Was it worth the wait, Yea Forums?

Was it worth the wait, Yea Forums?

Enjoying it a lot, relaxing, chill game. Hope they add more stuff to it though.

Attached: tj.jpg (460x215, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toejamandearl/status/1108250067645812741
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd say so. It's good clean fun and more of what made the first one great.

Is it out? I wanted the physical version and preordered that, so I have to wait till May. fuck.

Been out since the first. Music's great.

They shared this on the official twitter recently. I want you to have it, Yea Forums

Attached: D2EQOLgVYAAC4vk.jpg (1591x2048, 221K)

please link it. I need to see

twitter.com/toejamandearl/status/1108250067645812741
They literally asked for R34 in a now deleted tweet. Whoever runs their Twitter account is a real piece of work.

it kinda made me just want to play the original. The art and animation style are really ugly and I don't think the searching mechanic was a good addition. I also get the vibe that they were trying to mimic Isaac, but failed to pull it off

Disagree, I think the art's the best part. Old Nicktoons vibes.

Lewanda is cute as heck. Best waifu.

my fucking sides

How would you guys run a game franchise's Twitter account?

The artsyle is fine, but the animations are the real issue.
I've done animation in this style and it's the laziest shit ever. For the time it took them to make the game, they could have done a far far better job.

it's shit

the guy who runs it is a colossal unlikable asshole irl which is funny

It's fun, even if a full playthru takes forever

I didn't grow up with T&J because I was an SNES kid (I did emulate them far later) And I had a really fun time with this new one.
Gonna play coop with 2 friends soon

>I have to wait till May. fuck.
I got impatient and brought both physical and digital.
The game is way more fun then I expected, and a fucking blast to play muitplayer

Attached: F0D74BD9-BB49-45BE-A8E3-BF3B32B93175.jpg (220x312, 27K)

But which one is gay?

I'd be tempted, but my main co-op buddy probably wouldn't do it, so I'd just be playing solo till May.
You try the multiplayer local only, or online too? If so, any connection issues?

old nicktoons looked like shit in hindsight. klasky csupo shit just looks disgusting

One of the random NPCs that gives you the dance minigame

Remember I saw a rant on twitter about how Lewanda and Letisha were shitty shoehorned in characters, because the retard didnt know Panic in Funkotron and Mission to Earth existed

You can make solo games were randos can join in, so far the only problem is if someone goes afk everyone else is fucked and cant progress, since all players on that level have to be in the elevator to progress

they look gay so it's ok. at least it wasn't something dumb like earl

They literally never said because it was a meme their Twitter idiot posted. Same guy also claimed Sony wanted the game censored, he's taking the piss.

Eh, I think I'll resist for now and wait for my physical version. How is the game compared to the original, anyway? I remember getting to play BitG at Pax about 2 years ago (got to even meet Greg Johnson too) and we almost beat the demo, but didn't expect the demon elevator to fuck us over last second. I'm wondering how much they improved it since then. Can the boogeymen still stunlock you to death?