THE OUTER WORLDS EPIC STORE EXCLUSIVE

>The Outer Worlds will launch exclusively on the Epic Games store
It's over

Attached: untitledwyjds.png (614x572, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/konami-anniversary-collections
store.steampowered.com/app/578650/The_Outer_Worlds/
onlysp.com/ashen-a44-aiming-make-bigger-better
twitter.com/EpicGames/status/1108397788084076544/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats with all these developers that really dont want their games to sell

>The Outer Worlds will be a TPB exclusive

Attached: 1531342628751.gif (607x609, 821K)

This, kek

literally fake news

pcgamesn.com/konami-anniversary-collections

Don't matter anything that get put on epic i want will be pirated.

it's fake

MORTY WE ARE SELLING UP TO THE CHINESSE MORTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW I BURP I WAS THE ONE TO CAUSE THE TIENANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE BY TURNING INTO A PICKLE

Nothing of value was lost, after seeing their dev team the game is 100% sure to be bad.

The money Epic is giving htem outweights the potential profit they could get from sales. That's the only explenation I can come up with short of them being braindead idiots.

>people actually falling for it

yikes, nobody here has a fucking brain

What the fuck is this discord tranny obsession with Epic Store and shitting on steam?

>>people actually falling for it
I saw the tweet with my own eyes, it was deleted within minutes.

It's obvious they accidentally leaked it before they were allowed to.

Attached: 1551612034579.png (446x435, 74K)

OH NONONO

Attached: 5135237.png (1751x977, 270K)

OH NONONONOONONONONONO

Your not trying harder enough it's been fake and my 5 shows truth!

Attached: LOLLLLLLL.jpg (217x217, 13K)

ok you win

B-but Tim said the ES is fine? Why is he betraying us now?

Attached: 1552629841084.gif (500x376, 167K)

>will launch exclusively
So it's still coming out on Steam later on, right? Otherwise you bet your ass it's gonna be

Attached: 1545158499959.jpg (709x320, 33K)

TICK TOCK BETTER BACK UP THOSE GAMES WHILE YOU STILL CAN STEAMKEKS. THEY'LL BE GONE ONCE THE SERVERS SHUT DOWN IN A FEW YEARS. VALVE IS FINISHED.

Nigga, you should at least faked it with Windows Store+Xbone exclusive shit. You fucking blew it you fucking retard.

The Outer worlds strangely looks a hell of a lot like Symphony of the Night

Attached: 1542831672010.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Fuck, a Castlevania and Contra collections? With 8 games EACH? Fuck me, if it's less than 40 bucks I'm sold.

What do you think the unannounced 4 games are:

Castlevania: Bloodlines, Rondo (unlikely?), Rondo SNES?, SOTN (unlikely?), Chronicles
Contra: The Megadrive one, 4, and what else, really?

Glad it's fake. Would have had to get it on console.

lol nothing of value was lost

Instead of 30% of my $60, Obsidian will get 88% of my $0.

Good job, retards.

er, 70% of my $60. Regardless if this is true, it's an easy pirate.

Fuck it's real guys. What are we going to do steambrahs?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20 The Outer Worlds is the Next Epic Games Store Exclusive GameWatcher.png (772x655, 962K)

Attached: grookeygif.jpg (960x647, 65K)

well i guess yet again epic will pay for me to pirate

take a guess

Attached: paakallolippu_miekoilla400_0703_0b9.jpg (400x273, 17K)

>anyone giving a fuck about anything Konami shits nowdays

store.steampowered.com/app/578650/The_Outer_Worlds/
THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT
DO SOMETHING BASED GABEN

no problem

Attached: TPB.png (2000x2265, 782K)

We have Dorf Fort

>No Steam, no buy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What if you guys who have those twitter things would link this like 10000 times then everyone thinks it's real! Haha that would be funny. Very bad marketing for this game then! They have to apologize at obsilion studios! maybe even cnn will report this real news!

It's a PR disaster, can't put into words how jealous I am of the retarded marketers who still have a job after this.

>all of these new games i can pirate with no fear of having my Steam account kekked
FUCK EPIC AND FUCK CHINA

Attached: 44cda7c8c0b996847dd4c7e45e2dad04f392384bac5ab0c425b52377af7b7b02.gif (554x400, 122K)

>and what else, really?
super c and the original

Eh.

