I'm stressed by having so much work for next week, can we have a Megaman thread?

I'm stressed by having so much work for next week, can we have a Megaman thread?

Attached: 1552437297817.png (600x847, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zA9pB9up5Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=DHpt84nN0rY
youtube.com/watch?v=NDq0_IRTWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=tHIA1G5b2E4
youtube.com/watch?v=DGCe_HpgH6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well you already went ahead and made it

Attached: iris.png (439x474, 226K)

What are you fighting for?

For all these words I sing do you feel anything?

Think they'll actually DO anything with megaman plots, or will everything keep spinning its wheels with the "THIS is the last one that leads into zero!"?

I mean, I couldn't give a shit about the operators in 8 because i know they'll all just get necked and shoved into a closet at some point in a war that I couldn't give a shit about because its backstory.

Did Dr. Cain foresee waifubots?

Attached: 6f03397e44ee7993b6e4053dda3d3738.jpg (1200x1000, 573K)

He couldn't foresee soulless girls from a shitty RPG being made that's for sure

Attached: 1543347522176.png (510x546, 215K)

Sadly I can only really follow a thru line on Mega Man X plot developments after X5. From X2 on to X5 it was just "How is Zero connected to Sigma", really spinning wheels on that. But then:

The Soul Erasers introduce "DNA souls" as a concept that sticks around
Gate researches Zero and makes the nightmare virus with DNA.
Axl weaponizes DNA by one-uping the copy weapon, Sigma experiments on reploid gene therapy with it.
The world replicates Axl since reploids that can be any reploid from loading a midi file are possibly the most useful kind of robot outside of nanobots; but that goes to their head and they start feeling superior to everyone else. This affects Axl because he actually reacts to the fact the rebels are based directly on him.

What's sad is that definitely isn't what anyone thinks of when they think of the X series plot so this developing probably won't stick in the general psyche.

Attached: Axl Yeah.png (1000x750, 566K)

I am too sleepy to play Megaman X on stream bros. I am sorry.

Attached: Who wants Vidya.jpg (1416x727, 269K)

maybe they'll make an alternate timeline?
though huh, when you put it like that though, Axl is literally X just 100 years later in product development.

why the hell would you build a Sentient, non-slave robotic lifeform that can't reproduce with a vag though?

I imagine that the point of Maverick hunter X was to establish a new, less messy cannon for the X series and lead into Zero proper, but sadly Capcom didn't continue the series.

Anyway, as it stands I don't see it ever happening.

Attached: mmx_nana_01.jpg (471x721, 50K)

Why would it be necessary if the male reploids don't have dicks?

Attached: 6e09a2f4068bb1e884d0f34ca43ec3b0.jpg (447x809, 38K)

THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY CUTE AND/OR FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON IN HERE

Attached: dr-robotnikjpg-42ca74.jpg (628x360, 39K)

For the humans of course.

Sure, if you can keep the thread alive for the next hour and a half.

Attached: 1524028640782.jpg (900x1170, 144K)

But the male reploids do have dicks.

Who says Reploid males don't have dicks? You can't tell me Signas and X aren't packing heat.

I talked to a buddy of mine regarding the overall Mega man plot, and we both felt that Mega Man as a whole has some really fucking cool ideas that could be explored deeper and better. Just the whole notion of Reploids with free will, the apocalypse seen in Zero and susbequent evolution of man and machine and merging, all of which started with the rivalry of two robotics professors literally thousands of years ago, are some stonkingly cool ideas for a story - It's just that the games are first and foremost about the gameplay, so a lot of these elements end up being shoved aside and panhandled by obviously different scriptwriters with their own idea of how to run things.

Obviously I wouldn't have a Mega Man game any other way since excessive story would just hurt the flow of the games, but I honestly would be down with an adaption (maybe in the vein of the Castlevania Netflix show) of the Mega Man series that further explored these elements.

Attached: mmx_alia_06.jpg (716x1029, 455K)

Personally I can't imagine how canon split wouldn't really solve anything. There's already a distant future switch point that the X series doesn't need to have anything to do with. They're unbound from having to concern themselves with a meta-plot and can just explore the premise of human-reploid relations, developments in the 1990s future style cybertech reality, and rather cornball animal and element hybrids.

For real it could be as little as 2113 in the X series, so I have no problem letting X80 run up.

