Can ciri even have children with all the damage her body has taken?

Can ciri even have children with all the damage her body has taken?

Attached: 0.jpg (2084x1184, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/post/view/345311#search=Animated Ciri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one way to find out

Having children is not a big deal

aren't witchers sterile?

t. hasn't played the game or read the books

>aerola
mods mods

Cute tummy! I wanna lick it!

Where's the actual full image? I have never seen it.

She isn't a "real" witcher. I think they're Male only but I've only played the games. She's a special case because of her superpowers.

she hasnt undergone the mutations that witchers do

hard to say
can you post more pics so I can inspect thoroughly?

lesbians don't tend to get pregnant

She hasn't drank the witcher coolaid, just took the training that Geralt and co gave her.

I WANT TO LICK AND SUCK ON THOSE ABS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1552848027672.jpg (704x756, 80K)

>ywn kiss a fit bellybutton
why live

Attached: mfw.png (625x480, 455K)

she's just a regular woman, except for being with some magical blood that gives her superpowers that lets her travel dimensions. but other other than that

I see areola, see you in three days.

Ciri is a tranny

My Ciri is canonically lesbian. When you're in one of the flashback sequences in the sauna you can choose that so there. Don't @ me.

She needs to go easy on the eyeliner, good lord.

It's VERY salty (from her sweat while adventuring) I dont' think you'd want savor it in your mouth haha

Attached: hsgZRsc.png (1440x1920, 1.65M)

Well, she nearly magically castrated herself, but she thankfully did not use enough of magic to seal the deal. Nothing about those wounds should in any way affect her ability to have kids.

Sounds like a Mary Sue.
>I get to be cooler than all the Witchers combined because my blood gives me superpowers with none of the drawbacks a Witcher would have

It looks like she's been crying which is hot

Eyeliner is god tier. Shut the fuck up.

Ciri is cuter without makeup. Prove me wrong!

Attached: ciriwithoutmakeups.webm (720x720, 1.44M)

You have bad taste, she's put on so much she looks like a CRAWLING IN MY SKIN emo kid.

Cirilla is for _______

Attached: ciri_6_by_scratcherpen-d8t4092.jpg (1920x1080, 757K)

Attached: 1550067273490s.jpg (125x59, 1K)

Nope, I can't. First I've seen of Ciri like that. Mod or ingame setting?

A hundred times yes.

most women are don't @ me

She can't use regular magic despite being a Source because she fucked up and used fire as a source of power once

You do not know what the term "Mary Sue" means. Stop trying to use it please.

Now give Geralt the eyeliner.

Except she isn't a Witcher, retard.

heavy eyeliner is my fetish though

Every woman is more beautiful without makeup.

breeding on the beach! at night!

Attached: ciribeach.webm (996x648, 2.73M)

If we ever get another witcher I bet they'll use face scan

Attached: 1514250377210.png (1813x894, 1.24M)

>Can ciri even breathe with all the damage her body has taken?
>Can ciri even have a pulse with all the damage her body has taken?
>Can ciri even regulate body temperature with all the damage her body has taken?
>Can ciri even feel with all the damage her body has taken?
>Can ciri even see with all the damage her body has taken?
>Can ciri even smell with all the damage her body has taken?
what makes the womb organ so special in your eyes

cumming deeply into her womb and sucking tenderly on her milk bags.

What did you do to her lips?

a better game because Witcher 3 is dogshit.

Implying her face is not modeled after kstew already

Attached: kstew.jpg (1200x675, 471K)

Only if they haven't been ruining their skin with makeup for years

>regular woman
>some magical blood that gives her superpowers
??????????

Because the whole reason everyone is hunting her in game is so they can breed her (whether she likes it or not) and make a super baby who can conquer the world.

Attached: d3ea.jpg (1303x1113, 208K)

That user may be dumb but Ciri is indeed a Mary Sue, however.

dwarf cock

That is a stiff walk.

In other words, Ciri's purpose as a character IS for breeding.

Attached: 1527861668462.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

I'd damage that body some more if you know what i mean.

Ahhhhhh fuuuuuuck why is she so beautiful bros?

how does one suck an ab?

Physically she's a stick thin woman from late medieval times so the average man could physically completely overpower her. In a sword fight she's above average due to OP witcher techniques, even if she can't use them to full effect. She can travel freely in space and time including different dimensions (spheres) but that's not really a physical attribute.

Yes, considering that it's a major plot point that many characters want to breed her.

Attached: ciri.png (718x2262, 2.55M)

I'd much rather it was her than the character I was playing as. It makes the story so, so much fucking better that way.

Cirit was an awful character.

Face scan makes everybody look fucking bloated. They should go back and doctor it looking at pictures of the person they scanned every time.

Didn't she try to have a child with the elven king?

God I want to see Ciri mindbroken by monster cock

WRONG

Attached: ciri_by_monkeyfam-db97sw9.png (571x768, 884K)

ur an awful character

have you even played the game

Considering the profecy was about Ciri's kid and not her, of course she can.

Uhh... no? She makes my pp become the big PP so by definition she's not a bad character.

Attached: witcher3_2018_08_13_22_50_15_734.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

you force your lips onto them and start aggresively inhaling air through your mouth until you hear the familiar fart sound

Let's find out

Attached: 1552753344416.webm (860x720, 1.7M)

I think it's canon that they're using charcoal for their eyes and not whatever the hell modern makeup is made of.

High iq poster

[CHAIR CLATTERING]

I REALLY need to breed ciri! HELP BROS!

Attached: p2hrwX8kZ1ssw.png (2304x1296, 3.77M)

Attached: 292030_20180523215134_2.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

[LONELY AND HORNY INTENSIFIES]

CIRI NO

Attached: 1548658659642.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

>tfw no razorgirl ciri to shadowrun with.

