Game has Yakuza in it

>game has Yakuza in it

Attached: junko furuta.jpg (800x422, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23846633
youtube.com/watch?v=gRwTVlJmCYQ
articles.latimes.com/2008/may/30/local/me-ucla30
latimes.com/local/la-me-ucla31-2008may31-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
youtube.com/watch?v=O2lwQZ9xovg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That story is still so sad and terrifying because of all the people who could have potentially stepped in and saved her but didn't because some punk teens frightened them more than the guilt of her treatment would affect them.

Too soon

Are Nips the only creature more subhuman than Chinks?

>Sylvia Likens
>Kitty Genovese

>inb4 some white knights start posting about how they would save her if they were in that situation

Reminder that they have been free men for years now.

Attached: 1548947243438.gif (740x900, 1012K)

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT
If you don't at least think you'd save her, you are scum.
Being in the moment is one thing, and nobody knows how they'd truly respond until they do, but everyone should believe they would do what is right.

>Genie

Attached: 1528388096503.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Name one (1) reason that the Yakuza, Mafia, and Cartels shouldn't be wiped off the planet. Literally no reason that the US shouldn't strongarm these countries into getting rid of them.

Attached: sorry fam.png (446x435, 79K)

lol

Whilst Japs are pretty fucked up it's really difficult to outperform chinks on both quality and quantity

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23846633

>UUUHHHHH THIS IS SOOOO TRAGIC

That's your dick speaking. if she was alive, you'd never bag her (those boys did LOL). You fantasize about saving some bitch in the hopes she'll be beholden to you...shower you with a little extra attention. In reality, you'd embarrass yourself and it wouldn't surprise us if she went with them willingly, just to spite you.

Have fun obsessing over this chick, who if she was still alive would still be creeped out by you.

Attached: 1551636417418.jpg (1100x733, 235K)

There's scum all over the world

yeah but some guys on 2ch are fucking with them

it's like trying to eradicate cockroaches, a small percentage will always survive and continue. you can't fully stop the black market

Why is the world so cruel, lads?

And? Still wont' get you pussy, white knight.

Orbiting a corpse is next-level pathetic

There's not a single game besides the old Punisher game on PS2 and PC where you can actually torture / kill Yakuza. Whenever they appear in other games they are always portrayed as cute / quirky or a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRwTVlJmCYQ

The US should unironically chokehold Mexico the same way they did to Iraq. Don’t know why we’re going half way around the world to fight terrorists who really don’t do shit when the real enemy, cartels, are right below us at our door. Money and corruption obviously the reasons I suppose.

I don't know about the yakuza or the mafia but USA directly finance the cartels. Invading and economically blocking the backyard everytime they try to put their shit together don't help

Are you absolute fuckos really making this about race?

You really believe that will enable you to make sense of the cruelty that can occur out there? Naive waterheads.

Attached: 1549528483564.gif (400x318, 977K)

Attached: 1551637341958.gif (294x331, 3.74M)

In what capacity?

Jigoku awaits.

Man that shit was brutal.

Prey animals exist to be prey. You think it should change because it hurts your feelings, prey animal?

Attached: how a prey animal responds to a dire situation.webm (853x480, 2.78M)

Only one of the three seemed to have a happy ending which sucks.

2 became full time NEETs.

One of them unfortunately got a chance to marry a Romanian Woman according to Japanese Wikipedia

Ow, the edge

Fucked up and what’s even more fucked up was the artist who made a manga based on it.

>hat's your dick speaking. if she was alive, you'd never bag her (those boys did LOL). You fantasize about saving some bitch in the hopes she'll be beholden to you...shower you with a little extra attention. In reality, you'd embarrass yourself and it wouldn't surprise us if she went with them willingly, just to spite you.

Attached: inceljak.jpg (797x889, 112K)

Attached: BCA8DD2B-698C-490C-BACE-28B69142E06A.jpg (641x546, 64K)

Your mother has experience rougher sex.

Attached: women like it rough.webm (1100x468, 2.63M)

> Approximately 100 people knew about Junko Furuta's captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder.

are nips just bugs with no souls?

Trying to find meaning in suffering is futile, especially the suffering of children

Why should children be excluded?

Because their power literally rivals governments, which is why they're a problem to begin with.

cute feet

I doubt many people would just storm the house, especially if they were foreigners. Police were informed at some point but did little to investigate. They are probably the most culpable, but everyone is guilty of some negligence, from her parents to her teachers. I, too, would have probably just gone to the police and left it because of limited information, the language barrier, etc. And I couldn't tell you how I'd act as a Japanese because that would fundamentally shift my focus and outlook.