Attached: 1468471914401.png (960x720, 108K)

Both of those are in, I think.

I don't know i'd prefer to wait until proper confirmation, for the time being all of this comes from basically one random twit from some magazine that got instantly deleted.

>make game with Godot for FREE
>get PAID by EPIC to put it on their store exclusively
It's like printing money

nice fake brother
keep up the good work

Attached: Untitled.png (352x288, 86K)

This. I like to collect my games in one place.

If the game is not on Steam, my next stop is at the PirateBay.

Attached: 1531155240096.gif (400x838, 705K)

According to the Phoenix Point devs Epic dumped so much money on them for the exclusivity deal that it barely matters if actually buy the game on the storefront anymore. The game goes to Steam a year later where will people will actually buy it and make them more money. So basically they're just getting a huge, free cash injection.

It's an interesting situation because yesterday I saw an interview with the Ashen devs and it's so obvious their game bombed on the Epic store is funny
They avoid any sales talk for the entire interview (only saying things like "it was received very well by critics")
They announce (while repeating how well received it was) that the PS4 port is cancelled
And then talk about, while "well received", Ashen won't get any additional content they're ready to work on the next game which they hope will be "well received" too

And I'm not exagerating on the well received thing, they repeat it for the entire interview. Expect to see similar articles for the other EGS exclusives for the entire year

Actually disappointed

And a free reputation gut punch damaging the game, studio and future projects.

got a link i need a good laugh

exacly my thoughts they cant possibly think this is good for future projects once epic welfare dries out

>it's literally false

Attached: 1526703692879.gif (350x254, 661K)

chink money

how is something supposed to be figuratively false?

How does it feel to have your very own version of a console war, PCbros?

Epic Games Store just can't stop winning. Valve are SEETHING at losing hardcore.

Attached: fregg.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>people wonder why the gods have abandoned us

Attached: Untitled.png (642x1208, 240K)

Didn't Microsoft buy obsidian games? How can they allow this game to not release on the Microsoft store.

Steam cucks BTFO

thank you for paying for my copy of the game Epic, very cool

why do devs make a steam page when they might pull it.
gaben needs to put a stop to this free advertisement

knowing that your copy is already been paid for is quite marvelous
im poor but i always try to support my favorite devs, now i don't have to worry about it

onlysp.com/ashen-a44-aiming-make-bigger-better

>“We were always hopeful that Ashen would resonate with players around the world before release and we have been so excited regardless to see the wonderful reception Ashen has received since launch. It’s always nice for your game to receive great scores and recognition from the press, but we’ve been most overjoyed by the reception from players who have embraced our approach to stamina-based combat and the unique world we’ve created for Ashen.”

piracy knows no platform

Jesus, Epic is really generous paying in advance for all these games so the consumer can get them for free

Attached: 1541365093623.jpg (400x400, 20K)

They cant handle it. Lol.
Its hilarious.

microsoft are not involved, obsidion is finishing this game as per their contract with the publisher before microsoft bought them

Shit'll sort itself out in time as it always does and you get to see just who turns into a two dollar streetwalker the moment a car drives up.

Attached: 1455389330289.jpg (549x718, 117K)

>They cant handle it
Handle what? How to download qBittorrent?

>obsoidian
not even worth a pirate

"People will stop doing Epic Store exclusives when they realize nobody's buying them." - Yea Forums

SOME TIME LATER...

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THEY STILL DOING EPIC STORE EXCLUSIVES"

Looks like people are buying them after all! Tick tock, Valve.

>using qBittorrent
based

This. Fuck China and their totalitarian government.

>this thread
steamfags on suicide watch

Wait, your steam knows if you're pirating?

They have Tencent behind them. Wouldn't suprise me if they keep on pumping money into it on top of Fortnite to gain a foorhold in the western vidya marrket. The couple millions are pocket change for them.

Yea Forums still don't understand that for the wider scale of the video game industry, Epic Games is the lesser evil.

>want to play Spellbreak alpha
>Epic Launcher required

I-I mean, it's just a launcher right?