Attached: SO LOOOOOOONELYYYYYYYY.jpg (768x484, 85K)

>This entire thread

Attached: 1545365185804.jpg (970x545, 143K)

Can you explain what that means to someone daft of Witcher knowledge?

FPBP

Attached: 1514065008703.jpg (300x310, 34K)

>Source
A person who is a massive source of magical energy but incredibly dangerous to their surroundings since it's uncontrollable. If you played Witcher 3, Ciri loses control in the Kaer Morhen section.
>fire
Sorcerers can use the four basic elements as sources of power (earth, wind, fire, water)
I can't recall the exact details, but Wind is very difficult to control, Water is the most reliable, there's something weird about Earth and Fire is incredibly strong but you WILL lose control and get consumed very quickly, which is why sorcerers don't use it.
Ciri gets stuck in a desert, weeks of travel from civilization and tries to find an underground spring or something to use as a source of magical power because otherwise she's going to die of dehydration. She can't find any, so as a last resort she starts a fire and tries to use it as a source. She does, gaining incredible power, but feels the fire overtaking her and consuming her until she realizes she fucked up and renounces magic entirely which saves her. It's also the reason why she can't use Witcher signs in Witcher 3. She could use them before that event and was very powerful with even such weak spells.
Her bloodline time & space powers are separate from standard magecraft, so that wasn't affected. It's like an innate ability rather than magic. Fish can breathe underwater, Cats can find and absorb magic from leylines to unknown purposes, birds can fly, Ciri can slip through dimensions and time.

why don't the witchers train a shiton of disposable orphans trained in witcher arts sans the potions and magic shit? they could work in squads with a real witcher leading his "canon fodder" team.

That's pretty cool

because they're autistic about tradition

She's just an argument in the favour of eugenics

>Every woman is more beautiful without makeup
debatable

Attached: makeup.webm (720x960, 1.63M)

god bless magicians

Attached: sterilization.jpg (629x819, 231K)

>asians
Really bad example.

>guy who has never seen a girl actually without makeup

they have trouble getting a job by themselves, now imagine having to compete with a shitload of younger witchers

witching doesn't pay the bills like it used to

a witcher's strengths are quality, not quantity
without the mutations those bitches are fucking useless

You merely adopted loneliness. I was born it, moulded by it.

Attached: 1541034408793.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

>tfw Geralt's mom was a fertile sorceress

Attached: makeup4.jpg (960x960, 113K)

It'd be pointless, they would probably get an equal if better training, designed for regular humans, in the military.

having a son that will conquer the world because some magic mambojambo shit

Yes, some white girls have the same issue.
But you used asians as an example. Where ALL OF THEM need makeup.

Attached: jordangf4.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

She can't have kids period. Witchers are sterile.

>doesnt have a clue
>types about the subject

cute tummy

good thing she is not a witcher

she's not a witcher dingus

>everybody wants to impregnate her
>even her own father
her being able to have kids is the whole point of half of the story

does the military have extensive lore about monster weaknesses, poisons curse removal etc? really the only thing I can see the reason for not doing it is as the other guy pointed out tradition or the lack of resources to actually field them even as canon fodder.

>that tummy
holy fuck i want to rub that while i fill her up

Attached: 512309798347.jpg (200x355, 19K)

Is it strange that whenever I see a cute fit girl I wonder how delicious she would taste haha

Attached: meat32.jpg (2160x1920, 1.04M)

>a-user, I thought this was a private beach

wat do?

Attached: c.jpg (2160x3840, 2.1M)

killing monsters

dozens of crossbow-wielding witcher trained soldiers/orphans with silver and wolfsbane arrows will still fuck up a werewolf. use a couple of orphans as bait while the senior witcher and the rest set a trap.

>messy black eye shadow

Attached: 1519419930749.gif (367x265, 558K)

Based Lonely and Horny Posters

Oh I just assumed she was. She looked like she was. Haven't gotten around to playing 3 yet. My B.

Ciri is not a full Witcher, she may have passed for all the Witcher training, but she didn't do the herb trials. Her hair is white because of her family and place of birth, as she is the graunddaughter of Callante, the former queen of Cintra. Becoming a witcher required her to take a lot of substances, like steroids, that would fuck up her puberty, so Trish stopped then from doing it so she would have womanly charms as she grew up. Later on she started training witchcraft from Yennefer, so she never really became a fully fledge Witcher, since she isn't a mutant. BUT, she isn't quite a wizard still, as she doesn't make part of the council.

So, yeah, Ciri can have children. Read the books faggets

Attached: kaguya-sama_10_2.gif (412x393, 1.62M)

Please cease lewding Cirilla. It's making her very sad!

Attached: ciric.webm (1280x720, 942K)

>TW3 is essentially about three men chasing after Ciris fertile womb

Attached: witcher gameplay.webm (184x160, 539K)

not so much try as they kept her captive, wouldnt let her leave, and said she would save everyone on earth if she agreed to have his baby

>elves want to breed her for power
>father wants to marry her off to General ratface to get mating pressed

>you will never die with your face in her breasts

Attached: 1549640977466.jpg (667x960, 70K)

>this
Ciri is for sitting around a campire with and hand holding ONLY.

Attached: 1469390620348.jpg (1436x1440, 1.71M)

She's too pretty, clearly some instagram model in heavy makeup to make her look trashy as opposed to someone like kristen stewart who is attractive but naturally trashy looking at the same time.

Werewolves are cunning and not fucking retarded like you are making them out to be
A Werewolf isn't just gonna get kited while eating arrows from orphans like an idiot

>Sounds like a Mary Sue.
Because she is. The only thing preventing her from using her powers to resolve the games conflict within 30 seconds is that she's too powerfull to control it properly and that the knive ears can track her down easier.

