail and Hitomis glasses is also good

Whatever dude

Attached: 2019-03-20 22-07-18.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

This scene confused me. When did Ayane ever call her self a tengu? WUT?

Attached: Shrug 2.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

When will Ayane stop being so fat?

WHY IS THIS GAME NOT INSTALLING

Attached: 1553117534425.jpg (800x800, 72K)

where the FUCK is gen fu?

Yea Forums doesn't know how to play the guys and doesnt really know how to play the girls, they just want to play dress up and take screenshots of them

In DoA2 she was under Tengu's spell and she became a bit of a chuuni and called herself female tengu (Nyotengu).

DOA2 arcade mode ending I think.

It's more because he keeps posting that on every single fucking thread.
Absolutely no one cares about playing the males.

Fuck I really want Nico's costume but I'm not buying every single one just for that one.

Eliot ate him.

I want to tell Ayane how much I love her while holding hands and looking her in the eye.

I really want to play P4 but I'm poor.

what ares the chance of Honoka joining Mugen Tenshin and becoming a titty ninja in the next game?

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-07 21-50-39-48.jpg (1920x1080, 793K)

Gonna wait until they add best girl.

Attached: 1533361469943.jpg (720x1280, 148K)

She did? I literally don't remember any of that, i only played the PS2 version of that matters. I actually have it set up and i've been thinking about playing the game again but i only have one controller and they are pretty rare so i don't know if i want to wear out the D-pad playing fightan.

The Ayane scene that stuck with me the most from that game is her casting her ninpo spell

I never understood the hate for the bobcut,
yeah it looks weird on Momiji, but it actually looks decent on Hitomi.

My fucking nigga.

* what are the chances

It's after she defeats Bankotsubo in DOA2. Although I guess it's not canon since Ryu is the one who killed him according to the sequels.

Attached: female tengu.jpg (1744x1440, 951K)

Ponytail

You can buy all the wedding costumes seperately on Xbox, except the deluxe editions stuff. $1.99 each.

Attached: 1553091839844.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Rachel is trash. She wasn't even the best blonde guest character in DOA5.

She'll be buyable for the same price at some point probably.

Eliot lacks the stomach capacity to finish his meal. Should have fed him to Bayman instead. Where's my sit your ass down attacks.i miss those. I miss him

Attached: Where's my main KT.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

hush baby boy

Attached: 1533311913909.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Retired, now it's just Eliot

She'll be my wife and the mother of my children by then.

Which?

You can on Xbox and Japanese PSN. It's only in NA Steam and PSN where they aren't sold separately. Not sure why.

who gives a shit
post more girls

Attached: 2dc2c70bd0f077ce2739d8ea076c013f.jpg (1175x680, 91K)

You first

Dead of old age

I just played ranked for couple of hours after getting to 90 quests out of 130 done. First as Hitomi and then after my streak ended switched to my new girl NiCo.
Playing against Kasumi became cancer with how hard it is as newbie to recognize when it's a punch or kick combo coming to my face and once you try to hold you way out from a combo you're already down a round.

Attached: NiCo top-down bottom-up.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Speaking of DOA2 was that ninja stage from Mugen Tenshin or the Hayabusa?

Also they should remake that and the Dragon Temple stage, they were so cool.

>helena is my favorite girl
>too small brain to into her complicated combos and playstyle

Attached: 9853476734762.png (633x758, 16K)

I've been in every thread, he does post it once a day, probably to rile people up, but not every thread

Not sure which one you mean. There was a village at night, if that's the one? I remember fighting Ryu there a lot.

Her cheeks are to round for it, you gotta learn a few things about style man

>waifufags too busying masturbating their 2 inch pee pees to DOA girls than offer help to people who are having trouble installing the game

It's like you fucks hate actual people playing this swiftly degrading genre.

Attached: 1553044483086.png (640x427, 328K)

Yes, the village at night with the waterfall and the fireflies. I also always associated it with Ryu but maybe that's because it was the place to Izuna Drop at.

>block as the autistic Kasumi mains mash out her combos
>punish when she's vulnerable at the end

You're the only one with this issue mate, I've never seen anyone since f2p launch to have that, it's not like anyone here can help you with that and you'd be better off trying Steam issue shenanigans and issue fixes or something.

Attached: NiCo pointing.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

I wish they'd bring back Burai Zenin. I love rainy stages.

This Kasumi is very unsafe, it's very easy to deal with people who don't know how to use her.

Imagine unironically playing waifu fighters and not for the waifus

Attached: christie.png (1000x1331, 1.22M)

what does Yea Forums think about Marie being Helena's maid/errand girl?

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-06 12-58-28-57.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

I want to imagine cumming inside of Christie

Does this retarded fucking gorilla have a single punishable move? Kill yourself if you play this mashing ape.

Attached: file.png (907x2000, 1.41M)

I don't really care.