Attached: 1468120493601.png (500x584, 26K)

no it's literal malware from a hostile foreign power

but hey its your hardware

I'm glad they're hiring shills with a sense of humour now, much more pleasant than the angry fella.

Attached: 1540158618824.gif (457x486, 1.93M)

>Microsoft buys Obsidian
>Microsoft bring MCC to PC
>Outer Worlds in Epic Store exclusive tho
I don't get it

they wre working on TOW before the buyout. It's not a MS game

boy, it's almost as if the picture is fake

>new game announced
>meh, looks interesting, might try
>epic exclusive
>saved my money there

Attached: 1392338011095.png (369x472, 237K)

Wasn't epic store supposed to be better than steam ALREADY?
Why is it missing 90% of its features then?

Attached: 1396741941001.gif (427x240, 904K)

>dont want their games to sell
They will sell, people that want to play games instead of participating in platform wars will buy them.
Stop thinking that entirety of the humanity is consists of only pro ES and anti ES.

Attached: 1551683054079.gif (250x341, 2.88M)

>Epic: let’s not win people over with the quality of our store, but instead let’s force them to use our gameclient if they want to play the games!
It’s amazing how these companies think and act

Then why won't they release sale data, it's the first thing a marketer will jump at if it's good.

>Shopping Cart
>Long Term

Fuck, I was actually really excited for that one.
Is this saying some Castlevania game is also exclusive?

The hope is that those two old guys will make sure the game is good in spite of the development team.

do you honestly think that, if their exclusives were truly succesful, they wouldn't parade it every chance they have? Just look at how Capcom immediately posted a press release about how RE2 or DMC5 were some of their most succesful Steam releases, or look at the Ashen interview posted above and how they never talk about sales

>nobody questions the use of a castlevania pic or the link that says 'konami-anniver'

Yea Forums, you are dumb as fuck

but I hate Epic and don't want to check if things are real, this fits my narrative and confirms by bias that Epic suck and are killing gaming

fake news is the worst but I'll fall for it anyway, especially when it suits me

"Exclusive" as in "exclusive for one year"? I don´t give a shit to be honest.

Attached: nig.png (968x181, 65K)

The two guys who are literally in-charge of the project, have a flawless release history in the RPG space and spent the first third of the games development working on it pretty much alone, the people reviewing every line of dialogue, the guy who quit his job with Blizzard just to work on a gamer he actually wanted to.

Attached: 1515379361191.png (1024x1097, 602K)

But why?!! Just look at what happend to exodussee.

Epic Store BTFO

Attached: ohnononono.png (647x774, 592K)

Imagine being dumb enough to think this, I might not give a shit that epic doesn't have refunds but I sure as fuck care about no reviews and no forums.

Wait a year for a mediocre game while we play Halo in the mean time

looks like I will pirate it

>when basic functionality is a long-term goal
Rip in piss

People will buy a console for an exclusive game yet other people on PC (who probably weren't that interested in the game anyway) won't download a free launcher that takes 5 seconds to download to play a game they think looks good.

Stop whining you silly cunts, acting like it's a big deal to have to install a new launcher as if it's something you have to do ever week and like it gives you a virus or something

I assumed the Castlevania was just another exclusive alongside outer worlds.

>OP reposting a fake tweet from Reset era in multiple threads
>stupid niggers reply to it unironically
Damn, Yea Forums is really cucked lmao

>Western journos
How long until they get the bullet?

We aren´t consolefags though and we don´t want to deal with your consolefag-problems, consolefag

Attached: 54645646.jpg (640x405, 34K)

Consoleniggers are so used to taking it in the arse they make posts like this.

PCfags crying over launcher exclusives is worse than consolefags crying over console exclusives, because you stupid niggers would rather complain for 99x the time it would just take you to install the game

sure

>Game that will launch in a broken and unplayable state
>Won't be worth playing till at at least a year after release
>Will be SJW as fuck
>I'm so awkward and quirky capeshit tier character writing and forced humour
Why does anyone care about this game again?

Attached: 1535554343164s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

>this game could launch and best New Vegas unironically but people now associate it with Rick and Morty because of one insanely dedicated autist, and now many will believe it's an Epic exclusive

the absolute state of this place

I TURNED MYSELF INTO THE CHINESE MARKET MORTY! I'M CHINESE MARKET RIIIICK

>Social Overhaul

Social Credit System, here we go!

