I think Steve would be a pretty cool addition for Smash Ultimate DLC...

I think Steve would be a pretty cool addition for Smash Ultimate DLC. I always had a soft spot for weird characters (G&W, Pacman, Wii Fit Trainer etc.) because they have a unique aesthetic that differentiates them from the rest of the cast.
What about you Yea Forums? What are your thoughts on Steve's inclusion?

Attached: steve.png (480x1080, 11K)

Attached: 1539630678023.png (281x400, 49K)

If they give him his block placing ability he's 10/10 and I'd consider maining him. If they don't give him his blocks then he's shit. That's my two cents on the guy.

Attached: 1539963270401.png (1087x1051, 335K)

I'd be OK with it as I think there's interesting moveset potential but I'd rather have Banjo or the Chief. Actually, all three would be nice.

>steve gets in
>he only uses his sword/bow
>never uses his pickaxe/shovel/axe/hoe/shield/potions/armor/fishing rod/shears/tnt/minecart/boat/fireworks as a weapon

Attached: 1.jpg (853x640, 134K)

I adore the character and have been rooting for his inclusion since 2015, seeing his likelihood and popularity so high recently has been great.

Attached: hesin.png (1920x1080, 592K)

>makes banjofags and genocucks seethe
that's really all I need to put in my support

Attached: 20190319_194800.png (864x862, 62K)

>Sakurai makes Steve a Link clone
No way is this every happening. Sakurai isn't that much of a hack.

no he won't fuck off

Personally I have no problems with Steve himself being in Smash. There is a lot they could do with the moveset such as block placing or switching out different tools. I think it would be pretty funny if his final smash is him blowing you up with TNT. My only issue is that the Minecraft community is a huge fucking cringefest and mixing that with the Smash community would be awful.

really hope we can have just one good stevethread without some faggot posting that gross sfm model

Verge "New Zelda has nothing to do with Links Awakening" Ben

His popularity on this board isn't real. I know he's gonna get in, but most of the Stevefags on here only support him just to piss off other rosterfags. Very little genuine support exists.

>gonna get in

>My only issue is that the Minecraft community is a huge fucking cringefest and mixing that with the Smash community would be awful.
Smash is already a gross combination of the worst fandoms out there. Minecraft joining in wouldn't really change anything for the worse.

>i don't actually care about playing smash bros, i just care about the roster

Attached: 1527779422672.png (800x750, 160K)

Attached: 1551167331057.png (680x444, 165K)

I know, I don't mean here. His actual support is mainly on Discord and Twitter, where he's been quite popular unironically since Ultimate's reveal.
don't kid yourself
this, and the eleven year olds who play on their ipads aren't gonna pickup a switch just to use him in smash bros

but what if I were to take this picture and put basedboy wojak over it

No, in this case, it's correct to label you a braindead soiboy. Rosterfag idiots like yourself fit this image perfectly.

Steve should be relegated to a special mii costume render. That way he doesn't piss anyone off and can "still" be in the game.

I miss playing Minecraft with Yea Forums. I'm thinking of reinstalling the game.

Attached: 1546220643192.png (634x298, 99K)

Oh, so no one would use him then? Guess he's out then.

people here seem to forget that sakurai likes to nostalgia pander with third parties, Steve in Smash will be a representative of when Minecraft was /ourgame/

>nostalgia pander
>Banjo is one of the most wanted
Keep fucking digging your grave, blockhead.

Attached: 1553011065124.png (771x1073, 429K)

Attached: fee.jpg (685x800, 68K)

I certainly have a lot of memories with Minecraft. It's a game I spent hundreds of hours playing back when notch posted updates in here and asked for feedback on his game. In a way Minecraft had it's inception in here, so it's a game that I have fond memories of.

Sadly, Steve isn't getting in, but Sans and Rash from Battletoads rae.

Attached: sans.png (1024x1346, 76K)