Why didn't she just slip into a not desert dimension.

reminder that Kovir is superior

Attached: 07-The-Northern-Kingdoms.jpg (900x861, 130K)

She couldn't control her abilities back then

Ciri is literally peak female physique, just absolutely insane. You really need to download the model in sfm to fully appreciate it.

CDPR managed to create the gigachad of the female form. I seriously hope Cyberpunk 2077 can compete.

Attached: 1552864124655.jpg (591x570, 100K)

>tfw everyone forgot Sodden Hill

Attached: 3098046_0.jpg (630x630, 68K)

Redania is my waifu

Attached: Redania_-_The_Witcher_2.jpg (474x466, 63K)

>Having children

Attached: disgust.jpg (1150x400, 39K)

The sole purpose of witchers is to hunt down monsters. They recieved the mutations so they could be on equal playing grounds with the monsters they fight. They aren't some kind of military force that would benefit from a battalion. I think regular humans would just get in the way, especially since they wouldn't be able to utilize any of the witcher potions.

>Not impregnating your wife and having a big happy family

Attached: 1552193545461.jpg (676x676, 78K)

You are enlightened. Don't listen to the cucks and stepfathers that will come.

Ye, just look at those child bearing hips.

Attached: Ciri Auberon.jpg (2560x1536, 1.12M)

I hate kids and the world's overpopulated as is, fuck that.

Attached: time for jack... to LET 'ER RIP.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

the universe will never be overpopulated

DELETE THIS FILTH AT ONCE NOW

Attached: 1493603498897.png (513x606, 860K)

Go home, Dijkstra, you're drunk.

Attached: ciri.png (659x422, 760K)

they're not really meant to survive long though hell strap a dimetrium bomb to one and toss him to a golem or other magical shit let em do the grunt work of wacking drowners. they can essentially function as squires to witchers with the witchers taking on actually more dangerous prey like leshen, elder vamps etc

>Plucks eyebrows down to nothing
>Gets rid of eyelashes so fake ones fit easier
>Ruins skin complexion by coating face in makeup constantly
wtf why she so ugly without makeup xD

We aren't at the point where we can settle on mars yet, time traveler-kun

Attached: Ciri Gramps 2.jpg (1536x2560, 1.05M)

Now you're making me sad because i miss Vesemir
I always had a thing for old strong patriarch figures

Because CDPR has some fantastic artists and animators.

With the right virility, yes

Attached: 1547513557478.jpg (3508x4961, 3.17M)

the galaxy is ours for the taking

Attached: 1523906689767.png (629x758, 715K)

She's absolutely adorable. I want to be her friend

>the world's overpopulated as is
Only because of Chinks, Poos, and Dindus

That's okay though because she's hot, likable, and feminists are jealous of that.

Eventually you learn to just recognize heavily caked makeup = worn down hag. See Makeapp as well.

The whole tradition of witchers going solo really is dumb desu. It would've been better to send witchers in small groups of say 2 or 3 especially when you consider that according to Lambert alot of witchers inspite of years of training and mutations get bodied in the first few months or even weeks of their path from basic shit like drowners. People like Geralt, Vesermir and Eskel are the exception to the norm, most witchers would struggle to kill something like a griphon or lesser vampire.

Attached: B18C7059-42EE-4C99-A632-0E8B6E0B54A6-3299-000007B8082F3B02.jpg (480x480, 25K)

I WANNA FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1545302738769.png (1009x526, 135K)

Based and kstewpilled

Attached: 1339623499996.jpg (2213x3230, 580K)

Most of Asia is in a population decline and black families don't tend to have more than two kids, three at most.
Can't speak for Indians as I've never really met one.

what if she wants to be more than friends haha

Attached: 1492536495178.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I'll prove she can or die trying

What a fucking slut, he didn't even need his cock huh?
Just made the little girly cum and went.

In books Geralt get trashed by lower vampire

She was a hateful bitch for much of and arguably all of the books.

The latter books revolved around that as well. Sorcessess Bene Geseritted her lineage to make her.

>Most of Asia is in a population decline
Not enough of one since there's still billions of the insects.

You sound like a very hate-filled person, user.

If Ciri became heri apparent to the throne of Nilfgaard, would she be forced to marry Voorhis or would she be able to pick from among the dukes and higher nobles after getting to know some of them? She's not the kind of person to be forced into a marriage and I doubt Emhyr or anyone else could coerce her into it. She has a lot of politcal capital that way, more than she'd know. since she doubts herself all the time in TW3.

Attached: 3ml781zxy0py.jpg (1920x883, 293K)

I'm trying to get aroused by this but i can only picture Sapkowsky wiping the sweat of his pigface while writing stuff like that.

Attached: H26FpV23cuUImW49.jpg (620x561, 77K)

Is it worth doing all the "?" on the map and all the sidequests/witcher contracts in Velen and Novigrad before moving on to Skellige?

Do all the sidequests and contracts you can (you'll be underleveled for many, so no reason to attempt those) but don't bother with treasure hunts or question marks in general. Personally I just turned the latter off and had a better time discovering stuff organically rather than following stupid markers.

Attached: 1489285866088.jpg (4101x4593, 2.16M)

Who the fuck cares if universe itself is overpopulated or not when we can leave our own planet?

Earth IS overpopulated AS FUCK.

Attached: 1518905759529.png (438x456, 183K)

I only JUST started reading book 1 (I reached the part with the cursed monster living in the mansion). I understand that the books are much different than the game since monsters are supposedly alot rarer and witchers more common.

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us without mental issues

Hear hear. Whoever modeled her knew their shit.

Attached: ciri butt.png (439x703, 495K)

Unless you're reall hurting for money (and the jewish smith in Blood&Wine DLC is going to suck all the money out of your pockets) the only thing really worth hunting for are the witcher-gear treasures.