You and I both saw Zero in those tighty whities in MMZ, you couldn't pack a USB drive in there.

>He wasn't there for the last few MMX threads about horny female reploids going Maverick to get some human D

Don't ruin our headcannon user

Attached: mmx_layer_01.jpg (2048x2048, 807K)

Zero isn't a reploid. Besides, Wily probably wanted to channel that incel energy.

>everybody remembers light and wily
>Nobody ever remembers cossack, just because he was the only one who didn't make Robots that try and kill everyone

They want the Zero D.

Attached: b5679353011f342be4b083221bccb84b.jpg (800x1024, 570K)

Oh my god, I want to fuck this creature.
Fuck her in the metal ass. Fuck her in the robotic ears. Fuck her in the steel nose. Fuck her in the manufactured smooth hair of hers.
Fuck her in the synthetic eyesocks. Fuck Iris.

FUCK IRIS IN EVERY SINGLE ANGLE AND HOLE POSSIBLE. FUCK HER AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL SHE IS NOTHING BUT FUCK.

Attached: a2d98d398b55a989bfda2665cd1d08b7412c6f03_hq.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Hey, he got a nod in ZXA, that totally counts.

>Reploids get blown the fuck up all the time
>get rebuilts no problem
>Vile got killed 3 times by now
>Iris gets killed
>her body is basically 100% completely intact
>NOPE CAN'T SAVE HER OR TAKE HER BACK TO BE REPAIRED

Fuck logic!

I find that saddest of them all. There's a couple of moments Mega Man shines in one or another venue then never recaptures anything similar again.

Mega Man 7 actually has some good Asimovian nods. Well in the American version that is. Seriously it's a peer raised point of contention that there should be additional law of robotics. Including "A robot must know that it is a robot". Since all the laws reference "a robot" and what it is required. Mega Man declaring "I am more than a robot" actually could, conceivably allow him to bypass the rules. Which really is what those stories are all about.

But the nuances of that were never examined again.

Attached: Mega fireworks.png (2450x2450, 1.01M)

but that wasn't his original body!

Iris was connected to Colonel. No way she came repaired without him.

Resurrection of reploids is illegal. Besides, her core/DNA Soul was corrupted when she fused with her brother.

Attached: 1538985766737.png (1022x861, 818K)

>MMZ 1 and 2 just rolls with Zeros redesign
>Cool, whatever, this is how he looks now
>MMZ3 reveals Zero isn't using his Original body, Omega stole it
>Oh shit that's why he doesn't look like his X-self, that's pretty cool that they planned ahead like th-
>Final boss fight is NOT Zero fighting his X-series design but rather a palette swap

What the actual fuck where they thinking? It could had been kino as fuck, but without the visual context of Zeros original design which we had seen in at least 8 (EIGHT) games the whole idea of Zero destroying his own body falls flat.

Like what the fuck do I care he's destroying a palette swap of himself? It looks exactly the same as Zero does himself - It lacks any history whatsoever because as far as we are concerned, this is the first time we see Zeros quote-on-quote "Original Body" except we fucking know it isn't. The whole "twist" almost falls completely flat as a result - I guess the idea was that Zero is so dedicated to protecting humanity that he is willing to figuratively destroy himself to accomplish it - Hell, he even has a line about how "He is still Zero" after destroying his own body which would had been the perfect line had the game not skimped out on making some MMX-style Zero sprites for the final boss.

It boggles my mind how Capcom seemed to realize what a cool notion of Zero destroying his own body was but then decided to half-ass the most important factor that would had given it emotional weight for the player.

Attached: FranklinBluth.png (184x184, 54K)

I was there, just pointing out human can't compete and that's why only reploid males are declared maverick.

>Caring about the justification for a mirror match
The whole of that reveal and rumination on it was 30 words long.

Attached: Zero and Ciel.png (1000x939, 684K)

Are you implying Zero was rebuilt with a female body?

I just want to rub my eyes in her hair. Looks soft as fuck

>Zero gets rebuilt all the time

>implying the goverment wouldn't break the law to protect an asset.

you're lucky i sympathize with you user or i would fill this thread with roll

Attached: 70655993_p0.jpg (830x900, 275K)

Attached: 1552442980990.png (1758x1247, 2.92M)

to be honest, the whole thing of Omega being the original Zero felt last minute. But I don't complain, the fight was fun.

it kind of makes no sense why he had a giant X head on him during the second part though if he's zero.