1PP is a good Diego move - good range low, tracks, safe
I like to do that until they show they can deal with it

Let's try that again. But without shitty conversion timings this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgq-DB8ccOw
>i'll never unlock this song ever again
Damn it at least give him Mentor. Fuck.

Attached: 2019-03-20 22-28-19.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

SEETHING.

Attached: 20190315014131_1.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

I like to think Helena forces Marie to prep her black bulls but never let's Marie cum

Dont blame us if you're too retarded to counter her.

Imagine being leglocked by Christie

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1765, 133K)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH?

>unsafe as shit
>Slow as shit mid starters
>piss poor lows
>has to grab to open anybody up
Dude just sidestep lmoal.

Don't reply to the faggot y'all

Attached: 1552785743717.jpg (2470x4000, 2.7M)

Imagine taking responsibility and marrying Christie

Anything for you Tina!

marie rose is pure fucking fraudulence. I don't even get how you fight this char

I want Demon's Church, Sacred Miyama (Ultimate version with changing seasons) Forest, Ice Cave, Seaside Market and Flow. 6 could really use more stages.

Why does your opponent have the advantage when you knock them down?

Attached: 1540413556458.jpg (475x684, 110K)

>at least

it's a way better theme than that
youtube.com/watch?v=wTLB_i1-vQQ

Attached: 1552829847866.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Jeysus she is so gorgeous.

they don't?

You pick Honkers or Nico, you have to fight the devs favorites with another of their favorites
And if you don't think those 3 are getting special treatment look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=yEvOHUeer9M

They don't, they have 3 options, low kick, mid kick, or just standing up, the kicks are even telegraphed and you can hold them to damage the enemy and put them back on the ground

Having to guess between mid/low wakeup kick puts YOU in a mixup for knocking them down.

they don't,
just stay away or ready up a counter if you're close.

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-07 00-02-05-73.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>guess

Are you serious? You can literally see it coming, and you don't need to hold it either, if you block they are both throw punishable, you can low crush them if you're character has the options, yes even the mid kick for some characters.

Attached: Don't mind me, just pirating this kunoichi.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Oh God look at Honokas leg
Can't you just imagine take a hammer to her knee cap and crippling her for life, and her giant tear filled eyes staring at you, her tiny brain unable to comprehend why you're hurting her but knowing that she must deserve it

Imagine taking a bath with Christie after she comes home from an assassination and then cuddling with her in bed

Attached: 6.png (1080x1920, 1.53M)

You could just do a low/mid crush on their wakeup. Eliot has a mid crush and it's also a close hit which gives me tons of damage and earns idiots tons of tears

Honoka is best girl.

>gets fireballed into ashes

Attached: 1552829186477.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

time to fap

Best girl to torture, Marie would scream but Honoka would just cry in acceptance since she's to dumb to know otherwise

Those tits
My god those tits
Can you just think how amazing it would to ram a skewer through each one, straight to the ground, pinning Honoka down into the dirt

>amerilards

Attached: Edgy.png (373x327, 225K)

can we get marie cry face hires like this? i think when she faces bayman.

Truly our scientist.

Attached: NiCo about fake media.jpg (2560x1440, 621K)

That's a cutscene. Those are prerendered at a shit resolution. So no

This is all i have

Attached: Please.jpg (1024x579, 44K)

>there are people who actually spent money on this trash
topkek

Post her promulgation one.

Attached: D1tTFhKUwAAdY-X.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

based NiCO

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-17 00-37-10-01.jpg (1920x1080, 720K)

Why is Nico's ass so sweaty? God damn.

Its free to play, do you have brain damage?

>please mister no more
>wasn't branding me with a hot iron and breaking my feet enough
>I promise I'll be your slave forever, I'll be a good girl I swear
>no mister no, don't cut off my finger tips please please no no no

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-08 23-06-23-04.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Attached: D13NIgSUYAAPzdJ.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-08 23-06-17-94.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

Can you use the wedding hairstyles separately from the outfit?

>I must go my clone, my village needs me.

What's a low crush?

Attached: D13NJfVU0AEzn39.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Hair over one eye hairstyle? Yes.

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-08 23-05-35-31.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Attached: D13Q-r-U4AAnRA0.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

A crush that's low

Imagine.

Attached: D13RB07UYAA7nt8.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

I'll eat your dog

Imagine Christie holding you from behind while you’re playing vidya, pulling down your pants and forcefully jacking you off while you’re unable to move or do anything except moan like a slut.

who should i cum to?

Attached: D13RCttU0AAmAGz.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

You need to ask? The new hotness.

Attached: NiCo winter fabulous.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

he would split her in two with his russian cock.

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-15 22-15-15-79.jpg (1920x1080, 907K)

I mean the flowers

A move that naturally goes over an opponent's low move, say for example a jumping kick. Conversely a high crush is a move that naturally ducks over the opponents high and some time middle moves.

If you see a move that lifts both feet of the ground or lowers the profile of the character you can safely guess that that move has low or high crush properties.