It´s not like I don´t have enough games to play though, so waiting a year for a game I would have bought for 75% off or gotten in a Humble Monthly isn´t too bad for me. I still hate those practices on principle.

why would you deliberately install chink spyware onto your computer that directly rips information off of other platforms? If you have steam and you've installed Epic, it just drains all sensitive info saved onto your steam, it's fucking disgusting

Attached: Untitled.jpg (484x267, 46K)

>konami retweeted

Attached: 1532104969636.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

meant for

>chinklets
OHNONONONO

epic is chinese-funded, they can give devs more money than devs could make from selling on steam

Some cracks work better than others. I don't know if Steam knows, but I don't think a crack is supposed to launch the game along with the Steam functionality.

oh come on.
i want fair competition from this maggot infested companies.

still not instaling it.

nobody will care in few years. look at no mans sky. they're the good guys nowadays

Outer WILDS is an epic store exclusive.
Outer WORLDS is NOT an epic store exclusive.

based

Attached: epic games remover.gif (548x401, 192K)

That's how all Epic exclusives work. They're exclusive for the first year and the publisher can do what they want after that.

>Microsoft putting MCC on steam and windows store exclusively, no epic games store
>Putting outer worlds on epic games store exclusively, not even on their own windows store

Attached: 1551816678175m.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

Valve must be seething at this point.

I wonder if they're going to start lawsuits. After all most of these games were already showing on the steam store, which is basically advertising.

Reviews are literally in the works now you dumb cunt. Steam didn't launch with most of it's features it has today, give Epic a few years.

Which they'll stop doing once they realize they're getting no return on the literal millions of dollars worth of investment they're throwing at it. Epic Store is a massive money sink right now that's only really propped up by Fortnite money.

God I fucking hope that's not where this confusion comes from.

>WOOOOW DUDE SO WHAT IF THE NEW iPHONE HAS LESS FEATURES THAN SAMSUNG?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SAMSUNG DIDN'T HAVE HALF ITS SHIT 5 YEARS AGO EITHER!? JUST INSTALL MY FUCKING DATAMINER ALREADY YOU FILTHY GWEILO!
Fuck off faggot. Not an excuse. Not an argument. Epic Store is five cocksucking years old.

Attached: 1552597154099.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

Attached: benefit.jpg (300x392, 33K)

If they want to compete with steam they have to be as good as steam right now.

Good thing Epic is competing with what Steam had 5 years ago.

Oh wait.

They're beyond the good guys. They're the heroes gamers deserve. While the launch may have been bad, they've spent 3 years slaving over that game and asking nothing in return from gamers. It's like 4x bigger than it was at launch and feature-rich and the devs never asked for a fucking dime in the last 3 years. It's one of the extremely few dev houses that deserve our respect.

why would OP lie?

Well, apparently Epic's own CEO thinks so.

Attached: NowThisIsEpic.png (538x303, 68K)

For origin and gog I'd tell you yes
For epic game store it's owned by a Chinese holding company. This is concerning for two reasons.
1. Chinese companies are only partially owned by the individual. The government also always has a stake in it, meaning if they desire to do so, the Chinese government could potentially censor whatever they wish, and could also take your information
2. Chinese have no honor. That's not as much of an insult as it is just a fact of their history and philosophy. Honor is not really a concept to China and they will absolutely sell your private information in a heartbeat because why the fuck not? Time and time again the country has been proven to be immune from foreign lawsuits so they have nothing to fear

what year is this guy stuck on?

Because he spammed the board with like 5 of these fake tweets already.

Every time you think that guy couldn't say anything more retarded something better pops up.

Amazing.

Business 101: if you increase margins, you can almost halve your units sold and be just as successfull. Epic offers developers that opportunity

Literally free money. They get money upfront and a better cut of the sales on Epic then the gravy of an "enhanced" release on steam for even more green.

He lives in his own magical wonderland and it's very special.

So is this fake or real?

