What is the difference between this and watching some videogame streamer?

What is the difference between this and watching some videogame streamer?

Attached: young-people-watching-american-football-vector-21587279.jpg (1000x780, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm4ryP6RqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching highly trained athletes competing vs some guy playing a video game in his bedroom

nothing. people who watch video game streams are retarded

Sport isn’t a pussy repellent

>highly trained athletes
Lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20-10-51-45.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

sports is gayer than videogames because spots sh as more men in

There's no difference between that and watching competitive esports.

Watching a lets player or some random variety streamer is different though.
That's like watching any kind of non competitive entertainment.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8

Attached: 56865748.jpg (770x967, 87K)

>I get my opinions from comedians
beta redflag

I don't think there's anything wrong with either of them. You could argue that Evo is a better watch than the NBA playoffs. But obviously that's a lot different than watching a John at home fucking around and streaming it.

If you watch tournaments it's basically the same thing. They already treat them like that in Korea.

You know it's possible to be fat yet disciplined and know how to use your weight to your advantage mostly for the purpose of helping to form a wall with other guys to prevent people from getting to one special buy behind you and your bros, right?

In any case, the only different between watching spots and watching some guy play video games is that you can just go play video games at any fucking time. You need a bunch of other people to physically meet up and organize a team to play football with and shit.

Regardless, it's a bunch of guys just playing games. It's all the same, who really cares.

>my opinions
based retard who didn't watch the video poster

Attached: 97895357.png (645x729, 85K)

You don't think the football player is your friend.

I don't think Mini is my friend either
protoss players are never your friend

There is none, people who watch other people having fun are LITERALLY NPCs

>getting your opinions from videos
retard

I can't 5 bucks to my favourite female streamer to say my name.

I saw a while ago an interview between a comedian/entertainer and a youtuber and the former couldn't understand why people would watch that youtuber.

Attached: 024ih.jpg (319x234, 15K)

>Streamer
>You watch a single faggot
>Sports
>You watch a lan party/competitive match
Also the streamer plays with randos so there's no stakes at all.

guarantee he can beat your 40 time, let alone bench.

this. Comparing sports to streamers is retarded - nobody watches a single guy walk around the neighbourhood to play ball with kids. Unless you're watching leagues and shit, something you can even bet on, you're a faggot zoomer and you're doing it because you're a lonely boring person.

Watching other people play video game is only acceptable if the following criteria is met
- It's a video you found online with a search on google \ youtube
- it's about some part of the game that interests you, ie a guide, glitch explanation, trick
- it does not matter to you who the person playing the vidya is
- if it's a speedrun, it's from a game that interests you and you already completed
- It must not be longer than 20 minutes, 90 minutes if it's a speedrun

Anything else is retarded and unacceptable onions tier shit. Especially the following are true
- subscribing to video game streamers
- watching the same guy more than a couple of time
- searching for a guy who streams by name
- watching entire playthroughs of games you never played
- watching speedruns that do not involve skills, ie JRPG speedruns, or speedruns that last over 90 minutes
- giving any amount of money to video game streamers
- using youtube without an adblocker
- using the official youtube app on phones instead of Vanced
- using twitch in any shape or form
- watching anything from AGDQ unless it's cringe compilations

Attached: 1537446233220.jpg (728x728, 246K)

its better to donate 5 to a female streamer to tell them how hard your gonna suck on their pussy when you meet her.

Attached: download (1).jpg (250x201, 10K)

>not liking stanhope
cringe

>streamer
normal people watch let's plays

Where my interest lies.

I have only watched a couple. One was a speedrun through Lagoon for the SNES, the worst game I ever played. He made a lot of jokes while doing it. The other one was a competitive race through Link to the Past Randomizer, with both screens shown at the same time. There was even an announcer or two commentating the event. It was at that moment that I understood the fascination with watching football.

In the pic they're watching sports and streamers usually stream video games.

>watching roided gorillas who train 10 hours a day to crush each other
>watching 30% bodyfat pasty white males who sweat heavily just standing up play league of legends

uh....

Attached: mental illness.jpg (850x1072, 284K)

One is the top of the top competing for world fame and pushing their game to the limit

The other is an autistic friend simulator filled with other lonely autists who do nothing but spam stale memes or donate to e-thots

Sports is a social experience, while watching twitch streamers is something fat losers do

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm4ryP6RqM

Attached: 1522734875282.png (2080x1200, 163K)

he can probably outrun you

it's like having a friend who is watching a movie with you/reading a book to you, playing the game for you so you can experience the story, music, and characters.

sports and esports are just mindless shit.

I've been on this site for far too long, it's rotting my mind. First thing I think of when I see OP's pic is rule 34 of those guys.

Attached: 1551610694571.jpg (769x768, 84K)

that's called being a faggot. I've been on this site since it only had 2 boards and I don't imagine gay sex everywhere I look

More like watching some dude watch football

When I saw OP pic I thought it was gonna be one of those shitty western galleries where the cover page looks decent but once you open it up it goes from 0 to 100 on the creepy fetish on the second page.

That looks like a wikiHow article.
A really gay one.

Attached: aid8041-728px-Make-Friends-Step-13-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 64K)

Is that a good article? I'd say I'm asking for a friend but I don't have one.

>thinking the video has anything to do with any opinions I may have
I know it's been over 2 hours but I just gotta point out how much of a dumb cunt you are for mouthing off and not watching the video. Never post on my subreddit again.

you got your opinions from the video faggot

I think It's the look on the right guy's face, it's like he's imagining his brodude friend pounding him and he's worried he'll find out.

This guy would destroy you, user. Do you know how muscular her legs need to be to move that huge body on a profesional match?

i watch sports to see athletes compete on a high level.
I don't watch video games because i'm perfectly capable of playing them myself. Watching streamers is like watching directors commetary over a movie. cringy. I want to experience the media, not have some random neckbeard tell me about his take on it.
You faggots are so lonely you just like being talked to.

Attached: 1341785645971.jpg (400x363, 31K)

This board is 18+, user.