I am sure someone will think about a lore explanation. Something like it was given by the Dark Elf.

Did they really think this was worth going through X-Challenge Hard Mode?

Attached: airisu.png (1600x900, 649K)

They could have every candy-colored reploid girl come out of my TV to suck my dick and it still wouldn't be worth it

Attached: aea6454a662d9e91e56bbbb9268fb2d8.png (750x600, 321K)

I see alot of hate for command mission, but I really liked it. I enjoyed having a plot focused more on government corruption than just "ARRGH EVIL SIGMA INFECT ROBOTS AGAIN!" as a plot.

the fact that the military was corrupt enough that one of its generals telling those under them to kill the two biggest heroes they've ever had and them trying to do it without hesitation is something worth looking into.

It would probably help if more people actually played it. It came out after X7 damaged the brand and wasn't a platformer. Doesn't help that Capcom hasn't rereleased it since it came out

The right to have a robot waifu.

Attached: 1533084528765.png (1024x576, 517K)

the future
youtu.be/zA9pB9up5Hk

Of course. It is what we are fighting for.

Attached: d277fa9a288b951548fb7ee2d04eb295b294d970_hq.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Yeah, it's not even a swimsuit like the operators. Just a dumb and boring picture for a dumb and boring character.

Ciel and Layer never had a chance, did they?

Attached: dang56q-ec46f0c9-8291-46a1-914e-046023f529ba.png (625x625, 412K)

Her control chip is completely fried after the events of X4. I guess they could rebuilt her, but it wouldn't be the same Iris, it would be just another reploid who resembles Iris. How Vile, keeps coming back is never really explained, maybe X never completely destroys him or he has a conection to the sigma virus or he's not the same "Vile" but he's programmed to act like him, as his only emotions are being arrogant and hate X, that would not be so hard.

KERNEL KERNEL
I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU KERNEL
HUUWAAAAAAAAAAA

>X9 has you blow up Vile multiple times
>it turns out there's actually a whole warehouse of them that just get turned on when the last one gets blown up and told they were "Rebuilt"
>all of them accidentally get activated at once from you fuxoring the reactor or something
>Final level you end up getting help from one vile who's super pissed off at not being the original and just trying to kill the villain and all the other copies of himself to prove to himself that he's "Real"

Nope, and its all thanks to Iris's death giving Zero PTSD

Attached: 3e871e1af66a2957bd16a3a570b8fc25.jpg (1081x1081, 188K)

He has believable excuses for that

Attached: i-hid-myself-while-i-tried-to-repair-mysel-in-10361400.png (500x691, 165K)

There's actually a really good plot thread for that in 6, which capcom NEVER FUCKING FOLLOWED UP ON.
Jesus, the one good thing about 6 was how issoc seemed to be Wily in a robot body just trying to get praise for his robot son, with it making completely sense for why Zero reappeared (Since Issoc repairing him and then releasing him would play in perfectly to what Issoc seemed to be doing in making an artificial disaster with a steadfast belief that Zero could save the day).

its too bad the chucklefucks at capcom just ditched everything about issoc and why he just randomly turned into an empty shell in future games.

Not even that but how is anyone supposed to take Zero's death seriously or with any degree of finality outside of maybe Zero 4?

This fool has been destroyed and rebuilt so many times I can't even keep track of

Attached: Birb.jpg (496x600, 34K)

>Issoc repairing him and then releasing him would play in perfectly to what Issoc seemed to be doing in making an artificial disaster with a steadfast belief that Zero could save the day

Your not that far off. Zero claims that he hid himself to repair, but that not what he told Dr Light in one of the capsule conversation

Attached: zero dr light.jpg (927x260, 70K)

>died and been rebuilt twice
>cannot count to 2

He's only died three times, people meme his death.
>Dies in X1, killed by Vile
>Dies in X5, killed by Sigma
>Dies in Zero 4, in the destruction of Ragnarok

Isn't it 3 times? X1, X3 (If you get the saber) and X5?

Are we counting command mission where he got blasted off a building with a "well, he's dead" implication?
Or went down into a sandpit trap?

Him dying in 3's not canon, so I don't count that. And its specifically "And REBUILT" that I'm counting here, he was only rebuilt twice, after dying in X1 into X2, and after dying in X5 into X6.

I hope I live long enough to see a nice animated adaptation of the Mega Man universe.

