Did anyone notice that in the Spiderman game each of the villains represented a predator of the spider?

Did anyone notice that in the Spiderman game each of the villains represented a predator of the spider?

Attached: Web_of_Spider-Man_Vol_1_129-1.png (272x362, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencing.com/crabs-related-spiders-8398892.html
img2.gelbooru.com//images/88/27/882715de7120a84713763ddec0550c17.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah yes, the classic Rhinoceros-Spider predator/prey relationship.

Kino.

No, you fucking idiot. It's Spider-Man, not Spiderman.

He's not Jewish.

Rhino and Shocker?

The octopus is a known spider hunter

They eat crabs and spiders are the durect evolutionary descendant of crabs who evolved to live on land. Literally the same genus

What the hell was Mr. Negative?

In chinese culture a spider is considered evil but cunning. Mr. Negative represented ignorant sterotypes dumb foreigners infect our culture with. This is furthered when you consider he made people into suicide bombers just as Islam does when they infect a nation

And so are goblins.

Don’t forget the relationship between spiders and vibrations and electricity.

>cats and spiders
>predator and prey

Kittens kill spiders and eat them

Yes? It’s true.

Attached: B16930BA-18D3-42CC-B1D4-ECAAC90A58B8.jpg (900x1367, 242K)

Who could forget about the relationship between spiders and black space goo?

>Mercenary vs Spider
>Fat Man vs Spider
>Live-streaming Bitch vs Spider
>Metal Head Man vs Spider
>Another Mercenary vs Spider

I don't understand how people have arachnophobia,but have zero issue eating crab. Crabs are just spiders of the sea. That shit is nasty and if you eat crab you might as well eat spiders.

Then you have autism.

Attached: AA325684-7772-438E-82C9-BF5EFCDC67EE.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Attached: 1552639633985.jpg (600x637, 43K)

Me in the middle

Show feet

Mercenaries really hate spiders huh

Wow. Mind blowing, bro

Bro, I very annoyingly make this exact point every time someone eats seafood around me. Would you eat shrimp if you had to go in the woods and find them under a big rock? If you eat crab and shrimp you should also have no problem eating tarantula and like crickets you fuckin monsters

Pretty sure he is, actually

He’s not.

> (You)
>Then you have autism.

Why be retarded and use a word when you don't know the actual meaning? Stop using buzzwords

Stan Lee is a Jew retard.

Why do fat business men hunt spiders so much?

What does that have to do with anything? Does that mean that everyone Stan created is a Jew?

The eternal struggle between fishbowls and spiders.

Yes big bald fat businessmen are true predators to the arachnid species

They sit on spiders all the time.

Haven’t you even trapped a spider in a fishbowl?

What a fucking retard

No they aren't. Crabs are closer to ants than to spiders.

no u

Of course.

Attached: D0D35864-6625-4519-9C3F-1FF1B1CC42A6.jpg (1054x1600, 605K)

>This nigga

Based retard

Canonically, Peter Parker isn't religious, but Uncle Ben and Aunt May were active Christians. He's not Jewish, but he does live in New York, where jewisms like "oy vey" are relatively commonplace phrases for even non-jews.

Attached: 1360F17E-EB8B-465C-AF93-C1B2F5C5DBF3.jpg (411x640, 96K)

>Kingpin
>Just a businessman
Stop posting, Fisk. Nobody's buying it.

Not that guy but I live in NYC and I never heard that phrase until I started browsing here. Schmuck is common though

Look is up, retard.
sciencing.com/crabs-related-spiders-8398892.html

What are you talking about? Wilson Fisk is just an honest businessman who’s doing his best for the city.

it's because you can eat a crab
i mean you can eat spiders too but they're small and some humans are scared of small shit they can't immediately see or the creepy feeling of it crawling on their skin
whereas with a crab you can grab that nigga and boil his ass and eat him with butter

He (and his family) is the only predator in the multiverse.

Attached: Morlun.jpg (250x301, 28K)

btw I'm totally not a crab

Fuck you.

Attached: 1546643488892.gif (1000x1200, 3.12M)

AH the Goblin, a well known nemesis of spider kind in the natural world

Goblins hunt spiders quite frequently

He won in Earth-1610.

Fuck you.

I didn't know schmuck was Jewish

>you fuckin monsters
Found the vegan

Real talk though, if surface-dwelling arthropods had the yield, farmability and taste of crustaceans you might have an argument, but they don't.

It's inherently more difficult to get large on land than in the ocean
Their exoskeletons tend to shatter and flake making it easy to fuck up a meal
Some of their exoskeletons are covered in very irritating barbs, limiting preparation options
They don't have the flavorful benefit of being brined in saltwater their entire lives
The amount of edible meat is very limited
They aren't nearly as easy to separate from their shells

If you can't understand why people eat seafood over whatever they find can under rocks, the failure lies with you, not the rest of humanity. They just aren't worth the effort relative to their nutritional value and taste unless you're literally starving to death.

Also, don't eat candied scorpion or boiled tarantula, trust me.

Attached: 57F53D90-458A-44C6-889B-905A91762205.jpg (600x910, 121K)

Is that a man? Woman? Looks like a man in the middle, but those are some real DSLs for a man in the bottom

Alright, one guy's a rhino, another a scorpion, and then an octopus, what's a mysterio?

God, when comics stopped writing dialogue in all/small caps, they just turned into young adult novels for retards. looks so bad holy fuck

That’s Peter. He’s dying from his wounds after he took a bullet in the gut from The Punisher to save Captain America from being shot, took on the entire Sinister Six afterwards to save his friends and family from being hurt by them, and killing Osborn by slamming a truck on him.

Attached: 875344A0-6910-4B9C-BAC2-8168B238E8E1.jpg (1028x1600, 298K)

A fishbowl.

I agree, I don't see why people eat us while still being afraid of spiders.

Because crabs provide a reliable amount of meat that is tasty, and spiders provide very little and its not so tasty. We would eat spiders if they were consistently worth eating, everything has nutritional value. Dont think of yourself as any better than a spider or crab, we're all just trying to live and we're lucky nobody hunts us anymore.

oh boy yeah

Imagine being a human and actually wanting to eat spiders

No one asked you crab boy

>BUT SHE WAS ALREADY POURING HIM A BRIMMING GLASS OF SPIDERS

I know! I'm pretty sure I saw a documentary showing black alien space symbiotes hunting down spiders in their natural habitat.

Fascinating stuff, really.

Attached: 22A5C008-BED2-41FF-9A05-F39AC544E346.jpg (1600x800, 267K)

Fat men are dangerous to spiders.

Attached: 33443141-195F-4116-B4FF-D8CDAAB39102.jpg (736x2752, 565K)

aha yes the master big game hunter often hunts the spider in the wild to proudly display as proof of his mastery over beast

Attached: 91244F70-DFDF-4F18-A20D-45FCCF99D1E7.jpg (460x759, 92K)

15 year old Ultimate Peter

Attached: 0D3BB46B-DD8A-464A-ADF0-8F16AE1552C8.jpg (758x1200, 248K)

I didn't realize that jack-o-lanturns ate spiders

>comics not being in all caps makes the story bad
literally what? are you actually retarded? you nitpicky faggot

Where can I read these comics online?

Literally type "*name of comic* read online" it has pretty much everything from mainstream comics.

it looks like a bad amateur 00s webcomic and it coincides with the SJW shit of the past few years so it looks like it was written by limp-wristed faggots instead of the comic greats of the past.

