What would he have thought of Stadia?

What would he have thought of Stadia?

Attached: total biscuit.jpg (690x388, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Vyca69TE&
thestreet.com/investing/stocks/amd-extends-gains-after-google-picks-radeon-gpus-for-new-stadia-gaming-platform-14901582
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrea081KT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no killer app
>input delay
>streaming

I unironically miss him, since his death the only thing close to a PC gaymin representative we have is that cuck Sterling.

wtf no FOV slider

>implying PC gaming needs a “representative”
Stop acting like he was Martin Luther King Jr. of computer games. He was just another self-important e-celeb faggot. He died as he lived — spouting cancer from his asshole.

>missing a cuck
kill yourself

>He was just another self-important e-celeb faggot
Nope he wasn't you retarded faggot.

Go away, kid. Don’t you have some streamers to donate to?

>Stop acting like he was Martin Luther King Jr. of computer games. He was just another self-important e-celeb faggot. He died as he lived — spouting cancer from his asshole.
This
There is beautiful poetry in this, that should not escape you, you eceleb dicksuckers

>I unironically miss him

Same. Was going through some Wraith dungeons for time walking the other weak and thought about his previews. Shit hit me hard.

That's not my thing you projecting zoomer.

He literally was.

Attached: 1516266617354.jpg (800x400, 134K)

Ah, you don’t like the zoomer thing because you actually like the OTHER zoomer thing. Gotcha.

But he's absolutely right in that pic.

he previewed cata dungeons, zoomer

And then God gave him cancer and everything was right with the world.

He literally wasn't youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Vyca69TE&

What's the problem here?
Didn't he call himself "cynical brit"?

Imagine being such a cynical cunt, your own ass turns against you and gets cancer

The reason you equate every famous person on the internet as e-celeb twitch bullshit begging for donations is because you're too young to have ever known anything. You're just a brainwashed little toddler who eats up the shit of nintendo, sony or whoever your corporate daddy is, while tb was one of the few people who called them on their shit and gave them a tiny bit of accountability making the industry better for the consumers.

I’m 35. Go away, kid.

That is what he was most famous for, (for hating them after the difficulty nerf), but he was covering WoW shit a long time before that. I remember he was one of the firdt people to have footage of early Wraith shit.

Then you're just a fucking moron, you should know better by now but you'll always be a fitlhy corporate bootlicker.

Sorry, didn't realize TB was as bad as Hitler and deserved a death sentence because he lashed out at people on the internet sometimes. You zoomers are borderline autistic.

>Wow, this is cancer.

reminder that blue checkmarks were happy he died of painful cancer because he supported gaymergate for a week

He hosted a WoW podcast way before he was on Youtube. I remember watching his old TBC gold farming videos.

you can watch his onlive impressions video

who is that?

He was. His cancer was the only reason people cared about him.

Attached: Karma.jpg (348x145, 7K)

Like him or not, he was very useful calling out industry bs. RIP.

Attached: 1535968664474.png (740x900, 770K)

>He only blew up after he got cancer

Attached: 1270592496415.gif (163x128, 17K)

He would've died for it.

>I'm not the zoomer, you are!
nice larping faggots

I had to Google this 'Stadia' thing just now. At a glance it sounds like a new Steam competitor. Is that right?

If so, John would be into the idea of a new market competitor that forces Steam to be a little more on top of its game with curation and customer service standards and whatnot, since Uplay and Origin fail to compete with Steam altogether. Competition breeds innovation and all that, though he would be quick to add in that we'll need to 'wait and see how it pans out' before we should get excited, since it could be worse than Steam in every way imaginable, such as garbage download rates and whatnot.

Attached: f57.jpg (600x497, 23K)

remember onlive? its that

are you pretending to be retarded?

Ah, nevermind, fuck it then, he would post a 45 minute video mocking it and talking about how corporate schmucks are at it again and all that.
I skimmed thestreet.com/investing/stocks/amd-extends-gains-after-google-picks-radeon-gpus-for-new-stadia-gaming-platform-14901582 for like ten seconds and internalized the phrase 'new stadia gaming platform' without caring to look further, so yeah, probably.

Attached: 1551676357796.jpg (482x760, 70K)

>unironically thinks TB was a better person than Hitler
Adolf was a fucking saint compared to this hateful fat cancer fuck

So this thread is for Reddit-tier (You) farming like we're mining for upvotes where we don't even attempt to mask blatent bait and just shitpost about how video game critics are worse than Hitler. Got it.

Attached: 3125124.jpg (3840x2160, 715K)

? DigitalFoundry retard.

get cancorn and die
-The Game Faggot

>Steam competitor
only in kind of an abstract way, it's offering a very different service for a different type of audience
at their core they're the same (thing you use for games) but the delivery is completely different and the principles are basically inverted

I don't think stevia is going to take any business away from steam, if anything it'll only really entice people who already don't know anything about PCgaming into PCgaming and inadvertently bring more folks to steam once they realise that streaming games is not a reliable solution for 99.99% of people in the first world

kek

that guy is a weird faggot too but at least he isn't annoying

>DigitalFoundry
Thanks I'll check them out.
Scanned through their videos and they rightly shit on ark in the first 3 minutes of one of their videos so they might be okay.

he‘s right tho hitler was better than this cancer

Their pc specific videos have a breakdown of the most taxing graphical options and port shortcomings.

Sounds vaguely like a worst case scenario update to the GameFly and Netflix concept

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrea081KT4

Attached: 1544203293648.png (407x286, 132K)

The same thing he thought about onlive and every other streaming service.

He'd say it will fail because he wants it to.

He had his faults but he was still better than rest of industry.

>My butt hurts

i'm glad he's dead