What is the rarest drop you have ever gotten in a video game?

What is the rarest drop you have ever gotten in a video game?

Attached: 1550517584396.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/cmp/Giggles-and-Grins/reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boomers need to be put down

Someone post the "you should be grateful" board

>I cancelled my vacation plans
>I'd rather be at work

Neo-capitalist America in a nutshell.

I got 4 gems from a single kill in Monster Hunter GU once

I got a Pure Bladestone against the first Black Skeleton I fought in world 4-2 (NG+) in Demon's Souls, and then immediately got a second Pure Bladestone on the second Black Skeleton that was behind the illusory wall.

>come in early
>Written up, suspended, fired, arrested, shot

>come in early
>boss is having "relations" with that co-worker you fancy

This isn't just boomer mentality, but a literal narcissist who designed this.

vintage gibus on tf2

worth like $1k

Half of these read as fucking threats.

Maybe I'd do those those things if I had a personal stake in the company

Attached: fresco_gif.gif (320x240, 15K)

>employees must come in early
>boss must be allowed to leave early
I know that starting a business is a grueling uphill battle and once you get it to that point you want to enjoy the perks, but come on now.

>shit luck
>never got any good cards in iRo.
>never got any low% drop raid WoW mount.
>single player games don't really count.
>wtf is a vacation

Attached: 1510423226614.jpg (480x411, 29K)

You think your employees should respect you when you have time to make a collage of your dream compliments?
They probably see you sitting there drawing while they scoop molten shit out of the cracks that surround your business

I want to eat this bait, it sounds delicious.

>owner almost certainly inherited his business and/or connections from his parents
>or attended a school that required rich parents and rich parent influence during their upbringing
>has never had to struggle with being unable to keep the lights on, had the peace of mind that mommy and daddy would be waiting even if he couldn't
>he expects you to act like you have an unassailable fortress to fall back on in case he fucks you over or starts acting like a twat

i wish an asteroid would hit this planet already

Is this the worker's pledge thing? That was even spicier than this one.

Attached: do you enjoy your anger?.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

What the hell is "neo" capitalism?

It's the only thing I have.

Capitalism with as little social security mechanisms as possible.
Just enough to avoid widespread uprisings basically.

Attached: messaging.jpg (620x349, 94K)

Yes. My anger gives me strength.

Based on the reviews the workspace this comes from is rated highly.

indeed.com/cmp/Giggles-and-Grins/reviews

Attached: ss.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Can we make Fridays "dress up" days?
Like the others I get, they're positivity or at least work ethic. This one is just anti-fun.

A few of them are cute on a poster, a few of them a few of them are just dumb and or reinforce the unhealthy "american work ethic" mindset

Dressing fancy can be fun.

At least OP's image is clearly tongue-in-cheek, aka "of course its silly/absurd" as some sort of kitschy thing to hang on the wall of an office, but this is pretty snobbish.

Thanks for the meal.

Attached: 1538110245592.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

Yeah okay, the owner probably had them write those reviews on work time.

>Hundreds of angry commenters flocked to the company's social media accounts to vent their outrage.
>Permacorp responded to the backlash, saying the message "was issued without management consent." The company said the message was "promptly" taken down.
>"Issues related to that message have been handled internally. The message sent does not align with our core values of personal growth and diversity," Permacorp said in a statement. But despite the company's apology, some wanted an answer for a more pressing question at hand.
>"So did whoever wrote on the whiteboard lose their job? I heard there's plenty of people ready to replace them."

If it were up to me I'd dress in a suit exclusively, or at least 50% of the time, but that doesn't mean I expect others to have the cash or fashion sense to do that.

By all indications this just shows what a shitty boss he is.

>dressing in bland suits all the time like a complete tool
>fashion sense

Weak bait.

Capitalism never said anything about social security mechanisms, what the fuck
Adding "neo" on the front just to make some non-sequitur criticism of capitalism, ridiculous, dumbass trotskyists crying about their college debts

Had some lucky moments over the years, but I can’t remember any of them. Think my brain is rotting.

