Name a worse fanbase

Name a worse fanbase.

Attached: 05819471.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Nier Automata easily.

Difficulty snobs

Kingdom Hearts

I can't

Wrong, only the secondary faggots who aren't really into the franchise are annoying.

touhou

OP couldn't beat Dark Souls huh?

Undertale, Smash Brothers Melee, Resetera, Five Nights at Freddies, Ryona.

resident evil

Not even close
Sort of close but still no
No, smash bros maybe considering the months of fake leaks accompanies a new game, no, no, no
At least they stick to their general

There isn't one. I'm positive that it's definitely the worst on Yea Forums, if nothing else

Witcher
Not op but every person in the world with at least two fingers can beat dark souls games

Smash Bros is the only right answer.
Especially rosterfags, jesus.

spot the resetera using faggot

DMC fags or Smash autists.

Nintendo

dmc
smash
wow

Classic Resident evil fanbase.
They will shit on any game in the serues that isnt fixed camera, and also wont accept anyone using alternative controls in re1remake and zero.

smash

Sony

sonic

Final fantasy 9

Wtf? fuck you men

Attached: 1545130320301.png (600x753, 530K)

Nier.
Devil May Cry.
Mount and Blade.
Smash.
Sonic.

u ok

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-19-at-00.00.53-747x309.png (747x309, 44K)

I really can't after seeing them shit all over Sekiro just because From wants to try something new.

Nintendo fanbase, easily. They have been shitposting multiplats on this board since forever, all due to being salty over developers refusing to port multiplats to Nintendo platform. Recent examples are pic related, MHW, RE2MAKE, AC7, Metro Exodus, DMC5, and Sekiro.

Attached: 1503052361527.png (2397x698, 496K)

Every CRPG fanbase.

Sonic fags
Smash fags
Fate/fags
343i fags
Snoy fags
Souls fags
Kojima fags

weirdly enough, never really saw any shit given to deracine now that i think about it. guess there was nothing to rip on anyways

i cant

nincels or quake/doom niggers

>name thing you don’t like
How many of these threads are there a day?

I hate the absolute fuck out of SoulsBorne niggers, but smash is still the worst.

Steam/valve.
I don't think they are particularly worse than other fanboys in most regards. But when you realize they are literally fanboys of a fucking store, it easily makes them the worst.

>"dark souls" is a genre

Attached: 1494945939044.jpg (400x400, 31K)