They are bought out.
The exclusive deal gives them
1. A big chunk of money no questions asked
2. A guaranteed sales goal with the Epic store cut (bigger than steam's cut). Meaning if Epic games store promises then 2 million sales that's what they get paid for whether they hit it or not
3. A bigger cut of the sales past that number while on the store

this
I've fucking had it with the FBI, NSA, Google and everyone else spying on me let alone the fucking chinks

I really don't care what store sells the game if I get access to it regardless.
All I care about is if I can play the game.

Fake. OP is a nigger that spammed this fake tweet five times now.

this
/thread

After New Zealand it's best to realize that every post we make on this site is logged by the NSA and FBI along with our IPs

Gotcha. Dont need to stay in this dumb thread then. Thanks!

shooter was from 7+1 chan not here

>PCfags crying over launcher exclusives is worse than consolefags crying over console exclusives
Allow me to interject.

Attached: 1523781203408.jpg (316x445, 27K)

Attached: 1497437966387.jpg (1024x683, 113K)

Doesn't matter. New Zealand still had all their ISPs block Yea Forums too. FBI is definitely monitoring us just as hard

GOG Galaxy had reviews, store search, wishlist, shopping cart, "Offline Mode Functionality". collections, search by tags and genre, player play time tracking, additional currencies, newsfeed and probably a shit load more on Day 1, during the public beta.

Attached: 1524493302649.gif (500x600, 82K)

>Battle.net offering Activision and Bungie games
Is he mildly retarded?

microsoft isnt the publisher

you'd think microsoft still could sweeten them up for a windows store release
how much fucking money is epic giving them?

I cant wait to pirate this game

twitter.com/EpicGames/status/1108397788084076544/

In the top righthand corner you can see part of the Outer Worlds logo.

It's legit

Attached: D2GvfFqXgAE5Ojz.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

pretty sure kikenami will slap denuvo on them just like they did for zoe

This. I won't give a shit about their X-Com clone by then, and I'll know they're greedy as fuck and no better than EA in that regard. Why would I ever buy their current/new shit on steam, now?

>Heavy Rain

It's time to end the Epic Store monopoly.

It's technically a risky investment like the bitcoins at the beginning. It has the chance turning big the more people apply.
See it like that:
>Epic bribes first companies for exclusive rights
>Many normies start swinging over to epic
>Even more Devs start releasing games purely on epic
>With that even more normies swing over to epic, people start abandoning steam
>It becomes more and more profitable to swing over to epic as a dev because the amount of normies who buy this shit increase
And Devs right now are starting to run to epic just so they will be able to get bribe bonuses as long as they exist, because they won't get them once the epic community reaches some critical point

>normies
>Not normalfags

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Op is a faggot.png (626x629, 340K)

>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Attached: s.png (300x315, 51K)

Oh boy can’t wait to pirate

Fake

Why not Fitgirl?

Attached: Fitgirl.jpg (1024x587, 122K)

nice, thanks EPIC for making my pirating experience guilt free with your Guaranteed Revenue System™

>PC publishers literally creating an artificial console war, at this point.

Fucking hell man. I like Steam and GoG, but that's it. Steam is good for newer shit, GoG is good for old shit that is bad at compatibility with new systems. I don't want to have 15 fucking launchers open on my desktop 24/7 just to make sure my stuff is up-to-date, so I can play a game with one or two friends when the hit me up. I have a shit internet connection. I'm not in the mood to wait 2-3 hours for a 5gb update, just so I can play a game on Epic/Origin/Uplay, when I have Steam open all the time anyways to communicate with friends as is.

This shit just makes everything more convoluted for no reason aside from market share.

Isn't that the new Obsidian game?
Lol who gives a shit?

And nothing of value was lost, this game looked like hot garbage.

If anything that's false advertising on Valve's part.

Honestly I have so many games to play that these year long forced exclusitivity deals are basically just the developers making the choice for me which games to wait a year to get on sale. Plus there will be a years worth of patches for when I eventually DO get these games.

Attached: 1515532839606.png (1028x880, 319K)

I would install the epic laucnher if they got rid of the fucking botnet. At least Origin stopped that shit. Oh jesus, I just realized I see EA as a better company then Epic games right now.

God help me.

Pretty much this. And it´s pretty telling that basically every dev is only committing to a 1-year-exclusivity at most.