Hot

Based retard

Earth isn't overpopulated, people are just wasteful and greed is a thing.

Auberon was very old, even by elven standards, and was pretty bored by the world and didn't care that much anymore. He considered it his duty to put a half-elf child in Ciri, but his heart wasn't entirely in it. Elves tend to describe her as ugly in the books/games because she's 85%+ human, but secretly they have a fetish for her based on her looks/bloodline, and thought her beautiful, though they'd never admit it. Elves being horny for Ciri is similiar to pollacks liking delicious brown girls, in a way.

Even like this she really looks like her what the fuck, doesn't she fuck a nigger or something? And I'm not memeing here.

Attached: delet.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

*can't

I want to knead ciri's ass so bad bros!!!! I bet it's so soft and bouncy FUCK UFCKCKU FUCKCK!

Attached: ciriass2.png (681x749, 562K)

This thread is sad.

Must keep on moving ahead

I'm so autistic I did all of them in Novigrad and Velen but even I couldn't bring myself to fully complete Skellige.

Ciri isn't a witcher, she's just larping.

Thanks. Will it be necessary to spec into alchemy and make oils and potions for later content? I have shitloads of mats but all the crafted armor and alchemy seem to be useless compared to random world drops.
Also, is the green witcher gear the best, followed by orange>yellow>blue>gray? I bought a good orange axe in Velen and I still haven't found any drop that is superior to it.

fp based post

FUUUUUUUCK

Attached: googoo.jpg (329x329, 53K)

She is. Bringing that awful book plotline back into the mix was the worst thing to happen to the games.
>Establish an enormous world full of political intrigue, moral grayzones, deep and conflicted characters and impending danger.
>"Forget about all that, here's Geralt's magical adopted daughter that fixes everything because she's the chosen one. Also everyone obsesses over her and adores her."

She's a lesbo/bisexual after Jodie Foster groomed her into her personal pet since childhood.

Attached: static.jpg (1000x660, 170K)

Alchemy build is the strongest in the game, but the game is piss-easy anyway so it doesn't really matter what your build is. You can re-spec at any time too.
Yeah, Witcher gear is the best.

Oh, sorry for spoiling it. That part that you are reading is parody of Beaty and Beast. Beaty is a vamp

*hand rubbing intensifies*

Attached: Ciri Merchant.jpg (2560x1536, 1.06M)

Attached: ciri bare.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

Geralt

You can break the game with any skill tree.

He needs to breed with Ciri

I want to tenderly rub ointment all over Ciri's body and into her scars to make her heal faster!

The training is fucking hard and takes a lot of effort on the part of the teacher.
They like the location of their strongholds unknown and for good reasons. More hardly loyal people means more chance of it becoming public knowledge.
They really have no interest in it in the first place. It's not medieval X-Com and it's not a political entity, it's a profession. It's not really shown well in games because you need things to hack to death, but a big theme of the series is how civilization had wiped out the monsters and there's barely any work left even for the handful of witchers still out and about.

Yeah I caught onto the whole beauty and beast thing lretty quickly.

Why are people upset at Ciri sleeping with Auberon Elvenking?

Attached: witcher3 2019-01-01 01-01-05-00.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

requesting hannibal's webms

The meaning of life is to reproduce and continue your species

Patrician taste

I did all of them and enjoyed it and i'm not even a completionist, i just loved TW3 that much and i thought it was very comfy to do. Listening to the music and the sound of waves and wind, seeing whales, just wandering, it was very nice imho.

I can see why, I remember to lower vamps jumping me in a cave fuckers where more of a challenge then eredin

No its not cuck

>The whole tradition of witchers going solo really is dumb desu. It would've been better to send witchers in small groups of say 2 or 3

and split the shitty reward? Unrealistic. Even witcher has to live somehow.

Because I want to mating press Ciri.

Attached: witcher3_2018_08_13_22_10_44_234.jpg (1920x1080, 983K)

fpbp

Ciri is probably the only woman geralt wouldn't fuck. I hope.

There are people out there that actually live with this mindset.

Attached: cat.jpg (299x268, 19K)

Cerys an Craite
Anaïs La Valette
Hjalmar and Roche wouldn't let him and he was friends with their fathers.

best girl coming through.

Attached: 8653412e3512.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Guess you didn't unlock that part of the game.

Attached: True Ending.webm (816x459, 2.84M)

Based and Merigoldpilled

Imagine getting the chick on the right home from the club thinking you have scored big and then encounter the one on the left next morning in the shower.
Oh right, this is Yea Forums.

if this is where we're heading, just let it all burn.

Attached: slaneeshi cultists.jpg (1877x2048, 935K)

best whore*

Not even the best redhead.

Attached: tumblr_ntnd4zIEuZ1unhgnmo1_r1_1280.png (1280x1707, 2.36M)

but best girl is the tinkerbell looking elf nurse

is this some dumb incel meme?

You've never read the books right? Witcher series is progressive as fuck.

Attached: 1499022024216.jpg (1862x951, 229K)

If Witchers really traveled in pairs contracts would have to pay a whole lot more, be much more common or they would have to take other work much more frequently. Witchers barely get by spending all the money they make on living/travel expenses(not saying they are good with money) and maintenance, and they are still dirt poor most of the time.

Ok Hannibal

>witchers more common

I never got that impression from the books, nor does it seem like theres a discrepancy in that regard between the books and the games.

What signs do you use the most? I like igni against large packs and the one that stuns the enemy for a few seconds against single target.

Looking at her face without makeup makes you realize how well the kid model was made, there's actual resemblance here, instead of just making her look totally different as an adult, like a lazy game studio would.

aside from his obsession with 'muh species' he's right, without contraception an average woman usually gives birth to 6 kids, which is next to impossible to bring up under normal circumstances - but nature just doesn't give a fuck, it just wants you to have the maximum number of children brought up to continue your lineage or die trying... or rather, have your excess children die, lol.