Attached: 1552960862229.jpg (1940x1123, 392K)

Flowers are tied to the costume so no.

All other problems aside, does the dirt always look that bad? If so I'm glad I turned it off before even playing a round

Attached: D13eAwSUwAMfw5C.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

As someone who has only played SFIV is it worth it to try and learn this game or will I be hopelessly btfo? I was looking at between this and Tekken 7 and while DoA6 looks a lot more fun, I watched grand finals of Final Round and it was nothing but Nico mirrors and fishing for holds / parries. Is that all it comes down to?

>bayman will never defeat NiCO’s winter war and then invade Marie Rose

post some pics

>tinas best costume is only in deluxe edition

fuck me

are you gonna fucking explain or what?

Attached: D13eCqcVYAAlD8y.jpg orig.jpg (2660x1080, 341K)

nice bait.

seems like youre the one coping amigo

>play Diego
>shoulder tackle into guard crush followed by a quick combo
>feint the shoulder tackle and do his forward forward through instead if enemy starts attempting to hold
>repeat until C+ rank
Why was that unga bunga shit so effective for so long

>mfw you can even see the seams on the models
>mfw nf

Attached: D13eEkDUcAAGNhI.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Not him but I see model seams.

Lazy user.

Attached: NiCo shocking Honoka side 2.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Keep going....

>triggered waifu fags can't handle a little banter about one of the worst girls in the series

All of her costumes are amazing, she and Christie won the lottery on that department.

a literal scam

Attached: D13eF-ZUcAIXbnL.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

sorry, never fapped to her before but am fixing that now

Some of you guys are cool. Don't play lightweights tomorrow

Crushes are moves that beat other moves based on their attack zones. Low crushes are moves that beat low moves depending on if they are low. For instance, if you wake up with a sweep. I can jump over it with a knee and hit you.
If you wake up with a mid kick, as eliot I can 6PK (IIRC) and also hit you.
Both while avoiding damage.

Nobody knows how to play online. People still mash out holds above B and take all of their health and damage only to get up and try it again. And you won't believe the number of times you can beat somebodies wake up or restand them and they refuse to adapt.

Attached: Playing Ayane.webm (720x405, 2.78M)

I don't get it.

Does anyone else really like her sports bra?

He a resident shitposting autismo. First it was censorship now it's drawing Youtube thumbnail circles around things.

He's autistic

You should have a good time if you've spent any time with other fighters. Easy to learn and have fun, more difficult to master.

thats not what the post was retardo

Give me some Bass tips, all my matches have been people getting right up in my face and striking as much as possible
All my strikes seem to slow to beat them and I cant get any throws out, Im still able to win by being defensive and using holds but I want to know what else I can do

Imagine going to bed with Christie and her wrapping her long, perfect legs on yours for warmth.

What characters should I absolutely not buy or try to play if I'm new to DoA?

Just not as good as "Honoka is getting ready to fist this bitch", but what is?

Bass has a combo set in training that will knock down half of their life. Shouldn't be difficult to find.

Raidou, Brad, Raidou, P4, Raidou, Raidou, Raidou, Raidou, Raidou.

Attached: 3.png (600x1081, 640K)

You sound like a triggered waifu fag, maybe pick a better girl and people won't banter about her

Any characters I should know to avoid? I plan on buying one only since I don't want to support Scam Tecmo until they patch in lobbies. I was looking at Kokoro - is she a good beginner choice and decent tier?

I want to imagine kissing her stomach after successfully impregnating her.

NiCo.. no! She's underestimating the energy of male audiences.

Attached: NiCo will find a way to harness horny people.jpg (2560x1440, 633K)

None, you should play the characters you want. Go to the character specific tutorial and press buttons to see if you like them.

Phase 4 and Brad are generally considered the hardest characters to play. Honoka and Helena would come next i'd say.

Is that going to do anything about people trying to rush me down or good moves to set up the combo?

>high heels in sand

Guess those assassin skills pay off

Wtf I thought doa 6 was censored and all the girls had gotten their boobs reduced why does Yea Forums like to lie all the fucking time.

Attached: 1552839220681.jpg (705x1000, 138K)

christie is the best

Attached: 4.jpg (696x1148, 83K)

It did get partially censored though, someone posted the link earlier showing what was covered up

?

Attached: andthentheshilldied.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

DOAs in general are the best fap material.

I unironically can't get off now unless it's to a DOA.

>and using holds
That's about it
Bass entire gimmick completely revolves around his damage and ground throw game. His neutral is alright up close but you're pretty much at the mercy of your opponent until they fuck up and knock you down or throw you, letting you play wakeup at close range.

The nanosecond you're allowed to go on the offense you can fuck them up through a combination of your obscene damage, counter throws, and ground grab restands. It's kind of silly. But if the guy fucking you up is good you're only ever going to get that chance by successfully holding something or keeping them out.

You'll lose every mash out, every time. So don't try it.

