Remake preserves the soul of the original

>Remake preserves the soul of the original

Attached: drojan-mickey-mania-hd-steamboat-willie.jpg (1920x2388, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kcNGf00n7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it doesn't.

They remade that game?

yikes

>remake
Why do video game consumers pay again to get the same product they already have?

>tfw Disney owns 90% of the entertainment industry yet can't make a game to save their lives

Attached: Disney.png (1617x1045, 1.47M)

Because gamers seriously are the most sheeple consumer group to have ever lived.

The old ones were mostly capcom games which is why they were good

SOUL

Capcom or Konami

>Disney Channel All Star Party

It's like you hate fun

Gamers will fight to the death to defend their right to not own anything and give a handful of companies the killswitches.

Epic Mickey's good though

Because they don't have it?

consolefags seriously sell all their $60 games for a few bucks then beg companies to allow them to play their games again through ebin remasters
this is the same logic behind buying fast food instead of learning to cook, god i hate americans

>Disney Now
>Uses a shovelware Wii game as an example

thank J D Rockefeller for the American education system

americans consume, they dont produce, by design

>Virgin Entertainment
>Kamiya Studios

Nice try brainlets. Also go play Quackshot.

Attached: KH.jpg (1076x759, 310K)

this was a great game

People have been doing that for games for millennia

Most humans are just consuming worker ants. It's why the "everyone can be an artist" meme is so laughable.

>Maui Mallard
That game looked so damn cool.
A shame it wasn't all that fun to play.

KH is literally two years after the oldest of those games. Furthermore, did you forget all the shovelware like Disney DDR?

But why?

Well to be fair a good chunk of their good old games were either made by Capcom, Virgin Interactive, or Sega

This

Attached: whale.jpg (593x537, 125K)

that would be women and im not even shit posting

>Vibrant background
They missed the point of the level

except all of europe hasn't produced one thing culutrally or economically in over 100 years

Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey were great, though.
Too bad Disney didn't get Warren Spector to make a Disney-based immersive sim.
And they also killed off LucasArts and gave the Star Wars game license to EA, which was the only bad thing Disney did to Lucasfilm and Star Wars.

There was a Mickey Mouse side scroller I played as a kid where Mickey and Donald (as the second player) attacked by swinging a sheet in front of the enemy and making them disappear and now I can't remember which one it was. Was that Magical Quest? I just watched some gameplay of the first one and it doesn't look familiar, but the disappearing-behind-a-sheet attack seems thematically appropriate in a game called "Magical" Quest.

World of Illusion. I always wanted to play that with my brother, but I didn't have a megadrive and the rental store never had it in.

Attached: World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck (U).png (320x224, 19K)

>Disney DDR
This was unironically good though

That's the one. Thanks.

Soul
Soulless

That's devianart fanart and doesn't look right at all.

I always liked this game but the biggest thing it had going for it was the graphics the game itself is just okay
The Magical Quest series are just better games overall and also have pretty good graphics as well

Personally I think the top image looks a lot more like Dark Souls, but I guess since it's vaguely 3D and has better lighting you could make a case for it.

Completely needless remake. Cartoon graphics with old skool pixels have more charm and aesthetic, than the clinic cartoon look of the remake

Loved it as a kid.

you must be fucking blind if you think that

It's people like this that make any game with competitive modes and a cash shop/gatcha utterly pointless. Surely the model has to die at some stage, surely people are going to realise all their efforts are basically pointless compared to these people and that you'll never get near the top without spending thousands a week

Fuck me, they're remaking Mickey's Adventure? Looks fake.

Only somewhat ironically the best OST on the SNES

youtube.com/watch?v=_kcNGf00n7Y

Attached: SNES--Mickey Mania_Sep28 8_19_16.png (256x224, 13K)

>A game made by Sony on a Nintendo console using Disney properties

Haha, yeah right. Good luck re-releasing that.

Attached: So high.jpg (355x470, 20K)

Someday Yea Forums will realize this was a troll

too clean/plastic

Quackshot was the shit, based user.

They already did on the first PlayStation.

ugh... if only

Attached: Green_Hill_Zone_by_Orioto.jpg (1920x1080, 1.92M)

That was before the Big Cheese takeover. Think about it, when was the last time Disney allowed any of their old games to be re-released? I'm thinking Aladdin on the GBA, which had some extra stages and removed the friend like me music.

Soulless

Jesus, this looks superficial.

NINTENDO

Ducktales' remake?

castle of illusion had a remake few years ago. and even got re-release after it was briefly pulled from stores because of license shit.

HIRE

You should play it. Play Castle of Illusion first though because World of Illusion is better. It's not required but CoI is a comfy as fuck game

pic very much unrelated
fucking yikes