Any of you guys here grew up poor?

Any of you guys here grew up poor?

I did, it sucked. I always had maybe one console at a time, with only maybe five games at any given time. If I wanted newer games or consoles, I'd be forced to sell what I currently own, so I never built a collection. Emulation was my friend, but I had a shitty PC so anything beyond N64/PSX was out of the question for me. I'm in my 20s now and still poor, but at least I can buy the occasional game since I have a job.

I'd be lying though if I still wasn't bitter about my more well-off friends. I still can't afford a Switch or a decent gaming PC yet.

Pic related, was pretty accurate to my

Attached: 8N9TS.jpg (767x889, 187K)

>grew up poor
I still am.

I didn't grow up poor, but my dad was extremely Jewish. I think I finally got a PS2 in 2005 or something and had my PS1 since 97. I'd play other consoles at a friends house or family members, so I didn't miss out on San Andreas, Smash Bros, Halo or anything.

I got a console like every 4 years but stopped at ps3 which I got around 2014. I was happy to get a console and it was only on special occasions. But then I learned kids getting a console a year and I was like damn you are rich. Later when I grew up I realized it’s literally 1 week of work min wage to buy any current gen console.

I grew up rich and had all the material things I wanted. But I have no friends or gf, the last 7 years of my life I just sat in my room.

Attached: 1544755834901.png (580x548, 293K)

I wouldn't say I grew up poor but my mother was a nutcase with a gambling addiction so most of the money in the house went into the one-armed bandits.
She sold my super nintendo and games for it when I was about 14 because "you never play it anymore!" for gambling money.

same here user, being poor blows

Attached: poor faggot station 3.jpg (3999x3238, 2.93M)

DESU, it's hard to be poor, unless you're a slav, or latin american.

yeah, my mom never worked a job and got all of her money to raise us through welfare and child support

other than her the family was basically still successful so they bought us clothes and video games and things. Worst of both worlds.

a memezen 2200g + 2x4GB 2666Mhz RAM will make a very decent gayming PC, no fancy GPU required.
Add a 240GB WD Blue SSD and you're set.

>bowflex
such a meme virgin workout

>College fag here
Honestly, this looks awesome.
Even if I was making money, i'd rather live like that, and sit on any extra cash I make.

Do you get off on people telling you you're not poor. Seriously take your fucking tryhard set-up and GTFO.

this + a used 2GB GTX 750ti will go very far

I, too, have credit cards and am in debt.

>Has own apartment
>Comfy as fuck bed
>Wall full of manga
>A drawing table, arcade machine, two monitors
>weight room

Wow, so poor.

You have cheap, shitty furniture, cheap, shitty speakers, cheap ass wal-mart lamp, cheap ass stools, danby countertop dishwasher, and a shitty old desk my brother had in his apartment for 10 years along with cheap ass particle board furniture and shitty AOC monitor. Stop fishing for compliments and pretending your bowflex and monitors and shit are great and saying "I'm so poor"

>poor faggot station
>Naming your shit that

This is like those really hot attractive models on twitter that say "I'm so uglyyyy"

kek

yes but it was during ps1/2 era and piracy was fucking nuts where I live, so I always had any games I wanted. By the time I got a ps3 my family could already afford original games

big fucking yikes mate

Fuck you, you don't know what poor is.

Attached: 1S0jfgz.jpg (3264x1836, 459K)

To be fair his apartment is ugly and he has no sense of interior decoration. He's probably just got a lot of his shit on credit cards he's paying off, too

I understand being poor, my family used to be not very well off in my childhood, but there is no excuse for being dirty. Having a comfortable and clean living quarters does not require money, just the will to do it.

This is mine. Most of my PC is from 2009.

Attached: 15438739720.jpg (1656x1242, 334K)

OMG BRO WE'RE SO POOR LOL

GUYS THIS IS MY POOR FAGGOT STATION LOL

IT SUCKS BEING POOR

Attached: 4249913023170373708.jpg (2048x1152, 153K)

man what a poor faggot

Attached: 1437463555455.png (1024x1024, 26K)

Now THIS is the epitome of comfy

Attached: 1520272589420.jpg (1599x1194, 174K)

Honestly yeah if some faggot wasn't taking pics that'd be pretty comfy

nigga all my family is poor, the only members of my family that arent are my aunt who used to date a narcotrafficer and my mom's cousin who was got wanted by interpol

Join the military if you're poor

Can't. Have a shitty mental health history, otherwise I would.