Can that be consistently done online

Attached: 1552785743717m.jpg (632x1024, 145K)

Imagine Christie straddling you, both of you fully clothed, and then engage in frottage

All of the missions/quests/whatever the fuck they're called are available in Core Fighters. You have to complete a few before getting ones for characters you don't have but it let's you play as them without purchase.

Today was nothing but Tinas online. Fuck Tinas and fuck air grabs.

I want to impregnate Tina

Prove it

I wanna make love to Tina in the hay

Okay I'm gonna go masturbate to her

agreed

Attached: 5.jpg (670x1192, 112K)

That doesn't sound comfortable.

Momiji DLC when?

Attached: 034.jpg (1250x1691, 181K)

I would just stay away from characters that are in archetypes you don't like, like grapplers or stance characters.

I haven't tried them yet on 6 but I remember Ayane and Brad Wong being a bit harder for me. Ayane has all the spin stuff and Wong had stances.

I think Kokoro is fairly straight forward. Just check her out in the move practice thing first.

With fighting games I tend to pick characters based on how much I like how they look combined with how much I like their fighting style.

I love my maiden wife!

You think i care

Attached: 1435479842802.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

With Rachel DLC

probably when they release the ultimate version of the game so in like a year

best lewd miko/kunoichi hybrid.

Attached: b5c3d7ffb9164a3519e0e8297c991f0b.jpg (648x1040, 334K)

It's always good to take stuff on Yea Forums with grain of salt at the very least. That said, Tecmo was pretty stupid with their mixed message marketing, and they seemed to throw it away once we got close to launch.

puffy

Hayabusa has Momiji and Kasumi lusting after his dick
I wish I was Hayabusa

Attached: 1552771168341m.jpg (512x1024, 52K)

My wife Miji is literal perfection, I'll never be able to get over how such a perfect woman was made for a DS game of all things.

Did this game bomb just because of Shimbori?

be sure to record it

I think you should at least care for Tina's sake.

certain bori guy said if the game was sucessful there was a chance she could come back
>[PS4] Dead or Alive 6 (Koei Tecmo, 03/01/19) – 26,442 (New)
>Xbone version didn't chart, meaning it sold less than 3,000 copies.
>[PS4] Dead or Alive 6 (Koei Tecmo, 03/01/19) – 5,223 (31,665)
>3rd week: didnt chart
i hoope you are still playing doa5 or vv, otherwise there will be no momiji

Sorry but she is my wife

is the fundoshi the most patrician of underwear?

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__96.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

God I wanna be Rachel

She's a Southern Beauty and pretty used to it

Attached: 1506934702196.jpg (1280x1440, 245K)

maybe,
he was too obsessed with getting into EVO that he went against his natural audience, then after getting BTFO he backpedaled.

Attached: shimbori.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Attached: 6.jpg (675x1200, 101K)

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__97.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

I LOVE MOMIJI
She's my pure maiden wife and I love thinking about how she goes following Hayabusa every where until one mission where he decides to abandon her
Then I have to think about my wife Momiji no longer being pure as she's used and abused by enemy ninjas over and over until one day she tries to escape but fails, and the enemy ninja clan sends me my wife Momijis severed limbs and pictures of her still alive but with no arms and legs being used as a breeding sow by demons
Thats my wife Momijis, MY WIFE

dude thats kinda gay

That combo in particular? No. The kick that I cancel after 1 PP(cancel) is instead replaced with a teleport in place followed by 8 followed by teleport in place. I only did HK because it looks cool.

But online in particular the combos are different because the enemy is likely going to spend most of their time close enough to some obstacle that allows for obscene damage even without Break Blows. Knocking people over boxes, into crowds, into eggs, at the electric wall all give access to comically obscene levels of damage.
If they're too close to the wall I can't use the somersault so I'll do 6pk or 2k if they're spamming holds and then go for a launcher. Else I'll go for environmental specific combos

Honkers with fundoshi

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__39.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Thanks for the tip. I generally like straight forward characters without gimmicky stuff and grapplers so hopefully Kokoro is good.

How do you practice with other characters? I can only access Hitomi and Kasumi right now.

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__44.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

You don't know that.

How is it gay

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__63.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Don't know what, how much i'll think of the hay?

Attached: 1504722873775.png (1080x1920, 2.62M)

Sarashi is better. But they kind of go hand-in-hand and are both top tier.

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__71.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

gonna cum

you know exactly how its gay
why would you want to be her anyways?

Sorry, wasn't paying attention to what you said. I got distracted by Tina.

END.

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__52.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Look at how empty headed she is, can you imagine if she didn't have help getting dressed
Why she would have wrapped that rope right around her neck, how silly of Honoka, and she would struggle but the more she struggled the tighter the rope would get, causing her to panic and thrash around try to get free until she fell off the bed and hit her head on the floor
That's where she would be when you found her, on the floor, face blue from the blood trapped there as she strangled herself, eyes bulging out of their sockets, and a damp spot all around her in the carpet when she pissed herself as the last glimmer of life left her body

Exactly

Attached: 125161718238.png (1080x1920, 2.46M)

next pic is gonna make me blow

Attached: 1494999431303.jpg (296x297, 26K)

I wish i had the time , passion and skill to be able to do shit like that. Unfortunately family and work (and I'm also old as fuck) don't allow me to get better at fighting games.