I meant the person with the white hair who I now realize must be Aunt May

Does Spidey exist just to keep on suffering?

Yeah, every person was made considerably younger in that universe

Yes. That’s May. Context clues, user.

Yes. He always had back luck but every once in a while something really good happened to him. But nowadays, the writers cranked the suffering way up.

At least he's back with MJ now.

Yes.

Attached: 53BDD018-EA21-4990-89F4-4F0A95669775.jpg (374x385, 66K)

Oh shit, they actually retconned One More Day?

Why is the animal kingdom so spiderphobic baka

Attached: racism.gif (1200x360, 118K)

>At least he's back with MJ now.
WHY?

>feliciaandpeter.png

Status Quo.

Why not?

>not all caps
>MUH SJW BOOGEYMAN
oh okay you are actually retarded. if something as inconsequential as lowercase letters sets off your gaydar, maybe you're hiding something, bub.

>Decades of history with each other
>Only manages to kill a single Spider-Man (kid) once (clones don't count)
Stormin Norman on suicide watch. He's at his best when he and Peter are vitriolic best buds.

Attached: Spidey_Mr-Coffee.jpg (1230x1849, 752K)

MJ got a major upgrade

Attached: Zendaya-920x584.png (920x584, 661K)

....at least they picked a cute one

Morlun was interesting in his original appearances. Making him this polite, but mostly apathetic force of nature that was just hungry and had nothing personal against Peter - as opposed to everything else Spidey ever faced - was great, especially narratively. Because like everything else, Peter overcame him and won in the end.

And then Slott made him a part of a fucking Adams family of Victorian steampunk vampires that completely shit on and missed the tone and mood of Morlun's original purpose. What the fuck.

Attached: Spider-drunk.png (481x525, 409K)

>Man leads one man war against spiders!
>Current score sources say is 2 - ??? Far more than 2.

lmao

What's wrong with his face

the only faggot here is you for thinking comics should have lowercase lettering for anything other than trailing off dialogue, "Unf!" etc., read McCloud's works you absolute brainlet I'm not even a comicsfag but I know faggotry when I see it

It's early Humberto Ramos. Pls no bully him, his run on Spectacular was good back in the day.

Attached: spiderman-ps4-pro-4k-screenshot-sa-3.jpg (950x1689, 93K)

I remember that issue. Spidey got dunked in a vat of chemicals and made his eyes all puffy.

I agree, Slott ruined him, and fuck him for killing the Peter from Gaiman's universe.

Funny thing considering he's back with MJ now - during the time of that issue she was being a turbo-cunt off in California, leaving Peter in a depression because he was all alone without her. Refused to speak to him and everything. Later on, when Morlun first appeared and he thought he might die, she still didn't answer.

People say Felicia is better but they both sucked most of the time.

And Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.

They can both have good moments with Pete. It just depends on the writer.

Attached: 23C1DB8D-44D0-4D8C-BFC8-0E94766E3DB2.jpg (680x580, 96K)

And Assassin. And Reign. And Noir. And Spider-Monkey. And Captain Universe.

Oh yeah, of course. MJ is better though, but not by much. Like, a literal sliver.

Attached: 1550221049254.jpg (224x213, 7K)

And Spider-Man Unlimited.

Fuck, I forgot that. And MC2 Peter. But it got us a bangin' incest story with Peter and Mayday, so I'm okay with that.

Attached: peni and peni.jpg (1194x1200, 525K)

And 1602, House of M, Fantastic Five Spider-Man, Iron Spider.

Attached: DA628BD2-CF00-4B7E-B8CD-37FB3F58E66C.jpg (1309x2048, 935K)

Don’t forget Aikman, 616-Kaine, Ezekiel, and several others.

I'm getting flashbacks. Also that Iron Spider was BULLSHIT. Iron Spider Peter had the Other, but Slott changed it so that it wasn't a multiversal phenomena but a jackpot that only one Peter (or Kaine) could have at a time. A fucking plot contrivance if there ever was one.

Ezekiel was shit, though. Everyone was disappointed when the old man Spider-Man was revealed to be him instead of last stand.

Attached: simpsans_5.jpg (480x364, 19K)

Also what the fuck when did Kaine die? Slott ruined Spider-Man for me so I haven't read dick about him since the Zodiac arc in the ASM book.

Attached: laststand3.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

Kaine comes back after he gets sacrificed, only to die in Spider-Verse.

Here here fellow crab person

Rest In Peace, Captain Spider.

Attached: D32FCC62-4CE9-46BE-B01A-BB3DEAF0E01D.jpg (360x450, 43K)

I had fried bees once when I was in Vietnam. Was actually pretty good but you could argue that anything fried is gonna taste decent.

MC2 Peter came back. The Other brought him back.

>According to writer Dan Slott and editor Nick Lowe, this Spider-Man is the one from both the Spider-Man: The Animated Series and the Spider-Man: Unlimited cartoons, which they decided were "logically" in the same continuity.

Attached: 8EA1B275-5406-45A2-896C-B4A6B2A84107.png (360x450, 363K)

Good one, user.

Rest in peace, Ms. Spider-Butt.

Fucking called it.

Attached: spider-betty.png (529x1060, 770K)

Attached: spider-betty 2.png (215x135, 60K)

I still think Morlun is completely out of place in a Spider-Man comic. He would've been much better as a Blade enemy.

Yeah. I knew they wouldn’t just relegate him to off screen death.

Attached: 6E9CE695-BF80-4A4A-B00C-406DDDAB39EB.jpg (1331x844, 195K)

I see where you're coming from but Spidey's fought vampires, ghosts, werewolves, lizardmen, aliens, dinosaurs, clones , animals... Morlun isn't out of his wheelhouse in the slightest.

>Beloved husband and father
>not hero
...Huh.

Much as I loved the (original) Other storyline, I can't stand what Slott's been doing with it. It was better when it was vaguely defined and was something Peter wanted nothing to do with, but tolerated and eventually accepted. And then didn't, for some reason.

Also Annie is the better looking sister. Double huh.

Attached: tumblr_phcwwmFV8x1tv1urto1_1280.jpg (714x1074, 221K)

Agreed.

The art in spider-girls ain't so good. We need more girls drawn by Coipel. The guy's a treasure.

Attached: mayday_olivercoipel.png (737x645, 801K)

I mean it's good - just not Coipel good. And half of Coipel good is the fucking god-tier colorist and inker that worked on Spider-verse with him, holy shit.

Attached: Spider-Army_(Multiverse)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_3_9_001.jpg (3932x1756, 1.97M)

That reminds me, didn’t they kill 3 Miguels?

>Octopus are a natural predator of the spider
>Goblins are a natural predator of the spider
>Vampires are a natural predator of the spider
>Rhinoceros are a natural predator of the spider
>Aliens are a natural predator of the spider
>Vultures are a natural predator of the spider

Attached: 1552808588273.png (621x350, 366K)

Damn, Captain Universe indeed.

No homo

Yes. They did. The Timestorm teenaer version of him, one version where he was with an alt MJ for some reason, and another similar to regular Migs. T bh I only know about Migs through Edge of Time, but I fucking love that game so fuck Slott for doing that. I enjoyed Timestorm too.

Attached: simpsans_3.jpg (573x415, 141K)

Yeah, Miguel’s a cool guy. You should read up on him. His stories are genuinely good.

