What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 50875408_10218031761496494_2125395730708299776_n sekiro.jpg (539x960, 140K)

Your feral whore mother couldn't keep her legs closed the night you were conceived.

so fucking bad compared to dark souls

It’s too much of a masterpiece, we don’t deserve such a work of art

Attached: C610DB5A-F1BF-4808-9499-A03184E62352.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

>dark souls
>good

Attached: 155303183901978988908u978879 retarded.gif (1200x850, 64K)

omo... based hyung iida. anyunghaseyo based hyungnim...

This.
It's confirmed to be above the Dark Souls series and DMC5 so far. The real question is can it hang with BB.

Activision trash

OPPA NOMU BASED!!!

>tutorials everywhere
>tutorialy dialog
>checkpoint every few steps
>easy

Attached: Penn.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Nothing, you just shit post on a board instead of something more productive in hopes you'll piss someone off so you can laugh at them instead of crying over your sad life

no it's garage
BB>Des=Ds1>>Ds2>Sekiro>>Ds3

the final boss was poop

F
Knew I shouldn't have gotten to hype

newfag here

why do so many threads that criticize it already exist? is it simply because of new trailer/infos or are some people actually already playing it?

New games always end up disappointing.

>0.5 bosses
>1 weapon
>it takes a completionist who plays through the game 3 times to find every secret, ending, and achievement 17 minutes to beat the game
>exclusive to N-Gage, people who preordered recieved a hand-written letter from Miyazaki that told them to fuck off
Sorry guys, I don't think I'm getting this one

It's easier to shit on a potentially great game than to be disappointed again from FROM.

Everything, because shilling for this game and DMCV was so hot on Yea Forums because there's nothing else to post about

i didn't get hyped until about a week ago it got me
now i see that it's uninspired casualized and has checkpoints literally and i mean literally every few steps

i would trade it my preorder for dmc v but i haven't played any of the old dmc games featuring dante from the devil may cry series

Who gives a shit

Does this game have any form of customization? Like, armor sets, weapons, etc? I just always see the red dude with a sword.

everyone that wanted the game to be good?

Apparently there is only one armor set but maybe in NG+ you will get some more. I'm going to try my hadn at modding the color personally.

I think you always use the same samurai sword but you can customize what skills it has and you can use prosthetic weapons as well.

That's the only thing that bothers me about this game. Why give us the ability to play the way we want but not be able to look like a ninja or look like a samurai instead we get an orange shirt.

Yeah I don't get it either but I guess they just wanted to make a set character for once.

it's trash

Attached: 8999999999999999999999 crab rave.gif (352x200, 2.73M)

This. Like, using Katanas only is fine but not being to find a better and cooler looking one? Sucks...

more like sekitrasho amirite?

>not just going with the easy shitkiro

Attached: 1547589236626.jpg (599x486, 59K)

It's short and sweet.

We need a quarantine board for assblasted Nintendies. I'm not sure how many times have I seen them creating another Sekiro shitposting threads on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1540009996041.jpg (716x609, 111K)

>oh no the game i was hyped and shilled my life for is shit better blame nintendo

Attached: bbc04e6146633983df0bfc9b6cec8cba.jpg.png (527x768, 364K)

Since when have nintendies cared about Soulshit at all you consolewaring fagboy?

I guarantee Dmc5 is better than all of the above. Souls games always have the most boring combat. Go behind someone, press r1 a few tines, etc.

Nintendogs stop bitching

sekqueero

>what went wrong?
It's so good that everything else looks like a pile of nigger shit in comparison

>look mom i can do it too!
snoyniggers stop bitching

It's live on Twitch right now.

The gameplay looks like fucking Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Attached: homer-facepalm.jpg (984x652, 162K)

no it isn't shill

The fuck are you talking about, it doesn't look like Tomb Raider at all

People kept expecting Dark souls when all signs said it wasn't but autist couldn't handle change

it's literally ds3 with some nioh mixed

nigger it's literally more like ass creed odyssey

They gave the game to streamers and they have been playing it all day.

which itself is a watered down dark souls combat