Are you buying alt-right Lulua's game in May?

Are you buying alt-right Lulua's game in May?

Attached: lulua.jpg (554x393, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUiOxufUUmU
frontlinejp.net/2018/10/26/atelier-lulua-new-details-from-producer/
gameranbu.jp/lulua/329d2d4ad1f2b6aa1798
youtube.com/watch?v=C2xArfDFmgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would moeshit have alternative conservative leanings?

Why is it alt-right?
Give me a good enough reason and I'll buy it

>$59.99 with no English dubbing
>$79.99 season pass
>Add a billion and one ingredients for one item
>Have to spend time farming those ingredients
>Time limits are back
youtube.com/watch?v=bUiOxufUUmU

Attached: Oh Shit.gif (480x480, 2.3M)

>there are retards actually crying over lack of English dub
Cringe.

She's caging minorities for alchemy reagents or something?

>Time limits are back
No, they aren't.

>no English dubbing
Oh good. American VA are cringe.

umfff yess armpits

Attached: piranha plant.gif (250x171, 500K)

>That amazing art style
>Wasted without any dating sim elements

Gay. I hope the artist makes something else.

Nah, I don't get Atelier fags obsession with KishiMel Ateliers. Gonna sit this one out and wait for either a new artist or the return of the chosen one, Hidari.

what do you do in this game?

Attached: 1540418364136.png (1295x1812, 1.4M)

>be huge Fire Emblemfag
>be huge Hidarifag
>Hidari hired to do art for the worst game in the series
Fucking monkey's paw.

You make bombs and throw them at enemies

That's the entire series

Atelier series more like jihadi IED simulator series

OP means the okay sign she's making.

Probably not because I have yet to play Rorona and Meruru's game. I only finished Totori's, but I got the platinum trophy for that. Most likely I got burned out doing that because I can't seem to get into the other games as much.

>Atelier series more like jihadi IED simulator series
Time to get some practice then

Attached: 1479417116052.jpg (475x469, 44K)

Why is this still a thing?

Does ANYONE even like the fucking time limits? They're completely counter-productive in this genre and are the sole reason I disliked Arland compared to Mysterious. Why the fuck would I want time limits in a game that encourages you to collect stuff and go full autismo in crafting the best stuff possible?

So, who was the father?

Attached: LMUvKAv.jpg (1981x2048, 698K)

I'm playing Totori right after finishing Rorona and Rorona was a blast, you should play it.

>Mysterious
Literally games so bad I couldn't bring myself to finish them.

She's adopted, and she also calls Kudelia her mother

Rorona-mama and Kudelia-mama

unironically collecting herbs and mixing them
dont bother its herb collecting simulator

The crafting is just a part of the larger management aspect, which includes the time limits. Without them you lose the entire planning element and only gain mindless and unnecessary grinding.

>t. old fart who thinks Arland is still relevant

Still enjoyed the heck out of Echoes. So I'm cool with that.

>come home from a day at work where you're constantly working against deadlines and timers
>"yes I want a game that puts me under more timers"

t. newfags who never played an Atelier game
These games almost always have a cute dub that's literally perfect.
If you're just going to screech like little autistic faggots over the English language, you may as well just stop posting in English.

>new game is Arland
What did you mean by this?

So predictable from typical Japanese moe trash games.
Can't risk enraging the perma virgin fanbases by implying Rorona has sex for being a real mother.

Not surprising at all, but still lame.

That's it?

They're fucking great. You have the shittiest taste ITT so far.

>3 games of a franchise with double digit games
But I'm not even an Arlandfag.

You're retarded if you found Arland's time limits stressful, you're given more than enough time to do all you want without letting you break the game through endless grinding. Only the Astrid ending in Rorona requires crazy planning.

t. shitter that can't even handle a basic time limit like E&L where you have to sleep to finish the game because you have so much time

I don't think the game wouldn't be fun without the planning element. In fact, it makes it unfun for a lot of people and I can understand why.
I mean, it didn't bother me so much that it prevented me from finishing them, but I would not miss it if it got removed.