Attached: R&W.jpg (308x477, 37K)

No, he survives, just too badly damaged to keep helping you out.
You're aware he's present in the ending of the game along with X and Axl, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=DHpt84nN0rY

Yeah, but I just mean you could count the "die and come back" card there in those situation.

>Its canon that light basically fucked over wily's 100% legitimate and working Double gear system for no apparent reason and is surpised that wily is pissed at him for it
>literally NO DRAWBACKS when installed on megaman or any of the other robots

What would it have taken for them to reconcile?

Attached: 7591f033-bea4-4e15-82c8-44e94dd5f46d.jpg (814x739, 116K)

What, you DON'T like the Ruby-Spears cartoon, or Fully Charged?

Not much at the "old" point of their lives, wily wanted nothing more than light's utter ruin so light apologizing wouldn't do anything.

Fully Charge is more like an alternative universe and Ruby-Spears didn't have nice animation.

>bootleg sigma
>no bass or protoman
>Rival's name is LITERALLY "megaman" backwards
>Dr. Wily is Megman's best friend in school.
>not even a doctor

Attached: Breaker_Night.png (1600x900, 1015K)

Because Digimon

Attached: Omegamon.jpg (320x320, 70K)

pretty much. more could be done story wise but alas
humanity itself plays only a minor role outside of some backstory for example

Attached: 1550033301968.jpg (600x604, 344K)

Namagem??

Attached: 1540839211173.jpg (400x568, 222K)

That is so stupid.

Attached: Iris.jpg (723x963, 339K)

*Ahem*

FUCK Iris stupid hat

Attached: mmx_alia_03.gif (300x900, 80K)

Whatever happened to that new megaman cartoon? Was cancelled?

yes, and
Yes, it fucking is.

Still going actually, I think they're pretty close to the finale.

Did you miss that's what everyone is talking about?

Attached: fullycharged.jpg (958x495, 60K)

The girl looks much better in 2d.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDq0_IRTWoY
>this went unused even though it could've fit in both X5 and X6

is that roll? why is she black?

Eh, I like the one in the game better... it has a good part after the first guitars but overall is just inferior to the completed product

Not Roll, the stupid cartoon is full of fanfiction tier OCs for the sake of making it "similar but different" she's a human and Light's daughter

Attached: 1525270918312.jpg (736x807, 102K)

Seeing the new Blaster Master makes me wish Inti-Creates were hired by Capcom again to work on the franchise. They almost feel like the only people left willing and capable of doing good sprites nowadays. Though, if so, I'd rather they did a new type of gameplay rather than another not-Zero.

They may as well finish ZX is they got to work on the franchise again.

I'd rather not have these goons touch the series again.

Attached: 146659334184.jpg (1269x711, 215K)

Attached: COXl3KJUsAArwTh.jpg (581x847, 69K)

It's not their fault Inafune was a con man.

>Though, if so, I'd rather they did a new type of gameplay rather than another not-Zero.
Dear, you're asking for the impossible.

Iris deserved better.

You only think that because she's cute. The bitch deserved to die. She's lucky to even die in Zero's arms at all.

That human-hating terrorist sympathizer got what she deserved.

Attached: 66566b3e-3e8e-4616-8b91-c2d2da75c3fb.jpg (567x800, 89K)

>inafune is shit!
>Lets ignore all the OTHER megaman games he made that were good and pretend he only made one bade game.

No, THIS is Roll.

Attached: roll.png (1366x779, 1.07M)

Everyone is Roll.

Refuel her exhaust port.

the fuck am I looking at? is that elec man or Dan backslide?

Attached: 65728048_p0.png (1815x1845, 1.09M)

Attached: vintage egoraptor.jpg (500x500, 111K)

HOO
HAH
nowayfag

This is a nightmare and I can't wake up.
WHY DOES THE WEST CONSTANTLY FAIL ME ON EVERY LEVEL

Attached: 1550707500477.jpg (698x658, 106K)

Attached: IMG-2491.png (1200x2400, 114K)

Choose your character

Attached: 14261262526735.jpg (700x450, 66K)

Damnit, legends deserved better.

Attached: illust_21107997_20180731_135852.jpg (712x960, 446K)

He's stuck in a locked room on Elysium with these two. His bad end is the best out of the series.

