Nintenbabs will pay $60 for a Unity tech demo KEK

The absolute fucking state.

twitter.com/InMandyGame/status/1107641513998114816?s=19

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 15.54.25.png (1228x1110, 1.34M)

HIRE

inb4 assblasted HIRE THIS MAN replies

I won't.

It doesn't look terrible, but the only 2D Zelda I've ever enjoyed was Minish Cap.

The 3D Zelda games are far more engaging and memorable.

lmao
its actually insane what nintendo fanboys let them get away with. i wish they would stop because i want actual good remakes and actual good games.

THIS

>reading comprehesion

CUNNY

t.actual garbage taste

MODS

IT LOOKS GOOD

SO WHAT IF IT'S A MOBILE GAME MADE IN UNITY? ART STYLE!!!

YOU WILL BUY IT OR YOU'RE A TRAITOR.

Attached: 1551535479906.png (644x800, 90K)

it's okay when nintendo does it

>i want actual good remakes and actual good games
pick one. there is little incentive to create new things when you can keep selling old shit. it just makes economical sense if you can get away with it

btw, fuck unity

ok arin

I wont. I didnt like Links Wakening on original GB. Why would I play it in shitty Pokemon Let Go tier 3D?

Its only bad because the top down games were never good to begin with

Attached: 7vfzawomiva21.png (784x638, 377K)

or i can pick both like with re2 remake you contrarian idiot

nooooo artstyle is eternal

Attached: 1549121536604.jpg (552x540, 37K)

Upvoted my fellow reddit comrade

NINTENDO

capcom mostly rehases games these days. they don't create a lot of new IP anymore

>all those unneeded special effects
gross.

so? i wouldnt want nintendo to make new ips either, just godlike pokemon zelda and metroid games.

All it has is the fugly DOF filter just like the actual game does

>a scene made in unity
>a full game
Nice bait

Attached: nicebait.jpg (625x626, 40K)

HIRE
THIS
MAN

lowest common denominator garbage people like you ruined video games

t. buys amiibos, cardboard, and bought the same roms for nintendo 4 times over

>Minish Cap

The royal valley was amazing.

Attached: 1501965075641.gif (354x286, 53K)

>KEK

Embarrassing.
When people can literally copy Nintendo's work without much effort, then it proves how low effort their games really are, yet get trillions because of sheeps with no standards

I'm glad I'm literally at the point I only play indie content. Fans just are better than AAA robot made shit with no soul to speak of.

Attached: 1548728358791.jpg (320x311, 17K)

oh wow, someone clicked two buttons in unity to add a plastic shader

It would be fine if the game wasn't $60. At most it should be the price of a 3DS game.

I love me some link's awakening and zelda games in general but fuck off I ain't paying more than 5 dolla for this. It looks worse than the original.

>A billion dollar game engine can make AAA games
imagine my shock retard.

It would be more embarasing if Unity couldn't replicate the game.

Should I also be amazed that FL studio can make popular top radio music with top tier production quality?

Attached: 1520487468308.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

awakening was the first game that was designed linear like the 3d zeldas are.

I never played the game when I was young so I'm getting it now. Nintendo was always into kiddy graphics mainly because it ages well, like Windwaker, so the style doesn't bother me. I still can't believe y'all are still bitching about this.
>"Whatever nintenfag"
PC/Switch/Xbone. I only got an Xbone because I got it, monster hunter world, two controllers (which use for PC), rechargeable battery, a free movie for 179 bucks. (Thanks HEB electronics for shutting down lol)

Attached: 1543605351580.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

NINTENDO THROW THIS MAN IN JAIL AND SUE HIM FOR EVERY DIME!

literally emulate it

So when is Nintendo gonna hire this man? Check out my petition on reddit and don’t forget to upvote!

Nigger you retarded lmfao

I can copy your work effort with zero effort. Does that mean you're gonna kill yourself faggot?

Nah. I'd rather play it on my switch.

Attached: 1544495260716.jpg (750x776, 60K)

why does everyone think it will be $60?

Probably because Nintendo charges even more for literal cardboard.

I ain't buying this game until it's 20 bucks or less.

>Cardboard meme
Such bad bait. Here's your (you)

>the n-word

Quick! Send an email to Reggie! He needs to see this!

Why do adults males give a fuck about child games?

You should literally buy this for your kids or nephews, retards.

Sent :)
Signed “r/video games”

do you not own a 3DS?

Post your work, ngmi

Attached: 78a.png (878x900, 410K)

i cant find it on the playstore

Nigger kill yourself.

I can't believe Nintendo did it! They finally hired This Man!