If I had pirated Echoes I wouldn't have cared, but I bought a game with gameplay worse than Awakening for full price so I'm pretty pissed.

Kinda, it's a chain reaction todo-list
>main story quest requires you to synthesize item
>item recipe requires you to synthesize another item first
>that item's recipe has an ingredient that is found in a nearby forest, dropped by a specific monster
>another ingredient is another item recipe you need to unlock by completing a sidequest
>that sidequest is unlocked by following so-and-so's questline
>finally synthesizing your main item progresses the story, levels up your character, unlocks a few sidequests, causes a cutscene to play, and unlocks a bunch of "recipe ideas" that require you to perform certain actions to unlock the recipes

They're soulless garbage, just cute girls doing cute things for the sake of it.
I guess the series went to shit thanks to brainlets like you.

t. shitter that can't even handle a game without a time limit

>MUUUUUUHHHHHH KEEEEEY-YEWWWWWTTT GUUUUURRRLLLLLSSSSS
I bet you think you're deep lol

Attached: 1516259482914.png (625x773, 143K)

She everyone daughter made from alchemy.

>>Time limits are back
They're not

frontlinejp.net/2018/10/26/atelier-lulua-new-details-from-producer/

>While (Hosoi) is aware that some players liked the time limits in the previous Arland games, however, the expansion of the game’s field size combined with the time limit resulted in players finding stress in many parts of the game, and so Atelier Lulua will not have a time limit.

gameranbu.jp/lulua/329d2d4ad1f2b6aa1798

>「ルルアのアトリエ」では、左上に日付の表示がありますが、ストーリーには達成までの時間制限はありません。調合や探索でいくら時間を使っても問題ないので、日時が変わる直前で採取地を出る、移動系の探索アイテムを最優先で作るといった制約が無くなりました。
>The date is displayed in the top-left but there are no time limits

>muh soul
you're a fucking faggot with no argument when you post this generic non-argument

Imagine needing a time limit to restrict your fun because you don't know how to manage time on your own lmao
Even worse, imagine thinking you're "hurr durr so smart" for advocating time limits lol

Arland-only fags are r*dditors

Stop proving my point.
Yeah like the smart argument you provided huh.

eh I'll get it when it goes on sale just to try it

Atelier Sophie was literally the best game in the series for most females, and it has no time limits.

yes. it has also a basic fighting system. very basic. covered by animu artstyle
i dont get why dies series wont die and gust with them

>every one has the same opinion except you
>nooooo 29383839 have shit taste but i also have gud taste
retard.

The game finally released today and there already one nips trying to finish it all in 1 day.
youtube.com/watch?v=C2xArfDFmgc

Apart from the season pass the rest are all positive points.

Time-limit-only fags are r*dditors. Ignore them.

>everyone has the same opinion except you

Attached: E432C4C7-DB29-4030-91D8-8F8B025BA02E.jpg (2500x1250, 133K)

>everyone
A handful of r*dditors saying “old thing good, new thing bad” aren’t everyone, sorry.

Cope

r*ddit

>old game good, new game bad, I’m so deep
This is like a zoomer who pretends to like classic rock because they think it makes them deep.
r*dditors should be banned from this website. It would decrease this board’s traffic by 90%, but it’s for the best.

Time limits don't add depth to this series. They're just cheap gimmicks.

Becaus the NZ shooter did it

You literally said "muh soul"
The time for arguments is long passed, the only thing left to do is call you out for the mouth-breathing retard that you are.

Unfortunately I understand your hatred of KishiMel-only r*dditors, but that doesn't make Kishida sensei a bad person or a bad artist. And it doesn't make the games bad, either.

>english dub

Attached: 74DB86A2-8A4E-4D22-A824-304461D6E505.jpg (646x478, 116K)

>mindless and unnecessary grinding
It is neither mindless or unnecessary, it's all for some goal to accomplish in-game. Is the in-game goal meaningless? If so, then all of gaming is meaningless. It's for fun.