Attached: CAAE8610-72A7-4B3B-AEAA-93B23D3009C7.jpg (900x1331, 343K)

He is a father and a married man, you sick fuck.

Attached: SpiderCat, SpiderCat, they fucked, on a roof, had their kid, SPIDER-CAT.jpg (563x571, 38K)

hahahaha imagine being this triggered. this is the type of person who says that everyone else is too sensitive and then goes on a big autistic outrage because of lower case letters. you're a sensitive little faggot user, get over it. you see "limp wrists" and "sensitive sjws" everywhere you look because you're a faggot and you're sensitive. I guarantee that you never even read Ultimate Spider-Man.

Yeah well logically Dan Slott's in the same continuity as the shit I took last night.

Attached: tumblr_phlberuMPR1x8faz8o9_400.png (400x450, 101K)

>Collared spider suit

Stupid

Indeed. Rhinoceros, vultures, octopi, and goblins are well know for causing the extinction of several species of spiders

Not him but have you tried reading the digitized versions of USM? They fucking suck, the coloring is awful.

Felicia isn't known for her fashion sense, user. Also fuck you, the collar can work like a charm.

Attached: laststand2.jpg (576x1024, 119K)

Christopher Daniel Barnes did a good job on voicing O’Hara in Edge of Time. Not to say I didn’t enjoy Dan Gilvezan as 2099 in Shattered Dimensions, because he did a good job too. I just feel like Barnes did a better job on portraying the character and getting the personality right.

Why isn’t there a What If where they actually get together and have a kid?

Nah it's faggy numale shit

Because she's a character who only ever stops being shallow when she has no chance with Peter. Otherwise she can barely stand to fuck when he has his mask off. Felicia only grows up after Peter has already moved on and she's missed the train.

Attached: d5olm0rg2vi21.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Ah, Sandman. We all know spiders die in sand all the time

...Can't say it's an old trend, but the LS suit was made in, what, '05? Way before nu-male shit. Back then all there was was the metrosexual push and getting in touch with your feminine side.

Mother fucker, don't you go there. Please.

Attached: laststand5.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

>i haven't read it but here's my retarded opinion anyway

no i only read the print copies when they came out, shame about the digital versions. i really enjoyed it more for the story than the art tho, i was in high school when they released so i really identified with peter.

Never mind, it was 03 I think. Why the fuck did I think it was 2005.

Attached: kino0.jpg (999x1547, 297K)

Should i read Spider-Geddon?

Attached: 1552963306901.jpg (1378x2039, 2.13M)

No, unless they release a textless version. Next question.

Attached: op1ohhtayyi21.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

But I’m just talking about a What If scenario. They’ve done Assassin Spider-Man where he joins Logan and gets a girlfriend named Alex after he leaves MJ, so why can’t they do something where Felicia and Peter settle down?

>I don't understand this basic thing abot human behavior
>thinking that's not a trait that pts you on the autism spectrum

No really, you're autistic.

Fucking rhinos hunting spiders constantly I am really so fucking tired of them cant they just fuck off

MJ a cute

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190312194937.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

Wrong, everyone knows the octopus fears the spider, always getting its tentacles stuck in its webs.

DON’T.

I'd guess because characteristically, it doesn't work. For Peter becoming an assassin was different - he was still a hero, still cared about people. The dude gave to charity and sent his aunt a fat check ever month.

Felicia is different. Felicia is a thrill seeking adrenaline junkie who only ever loved Spider-Man and was disgusted by the man behind the mask. Until she realized she couldn't have him, then she grew up.

When they DID get married, her jealousy and inclination to their vigilante life got her killed.

Okay Spider-bro, that's enough for you today. Don't go and call a gang of brown recluses on any rhinos, y'hear?

Attached: dqzifo2turi21.jpg (1042x1854, 1.27M)

And retarded.

Attached: 1546642299828.png (3000x3500, 3.71M)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181225213237.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Didn't like that suit at first but how can you dislike something so classic?

Peni is for lewd headpats and interlocking fingers during lapsits.

Attached: ItSV PS4.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Attached: 1552895787492.jpg (202x249, 12K)

Fucking kek.

Someone mind telling me how Peter's granddaughter came out hot but his daughter ended up like THIS?

Attached: tonya parker.jpg (703x590, 81K)

Crab detected

Attached: 1553010573940m.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190111204214.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

ah of course, we all know how much the criminal mob boss despises the common spider.

Alien symbiotes that feed on anger and hatred have been known to eat spiders if they get hungry enough

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181218194050.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Best thing about that movie was the improvement they made on Spider-Gwen's design. It just fits her more than the boring old OG Gwen.

Bitter babyrabies mercenary women are also known to prey on the spider. Sexually.

Attached: zJQiSzr.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Spiders are indeed very susceptible to inverted color schemes

Crabs are cool and have a lot of meat. This is like asking why you'd be fine with eating a steak but not cool with eating an inch long cow.

Mommy.

>Canonically, Peter Parker isn't religious
Technically he's spoken to God multiple times and God believes in him. There's also points where Peter has prayed at the very least.

Attached: 4.jpg (722x678, 90K)

What's up with that lighting, though? It's like they're onstage in front of a backdrop or greenscreen.

They tried to retcon him believing in God with the 'amazing grace' mini. Which sucked.

Attached: Best-Suit.jpg (864x432, 33K)

>God believes in him
Whoa

Attached: Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg (551x549, 27K)

Attached: 12DB80AB-2F01-4B98-BCB4-50F17C5B1064.jpg (680x529, 68K)

Don't know how you make a character go from THIS to that, but whoo boy.

Attached: PeterParker.jpg (500x706, 35K)

Snibbedy-snab is cute and endearing. Spidah bite ya is scary and creepy.

Attached: 1551032268582.png (293x240, 166K)

Attached: 1553030708755.jpg (680x1032, 81K)

Pete’s been through a lot. The pic you were responding to was when a bag full of stolen money appeared in his room out of nowhere, and May was knocking on his door and asking to be let in.

>A friend.
>Is that so?
I've been waiting for this crossover.

uh what's wrong with Pete being goofy and funny? that's like his whole schtick

Ah, right. Was he living with her in that issue? And I get it was a joke and plot set up. Him webbing it to the back of the door wouldn't have been as funny to most people I guess.

You tell me. I didn't say it was wrong, but there is a steep change from how mature he used to be as a grown man and how immature he's been in the comics, as a grown man. Compare JMS and Slott for example.

After everything he's been through, should he be funny? Yeah, it's characteristic and shows his resilience and perseverance as a character, especially when played from the angle of his jadedness. But goofy? Fuck no, that's for a teenaged Peter, or Ross Geller, or Ted Mosby. Not a grown man.

Attached: 1552602747711.jpg (778x813, 362K)

Attached: 5A6AAE57-740E-4763-9655-BEE368B30864.png (948x842, 730K)

>that's like his whole schtick
>people nowadays actually believe this
Fuck.

Attached: I posted this anime in response to what you put its quite accurate but you won't like it.jpg (638x746, 69K)

I think he was still living with her.

Definitely post-OMD then. Case closed.

I want mommy Sable to dom me.

Attached: 8FC5571C-D859-4B22-BFC9-BF3E8FC63BBA.jpg (600x902, 98K)

okay forgive me if im wrong, but Spider-Man has been funny and quippy in every comic I've ever read. would you prefer him to be boring and edgy like every other capeshit comic?

