Mouse Thread

Planning to upgrade from a wired G403, is the Razer Naga Trinity actually good or should i just get a 5 button light weight alternative?

Also post your mouse.

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 16K)

why would you upgrade from that?

Good thread. My mouse wheel fucks me by scrolling up everytime I scroll down twice. Any recommendation? Are wireless mice lag free now?

Had this since 2010, got a G600 over the winter
Don't know how people manage without weapon/item switching being on the thumb tbqh

Attached: razer-naga-molten-special-edition.jpg (640x482, 90K)

cheap feel mostly. The cable is kinda shit and i slightly bended the USB so it's probably going to die soon.

Sick gamer mouse bro

>G403
thats a pretty good mouse. why "upgrade" it?

any reason why you need a mouse with a bunch of button shortcuts? are you actually going to use all of that shit?

logitech wireless g pro is real nice, no regrets.

How are MMO and Moba mouses on FPS? i play a lot of FPS games and i'm not sure if you can have a good mouse for an all around experience with most games.

is pic related a good option?

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 25K)

What games do you play? How many buttons do you like to have on a mouse?

>logitech to razer
>upgrade

Attached: 1299447022627.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Mouse gurus, Zowie EC1-B or Logitech G403 Prodigy?

As I've been playing Doom and weapon switching seems like it would be way more annoying without it once you get to plasma rifle or the meme weapons like mancubus cannon

Do you have any idea how shitty razer's drivers are compared to Logitech's?

Attached: 1552631575441.jpg (1280x1455, 536K)

No, the G600 is the only worthwhile one of these

got a rival 310, started double clicking after a few months.went through RMA process and got a new one few days ago. if it breaks again im getting a new mx518

I honestly wish logitech would update the aesthetic of the gayming software TM

I mostly play FPS but some friends want to get me started on FFXIV so i thought that a MMO upgrade was a good idea.

No idea about razer. I was interested in the switch of buttons option, but i guess it's not a good option

What's a good mouse for DPI? i play at 1600 mostly sometimes switching to lower or higher depending on the situation.

bump

upgrade to wireless 403.

mx518 got rereleased with modern hardware.

never buy razer

Basically the same. Main choice is ergonomic. Secondary is Zowie open source universal drivers versus Logitech Gaming Software that tells them about your other hardware and what games you play.

what's a good mouse and some games for a one handed guy

Try G600 and pedals