Yes, but none of that implies the meaning of existence is any of that shit, faggot, grow up.

Anyone has the full pic?

Biologically, yes it is. The only reason you or anyone else was born was to replace previous generations of people who died so that we all don't go extinct, and so we can maybe try to evolve our species through sexual selection in the process. That's why we are all hard-wired for sex.
Aside from that, there is no real reason for your existence

fpbp

No.

I want to kiss ciri RIGHT on the lips!

nice

Attached: 1553043086241.jpg (300x300, 52K)

so, i bought the witcher 1, 2 and 3 but i got to the jungle part of tw1 and i can't be fucked to keep playing it
is playing the previous games a must or can i just read about what happened and carry on to the third game?

I played Witcher 1 many years ago and dropped it after completing the swamp area and unlocking the second part of the city. Witcher 2 is a direct sequel to the first game but Witcher 3 can be played as a stand alone. You'll miss out on a lot of lore but it's still an enjoyable game and you won't feel too lost if you just pay attention to the conversations.

desu I find her repulsive on the right too because the make-up is so damn obvious, I don't find most of these suprising at all

White people have negative birthrate.you are meant to go extinct.

It's not a "must" but there are a large amount of characters in TW3 that you meet in 1 or 2, and will make you appreciate TW3 a lot more than if its the only one you played.
Try to complete TW2 at least, its quite short, like 30h. TW1 is like 80h.

>Jews blast non-stop propaganda in media and in schools for decades to Europeans that they need to breed less because of global warming
>Europeans are naturally humane but naive and believe it, think they are doing a good thing by not contributing to overpopulation
>same Jews open the borders and flood the countries with mudslimes
Wow, it's almost like its not the natural birthrate of Europeans, but the result of an ingenious genocide program.

Weren't the books about her father wanting to make an incest child with her?

DADDY! NO!

Based and Ciripilled.

this is the dream ciri/triss relationship after those books

Attached: 1546451155394.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Friendly reminder that Ciri is canonically bisexual.
So much for LE BASED POLES, huh?

Not that guy but
>gets legitimately btfo by thorough explanation
>"no"

Never change, Yea Forums

Attached: Disdain for mentally retarded.png (1408x1269, 1.67M)

don't need christian poltards to tell me who's based

That just means she can be convinced into a threesome. Bi girlfriends are secretly the best.

Who cares, compared to what the west releases daily it's fucking nothing. The Witcher games are Japan tier when it comes to traditionalism and that's part of why that medieval fantasy world is so immersive.

No.

Attached: 1512240856071.jpg (387x420, 43K)

>awful american accent and whiny voice
>man shoulders
>slut
>slept with Lambert
>sold Ciri off to the Lodge

wraith... gotta be...

That also means she will convince you into the wrong kind of threesome.

cute

Attached: ciri.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I think in the "lore" vampires are actually a huge fucking threat, and even Geralt says that he wouldn't take a contract out on a true vampire.

Father daughter bounding is so cute!

Attached: cirixgeralt51.png (1276x1080, 967K)

koreans/chinese don't count because they wear literal tapes, glue, masks and an inch thick layer of makeup on top of them

You can't even call it "make up" anymore, because it's closer to what hollywood does to actors to make them look like zombies and monsters than what it is to regular, practical cosmetic make-up

No.

based

Attached: based triss.jpg (1920x1080, 992K)

Is this a healthy relationship between an adopted daughter and her father?

Attached: GODDAMMIT.jpg (785x541, 23K)

What were they gambling on?

k

who gets to fuck Yen first

who gets to take on the crones, and who fights imlerith iirc

>anal or vaginal tonight?

Gerland won and now he will be on top of her

If geralt is fucking yen or ciri tonight.

Attached: ciribedgeral.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

Someone post that "that" trashing laboratory scene with Ciri. But it is presented and cut in a sexual way.

Attached: 1424187579069.jpg (371x495, 92K)

that guy is wrong though. we just happen to be hard wired for sex because those who weren't didn't pass their genes on. its the logical consequence to the chaos which primordial life was.
but that doesn't mean it is our purpose. we do not have a purpose, just a reason why we exist and why we are the way we are. that being the ones who weren't not passing on their genes, which isn't good or bad, but simply what it is.
If you really do believe what he says, that it's our purpose to procreate and "advance our 'species'" you're the one who is severely retarded and unable to logic.

This makes me afraid because I'm too retarded to tell when someone is wearing a lot of makeup on their skin. Eyeliner and such is obvious, but I can't tell when it's on the cheecks, forehead, nose, etc.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to miss the social justice themes in Witcher

>tfw you remember all the bros that died on your path or you were forced to kill

I'm glad the ride is over.

Attached: 1486758673460.png (962x697, 97K)

reminder that Ciri is a lesbian who sold herself for a horse

>That user may be dumb but Ciri is indeed a Mary Sue, however.
She's not liked by everyone and doesn't magically solve all the problems, nor is she flawless as a character. She's not a mary sue.

lol complete lie, you have a system of pure white supremacy wtf ar you talking abut?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: greedy go.png (1024x576, 787K)

BASED

Logic sometimes tends to be clever sophistry desu~

Attached: chrome_P9d2NmbPKO.png (430x320, 93K)

She's a Mary Sue in the sense that Jesus Christ is a Mary Sue. The entire plot is focused around her being incredibly powerful, it's not just a cop-out.

Attached: 1534909713427.jpg (235x156, 5K)

Peasants and monsters can both go fuck themselves

Attached: 1487121655162.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

Confirmed for having no female siblings.

>complete lie
user, I-...