They hate sand. It gets in everything

Why can’t Peter ever just be happy

Attached: tumblr_m4fdj0dO2n1rvkctwo1_500.gif (500x368, 959K)

Sneaky spider

FUCK I LOVE COCAINE

Because everyone fucking hates him.

Funny and quippy isn't all he is. His character doesn't revolve around that and anyone who's remotely familiar with the character knows he uses humor to cope with things going on in his life. He's not goofy, he's a sad clown like Rodney Dangerfield.

Attached: 3F66894A-9F7F-403A-A01E-7527EFAF523C.jpg (479x345, 32K)

Why
Did he fuck their wives and daughters

Well, remotely familiar's a strong word.

Could be an in universe joke. Everyone loves Spider-Man, but in the comics most people hate him because they're stupid.

Attached: RYV_Peter.png (326x354, 171K)

No, the world just loves to shit on him for being a good person. And by extension, the writers like it too.

yeah i didn't say that's his whole character, obviously he uses humor to cope. you put a lot of words in my mouth there dude. i was just saying that it's not totally out of character for him to make a joke or have a funny moment like throwing the sack of cash out the window.

Gee, wonder if they went to the same art school as the guys that wrote Adventure Time if they like shitting on the protagonist so much

Also, he's the byproduct of a decade and a half of awful publicity.

>you put a lot of words in my mouth there dude
Didn't put any words in your mouth at all, but okay. I agree, funny moments are good. My post was in reference to people who think that's all he is, though.

Attached: 143bbbf5a3c9c56c23c424ec0b558099.jpg (564x797, 31K)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181025095740.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

We need a Kaine and Aracely game.

>Ghost-Spider - Jacked
>Scarlet Spider
>...

Attached: my_face_my_soul-smps4.jpg (1024x539, 73K)

A hero who acts heroically even when nobody's watching is a true hero. Spidey doesn't do it for the fame, he doesn't do it because 'oh laws i wanna be just liek my idol spider-man i hope he sees me and lets me suck his dick', or whatever goes through Miles' head. He just does it 'cuz it's the right thing to do. That spidey keeps acting like one on his own initiative even as the world shits on him and it only brings him suffering is what makes him the real deal.

Most modern comic "heroes" are shameless author inserts or just outright narcissists. At least they used to have the decency to call them anti-heroes, now they're just outright villain-protagonists and the world doesn't seem to care.

Maybe. Peter and Finn had hard lives.

>Finn got more screentime and impact in the final battle of a fucking crossover event where he was a ten second cameo than he did in the finale of his own series

It’s not good writing to have a character suffer
It’s just trying to be angsty and assuming that it makes your “art” better. There should be a reason for suffering in the narrative or no suffering at all, not some platitude to justify a perpetually sad life for someone who doesnt deserve it

Angst for the sake of angst is a shitty mentality

Truth. That’s why I can never accept Miles as Spider-Man.

Reminds me of how Miles got more focus than 616-Pete in Spider-Geddon.

Attached: 9822CCDA-4F25-4153-8E86-43D7E446F83D.jpg (342x634, 34K)

Outside of the couple of times when he's quit being spider-man only to immediately start again, spidey is not an angsty character.

And if a character doesn't suffer, why would anything they're doing be impressive? Not sure how you could even suggest a character shouldn't suffer.
Though obviously, it matters why the character suffers. If it's just to be edgy and gruesome then yeah that's just as boring as if they don't suffer at all.

Attached: 26ay09wy4qbx.gif (360x204, 2.98M)

The irony being further compounded by Miles essentially being worthless while being focused on, while Peter absolutely fucking Shreks Morlun in his spin-off

So what's the coolest suit in the Marvel's Spider-Man?
I just started and am wearing the one from the Toby Maguire Spider-Mans

That’s rough.

What the fuck
Did they give Miles the unipower now?

Characters shouldn’t suffer unless it serves the plot
Putting them in some perpetual state of constantly putting up with bullshit, even in their personal life, is just a cheap way to gain sympathy points

It’s a comic book, it’s meant to facilitate a belief in larger than life heroes with special abilities that you can use to escape the shitty parts of life. It’s not fucking WH40K

Yes. He was Captain Universe, but just for a little bit.

Man i stopped watching AT some time ago, how did it end?

You shouldn't even have to ask.

Huh. Didn't read Spider-Geddon. Heard it wasn't good. Can't be if it's Spider-Verse 2.0.

Attached: laststand4.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Lesbian Marcy/PB power hour and then everyone “moves on with their life”

His gf dyked out with the vampire . The End.

Depends on what you like.

Finn’s GF is Huntress Wizard
PB was never his gf

Why couldn’t they give those powers to someone who deserved them more?

Attached: BF63A384-A9F0-4BCE-ADC1-99D8551A7B5E.jpg (500x217, 19K)

Nazi piece of shit

>PB's evil uncle who used to be trapped as a brainwashed candy person is freed and starts a war
>Finn stops the war before it can get going
>Then an extradimensional horror called Golb appears and starts the apocalypse.
>Eats Finn, Simon and Betty, who spend the entire finale trapped inside it doing NOTHING
>The rest of the extended cast fight Golb and his freaky monster minions but can't put them down. B-MO sings a song and sort of turns the tide because they can't stand harmony or some shit. Not as cringey as it sounds but still a little bit.
>PB and Marceline kiss, shitposting begins before the finale has even finished airing
>Finn and Simon are freed but Betty stays behind to stop Golb using the crown. Wishes to become Golb, fusing with the extradimensional horror and saving everyone by fucking off. Simon is sad.
>Montage of everyone else living happily ever after. Gunter wishes on the crown to be like the Ice King, and becomes the Ice thing monster from the Graybles episode.
>Finn did absolutely fucking nothing and we never find out if he ever even got laid.

Oh get over it fag, Unipower gets handed out all of the fucking time. That's hardly something to whine over. Whine that they killed off Noir to be edgy.

They rezzed Mayday's dad though so at least that's good.

It wasn't. A shameless half-hearted tie in for the movie. But even with it being more Slott trash we did get some decent interaction for a panel or two. Good thing the movie was so good.

Attached: 1552435321948.jpg (927x1200, 908K)

Whats that suit called?
Honestly i think they are all pretty cool so far. I'd like to do Noire but itd be weird with how peter cracks jokes
Sieg Zeon

Peter constantly having to deal with bullshit because he's juggling trying to live a normal life with trying to be a super hero IS the plot. Did you even read the comics?

>It’s a comic book, it’s meant to facilitate a belief in larger than life heroes with special abilities that you can use to escape the shitty parts of life.
Well, humanity - luckily - disagrees with you. Spidey is the most popular and recognized super hero ever, no doubt because of this aspect of his character.

But if you just wanna see characters who are all unrelatable egotripping power fantasies that constantly go on deranged author tracts and have no resemblance to anything that could be called a mentally healthy human being, complete with plots and interactions with other characters that don't even attempt to make sense and make even the dumbest of old squirrel girl's stories seem measured by comparison, then I guess modern marvel has got you covered.

guess no point going back to finish the show then.

Last Stand.

>Hey guys, we totally have a plan to stop this inheritor.
>Actually it didn't work because the Inheritor is just too powerful, too powerful guys you just can't!
>Oh no! Another Spider-Man has been killed, and it was probably one you like!
>Here's a cool universe where Gwen Stacy is Spider-Girl, but she's called Spider-Gwen because we're actually, literally, mouth breathingly retarded!
I fucking hate you, Slott.