Attached: 1552699771168.gif (268x478, 2.96M)

AAAAAAAHHHHHH SHITBORI WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TINA COSTUME DLC I NEED TO DRESS UP MY SOUTHERN BELLE WIFE

Attached: Goahead.png (1600x900, 1.28M)

How many of these basic combo strings are actually needed to throw together a standard bread and butter and get online to play and practice?
There are a ridiculous amount like 100+ in training. How many different variations do I really need to just start off and play? All the strings are making my head hurt...

they should've given this outfit/swimsuit to Momiji instead of Honoka.

Attached: honokas-honkers.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

How exactly do I get all the dlcs for DoA5 so I can take my own screenshots.

NiCO kicks high.

Attached: 1552621692499.jpg (1080x1728, 433K)

came a ton, thanks

Fan vote

There's a PC DOA5 hack with all the DLC, iirc.

Like three. One to spam, then one to switch so they don't notice then another to switch to when they begin to notice the first two. Basically just have a high, mid and low. Or two highs and one mid.

Where could I get this hack?

>kicks so high I think it's an attack for the middle

tpb

Any alternatives?

I can't stop watching this

That's why I'm happy being mediocre. My fundamentals carry me through multiple fighting games enough to have fun.

Where the FUCK are the wedding dress SFMs already?

who cares its just going to be knot shit

Just play a hundred hours and you'll be on the way to doing the same and understanding all of that.

You say like that's a bad thing.

Is there any way to get NiCO's leotard outside of buying the deluxe edition of the game?
I don't wanna waste money on full price for this thing so I'm playing the free version with a few select characters I like

Attached: 1437630736173.jpg (720x720, 167K)

>buying a good game is wasting money
Modern day Yea Forums is disgusting.

Not at the moment. I also bought only NiCo and am maining her atm, I hoper her costumes come available later somehow and not too jewish.

I hear ya. I usually stick to DOA (generally) because of how relatively consistent it's remained as far as execution is concerned. Systems were added but generally each installment felt the case of being "more but the same". So while I probably won't be playing this one all that much until/IF they add Gen Fu it's still fun to fire it up and go nuts.

But there's like no pressure to improve. It's not the case where unless you're a killer there's absolutely no chance of even playing BB at the lowest level. With DoA because the brackets are relatively well done you'll generally fight people in your own skill bracket consistently, and so can have a good time no matter what.

Unless you join in the (eventually added) lobbies and you're playing against somebody who has perfected his stage specific ToD to a science. Then it's just a bad time for all involved.

Attached: 2019-03-21 00-09-59.webm (720x405, 2.72M)

Nope

Attached: 1552821965458.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>Have to spend a thousand hours memorizing one hundred combo strings to the point you can consistently pull them off from both sides
>Have to spend another thousand hours memorizing all opponent character's combo strings so you know when to hold/counter/block/attack
>Have to spend some more thousand hours studying the top tier players to learn their playstyles since each character can be palyed differently

How the fuck do people play fighting games competitively? Are they secretly 200 IQ?

SFM is such wasted potential
every SFM animator has a stick up his ass, or actually animates pretty poorly/has bad poses, tons of clipping etc. and/or they exclusively make futashit
and EVERY single one of them barring a few animators fucks the faces with some dumb O face expression that looks horrible on the model
Not to mention all the animations with shitty ripped porn audio spliced in

DoA is not and has never been a good game don't kid yourself, it's just dumb fun.
Can anyone who bought the game tell me if there's a DLC pack to upgrade to the deluxe edition like other games (thinking specifically of DMC5)
I'll probably get the game when it drops in price or goes on sale but I don't wanna get locked out of the deluxe bullshit

You can pirate it.

Attached: 1469176267194.jpg (600x400, 46K)

>Shit netcode
>Lack of fundamental features like lobbies
>Going to get a billion dollars worth of DLC costumes
>Grind takes longer than SFV fight money

I like DOA, but it is not a good game, user.

Why are these three whores always together

b-b-b-b-but user, let's see you do better with an extremely easy program made entirely to make easy stupid videos and is totally inferior to blender

user I play on PS4

Whoop, not paying attention here.

Training > Tutorial > Hit Y for Character-Specific Tutorial (or I'm guessing Triangle, I'm on Xbox) > Select your character

It gives you 5 basic moves to do but you can just do whatever.

Personally I play Hitomi and Mila for straight forward Ryu-tier characters. La Mariposa is the only grappler I actually like in fighting games, and I haven't really played the new characters added late to 5, Honkers and Marie Rose, or NiCO in 6.