Attached: 1552675615963.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

teach me master

Why is ciri's makeup so runny haha

Attached: 1547668958609.jpg (1419x1074, 636K)

Best girl for Geralt though is Gwen though. Trish is a "Girl". Gwen is a woman.

i.e. Gwen always has shit to do and is performing tasks. She is top notch wife material.

Trish is just a girly girl. Which is what we are naturally attracted to because we like femininity. But, is she wife material?

No.

There are people out there that actually live with this mindset.

Attached: cat.jpg (299x268, 17K)

Best girl for Geralt is Ciri

Ciri is "Perfection"

Ya.

Attached: vlc_QfG1ABcN24.png (897x735, 981K)

>Black families don't tend to have more than 2 kids. 3 at most.
>UN is declaring migration is a human right
>Migration replacement of the population is a good thing!
>Blacks aren't going to just keep shipping themselves over in boats and destroying our countries

Attached: Global birth rates.jpg (785x962, 447K)

Protecting and nurturing because I can't have children of my own :(

What do you think is going to happen to us when a bunch of retarded lazy but violent nogs who constantly demand gibs overwhelms our nations? Do you think our nations will be prosperous you stupid fuck?

Attached: world population go-.png (882x709, 60K)

The migration is underway. Europe is becoming more Arab and more black. It's crime will continue to increase and so the decline in its services will begin in about 10 years.

Attached: Replacement migration343.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

Tell them to fuck off and stay in their shitholes?

How's that working out for Europe right now? You have hundreds of thousands if not well over a million migrants currently on your welfare and now outbreeding you.

Attached: Birth - Fertility Map.jpg (1024x640, 154K)

>

Attached: witcher3 2018-12-10 21-09-00-83.jpg (2560x1440, 815K)

can you stop? we're talking about how perfect ciri is.

Attached: 1433620596682.jpg (1920x1080, 781K)

Just stop caring bro. You're just gonna get depressed if you think about it. Find yourself a hobby and stop giving a shit about big things like that.

Triss has to be the worst designed character in the main cast. What were they thinking?

Post more of her.

Triss is cute! Shani is better though.

Those are called 'sisters', you tard

I have a lot of rare ciris

Attached: 1511223751738.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

Attached: 1398250029679.webm (720x404, 1.34M)

Aaaand believing this is why you pathetic virigins are so miserable.

Fuck off. Nihilism was cool in high school.

Attached: image0.jpg (750x554, 80K)

Why do you hate being born?

I only got the ending where she goes witchering, but in a way I also wanted to sell her off to become an empress / sow. Not sure why, just one of those cases of morbid curiosity.

>Hide from reality because we're too deep in our escapism to stop now

At least vote to try to protect yourself against these fucking NGO's that ship niggers over in the hundreds of thousands.

Anyway
Trish cutest girl.
Gwen most wife material.
Ciri is jail.

Attached: Literal migrant invasion.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

Empress ciri is unironically the most logical and best choice for ciri tho.

Attached: empressciri32.jpg (1636x1080, 553K)

That webm is actually scarring. They could all get killed and nothing of value would be lost. I actually think it would save money for whatever country they choose to impede with their presence.

Tell me more about it. It seemed like she'd be absolutely miserable. I'd play it myself but I'm still going through Blood and Wine, and my backlog won't let me replay a 100+ hours game.

Look at them ready to fuck some white girls

Didn't they photoshop the babies to have soulless eyes too?

Is it time to raise the Eagle again?

Attached: 4ca2.jpg (783x1130, 280K)

>TFW literally the only reason why the elf kings plot in the books failed was because he was too old and couldn't get a boner

>the witcher sfm stopped being made

Attached: 1521748539088.jpg (970x545, 50K)

geralt is cured of sterility in 3

He can't get it up because of her ugly scar!

Attached: 442da.jpg (1280x1503, 463K)

HE NEEDS TO BREED CIRI RIGHT NOW

Deep and profound friendship

Attached: A0734951-8F73-43C3-A079-6872AC14371D.png (709x485, 47K)

this is literally why we all exist though, harder to find a more fitting explanation for the meaning of existence, where do you take inspiration for it if not from life itself

And despite all that she managed to remain a virgin. Prude? Far from it, but still virgin.

>some white haired witch in velen want geralt's dick
>deceives him just to steal some research paper in a ghost tower
I hope none of you let her get away with it

this
but dont forget: cursed pussy
everyone who tried ended up dead final destination style

Would you fuck this girl though?

Attached: file.png (1418x1080, 1.42M)

One and done

Attached: AltruisticSkeletalClumber.webm (480x368, 138K)

Nope. Eyeliner and eyeshadow are magical things and every girl looks better with them. Frankly, I don't trust a woman with bad makeup skills.

>muh biological paradigm
define it for yourself retard

She is property of slavic men, do not lewd her

without a doubt

If you want to go there, I guess that the meaning of life is quarks. We wouldn't be here if not for quarks. Quark songs and paintings when?

>asking if Yea Forums would fuck something
Pump a rum

New gwent cards looks nice

Attached: młoda-driada-1.png (502x502, 401K)

I've fucked scarier things in real life. Why wouldn't you?

If she was Mary Sue, then she would save her lesbian lover instead being beaten up and watching her being slaughtered

because she is
the witcher books and games are technically all about her, just told from Geralts perspective

in the end it really didnt matter if Geralt reached her or died on his stupid adventures against some drowners

this chick

Attached: pl6hml1b5vk2.jpg (959x926, 235K)

sauce on artist?

>haha

post premium
I bet she grindes against this sexy barky branch

Attached: 12324556.jpg (600x399, 40K)

Slavs won't use mutt goblins, only their beautiful women

WOULD I?!