>thinking any empathy towards a woman is for the sole purpose of sex
Get off of Yea Forums before you go full incel.

Because, despite what Trumptards like to think, America heavily profits off of Mexico. Why reduce them to rubble when you can exploit them?

>implying animals have any concept of predator or prey
Stop applying complex human dichotomies to the animal kingdom.

Yakuza is dying off in Japan. The current leader is a senior citizen right now and a past civil war killed off too many potential succesors.

Did you know that had the FBI not helped the yakuza, most yakuza leaders would be dead right now?

Despite all their threats and influence, every Japanese hospital refused to give the yakuza new livers so yakuza had to go beg FBI to save them and FBI flew the yakuza leaders to UCLA to get new livers.

articles.latimes.com/2008/may/30/local/me-ucla30

latimes.com/local/la-me-ucla31-2008may31-story.html

And this was back in 2008, when the yakuza leaders were not that old yet.

Yakuza is slowly dying in Japan and would have died off sooner if America didn't give new healthy livers to yakuza leaders when they all got refused treatment in Japan.

Makes you wonder why we bothered to save these criminal leaders.

How come UCLA was okay with this?

Imagine being such a contrarian that the idea of wanting to prevent excessive unjust suffering is bad to you.

Can say the same about New Yorkers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

Attached: thewitness1_custom-d80bd775e97f1177668ff5f23c752777c53afc5b-s800-c85.jpg (800x907, 95K)

Your kneecaps are real, but the soul isn't

What happened to her was fucking painful. She was kept against her will for 44 days and not only raped but guro’d. Bones broken. Cut. They stuck objects in all her holes. They fed her bugs and made her eat dirt to the point her digestive system couldn’t accept water without throwing up. She started begging for dead. I don’t really give a fuck if they just kidnapped and gangbanged her but what they did was beyond fucked up and the sneaky fuckers when questioned in court did not say they committed murder but bodily harm and got away. One of the guys is married too. What pisses me the fuck off is her parents who didn’t do anything when she was lost. They made her phone her parents and tell them she ran away but they didn’t bother doing anything.

> Her murder case was named "Concrete-encased high school girl murder case", due to her body being discovered in a concrete drum

this is some Cartel-tier shit, I thought nips were civilized people?

>some punk teens frightened them

Punks in Japan were more than a little scary back in those days. They'd just straight up shank your family dead if they caught your eye wrong. Japanese punks and anarchists were a legitimate threat in the 50s through 80s.

There's a reason why violence, punk behavior and yakuza attitude is so frowned upon there. It pretty much destroyed their society at one point.

$$$$$$$$

>edgelords can't imagine wanting to free someone from horrific torture without the thought of getting something in return
Pathetic. No (You)s for you fags today.

Why can't we Drone Strike Mexican cartel leaders.

They don't even hide where they live and attentionwhore their mansions in Mexico on their social media accounts.

It's not like these cartel leaders live inside Mountains.

what are you talking about?

>Stop applying complex human dichotomies to the animal kingdom.

You have that backwards. The animalistic relations (prey vs predator/alpha vs beta) are found in humans, like all animals. Not the other way around. The rules that apply to them apply to you.

Cope, prey animal.

Attached: women gets out at safari - women are prey animals.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

How does it feel knowing that your heart got broken by a girl so badly that you are willing to have them torture no matter what? Go out ant try to find love. It's not to late you fags.

Attached: 1545958071600.jpg (270x285, 11K)

You're pretty good old son.
But sit down in the chair right there and I'll SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2lwQZ9xovg

Attached: r.png (706x540, 249K)

What have they done wrong to deserve any suffering or cruelty?

Based

>unjust

It doesn't matter if its just or not. if its an inferior being, it will lose to a superior one. You can spaz all you want. The average mouse gets eaten by the average cat.

Because that would be tantamount to declaring war on Mexico.

t. chink

Like SJWs, the racist bases his identity entirely around his race. In his mind, personality doesn't exist because he has none. He has to project the achievements of others onto himself because he has none. He can only think in groups and reaffirms his beliefs constantly through confirmation bias - what fits into his world view is accepted, what contradicts it is ignored. Naturally, he believes in exceptionalism of his own race which would never succumb to primal acts of violence. No, when he commits violence, it possesses virtue.