Attached: 1527205330228.jpg (2556x3547, 724K)

Easy. Only play one game. You could be 80 IQ and as long as you played one game every day for 16 hours. You too would be a pro gamer.

But you don't have to.

>Shit netcode
It's pretty bad yeah.
>Lack of fundamental features like lobbies
Lobbies are literally coming end of this month which is 9 days left for them, otherwise they will be eating their words.
>Going to get a billion dollars worth of DLC costumes
Naturally, lots of games do this, you can ignore it, not that it makes it any less retarded but such is nips way of doing business.
>Grind takes longer than SFV fight money
What fucking grind? Are you trying to buy every single outfit for every single character?
I got all the outfits bought for Hitomi and NiCo and those are the only characters I'm using and I have 250k left to spend and got nothing to spend it on since F2P player, what the fuck. You get fight money out the ass doing DOA Quest mode. Stop repeating this shit when they already increased the gains by tenfold and made it permanent.

I do, my PC cannot run the game

How does he do it?

Attached: 1 O5dFYHIgrsnHEkg01FG05w.jpg (619x528, 57K)

Middle and right are both bro wrestlers, left is a mma girl that's a fan of the middle and her father

>secretly
All competitive games are like that. But it's always going to come down to subconscious recognition and muscle memory.You could have 2 int and still be a killer if all you do is play one game every day for a some years.

More so with the games that don't have such a high execution barrier

He's probably talking about the grind to even unlock costumes for the character of your choice. Unless I've missed a patch. That's still ass even with the increases rate.

Spend all your points on stories. I took have over 400k.

Talented though he may be he has a broad library but a pretty small amount of games that he can be said to be 'best in the world' at.

That used to include DBFZ as well as NRS games but he just drowned in pools at FR. Still the best at NRS games and still an extremely talented individual.

Literally how is it ass, I bought NiCo today and have already all outfits unlocked for her save for DLC ones after playing like 5 ranked matches and DOA Quest helping out prior with unlocking them.
God forbid actually playing the game.

Huh, I need to check that one out tomorrow I guess.

>All competitive games are like that.
I'm decent in FPS and MOBA games and can usually get to top 20% of playerbase, but fighting games are just too hard for me. Not only do you have to have insane/consistent execution you need to basically know how to play against every other character in the game. It boggles my mind.

>God forbid actually playing the game.
Are you insane user? If you don't actually think the current unlocking system is a mess (one that they publicly acknowledged and are working towards fixing in a later update as well as PERMANENTLY keeping the costume parts awarded at it's current multiplier) then I simply don't know what to tell you.

Playing the game constantly to unlock new things? Great. Having no control over what character you get it for? Bad. And good for you having all of NiCos outfits. I've been playing since launch and have all of two of Ryus. Averaging about 4 hours everyday.

Come on user. It's okay to acknowledge that some things are less than stellar. Especially when the team is working to fix it.

>Literally how is it ass
its not and if hes just too lazy to play the game he could just use CE to unlock them all right away

Post more Tina.

This unlocking thing is the dumbest thing to complain about because you just play and play and by the time you know it, you've already unlocked all of them. You must be bored out of your mind if you want to see your Ryu in a new outfit within the time span of 4 hours.

He's probably a KT plant-shill. I like DOA too, but some of the posts on here that erase all flaws are suspicious.

There's a chance it will be an option in the future.

Is it just me or am I always going against some fucker who is just standing there probably with a thumb up his ass

I have a 6 year old toaster that runs the game great when not at full resolution. A PS4 and games for it are undoubtedly more expensive than upgrading whatever you have. It's completely fucking free on PC. Why are you doing this to yourself?

explain.

I'm just practicing. I could go all out on you if I wanted.

if youre playing on pc just use CE to unlock them and stop crying like a bitch

He said competitive, not casual games

kill yourself

>drowned in pools at FR.
Did you see how he got on twitter after that and was asking people if they thought whoever won the DBFZ world tour should be considered the undisputed best at the game, tons of salt from that kid

Every once in a while I'll go against some guy that does nothing but just stand there, he doesn't move or fight at all
How are you practicing when you just stay still actually doing nothing

>and by the time you know it, you've already unlocked all of them.
It's been since and I have TWO(two)(2) for Ryu. I don't want costumes for Bass. I do not play Bass. I want them for Ryu.

And it's clearly not dumb when they're literally addressing this issue and had to push out an emergency patch because the launch rate was awful
10 whole parts for arcade and time attack? Ick.

>for 4 hours
Try 19 days at 4 hours each.

Why the hell are you picking this hill to die on. I don't think it's okay. The developers didn't think it was okay. Enough people didn't think it was okay for them to push an emergency patch. It's not okay. And they're FIXING it. At the very least, they may make it so that the Quest 100% gives you costume parts for the character you use in the quest, and that'd be good enough too.

God forbid they bring us closer to an unlocking system of previous games.
God forbid somebody want to feel some sort of reward for playing the game outside of soundtrack unlocks for their character of choice.