Attached: Matilda and Yuna swim.jpg (1340x1522, 1.69M)

one of them is roll's mom's body. I don't think fucking her will end well in the long run.

>what is Zero in X2

I still find it a bit strange that she was the X-girl they were pushing during the 25th anniversary. Hell, I'm surprised she got new art and part of the final X-Challenge battle.

Attached: random.jpg (1096x1592, 642K)

Why are these exactly the same?

Attached: cutman.png (790x1047, 783K)

Attached: 1535681439363.png (600x510, 394K)

She may be a maverick scum but she is a fan favorite.

one has to ask WHY its illegal? There's seriously no reason to make it illegal except to be assholes to robots.

Did the japs actually like X-Over? I see art of it occasionally pop up on sites.

>Zero didn't tap that.

I think after the time needed to impregnate, birth, and raise a girl the same age as Roll: any kind of relationship statuet of limitation is up.

Attached: Matilda.png (841x1300, 390K)

Zero forgot about her completely.

Nerds can separate a concept from the source and appreciate it for its own value. Japan has nerds. They also seek cred for dredging up obscure shit, just like the nerds everywhere else. See attached: Japanese fanart of the Mega Man PC game's robot master: Voltman.

Attached: Voltman.jpg (400x400, 82K)

Zero can't even remember her...

Play their game.

Attached: Powered Up RnFWS.jpg (1294x567, 267K)

Attached: 51416038_p28.jpg (360x480, 50K)

But it wasn't in the legacy collection.

Neither was this, but it seems a lot more people have played this than RnFWS. Hell, the arcade fighters and Soccer get talked about more.

Attached: 15206880_p0.jpg (1294x567, 556K)

>Hey everyone hates Quint
>Let's make him dark and edgy that'll fix it.

Attached: Quint's so advanced he doesn't even have a middle and ring finger.png (472x699, 344K)

>chibishit
No, fuck off.

>inticreates is shit!
>Lets ignore all the OTHER megaman games they made that were good and pretend they only made one bade game.

There is LITERALLY no way to fix quint. The second you show up on a robot pogo stick, your'e fucking done, its over.

I don't hate Quint. He and his game were stupid and didn't really go anywhere but that has more to do with execution than idea

Soccer was great... no idea what you're talking about. People remember the Fighter and Battle arcade games because they were on the Anniversary collection. &Bass was also released on the GBA at least.

RM&F2 doesn't get that because the game never reached anyone outside Japan. I think I have heard of a single sector of westerners that care about the Wonder Swan and it was digimon fans that insist playing the WonderSwan games explains everything I never questioned about how S1 and S2 connect to S3. Which I have to say fills me with all kinds of apathy.

Yes, because fanart always represents in-game presentation. Artists never try making things in different styles.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHIA1G5b2E4

Attached: Rockman&ForteWS.jpg (423x435, 46K)

fanart I don't mind, but fuck powered up's art style, when you make a game with the art it goes a step too far.
I don't want my megaman games chibi.

I feel like you might be talking shit about Commander Keen.

Attached: Rush Coil -new-.jpg (350x386, 41K)

What's wrong with Classic being in that style?

Attached: 3296678_p0.jpg (1175x940, 356K)

Which is all of what I can imagine the conception of Shadow might be for. But how much better is he? What I remember of the translation of that game he tells Bass and Mega Man two different stories about what happened in the future, and who he really is. Maybe that was a rough one, but I can't see any real depth to it.

Of course when the original game had no dialog and only informed you about Quint via the manual: It's hard to say any execution wouldn't have been better in some respect.

Attached: Quint Archie.png (799x1211, 1.34M)

because it looks like shit and normal classic art is already good.

>megaman from the future!
>we already know what the future is like in megaman series and it sure as hell doesn't include megaman
>hmmm...

No lie people. Still legitimately waiting on a Dr Who rendition of Dr Wily using the Chrono Skimmer.

Your request to have a Megaman thread has been denied. This is now a Mighty No.9 thread.

t. Inafune

youtube.com/watch?v=DGCe_HpgH6c

Start crying like an anime fan on prom night

How deep is the Megaman lore?

Attached: e923eafa-c2ea-4411-857b-1965b5af3741.png (619x628, 431K)

Megaman game lore is about as deep as the space between a gallery wall, and the curtain over it. They just don't draw the curtains back on 80% of the pieces.

Until you start counting the licensed tie-ins. Then It's a bunch of sinkholes that just never connect.