Attached: 1543438491977.png (850x1165, 596K)

Probably not. Oh and also Fern died for literally no reason

From what I understand, Geddon was Miles story. So he had to be geddon that unipower.

>They rezzed Mayday's dad though so at least that's good.

Wonder how they'll fuck that up. Maybe make him evil.

Fuck, Into the Spider-verse Gwen is so good.

The Last Stand suit.

Attached: peni-gwen-spider-verse.jpg (781x950, 132K)

I didn't think she had an official name in her universe, spider-gwen is just what fans and other spideys call her.

I always liked white-widow as a name myself.

Remember when they destroyed Leopardon?

>Wonder how they'll fuck that up. Maybe make him evil.
He's The Other now, so probably something involving that.

They ended up stealing Ghost Spider's name for her, forcing them to rename the actual Ghost Spider to fucking SPIRIT SPIDER, ruining the pun.

Spider-Gwen is just a Meta nickname. In universe she's always referred to as Spider-woman, or Ghost-Spider as of late. Probably because they're going to shutter Earth-65 and bring her over to 616 proper.

Attached: D1wUR7YU0AEIyr_.jpg large.jpg (1080x1071, 125K)

When you eat crab, it isn't crawling around on your plate and biting you.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 7A6C2698-1984-43E0-8BE1-E06DCF9D0676.jpg (1105x821, 179K)

It's hard and coarse too

Peter shouldn’t be as sad as he is
Spider-Man, the most popular character in an escapist fantasy genre, has a life that is just as sad, if not sadder, than the life most people are trying to escape

Characters can be flawed and have difficulty without resorting to SOUL CRUSHING ANGST. It’s a shitty writing practice just to put a character in a situation where their lives are so hard and full of bullshit for the sake of the reader feeling bad for them. It’s as cheap as having a character kick a puppy to show that they’re evil.

Fuck Slott. Spiderverse is the shittiest slasher film to ever exist.

Hopefully it'll be something like
>Mayday, join me and together we can something something unite the web of life and destiny
>...okay
Also, if he's the Other, that means he has his leg back. Yeet.

Well shit.

Peter did go through some shit, but he’s okay now.

Attached: F595B8E0-3F41-4650-A5F0-BE728880EF55.jpg (647x1025, 198K)

Attached: E8480CBC-BAE5-4157-82B7-5EE8FB9DBE33.jpg (661x1024, 176K)

I wish this suit was expressive like classic.

Attached: A78D01E5-D3D0-4D10-A746-0C8C5618685C.jpg (654x1025, 171K)

>Peter you don't understand! You punched me so hard I got a concussion, and now I think it's illegal to give medical treatment to anyone that's related to a criminal!

Attached: 1481588945516.png (1688x518, 824K)

In various universes Peter had some shit happen to him, he even quit being Spider man at one point in the main universe. Zombie Peter is even worse.

Attached: spider-man-no-more.jpg (1208x1297, 431K)

Attached: 7A0D4796-5FEA-47E7-A2CE-1EB8E4BAA448.jpg (654x1024, 167K)

Man, that armors faceplate is really easy to rip off

Is Tony genuinely unintelligent? How is providing medical care for an old fucking woman aiding and abetting a criminal

Peter is in whatever condition the shitty writers need him to be to squeeze the most cheap emotion out of the reader to cover up for the fact that comic books haven’t been good since dial-up was the fastest internet money could buy

Attached: 694C41B4-8D67-4943-9995-DAEC227DF189.jpg (649x1023, 158K)

Peter isn't sad or angsty, dunno why you're banging that drum. Spidey is defined by how he ISN'T angsty, in spite of how he should be. That's part of what makes him a strong character.
And you're not supposed to feel bad for spidey. You're supposed to cheer him on.

>Spider-Man, the most popular character in an escapist fantasy genre, has a life that is just as sad, if not sadder, than the life most people are trying to escape
And yet he keeps doing the right thing. That's what makes him a great character. He inspires you (as much as a comic book character can inspire anyone) to do your best even as the world tries to keep you down.

Characters that simply do 'the right thing' while everything goes their way can't be trusted to be doing that thing if they ACTUALLY feel it's the right thing to do or if it's because hey they're doing it and it's working for them so may as well keep doing it.

You seem to have some issues dude, if you seriously can't understand the character of Spider-Man (which evidently you don't, considering you need to have even the most basic aspects of him spoonfed to you), about as straight-forward and uncomplicated a character as it gets.

Spider man is insanely strong. He is basically thumping people he hits. He could crush that faggot Tony Stark

>comic books haven’t been good since dial-up was the fastest internet money could buy
Fucking OUCH.

Attached: 1551932648838.jpg (390x398, 135K)

electricity preys on spiders

Attached: electro.jpg (800x784, 181K)

Peter is pretty strong when he’s pissed off.

Even before those times Peter fucking suffered. Remember Gwen?

He shouldn’t have as much bullshit happen to him as it does. Spider-Man shouldn’t be one big tragedy. Comics are supposed to be fun, they’re supposed to make you feel happy, excited, thrilled, amazed, and maybe a bit sad but not MOSTLY sad. He’s the SPECTACULAR Spider-Man, not the SORROWFUL, SOBBING, SUICIDAL Spider-Man.

Peter should be happy more than he’s sad. I’m sick of this “true art is angsty” emo bullshit that permeates every inch of the entertainment industry recently

Tony’s just a jackass.

Man, modern spider-man sucks. Glad the last spidey comic I read didn't even feature him, in superior spider-man or whatever the one where doc ock won was named. Was total bullshit the way they 'resurrected' him at the end of that story. Far as I'm concerned, spidey died in that story.

Not that spidey comics hadn't been shit for a long while before that too. Well before one more day, which is up there with the worst comics marvel's ever produced.

Oh man

Attached: spider-man-learns-norman-osborn-and-gwen-stacy-slept-together-4.jpg (872x1365, 958K)

>I'm sick of a comic being the way it's been for nearly 60 years
read a different one then you retarded faggot, you got literally hundreds of worthless throw-away titles (that don't sell anything because they're trash) vomited out to appeal to your shit taste every year

Having bad things happen to you doesn't make you emo or angst. Peter wouldn't even be Spiderman if it wasn't for Uncle Bens death. that made him selfless instead of selfish and made him such a great hero.

Let's draw a line between angst, suffering, and enduring. Spider-Man is enduring.

>I HAD TO DO IT, PETER! I HAD TO FUCK AND KILL THAT THOT TO KEEP YOU PURE! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE YOU, PETER! YOU'RE MY SON, MY PRECIOUS BOY, PETER!

Attached: The Amazing Spider-Man 498 - Happy Birthday.jpg (990x1547, 272K)

That was the shark-jumping moment
It might not have been the first, but from that moment on it feels to me that Marvel has SUBSISTED on just beating the shit out of Peter. My childhood hero is a fucking punching bag and people call it art. They say it’s what makes him a true hero. You don’t need to go through shit to be a hero, you fucking faggots. You just need to do good things. It may make it look more impressive for a bit when Peter continues to do good despite all the shit he goes through, but guy gets old when he’s been doing it for YEARS
Stop it, do something better.

holy fuck these faces are AWFUL, jesus fucking CHRIST

Reminder that Quesada, the guy responsible for this and OMD, has gone on record saying he self-inserts as Spider-Man and mandated Carlie Cooper, Spidey's awful forced love interest after OMD, be based off his daughter. Meaning Quesada wants to fuck his daughter.

