What's your choice snack while gaming?

I'm a big fan of imitation crab meat

Attached: 0071928328832_1_A1C1_0600.png (600x600, 333K)

>Ate too much of that shit as a kid and now it grosses me out despite loving it

Attached: ;ozgih.jpg (1029x1029, 166K)

>coffee
>adderall
>crystal meth

Stole wine 'cause I'm outta vodka. Yeh, that's a piss jug.

>NOT PICTURED:
Drugs. Spent my cash on pussy.

Attached: DSC_0002_crop_666x666.jpg (666x666, 267K)

It's hard for me to eat snacks and play game at the same time, i usually drink yoghurt, milk or a bottled water while playing. I just don't want to spoil my controller and bed with doritos crumbs.

I hardly ever play games while sober nowadays.

Attached: пять озёр.jpg (800x800, 55K)

>imitation
why the heck
too salty or something?

I thought this shit was the best thing invented. Crab meat without the hassle of picking apart the shell? Get the fuck out of here. Then I got older and the taste makes me gag now.

Rye chips, and on them pesto, mozarella and cherry tomatoes.
Heavenly.

Water and celery you obese fuck.
Roasted almonds are pretty fucking good.

Eating it general will make you sick. Whatever they put in that for flavoring, can't be healthy. Just looking at imitation crab makes my stomach turn.

Essentially just a caprese salad.

>burn skin off leg due to acid splash at work
>after a week decide to redo the gauze and wash the burn
>skin underneath looks overwhemingly like imitation crab meat
>like you could take a picture and photoshop it on a package and people couldn't tell the difference
>decide to take a piece out and taste it (was on so many painkillers at the time slicing a small chunk off didn't even faze me
>blood fucking everywhere
>flesh is so chewy and tastes almost like blood if it was slightly saltier
>that's the first time I ever ate human flesh

Imitation crab meat is the most disgusting fucking thing in the supermarket. Oh my god. I don't understand how people who actually eat crab can eat this shit. Crab is probably my absolute favorite thing to eat but imitation crab just tastes like sweet, slightly fishy rubber.

Attached: 1430094496620.jpg (640x741, 62K)

You guys don't seriously use this to break the shell do you?

Attached: 1793326.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Real men eat crab by biting the shell and ripping the meat out with their hands.

>the first time

Attached: 56713458.png (600x431, 331K)

I use those to open bottles

For the bigger legs and the claws. It's pretty much essential for the claws but I like to do it on the meatier legs so I have a better chance at pulling out all of the meat without ripping or mashing it up.

I can't imagine how much it must suck to go through life eating like a squirrel just to avoid some pounds that can easily be taken off if you work out regularly.

Attached: of_course.jpg (400x400, 103K)

Infamous taught me that I can use the edge of a table to do that
cant do it on the nicer ones though