Attached: 1445804512858.png (321x322, 39K)

Mikey Mouse is a vital poster of this board since I can remember
fuck off

Come on you're making me want to skip witcher 2 just for Ciri

Attached: 1553083218017.png (640x507, 459K)

Most of Witcher 3 is just about running around trying to find people who know where Ciri is, and then doing a bunch of quests just to have them tell you to find another person who might've seen Ciri.

This is base low level edgy that only a teenager could produce unironcally

Not a witcher, but she's a sorceress.

Magic, for whatever reason, typically induces sterility. So she's probably sterile.

It's also the only ending that really makes sense. Geralt is not bound to any nation, so he doesn't give a fuck whether Emhyr or Radovid wins. He'd never sell out his friends and he'd give his life to protect Ciri. He's also smart enough to know that Emhyr would never let Ciri go, no matter what. Empress Ciri with Geralt on the Path for the rest of his unnatural life is the most logical ending.

not yet revealed unfortunately
expansion launches march 28

Attached: 142210 (1).webm (420x610, 2.81M)

I am so very sorry.

imagine

Attached: 2825487.webm (720x406, 763K)

well I'm not saying we should all breed ourselves to resource depletion but it is what it is, in Afro-Eurasia endemics worked as effective post-birth control killing half of our children in infancy and occasional epidemics purging overpopulated regions more or less painlessly, with this having secured relative prosperity to survivors, but in places where disease wasn't a thing like pre-Columbian America, people quickly reached carrying capacity and began slaughtering each other over scarce resources like crazy, peaceful ones starved or died, violent retards survived, fast forward 10k years and you had the Aztecs etc. all I'm saying is life isn't my little pony and the meaning of life definitely isn't playing video games, smoking weed and jerking off to online porn

sauce

fucking hell

Attached: DyqY0X7WwAAfHfz.jpg large.jpg (639x867, 148K)

I didn't find Ciri attractive. She felt more like a daughter.

The big brained option is being true to Yen.

What timeline are you posting from? I assumed you were here in the main timeline like me, where Jews seized power in Europe a long time ago and are actively trying to destroy our people.

around elves
watch yourselves

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1546233105277.jpg (970x545, 771K)

that's because you haven't seen her naked

that is just semantics at that point

Dang yo, you need to control your horny and lonely levels

Imagine how good that would feel holy shit

Who the fuck is Gwen?

sneed

Source?

SAUCE

picasso

Should I start with Witcher 2 or 3? 1 is ass.

3 barely relates to the previous games but follows the books heavily

Is this the one where she's getting spitroasted?

1 is a masterpiece, if you're starting the series only so in the end you could play 3 just skip 2, it's the absolute worst entry

Her and Yoana were the best imo. Skelligers in general were great.

Just play 3.

I don't think they actually ever went all the way, IIRC she'd accepted her fate but he never actually wanted to bang her and eventually admitted he kinda found her disgusting considering how 'inferior' her species was.

how long can you realistically last inside of ciri haha

Attached: ciribelly2.webm (720x406, 1.73M)

rule34hentai.net/post/view/345311#search=Animated Ciri

happy fapping

SAUCE FUCK

>it's gay to like fit girls
Imagine being this wrong

sweet jesus bless you user

Attached: 1537289321014.gif (400x304, 1.59M)

ciri would NEVER do something like this. Please delete it immediately.

Even though we were like two ships sailing past each other in the night, I knew without a doubt you were my nigga.

Attached: vp8jU5X.gif (444x272, 789K)

>skipping the best witcher game

Attached: 20181027160037_1.jpg (386x540, 75K)

>implying

Attached: 1548628936181.png (2048x1161, 1.47M)

MOTIVATED

Attached: 1552936992037.jpg (1200x918, 81K)

no, it is not semantics. It's a very important distinction.

You happen to have instincts which tell you what to do because those genes being much more likely to survive is a logical consequence of the primordial chaos.

You don't have them "so that you fulfil purpose A and B"

the latter implying that you have a goal to fulfil, it, as if life is just a game with clear objectives.

and the former is stating that it is what it is and that there is no game or objective, and that it's irrelevant whether or not to pass on your genes since your instincts just happen to be the way they are due to circumstance, instead of a divine mandate which is to be followed under all costs. I'm sorry if I sound like a cringe Reddit pseud but I thought that this had to be said, as some retards still don't want to understand it.

There is a reason her gang in the books were called the rats user.

She's doing it like a champ right there user.

Why does this look so real. Apart from the hand.

Why is the horse called roach and why is it so shitty to move around with?

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (600x600, 97K)

tl;dr

I would nut on first insertion, then by pure force of will continue to fuck until exhaustion.

i fucking love her bros

Attached: jordangf522.webm (640x900, 1.34M)

implying you can last past the blowjob

name?

claire redfield!

Attached: 1550620734779.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

Attached: 1534519346230.png (466x435, 396K)

>looks good in real life
>ugly goblina in game
When will the facial capture meme die?

Why is her head the shape of a square?

>imagine she takes you all the way
>at that moment she looks up at you with her green eyes and makes contact
>she sticks her tongue out to lick your balls

Attached: 1470821958047.jpg (448x412, 11K)

fpbp

/thread

Attached: dabbing_maria.png (794x447, 192K)

ok this is epic

Yes shes having mine right now

Attached: ciri (6).jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

Anyone got that .webm of Vesemir fingering Ciri in bed?

ask woody allen

>those abs and fit physique

How is Thronebreaker? I liked Gwent in TW3 even though it was broken as fuck and I steamrolled everyone with Nilfgaard.

>The big brained option is being true to Yen.
But user half the time I met her she was a rude cunt.

This

>couldn't handle the banter

What banter? Geralt rarely talked back.

because he can take it, unlike you

I don't think you know what banter is, user.

