We're going home, bros.

Attached: 1552494351670.png (870x489, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBgwqcvnkrs
moddb.com/mods/dead-air/videos/visorrain
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain. I've just started an SoC playthrough.

2021 is not the release date.

How is road to the north?

It's never coming out

I'm so over stalker.
That fad really didn't last too long.

Based

Attached: 1545859710525.png (283x308, 168K)

>tfw no slav gf to go hunting artifacts with

>stalker 2
>console release

Attached: 1552523195471.png (824x821, 726K)

stalker is a boomer game even when it came put in 2007? you people need to make up your mind

Attached: 1541721738702.jpg (761x563, 66K)

Ayyy mlyaaa

>Not a single line of code is written yet.
>2021

Ha-ha... No

Sneak peak of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

Attached: an.webm (1024x576, 2.71M)

Early build leaked
youtube.com/watch?v=RBgwqcvnkrs

I finally got around to reading Roadside Picnic and I was pretty disappointed with how little the games focused on anomalies. Here's hoping they solve that in any future games.

Cordon. Home....,

What is best mod and why is it anomaly? Also what's with the female stalker in the rookie village, is that the devs waifu or something?

>he posted it again
who exactly are you trying to fool

What mod?

Attached: 1459139500494.png (1600x915, 1.64M)

>stalker in VR would be incredible

The female stalker was added by Last Day and since Anomaly and the RttN are just evolutions of it they kept her.

She's from another mod but I can't remember which, they just added her to anomaly
Dead air

Its not Dead Air you fucking nigger

Isn't Dead Air as tedious as Last Days?

yeah, just 2007 to 2012

What is it then?

Fuck off retard
moddb.com/mods/dead-air/videos/visorrain

Its from Anomaly upcoming 1.5 version

Eh. I just wanted to replay Halo 1 and 2’a campaign for nostalgia. We don’t even have a release date yet, so I just pirates the old versions and I already got my fix. Probably won’t buy this shit lol

..but I retired to a little dacha I bought with some of the last few artifacts I sold off. The zone calls to me still but I have a wife, a beautiful and loving mother to my son and daughter. Don't take me back. Not the zone. nooooooooooooo

on my last stalker playthrough on call of pripyat i roleplayed a stalker doing his last trip into the zone, selling off everything and giving up the zone for good before he could never escape to live a normal life outside.

Attached: 1480253961107s.jpg (104x124, 2K)

that's nice, you seem like a cool person to hang around with

Attached: 1536925097461.jpg (480x460, 24K)

Garbage mod

Huh, neat. I might give this a try, looks pretty neat with some of the added stuff like warfare and the story mode having 3 questlines. I recall when I played it I went into the swamp and found Docs corpse, where he had a letter mentioning a conspiracy or some shit in the zone and getting objectives to visit all the labs and CNPP.

Would like to know this, heard it has a actual campaign where you head further into the zone or something.

It's zoomers trying to be boomers and boomers who like a game shitposting because they're in their 30s and NEET and not really feeling up to jerking off so they farm (you)s. That's pretty much what I do these days.

Attached: zeldamethodology.jpg (1024x547, 168K)

>dead air

I love getting fucked in the ass too

I haven't tried Anomaly yet but I'm downloading it now since it looks pretty neat. I had been playing OGSE but I ended up dropping that before I even got to X-18.

I haven't tried OGSE, what's so bad about it? Anomaly personally feels like a more balanced last days or Misery to me.

Anomaly is the best mod

>64 bit
>expands freeplay with quests and huge amounts of content and mechanics
>flexible
>fast development
>includes warfare and azazel mode

oh no no no no

Reminder that the only good stalker mod is still AMK 1.4

This.

And they waste it all to shitty missouri mechanics.

Anomaly is the future of stalkan modding.
CoC is dead
Long live Anomaly.

It adds a whole lot of new content to the base game, including quests. Some of it seemed pretty interesting, the highlights being an old man who used to work in Pripyat who is looking for his daughter and a talking doll who wants you to find someone for him. Seems like a lot of it was just tedious fetch quests though. The worst one I put up with was finding some ammo boxes for mole.

The ammo boxes are already pretty heavy so you'd probably have to make two trips if you didn't have a car and you barely get any direction as to where they really are. Hell,I think the spawn points for the things are actually randomized. I spent 20 minutes running around on top of the radioactive mounds in garbage choking down medkits and anti-rads looking for a small tunnel I didn't even know existed. It just wastes your time way too much for too little reward. Don't even get me started on how bullet spongy enemies and mutants are.

At least it was until I suka blyated everything up

If only. It'll be a Stadia exclusive

Attached: 1504396406824.jpg (2322x1205, 723K)

Attached: 1526422362710.jpg (265x265, 32K)

>God tier
Loners
Duty
Clear Sky
>Good tier
Ecologists
>Shit tier
Everyone else
>Absolute state tier
Freedom

Duty sucks dick but I agree with this list regardless.

Attached: 1552744868889.jpg (4256x2832, 1.2M)

>duty
>god-tier
While they sit in their comfy base and get protected by loners who bring them all their gear?
meanwhile freedom actually holds the barrier to the red forest by themselves and saves the people of the zone every day

>Duty
>anything but absolute shit tier

t.duty

Attached: 1.jpg (706x704, 103K)

Put Duty down with Freedom and we're golden. FreedomCucks and DutyNiggers are the worst.

I like the mercs