If "it ages well" is your excuse, what's wrong with the original?
Oh right, you're a zoomer that hates "pixelshit" because it "didn't age well". Kill yourself hypocrite

This

But is it 60 bucks?
Also, why does people think recreating things is something hard? If people have enough time on their hand, they can recreate bloodborne.
That one has one tile of grass too much. And why is it so slow?

Yeah. I'd rather play it on a bigger screen. (My flat screen) It was collecting dust until YW3 came out. Now that I finished it, it's back to collecting dust. I see what ya'll are saying but I wanna get this version. Not gonna break the bank for me, and again, I don't care about graphics and I like cutsy artstyles. I'm hoping it comes physical.

Attached: Lyds 10.gif (624x475, 1.45M)

nintendofag here

not buying this shit, maybe I'll get it at a pawn shop 2-3 years after it's release but this game looks like shit and the faggots saying "b-but muh soul" are fucking stupid

A lot of assumptions there kiddo. I never said anything was wrong with the original. Didn't say it aged bad. It wouldn't. I said I just wanted to play this version. I only said this style ages well because it does but that does not mean I am shitting on pixel style. I grew up on pixel style, dipshit. I'm not a zoomer. I never got to play this version of Zeld because my parents never brought it for me and I had no idea it existed at the time. I got a chance to play it now on my console so I'm gonna buy it. This version does not make the original disappear bro. According to you guys, I can play it on the 3Ds or emulate it. I got a switch, I wanna play it on the switch. Settle down.

Attached: 1543732607211.jpg (364x229, 27K)

>It's cartoony like Wind Waker so it ages well

Wind Waker used cell-shaded textures and was extremely sparing in its lighting effects in order to create a simplistic "cartoon" aesthetic.
This Link's Awakening remake uses similar cartoony models, but also covers the screen with light reflections, realistic shadows, and blur around the edges. These "realistic" effects completely clash with the cartoon aesthetic and make everything in the world look fake.
Whether or not the world looking fake is intentional and fits the game is up for debate, but what's clear is that the developers were prioritizing looking impressive over looking timeless. LA remake is NOT comparable to the original Wind Waker, but it is comparable to its HD remake on Wii U, which ruined the original game's artstyle in a similar manner (See pic related).
No one is saying Link's Awakening looks bad "because it's kiddy". It looks bad because of this shit.

Attached: 1550103636661.jpg (800x510, 207K)

>Completely clash
But they don't.

>world look fake
They wanted it to look toy like and it looks like a toy world. How are ya'll missing that its supposed to look like toys? That blur style they are using reminds me of using tilt-shift to make real life scenes look like miniatures. Pic related.

Attached: bus.jpg (500x375, 23K)

NINTENDO PLEASE LET THIS MAN FUCK MY WIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1544714873852.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Yeah but why? It's very grating to look at and Wind Waker already mastered the minimalistic cartoon aesthetic.

snoy niggers be seething

>9 seconds
So close.

Imagine being upset because people are fucking retards confusing the 2D Zelda team for the BOTW team

Nintendo, fire this man

>they wanted it to look bad so they are justified
retarded. this was a bad idea from the start.

WHY DOESN'T THIS MAN WORK FOR NINTENDO? HELLO???

The point I was making was that it's not a similar artstyle to Wind Waker. That game's visual style aged well because it was simple. The same can't be said for this new one.

Attached: Wind-Waker-Header.png (1920x1080, 645K)

they should just have the necrodancer people make the assets for this, because what they're doing is pathetic shit that looks like it was outsourced to a chinese sweatshop

>But why
Because they wanted to?

Nintendo status= nearly in bankrupt
This guy status= not hired

Coincidence? I don't think so

Because Nintendo has this love of making their main ips look like toys and craft art. Kirby, Yoshi, Mario, DK (to some extent). I'm waiting on Paper Samus.

You know that's not what I said. It looks bad to you. I find it cute. Looking toy-like does not mean it's bad. The original did not disappear. Play the original. I'll play the new version to check it out.

I was comparing the cutesy simplistic style to Wind Waker. I know it's not the same. It probably will age well because it's simplistic.

Attached: Calgary-from-Air-in-Tilt-Shift-Miniature.jpg (990x646, 129K)

>I don't like it
>Therefore it's bad

>these people thinking he's making the remake

lmao, it's incredible how buttblasted you get about game you will never play.

>Chinese studio
>Already figuring out how to copy another game

>implying the LA remake isn't being made by a chinese studio

>cell shading is literally the main thing that most people can agree made WW look so good
>they remove it in the remake
still upset over this.

Except the top down games are the best Zelda games. What the hell are you on? The only bad one is the original and that's just because of the QoL stuff of the modern games along with the damage enemies deal to you.

Kek it looks exactly like the official game.

Tell me again how people who don’t care for the artstyle are the bad guys again?

HIRE

you will never play the godlike games either because they wont be making them cuz you keep buying shit like this lmao