That's the one. Thanks, I hate it

Attached: 1542235749880.gif (160x160, 2.87M)

You could have at least crudely removed the
>giggles and grins
in the corner.

I bet the guy who made this wagieposts.

That would be fucking terrible for morale, what they're basically saying is we don't give a fuck about you, we can replace you instantly. That's a textbook example of how you create a toxic work culture.

Attached: 1550402470372.jpg (676x902, 87K)

I live in Germany.
College is almost free here.
But I understand that Americans love to be exploited, so keep your ridiculous college fees / textbook costs, I don't care.

95% of "fashion sense" is being /fit/, anything looks good on a model.

Haha that's really something, and what a name "PermaCorp" may as well be "GiganticMoneyCorp"
>google
Oh.. oh....

I am an an incel robot with very little IQ, and has to learn and copy people's emotion just to blend in. Why are people angry about this? seems like it's just telling the truth

This was common practice in 2008-2009 when the economy was melting

I mean, if you've no idea how to pick a suit and add style to it then you're one of those /fa/ mall monkies who has no fucking clue how to dress so the point still stands.

post that bear grylls one. It always pisses me off.

seeing how as i'm the product of a divorce that left me with a little sister to take care of, put me 20k in the hole by the time i could reasonably expect her to take care of herself, and so emotionally destroyed that it takes everything in my power to stay sober and hold down a job, i just don't have any other feelings left

welcome to water user

It might be telling the truth, but it's phrased in a way that sounds like a threat.
A notice that basically says "Remember, we can dispose of and replace you at any fucking time!" does not foster a good working environment.

you mean Mike Rowe

Attached: 10431400_821460317864113_3729929410970835508_o[1].jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

>Why are people angry about this? seems like it's just telling the truth
You can't just tell NPC how replaceable they are. As management you want them to execute work.exe without triggering bad reaction.

yeah, that's the stuff

Okay, thanks. So people has gotten threatened and scared. Sounds like whoever wrote that shouldl've stopped at #2.

A drop that wasn't supposed to drop at all. A "founder's exclusive" shit that of fucking course got patched out when one whale bitched hard enough

lmao nice thread purge janny. Really earning those hot pockets.

Just delete the thread man. No need to go out of your way deleting posts.

Ahh yeah, the fresh batch of jannies just rolled in. Keep up the good work. ;)

who just deletes all the posts in a thread instead of the actual thread wtf lmao.
Dumbass.

I had a legendary drop in DFO circa 2015 when old ancient dungeons were still around and ancient legendaries were very rare. Sold it for a hefty sum.

>pureblood fire hawk drops
>roll 97
>a mage rolls a 98
>shit healer rolls 99

Fuck my life at least I wasn't the mage.

Attached: 1552418960402.jpg (1024x500, 46K)

*snort*
that'll teach them to make off topic threads... hehhe.... they used to bully me in school, but now i'm the one in charge
*snort*

You missed one.

Rune plate armour in a runescape drop party
I know it isn't much but those things where fun and most people just got logs and other rubbish

>who just deletes all the posts in a thread instead of the actual thread wtf lmao.
Because it takes longer. Artificial work - modern offices in a nutshell. *sniff* pure ideology.

Ahh yeah, gotta earn that pay someho-

Governor's Salakot (Ember Spirit helmet from Dota 2). I have sold it immediately for $15.

Drawing a blank on rare drops, but I do seem to encounter these little guys in Dark Souls with surprising consistency. From what I've seen online, most people don't come across them for a number of reasons. Despite that, I've found two when playing on console, then 3 when on PC throughout my handful of playthroughs. Maybe not that crazy, but it was funny trying to explain to my friends finding a weird soul crab thing, only for them to give me confused looks.

Pic related from my last playthrough.

Attached: 211420_screenshots_20170313222448_1.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)