What issue did Ghost Spider happen?
His strength went up after he was giant spider, and I don't think it went away like the organic webbing, and stingers. What's it around now? 8 tons or so?

tommy lee jones? that's a weird cross-over

Remember when she was retconned into cheating on Peter by sleeping with Norman, getting pregnant, running away from Norman when she realizes he’s insane, and hoping that Peter wil forgive her and help her raise Osborn’s twins?

You just had to make this weirder, didn't you?

>my childhood hero
jesus dude, how old are you?

Who said you can't eat both?
Spider just isn't on the menu unless you're from the East or some shithole. I wish I could try some

The part of being a hero is rising above the sadness and struggle user. Many heroes in DC and Marvel went through alot and they rose above and let those problems lead them to be better heroes.

Attached: 5fP5u1E.jpg (930x994, 273K)

It’s been doing the same shitty thing for 60 years and I’ve grown sick of it
I miss when comics were optimistic and superheroes were the apex of moral character, who swooped into action to protect the lesser folk from trouble like some kind of angel. Why do heroes need to be flawed? Having a character suffer doesn’t automatically make them better. Heroes shouldn’t have to suffer. Their actions are already proof of their moral character, I don’t need to feel bad for them to root for them.

ahahaha that last fucking panel
what is he even doing?
>arms poised like a gorilla
>both feet are in the air and he's not in a running pose at all

it looks like he's doing a gorilla impression and hopping around

oh my god

HE'S LITERALLY CHIMPING OUT

Yeah, that’s just a part of OMD. Funny that you bring this up, because they made a few references to Superior Spider-Man in the PS4 game, and it was one of the concept designs for the Stark Suit in Homecoming.

Attached: B62322A5-96FB-468B-92FE-DC834CA0D3FB.jpg (1405x2048, 162K)

>You don’t need to go through shit to be a hero, you fucking faggots. You just need to do good things.
There's NOTHING heroic about "doing good things" when that doesn't involve facing adversity. That's like playing a video game with god mode on. Just shallow masturbation. Spider-man isn't about shallow masturbation. It's about giving life-lessons, to do the right thing because it's the right thing, not because it's easy, or because people like it, but because you have values and principles.
It's about building character.

Attached: calvin_hobbes_shoveling.jpg (783x271, 69K)

Old enough.

That’s not being a hero, that’s just being fettered. Nornal every-day people can do the right thing, even if it feels bad. Superheroes have superpowers so they can just do the right thing with no effort at all. That’s why they’re super.

Heroes are people who help other people. Not people who go through hell and back to hell other people. Those are just heroes in shitty situations. You don’t have to be in a terrible, difficult situation to be a hero.

>That was the shark-jumping moment
user even Jesus was tested, heroes will be tested as well. if nothing bad ever happened to these heroes then they wouldn't be relatable
Superman gets alot of flak for being this Omgea God level being but he still has issues and problems.

I forgot, but Ghost Spider is actually the resurrected version of The Amazing Spider, a version of Spidey that kidnapped of Spider-Men to kill and take their powers.

The kino collection UNF!

People who do good things are heroes. People who help others are heroes
People who can help a lot of people and accomplish very good things are SUPER heroes.

There is no link between being a hero and adversity. Villains may create adversity, but heroes do not always need to deal with adversity to be heroes.

I need to hear Willem Dafoe say this.

You don’t need to be tested to be a hero.
You just need to help someone. It’s not as hard as you think it is. The fact that you think being a hero is any harder than that shows how bad your generation really has it.

Crazy, kinda reminds me of how Ezekiel stole part of Peter's powers That's separate from the inheritors right?

He’s a Spider-Monkey.

>Superheroes have superpowers so they can just do the right thing with no effort at all
false, Superheroes are held to a higher standard, Spider-man constantly holds back and could kill his villains but he doesn't because he's better than that. Someone show when Doc Oc Spiderman killed Scorpion by one punch to the chin

Attached: DmJ_-ThVsAAl4Ne.jpg (811x1200, 398K)

>It’s been doing the same shitty thing for 60 years and I’ve grown sick of it
stop reading it then?
>I miss when comics were optimistic and superheroes were the apex of moral character, who swooped into action to protect the lesser folk from trouble like some kind of angel
Oh, you mean like Spider-Man?
>Why do heroes need to be flawed?
That's what makes what they do heroic.
>Having a character suffer doesn’t automatically make them better.
Automatically? No. But is it necessary to make them a good character? Yes.
>Heroes shouldn’t have to suffer
Geeze dude, did you pull this from your manifesto, that starts off with you declaring yourself a hero? This is some psycho shit, I'm not even joking.
>Their actions are already proof of their moral character
Self-sacrifice is INTRINSIC to being a moral character. Suffering is absolutely necessary to be one.
>I don’t need to feel bad for them to root for them.
You're supposed to feel GOOD for them for overcoming the adversity, not bad for them for having faced it.

You don't NEED to be tested but you will be, testing isn't voluntary it happens without notice. Spider-man and other heroes experience loss and it makes them better people.

>People who do good things are heroes. People who help others are heroes
No. Putting yourself in danger is absolutely necessary to be a hero. Suffering is a consequence of putting yourself in danger. If your character doesn't deal with both, they are not a hero. Full stop.

>There is no link between being a hero and adversity.
you genuinely don't understand how humans work at all dude

Yeah. It’s its own story. No interdimensional vampires. It’s about a Spider-Man that never lost anything. It even has 616-Pete too.

Attached: 16920DB2-0C7B-4814-B86A-40E416780ACD.jpg (625x363, 119K)

came in here and was not disappointed

Get in line.

>Heroes shouldn’t have to suffer.
even fukken superman suffers dude, a literal god. why? 'cuz he wants to save everyone, but he can't. that alone causes him suffering. not that there isn't more.

a character who doesn't suffer isn't a hero, because - if nothing else - they just don't care enough about other people to suffer because those people suffer. a "hero" who doesn't suffer could only be some garth ennis-tier psychopath who could only believe they were one if they were insanely deluded. it's probably someone you would only allow to roam the streets if you put a bomb in their head first, just in case

Attached: 24615564911_b3a84b30c2_o.jpg (800x405, 116K)

>It's the perfect world. The perfect life.
But not the perfect costume, holy fuck. That design, and that cape? That much blue and red together? Alt-Peter, you fucking bush league tailor.

Attached: AB8F4DEB-7ADB-4588-9DFF-3AC38E6D03E0.jpg (500x493, 75K)

Sounds like she needs a hard dicking.

is she hot?

Huh, was it before civil war II?
Web cape is probably the best option for a cape.

Oh, fuck yeah. Ghost Spider was way back in '10, I think. Stretched out between the ASM, Deadpool, and Incredible Hulk annuals. Was good shit.

Attached: spiderman-ps4-pro-4k-screenshot-sa-6.jpg (2160x3840, 725K)

I think it was in one of the Annual comics from 2011.

I'd scramble her eggs.
Ifyouknowwhatimean

I do not, kind user.

Attached: 52fe6293f476ddc7a143d51de3600d7d.jpg (1125x1200, 770K)

Attached: B3E1E91D-ABCD-4F7F-B45D-FB060C0BBD83.png (1000x1328, 1.79M)

That sounds an awful lot like something a crab would say...