Attached: Ix.png (800x700, 294K)

Is that knock-off Copy X?

Nah boy that's X (ih-cuhs rather than ex-cuhs).

He's the first copy of X made. Seriously before the Zero series That gets rebuilt after his defeat that merges with X's Megamission Devil armor and becomes Return X. Then absorbs all of the Neural Metal of the Doppler Reserve force and all of their stolen Dr Light upgrade capsules and turns into Grow X, and is capable of controlling and generating an unlimited amount of power, which keeps backfiring because he tries to put too much power into his buster and it kept blowing up in his face rather than firing. Which game Zero, X and the Couter-Hunters time to find a way to destroy him.

Attached: Return X.png (687x982, 492K)

Wily being the bad guy has been done to death
And it at least leads to him becoming the potential villain

It’s not that bad when you consider it as an AU
This is roll
Reveal soon

Attached: C0A0B15D-E75A-4186-B45C-C1FD02D6ED4D.jpg (1201x526, 83K)

What's her band called?

I need answers, whose room is this and why is there a Roll poster in there?

It’s the main character’s room
They’re rumors of a roll episode and she’s like a rock star by day hero by night sort of thing
And her catch phrase is let’s roll or something
I’m not sure

They'll find some way to fuck it up.

Attached: 54853541_p3.png (1255x2107, 1.44M)

I mean, I wish she had a proper backstory, basically she's introduced and killed in one game through a few cutscenes.

Explains why they had her show up in Xtreme 2. It's not much, hardly anything really, but they apparently felt sorry for what they ended doing with her. Also why this official art exists.

Attached: 1757bcaa-33c0-4811-a0e8-5e744410a1c7.jpg (982x1864, 670K)

It would have been nice if Capcom had continued the Maverick Hunter X series.

Might have gotten more Iris screentime along with the other side characters

At the very least, they might have been able to give us a reason to care about Repliforce, or explain the relationship between Iris and Colonel. There are people who still don't know they were the result of a failed attempt to build an X-like reploid. They also could have done more with the Serges/Isoc/Wily thing they had going.

Attached: tragedy.png (1200x970, 922K)

Attached: gunslinger_iris___by_peeape-dbltzdr.png (1800x1200, 1.64M)

cute

Mighty Number 9 and Red Ash are dead. I'm sorry that things did not end up better but at least we still have Mega Man.

Attached: 1436411103254.png (500x500, 200K)

X1 is the standard for what an x game should be, perfect soundtrack and gameplay

X2 was alright, a little too easy, and the soundtrack sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the others.

X3 had a lot of cool features/upgrades/secrets. The soundtrack sounded more like x1, which was good, but a tad too repetitive. Stage design was a little lacking

X4 was great, but I just prefer the snes style. The PlayStation games always looked ugly to me and overdesigned. Gameplay felt clunkier than its snes siblings. Soundtrack was good, but felt a little... samey? All of the instruments sounded too electronic without enough diversity of styles.

Everything post X4 is shit.

Any confirmation of X9 yet?

>It would have been nice if Capcom had continued the Maverick Hunter X series.
Yes. It's a shame we never get another OVA. While Maverick Hunter may not surpass the original, the cancellation of these games are a lot of wasted potential, imagine the clash between X and the X Hunters in X2 or Gravity Beetle wanting to avenge his brother in X3 or X4 having a coherent plot.

Attached: 1538012477587.jpg (1009x1280, 282K)

This game looks so... weird... it's like a combination of PC Megaman, GB Megaman and MM&B. But still looks somewhat fun.

Attached: 1539585504813.png (944x1342, 377K)

The Protomen

Attached: 23pzah.jpg (500x395, 102K)

Stay mad, Ciel

Attached: 292.png (1038x769, 422K)

Nana is for kidnapping

Attached: 1ad411330224b441dfd3e03569d796c2.jpg (927x1100, 374K)

This

What he believes in

..............Both of them?

Light to stop being an asshole

Elaborate

>Those lips

Pretty much guaranteed that we're getting X as the next MM game, whether it is a sequel or a remake remains to be seen.

>Having this shit of a taste

X3 has the most comprehensible "Yes and" plot in the series. Doppler starts a city and creates a maverick vaccine. Except it is actually a virus.

I'm upset we never got to play as the X-Hunters.

Attached: X Hunters.jpg (768x576, 77K)