What's wrong with you.

user I'm not gonna play the game at 480p with potato graphics at 20 fps like you do
Overhauling my shitty computer will cost more than the PS4 I already paid for
now fuck off with your console war shit

>The unlocking system is shit and takes forever
>NO IT ISNT
>Yes it is here's why
>WELL WHO CARES JUST KEEP PLAYING WHY DO YOU WANT ALL THE COSMETICS FOR YOUR MAIN

Jesus christ, user.

Those are other anons jacking off watching the girls bounce and jump around

I'm trying to read your moves mentally. This doesn't work against COM and only works online.

you can acknowledge something is bad and still like it, user
the reverse is true as well

THIS
Its what Ive done before

but it's literally not bad you absolute faggot.

it is, but that won't stop me or you from liking it
have a nice night user

How are poorfags even on this board? Are they nostalgiafags too?

>calls everyone else a poorfag when he pirates all his video games

You sound pretty confident

Remember when she was announced and people were pissed? Glad she turned out to be nest girl

Wow you are such a reasonable individual, i wanna grow up to be just like you. Fuck off.

>should be considered the undisputed best
Well. I guess salt can lead to self improvement. Look at Punk. Before, it was heartbreaking watching him in the finals because he'd choke and start getting read like a book. Now he's running it all the way back from losers and making everybody proud.

And shit. Lil Majin is going to win big if he keeps the rate he's going at and watching him is always a blast.

i just finished the tutorial and it said i unlocked a bunch of titles. but how do i view/change my title?

help im retarded

What's the white weenie deck of DoA 6 characters?

What console war shit? You're the one saying you're too cheap to get it. It's not a demanding game so you don't need to "overhaul" anything. To bring that up is ridiculous. I'd say just get the full version just because so many characters are fun. But if you ONLY wanted one costume the obvious choice would be to pirate it, because that's the price it costs.

in wardrobe. you set titles to custom costume slots

What the fuck does that even mean.

The real question is what are titles to show off that you're actually good?

thanks user

Attached: DOA6 2019-03-13 23-18-15-85.jpg (1364x768, 103K)

It disappoints me that I haven't seen this Hitomi in a while. I even saw another person who tried to copy this and it was something like Expert Scrub.

ive been unlocking costumes in singleplayer i should hop online again

Are you at C rank now? I'll have to climb up.

Playing core fighters with Hitomi until DOA6 drops in price.
Bobcut hairstyle is really cute tbqh.

what kind of playstyle does nico

Why are the titles tied to custom slots? It's kind of annoying.

Because it has to be set somewhere for online and that's where it's set.

still d rank shitter. its been a few days since i played. i do 10 hour warehouse shifts and then maybe get a few rounds in if don't jack off after doing some exercise but now im off for a few days and have time

Wait, which Ninja Gaiden timeline is canon in DoA 6? It almost looks like the OG one is

Just imagine wearing sensual clothing and making everyone’s heads turn when you walk by

Nice, see you around then when I do.

There is only one canon NG timeline, what are you even on about?

I wish the back dash created more space. So far everyone plays so aggressive.

i've been playing on Core Fighters 6 and noticed that you can't shake the titties. So i went back to DOA 5 last round and shake the titties but not bass's. after training in 6 i think i prefer 5 and it's mechanics. 6 could win my favor if they let me transfer my favorite costumes from 5. Also it's awkward having 2 characters in the lose pose in 6.

Attached: 011729272_o.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Wow this is one nice outfit.

Any impressions on which characters are overtuned and undertuned in this game in terms of viability/balance?

>get thrown by Tina
>60% health gone
What the hell?

YEEHAW

Marie, Honoka, and especially Nico got all the love from the devs this time

I'll lay ya down on the mat gently

>Fan
At this point we could agree it's her personal sex toy

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Nico is S-tier right now.

Tina owns a dog? Based girl

She rides horses.

Nico won a tournament because no one knew what the fuck she can do yet so mongs naturally think she must be special

Attached: 1552758276864.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

How is there even tiers already? Never even seen a tier list.

there isn't, he's dumb

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR!

Attached: 1551132777045.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Just looking at past tournament results. Nico consistently places high although people are still learning.

>DoAssEum

>leotard

she is definitely special

>browsing the character packs
>Nyotengu best reviewed by FAR
>Nico and Marie are the worst rated

Uhhh bros?

There was already a tournament?

PLAYED BEACH VOLLEYBALL, YA KNOW

Attached: Nanomachines sweetie.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

Do you live under a rock or something?

Willingly, tell me more about it.

What's the chance of Pai coming back for DOA6?

Attached: pai.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

final round was last weekend also there have been weekly tournaments with top players

death by Tina's sweaty ass to you face. Last thing you smell and taste before you KO

Attached: 838380_screenshots_20190301184200_1.jpg (2560x1440, 318K)

>her butt does ~20% damage
Ridiculous.