Attached: pana.gif (480x270, 441K)

Attached: 85B50CDF-DA3D-4DA2-AC33-8F7B15F4672A.jpg (886x1364, 254K)

I'd give her something to hop onto
Ifyoucatchmydrift

Whut da fug is happening here

Otto switched bodies with Peter and Peter is dying in Otto’s Body.

Why they do Pete like that

Otto switched minds with Peter Parker moments before he died and became the new Spider-man for a bit. Superior Spider-man was a complete character assassination on Peter.

Attached: 1548429293336.jpg (743x900, 118K)

Dan Slott is very bad at writing

Writers hate Peter. And Dan Slott self-inserts on Otto.

Here's hoping we get to play with the black/symbiote suit in the next game and it ends up being more than just cosmetics.

Attached: 1543870426205.png (885x772, 669K)

New comic idea
Peni is Peter’s imouto and she’s a brocon

No, user.

Why don't we skip the comic phase and go straight to the porn

Attached: she wants the peni.jpg (524x339, 57K)

Yes, user. Even better if it's this Peni.

>Reticent lyric spouting spider-imouto that's always trying to get Peter to play with her and her spider-bro
>always wants to go webslinging with him in her fuckhuge mechsuit
>always wants to fight crime with him
>can't really quip but she tries anyway

>headpats and handholding while he mating press creampies her

Tell me I'm wrong. I fucking dare you.

Attached: 16b7406a949f294fb928c893c24edcbe.jpg (1448x2048, 566K)

Aren't you content with just spamming this in /ck/?

Where's the one page where Peter trolls Tony by confessing that he's the Human Torch?

>headpats and handholding while he mating press creampies her
Rock solid

I've never understood this too, but if I were to try and BS a way to explain it I'd say it has to do with evolution.
Some spiders can potentially kill people due to their venom.
Crabs can't.
Also dangerous Spiders are generally colored black, brown or yellow.
Crabs are mostly redish orange and white, colors that aren't as hostile.

Also the silhouette is a bit different.
Spiders have super thin segmented torsos that make them look like a bundle of legs.
Crabs have big round torsos that look cute and non-threatening

Attached: C48CFDF6-B051-467F-B3E2-DFEC676C67A6.gif (680x665, 1.37M)

I like angry Peter.

Attached: D3853B2B-617D-4D01-9879-883B8CBF9064.jpg (1278x1952, 1.35M)

Man you guys are like slow as shit on posting the Tracey Scops porn stuff.

>Tracey Scops porn stuff
I dunno man, his stuff tends to be soulless on the soul v soulless scale. I get you can only get so much done in a comic, but it doesn't float my boat. I wanna see clonecest, I want some feeling and plot behind it, not just mindless fucking.

But if he makes a Peni comic I'ma beat that shit, ngl.

Attached: c7f825b94c5ea66f1b9f77b8a013f2d0.jpg (4093x2894, 2.01M)

>his
user, all that stuff is done by a woman.

I'll believe it when I fuck it. Till then...

Attached: cd92f011d8a6c72b3f91a24341a46e3d.png (1800x2594, 3.22M)

Someone needs to make more footfag draws of Gwen.

Attached: pnei-gwen-footfags.png (1107x1157, 469K)

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: CC380672-C480-4F03-B2E9-0FCC4622387E.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

He is in Spider-Verse

Is Spider-Man less bad now that Slott has finally fucked off?

I meant in the PS4 game. The lying about having a son in danger, leaving him behind, faking her death, and showing up out of nowhere later to save him and give him Hammerhead’s weakness. It doesn’t make sense. What’s she doing?

Adrenaline junkie. Felicia's always loved the game of cat and mouse between her and Peter in any continuity. Gotta have some way to get his attention and keep him interested. Especially since he's back with MJ.

Well, MJ just fucked off to Symkaria.

While Mary Plain's away, the cat will play with her peter in her vajayjay

Attached: gwen_camel_sfw.png (1922x738, 344K)

Peter needs to buff up when wearing the black suit.

Attached: 1547286456084.png (1420x1064, 893K)

Peter would never do that. He’s a good man, and he won’t cheat on MJ.

SHOCKEEEEEEEEEEEER

Where is gwen_camel_nsfw?

You have a very good point. MJ will be coming back to a future of a gummed up vaginal canal, then. And Felicia will have her cats.

I am okay with this.

I gotchu m8.
>img2.gelbooru.com//images/88/27/882715de7120a84713763ddec0550c17.png

Attached: f8d6bd245c33b271159067b404d18cde.png (1525x1500, 1.39M)

He came back after Spider-Verse and helped with Clone Conspiracy, then tracked down evil Ben in the new Scarlet Spider comic. I didn't really follow SS to know what happened to Kaine after that.

Nah. Radioactive sperm.

Thanks, though I supposed she wouldn't wear thighs

God damn. I wish i could be covered with an alien symbiote that made me swole

But PS4 MJ is the worst.

Nigga
>Radioactive sperm in a universe with the F4, Stark, the X-Men's big brains, and Peter because he's smart enough to rid himself of his powers and everything that comes with them

I know you're probably taking the piss, but Reign was fucking stupid. Just... so fucking stupid.

Attached: 2cc38d02d4077156618dc9469b89d990.jpg (447x650, 28K)

Don’t worry, I’m just joking around. Reign was pretty dumb though.

>I didn't think she had an official name in her universe
It was Spider-Woman, like Jessica Drew and Julia Carpenter.

the symbiote doesnt want to kill pete, it wants to reunite with him

You know what game was great?
Ultimate Spider-Man. The chase levels were hard as balls though.

Attached: thor spidey.png (1280x930, 607K)

Attached: H.jpg (431x427, 62K)

It was alright. As a kid I didn't like in comparison to SM2, but it was better than SM3. How they managed to fuck that up is beyond me.

And fuck that first Goblin boss fight and the Carnage fight. Kid-me failed those missions at least ten times.

It was okay.

Will Petey ever get a break?

Only in stories written by fans who actually love him.

He can get a break when he’s dead.

I thought I was gonna read some spiderman for cheerful banter with goofy villains, and this was in the first volume I bought.

Peter Parker's life is absolute suffering.

He's on the rise user. It's gonna be fine.

Attached: 73717218_p4.jpg (1000x2500, 1.16M)

If you think that’s bad, you haven’t even scratched the surface. The Thousand are far from Peter’s worst enemy.

MJ is shit

Peter should marry an actual good girl, like She-Hulk so I can self-insert

user? Are you trying to tell us something?

I want to F U C K She-Hulk

If i could have any of Spider-Man's powers it would be his ability to banter

You DID purchase Spiderverse on Blu ray right?
You DO want to fund that Peni anime right?

Attached: peni.jpg (922x1200, 173K)

The fuck, you guys don't have those things in your backyards?
Little giant nosed bastards keep stealing my gardening tools every night, I tell ya...

This.
Despite being, on paper, someone who should be a fairly minor threat to spiderman, his worst enemy always has been and ALWAYS SHALL BE The green goblin/norman osborne.

They even made a point of that when Doc ock took over Spiderman's body, The green goblin basically fucked him over easily and had a giant speech about how much shittier than him Octavius was as a villain.

Yes I own Peni on Blu-ray and DVD. She's ready to go whenever I need her.

Attached: 73767131_p0.jpg (1523x1057, 240K)

Its kind of both.
The symbiote is a textbook Japanese anime Yandere; It wants peter but its also GODDAMNED PISSED at him and wants to kill him at the same time. As eddy brock put it in ultimate spiderman, it both wants to kiss him and eat him at the same time.