>Ciri is just larping as a witcher

Attached: 1515169819109.jpg (1600x1597, 180K)

>banter
Is that what you call it a when you watch your wife fuck other men?

saying hi to.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Like when Geralt fucks other women? They're both okay with it

Should a monster hunter really dress like this?

>hi!
w-what DO!??!

Attached: 1439231002319.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

Attached: MUST MORE CUM BE BLED.jpg (1156x1080, 255K)

You're right, she should wear less.

Just whip out your cock and tell her to succ. Works every time.

me, fucking her in the ass every day

Attached: 1406798021696.jpg (138x200, 11K)

y-you too.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 14K)

this looks shady as fuck

Attached: 1522873172198.png (566x643, 52K)

HEE HEE
SHAMONE

is this from Blood and Wine?

is she having the dudes babys

witcher 1 is great. I prefer is over tw2 tbqh

Pixiv and Danbooru are the only safe sites now. Gelbooru, Sankaku, Sadpanda and pretty much everyone else has either turned into a bitcoin miner botnet or gone full censorship.

t. soulless nigger

exhentai? really?

Sadpanda is going down the drain but is still safe. I don't go anywhere without VPN though.

Sadpanda has region blocked shitloads of content. There aren't any malicious scripts on the site yet but everyone who asks questions about the sudden UI change gets banned from their forums.

Yeah, I've seen the Yea Forums and /h/ threads. Likely it's just DMCA and paranoid admins taking down shit pre-emptively, but it also means the slow death of the site now.

theatric kneel and adress her by her full title, she'd get embarrassed and flustered.

>both nyaa sites are slowly dying
>mangadex is barley holding on
>fansubbing is fucking dead
>scanlating has turned into "translate an isekai for 3 chapters and then drop it in favor of the next new isekai"
>VN translations aren't a thing anymore
>artists aren't uploading things to pixiv anymore and twitter has recently started mass banning japanese artists
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1530470883152.jpg (188x282, 21K)

Her eyes are so pretty. I love her so much.

>>fansubbing is fucking dead
>>scanlating has turned into "translate an isekai for 3 chapters and then drop it in favor of the next new isekai"
These hurt the most. What the fuck happened? Why weren't HS & crunchy firebombed? Who the fuck allowed scanlators to hold scanlations hostage to donations?

Attached: 1547492496922.png (828x940, 1.85M)

Ciri is magically fertile because she's a chosen woman.

Don't get any ideas about my wife haha

Attached: thanos2.jpg (1582x1440, 451K)

The ironic thing is that Crunchy used to be a pirate site for fansubs, and now they are seen as some kind of rulers of anime in the west and even try to become the new Netflix by financing their own america-made sjw cartoons. I just hope it all crashes and burn together with the gaming industry. There is literally nothing worth preserving here anymore.

Crunchy (and Netflix) dying would be the best thing to ever happen to anime in the West. Fansubbers would emerge again, we'd have multiple subs to choose from etc. We're living in a horrifying dystopia where everything good about the hobby is slowly melting away.

Attached: 1549395754278.jpg (960x960, 146K)

fuck anime and fuck weebs

Attached: frog in a suit.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Yo, does someone have the source on this reaction image
I've seen it a million times and reverse image searches never work

>those fucking feet
How the fuck?

why is this board so obnoxiously hateful against witcher 3? its a good game.

Yeah but I've lost all hope

Tw1 has some of the best atmosphere and themes actually relevant to the setting. TW2 was trying to be dark souls and TW3 is.... kind of more like Oblivion or Skyrim. You just faff about and collect things and nothing you do apart from quest choices makes a damn difference

>>artists aren't uploading things to pixiv anymore
What, why?

I don't remember but Pixiv introduced some legal agreement that made a bunch of artists to just delete everything they had uploaded and they went over to Twitter. But now Twitter has began to censor and delete lewd 2D pictures.

Just because I know the truth doesn't mean I can't enjoy life. Reproducing is absolutely the biological meaning for our existence as individuals. We don't know the meaning of all life in-general, so speculate on that as much as you like - it could have just happened by chance or there could be some greater meaning to it all. But if there is any form of the "meaning of life" that we can actually know, it is to reproduce

Isn’t she more of a stupid dumb bitch that you have to keep chasing after and cleaning up after? I will admit I never finished W3 so she could get real Mary Sue towards the end.

so loli.

My brother and sister have kids.
Guess I don't need pass down my genes anymore lol

If she ever wants a crotchgoblin, she can just take one from some NPC bitch that was stupid enough to birth one

No their criteria is entirely random which is why it's so infuriating. It literally makes no sense, it's as if they put some entry level basic level AI in charge of the image sorting system.

Attached: 1552181553831.jpg (712x706, 70K)

Doesn’t she also get turned on by horses?
She’s a giant slut.

Attached: 169EA462-5FD9-417C-BABF-3D60090467B7.jpg (768x960, 61K)

Never played, what canonical nudes do we get of her in the Witcher games? Is there any vag/bush?

Attached: Ciri Horse 1.jpg (2560x1536, 1.24M)

Attached: Ciri Horse 2.jpg (2560x1536, 1.28M)

came here to post exactly this

Based sea wolf.

based
if you don't believe that, that is what makes you a cuck

Where my Kaedwen bros at?

There’s another one where she talks about how she gets wet looking at it

I wish your parents came to the same conclusion, you worthless nigger.

Attached: 567342342433.jpg (661x646, 61K)

fpbp

delet

ciri trained VERY hard with geralt every night to be the best witcher she can be!

Attached: Witchertraining3.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

Ciri's not a human mutant sorceress though, her powers comes from the elder blood.

there are actually witcher schools that don't have a conversion ritual

the great thing about makeup is that they look great when you fuck em and when they turn ugly you can just discard them

Fierce and relentless anal pounding

if you're so concerned with the population do your part and end yourself