The only thing cringe about English dubs are the fucking weeaboos who think they're cool for listening to a language they don't even speak.

I hate weebs so fucking much. They ruin every fucking video game series.

>weeb calling other weebs "weebs"
Cringe and bluepilled

Ruin what? This is an Atelier thread dumbass. It doesn't get much more weeb than that. How are weebs ruining it?

>it's japanese therefore it's weeb
That's so fucking stupid say. It's a medieval-esque role-playing game about alchemy.
If anything is "weeb" because there's an anime art style, then I guess all the normalfag casuals running around playing Pokemon Go on their phones in 2016 were "weebs" too.

>le plebbit bandwagon hivemind argument
You should be ashamed.

Speak for yourself, faggot. I won't touch an anime, but this series is my niche. No other game has resource/time management like this.

>It's a medieval-esque role-playing game about alchemy.
Fucking lol.
Otaku, and in the west weebs, are the main audience of these games. They don't make character popularity polls for nothing.

>Y-you guys are my weeb friends, right? You're weebs too, just like me, right?
Yikes

Fuck off weeb

>weeb thinks he's part of the cool kids atelier club
That's cute

shoo shoo weeaboo

Yes. I loved how cute Sophie looked.

Attached: 7B249691-ABFD-4577-964D-6495E4402021.jpg (999x1772, 330K)

>G-guys, you like anime too, r-right? NARUTOOOOOOOO!!! SASUKEEEEE! CHIDORI! Amirite?

Go hug your anime body pillow faggot

>demo out on the psn store
finally

Based and nipponpilled.

It cant be liberals are so dumb they don't understand bating and trolling at all

>I-I swear I'm playing this game for the complex alchemy and time management mechanics. I am a more sophisticated gamer than those nasty weeaboos who watch anime. Btw I love Sophie.

Attached: 1551220110276.webm (800x450, 2.48M)

>watashi wa america jin desu, demo nihongo ga daisuki desu! XD watashi wa anime ga daisuki!!! terebigēmu with kawaii anime no onnanoko ga daisuki desu!!!!

There's a reason a lot of people hate the new games after Arland, dumbfuck weeb.

Was he right?

Attached: 6EEED386-AC55-48A6-99FF-BB579E41B787.jpg (480x270, 33K)

>nihongo ga amari arimasen, demo nihongo makes me atamagaii!! XD

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

>Atelier drops the time limit
>Nights of Azure 2 gets a hysterically dumb one
Goddammit Gust, stop it!

>It's a medieval-esque role-playing game about alchemy.
This is great. I'm going to start describing Nepshit as a sci-fi role-playing game about alternate realities and the impact of technology.

hell of a lot of people ITT trying to rationalize playing an anime game with cute anime girls
no one fucking cares if you don't think aetlier is weeb or not

This thread is all the evidence you need.

Is Gust the worst JRPG developer?
I can only think about Compile Hearts being a kusoge competitor.

For some reason there's a subset of Atelier fans on Yea Forums who try to distance themselves from the rest like they're above the rest of the fanbase. Probably the same retards who moan about English dub because now they can't play a Japanese game with cute anime girls while pretending they're not playing a Japanese game with cute girls for weeaboos.

I actually did play the games for the alchemy and time management. Then the fuckers at Gust removed them because they thought people only cared about the girls. I was very upset.
I didn't use dubs though. I don't know why anyone would ever do that. Like, even if you like dubs, the Atelier ones are shit. Like half the lines that are voiced in Japanese are left undubbed in English so they're just silent. Why would you want that?

>Then the fuckers at Gust removed them because they thought people only cared about the girls
Vast majority of fans actually do care only about the girls unfortunately.
This is why this franchise will never crawl out of the dirt. Mana Khemia 2 had one of the best turn based JRPG combat systems and it sold like ass.

People don't really play JRPGs for the combat systems. Except for Pokemon, maybe. Aside from that, as long as the combat is functional people don't really care. It's strange, but it's the way it is.

Wrong