The rejection that it felt from Peter rejecting it is something that really, REALLY fucking hurt it on an emotional level, and its never going to get over that so its always going to hate and want to hurt peter. but that hatred is driven by what is essentially an insane love for him, so it also wants more than anything to reunite with him.

I'm actually surprised we've never gotten an arc where it bonds with a chick or crazed spiderfan of his, and have her stalking him all over the city trying to capture him for her sex dungeon or something.

Attached: yanderee.jpg (259x194, 12K)

I remember She-Venom being the first concept before they decided to make Eddie become Venom.

lets be honest, he won't get a break WHEN he's dead, god's probably going to kick him off heaven and into hell to fight demons or some shit, just because he can.

SpiDOOMer-Man

What did he mean by this?

Attached: FB2434A2-55C6-46DA-A3B5-70D4B46C29B7.png (770x1239, 1.11M)

Well Ben Grimm actually is Jewish so

Attached: 2e95c49fffbd555458081dc29860094e.jpg (500x500, 68K)

So?

>in ultimate spiderman
That's the thing though. In USM it's a legitimate parasite that isn't even a sentient, sapient being from space. It's a science experiment that reached a mental singularity and started to learn. Learn to eat.

If the mainstream symbiote met the ultimate symbiote, it'd bust its own ass for trying to do that to Peter. And then the main symbiote would try and ingratiate itself to him for a second chance.

He's not ethnically Jewish, but he grew up in Queens, so he's got a lot of the same mannerisms as your typical New York Jew..

The "eat and kiss" is the same principle of how it feels about him though; The Ultimate one only feels that way because peter is the only one genetically compatible with it (it wouldn't burn him out like the others its "eating", which is why it wants him), but the "love and hate" thing is still the same kind of concept.
I was just using a phrase that matched up how it felt.

>mary jane becomes the next Host for the symbiote
>Carnage-gwen becomes canon in regular universe
>We get a betty and veronica love triangle of two alien bitches fighting over peter
>black cat can come too

I remember a What If where Peter kept the symbiote. Didn’t go so well.

Attached: A4598746-ABAB-41C7-AAB2-ABAFB6B4A755.jpg (202x403, 30K)

Cat got in Web of Shadows. It wasn’t pretty.

Is T'challa Jewish too?

The game literally tells you. Pay attention retard.

It was absolute bullshit, like every other what if involving the symbiote and Peter save for the Other. That encapsulated his and the symbiote's relationship very well.

Ah, alright then. Even then, thirsty ass living automatic onahole that's always trying to suck you off because you're literally the best one for it sounds pretty good.

He means that the letter on his head doesn't stand for France.

this is definitely someone's fetish

I hope I never meet someone with that fetish.

a smoky fishbowl?

Attached: 1499629646895.jpg (1002x894, 181K)

>Original Spider-man
>Practically erased everything from One More Day and Superior Spider-man with him getting back together with MJ and even on good terms with Black Cat
>Ultimate Spider-man
>Died
>Came back
>Disappeared
>Came back just to establish that the Ultimate series is back and Miles is just gonna be a more edgier version
>Making everything from his death till now pointless
>Spider-verse
>Just kill off fan favorites one by one since the first to make faux tension
>Release one after the other making it a confusing mess
>Made it about Gwen who went through not one but two god awful series for her
>Getting BLACKED in the animated series and in an off shoot one shot
>Superior Spider-man 2.0
>Bendy couldn't let it go so he made a spin off entirely for him without killing Pete and just being an arrogant version of Pete to make him distinguishable

I feel so sorry for you old friend, what are they doing to you? Why release so much shit in such a small time frame?

If you steam a spider, will its goo turn into meat like a crab?

It’s sad.

This is the only black Spider-Man, other than Spider-Punk, that I’ll accept.

Attached: 94E0A44D-35E1-41AC-9C96-9D65B92C26C0.jpg (1920x2951, 1.34M)

Spiders don't have "goo" inside of them they have meat, just like Crabs.

The difference is that crabs are MUCH larger than spiders, so its easy to discard the shell part of them with a large amount of meat inside.
That's harder for the spider because each spider is significantly smaller than most commercially eaten crabs, so you generally have to just bite the bullet and eat the exoskeleton along with the meat, which is less palatable than crab. Additionally, since spiders are smaller you have to have a spider that is big just to have any real value in eating in without putting a giant handful into your mouth.

This makes it somewhat difficult to find a "good" species of spider to use for food, since you need one large enough to be worth raising, and slow and docile enough to be easily raised or found/hunted.
Spiders like tarantulas and Camel spiders are chosen for this reason by cultures that like to eat spiders.

Attached: Skun_spiders_closeup.jpg (800x600, 150K)

Attached: 1AC76C98-B995-467A-9447-BD6F5B545556.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Attached: 92F55C3F-FAEA-4C08-A9FE-A35BCCD732C0.jpg (669x1024, 595K)

>Literally funded by Jameson to be Spider-Man's superior
>Jaw comes off in one unrestrained punch

Hey, Spidey is strong motherfucker. God help you if you piss him off.

Yeah, and Scorpion was designed by a mad scientist that Jameson paid of to be even stronger than Spider-man.

Scorpion needs some big buffs and a costume that doesn't get some shitty redesign in every new appearance

>paid by a newspaper owner

Look man, if the multi-billionaires of the marvel universe aren't churning out superbeings that can shitstomp spidey, there's no way in hell jameson is affording the money need to do that shit.

It was a different time, user.

He got better

Attached: 98w3381c70r11.jpg (640x970, 145K)

Gargan’s just getting too old.

Show bobs and vagene

Spider-Man only deserves happiness
No more sadness for Spidey. Give him a harem of immortal Gwen Stacey clones, a t-shirt with Uncle Ben’s smiling face on it, and sue JJ for defamation

God believes in all of us, user.

Attached: 2d1.jpg (720x868, 66K)

Obviously we need a female scorpion.
>implying J.J hasn't known all along peter parker was spiderman and isn't just doing this out of fatherly love to toughen him up for the world
>Someone post the Yea Forums post of venom and JJ
>you know the one

Attached: 917C0FE0-D603-4BC1-9950-E30E475160BD.jpg (640x430, 30K)

He also used some shitty cheap process which is why Scorpion is kind of retarded.

>that left eye
My god, he's got a straight derpface

God I hated that issue. That entire volume. It was shit awful.

Mac ain’t the brightest bulb in the box.

>we're lucky nobody hunts us anymore.

Attached: Hey kid, want a Coke.jpg (1440x960, 150K)

Honestly, if you get mauled by a bear, you probably deserve it.

>memories
>the lyrics are half-right
i know this is a copyright thing but fuck if it doesn't bother me

Felicia is doing it on purpose.

>you probably deserve it.
Either that or Frank punched it when no one was looking.

Who could forget when Frank Franked that bear?

Attached: 00A367B3-A49C-4656-AE1C-BCC2DD2B8CC5.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Attached: LaTVQ4Q.png (2518x1024, 320K)

Nigger.

Vultures often mistake household spiders for carrion

Who could forget the predator and prey relationship between walls and spiders?

Spots are known to kill spiders

Spiders are in fact very crushable by large tires

>Eyes always on the torrent

Attached: 10.png (449x401, 140K)

What?

Everyone knows Goblins are predators of Spiders.

>kissing does damage

Attached: BE6E340E-C8A8-4127-B897-035EBB22BCB7.jpg (800x450, 49K)