MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO STREAM

MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO STREAM

Attached: PS Now Queue.jpg (2048x1152, 92K)

oh no 4 minutes

lmao you probably nut faster than four minutes get a fucking grip

>Playstation Now
More like Playstation Soon.

>people unironically pay for this

I nutted four times in your mom thats how you were born

What the fuck, why is there a queue?

>pay for the privilege of waiting in a line
Finally combining the best of communism and capitalism i see.

People unironically payed for horse armor too. Look where we are now.

Can't wait to see this godshit happen with google's console too.

I bought them ironically though, enjoy dealing with the aftermath of my epic joke.

>sony network
eat ur fiber

Sony has the worst hardware imaginable, in all aspects of the company. Remember when PlayStation Now was introduced? PSN was going down constantly, while Sony claimed they were being "attacked". Much like they are during Christmas, when thousands of people are trying to download at the same time.

>$20/mo for something you have to wait in line for

I really wish they'd just fucking sell downloadable versions of the games individually.

>Xcuck seething because Stadia fucked his asshole

Back to your hole.

limited number of "data centers". Everybody wants to try out streaming since Stadia dropped.

Didn't keep up with that shit but are Google planning to block online services too unless you pay a monthly fee?

>Unironic Jewgle shilling
Tienanmen Square 1989

I can't comprehend this. Even Steam triggers me because of the whole "you're renting the games, not buying them" meme. I can't fathom buying something and not having access to it.
This is why I hate other third party stores/launchers other than steam; most of them secretly require to always be online.

Sure, they might have an "offline" mode but even for single player games it's fucked because half the time you try to launch the launcher and it has to update to let you log in and if you aren't online you aren't playing, which means anytime my internet goes out (which isn't often, but just in case) then the games I paid for are gone despite being installed on my computer.
Now, as for the idea of paying to fucking stream something? And having to queue to do it? I hate this industry so much

>paying to stream games as an alternative to actual backwards compatibility
Jesus, man.

Attached: big_1430457549_image.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

The jews want total control. It's up to the customers to stop their schemes by well, not buying in to this sub-par anticonsumerist garbage.

Criminally underrated post.

In a way that kind of makes sense though. Adding natural backwards compatibility increases dev time and unit cost for a small percentage of users, and it's harder to sell old games to people to an extent, so it ends up not being very profitable. Run that shit on your own hardware and just display it on the user's system, though? Cheap as hell. Streaming vidya is still cancer tho and I'm glad this shit has consistently failed.

dad?

Cope, Xniggie.

Yeah I'm pretty sure people wanting backwards compatibility don't understand that it's only really feasoble through streaming garbage.

Attached: ezgif-3-c223a90f4ccb.gif (320x240, 1.92M)

Attached: tiananmen-square-front.jpg (1200x800, 246K)

sauce pls

honk.

i feel old af

>while Sony claimed they were being "attacked".
The sad part about that is that people believed them negate their security is that bad.

>negate
That's what I get for choosing to literally shitpost.
Because*

>physical copies of games are outdate-

People actually pay to wait in a fucking digital queue?

Based Sony does it again

This is old as fuck.

baste

One of Sarah Silvermans best skits.