I know, it should heal damage instead

>no lobbies still
game is a fucking disgrace

>want to main hayabusa
>bad at videogames

Attached: 1512327416576.png (760x720, 503K)

FEAR THE WRATH OF THE U S A!

Attached: 1551755544909.webm (960x540, 2.42M)

>everyone says tina is broken
>tfw getting blown up hardcore
I feel mentally retarded

she has no defensive options, I just find myself getting mashed on and rushed down constantly, people who get in your face in the range where all your OHs get stuffed give me so much trouble

The same as Sarah

0%

Attached: 1410605665540.png (1280x1046, 1.77M)

they still have 11 more days

will 6 ever get this outfit?

ff+throw can go through a lot of attacks before they hit and tina has that grab that you can use from a downed stance

Yeah user, I'm just making up Nico being used by the entire top 8 at Final Round, she's a terrible character

just have fun cutie

Literally just google nigga

Tina's face looks so weird in 6 compared to 5. Total downgrade.

but I wanna izuna drop fools and that shit is hard

It's a mod so I doubt it.

I want Tina to hug me and tell me it’s going to be okay

>he fell for the tina is broken meme
lmao she is the second worst character in the game the first being christie

>That guy who used Hitomi but pocket picked NiCO after getting blown up

kek

Tina is not broken, you've been talking to retards

are any of the girls in this game not used goods?

explain why you asked this.

>Nico won a tournament because no one knew what the fuck she can do
>3 Nicos
>2 Nico mirrors
>one including Sonic Fox whom lost
>the brother of whom was considered the #1 player in this game for America in 5

She's top tier m8. Players far better than you or me seem to think so.

It's almost like you can't read, amazing. The winner only made it to the final because a Tina player chocked up hardcore. You're an idiot, any time a new character who's not shit is released it will e spammed by every tourneyfag because it's all it takes to win.

Honkers, Marie, NiCO, Kokoro...

why is every honoka player an arsehole

>Eliot in 5 was best girl
>now he's some flaming cockgobbler

>christie
>bad
lol

you have to tear them up

What are you even trying to argue? The fact is that everyone in top 8 either mained Nico or had a pocket pick Nico. You must be a Nico main yourself if you think she is dominating because people don't know how to play her. By your logic Nyotengu/Marie/Honkers should've sweeped DOA5 when they launched yet they clearly didn't.

>Tina bad

A lot of armchair hot opinions in this thread

she is a lot of top players already said so

>What are you even trying to argue?
That you are illiterate

>doesn't even know NyoTengu was never a new new character

I mean that just says it all, and i bet if i took the trouble of searching for obscure decade old tournament lists, which i won't, i would find plenty of Maries there.

>muh supreme authority

>Can't actually prove that new characters instantly hop to Tier 1 and dominate Top 8 in tournaments like Nico
>Tries to act smug anyways

It's okay user, you never had an argument in the first place. Goodnight.

Attached: gsdfs.png (152x164, 54K)

>hold spamming newfriend shitters thinking Tina is broken

Hilarious.

Attached: 45675676878.png (500x500, 340K)

>one fucking tournament happen 2 weeks after the game released
>he thinks he has an argument

You're literally just a knee-jerk reaction parrot. You're "arguments" are worthless.

your/you're...whatever...

Not him but
>choked up hardcore
If that's what you wanna call it.

>i would find plenty of Maries there.
Not in top 8. That was still full of Kasumi's Christies, Jacky, and Sarah.

Like the argument you should be broaching is that just because a character is used by everybody in the past few weeklies, by old man Valle in his streams, and by people in the top 8 in majors, it shouldn't be considered that she is top tier.

I mean she is. But that's aside the point.

that's what happened, why would i call it anything else? He literally went full retard.

That is the argument i am fucking making.

People also said panda was bad in tekken. Look how that went.

>dozens of people that are better at the game than you or I will ever be and literally get payed to play games, that have sunk hundreds of not thousands of hours into fighting games all go to this one character
>n-no it's because she's new, n-no argument
Fuck off Nico fag

I unironically would feel most comfortable maining someone who was pure and in some fucked up universe had the potential to wife me.

kokoro sounds pretty nice then, the other 3 ryona-proof trash can go to hell

eliot is kind of cute desu

>huuuuuuuur i am a parrot incapable if critical thought hur dur hur hur

God what a fucking idiot.Tourney fags are the first ones to blow a gasket whenever anything new is introduced and retards like you treat everything that comes out of their mouth like it's the word of God. Literal dipshit behavior, and also this I don't play Nico you dumb fuck.

Kasumi is the purest in the cast, Kokoro is literally a geisha.

Attached: Cute ninja.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

The fucking irony of reusing parrot and going right into saying pro players don't know anything again

Ok, so you just read what you want to read. I'm done entertaining some fuckwitt

>people
They were considered not top tier. That's not the same as the gutter trash that is Gigas and Lucky Chloe. Low high rated them to be average.