It's 4 AM

Attached: 1344672045129.gif (500x375, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fVqFElTrgLw
youtube.com/watch?v=uU6o2_UFSEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>22 seconds late

11am actually

it's 5 am Yea Forums time though

its not my fault i wake up this early

stu it's 5am

Attached: 1537926757187.gif (270x360, 719K)

Damn you, daylight savings time adjustment differences!

got back into playing dead by daylight, trying to farm up some bloodpoints to get Legion ranked up even though they're hot shit.

>It's only 2 AM.
i'll come back in 2 more hours

its 2 am actually

Just bought a car today. Hopefully it's going to last. Also the girl at work has been making eyes at me. Gonna shoot my shot tomorrow.

Even though I don't make enough money for rent right now, I have to remind myself that there are good things in life. Keep those things in your mind as long as you can. Happiness and sadness are fleeting and just know that they can both begin and end in an instant.

Good luck anons.

Attached: A_tridactylum1JOHNSON.jpg (349x220, 8K)

Rage is eternal though

Wait until you can pay rent

>Happiness and sadness are fleeting and just know that they can both begin and end in an instant.
This is so true.

what are some games to make you forget that you're an 25 year old kissless handless virgin
no visual novels please those just make me horny and more lonely

>don't make enough money for rent
>bought a car
how do people become this stupid

Attached: 6wefibh0irt01.png (586x634, 276K)

Knowing that we have the theoretic capacity to actually feel properly good just pisses me off. We got such a raw deal and only stick around out of further incompetence and lack of real reasoning.
I wish a quick painless death ASAP to all.
Good luck to you as well.

Attached: f.png (640x635, 876K)

I got Tekken in the mail today. No idea how it works really but it's cool so far, the music is good.

Attached: gungansparadise.png (480x615, 340K)

started playing planescape torment today. never played it before.

Spent my early to late mid 20's drunk. Finally admitted I have a problem and now I've been sober for 2 weeks. Life in general is just more enjoyable and I can feel the spark I had in me coming back. Fuck, even video games are enjoyable again and no one here even likes those stupid things.

Keep fighting, anons.

Attached: 1511844417474.jpg (800x800, 149K)

THIS CITY

Trying to get a trade after almost ten years if working entry level shit and now I have to relearn fucking math I barely passed in high school. How do I get good at math?

like all things, practice

>Did fucking awful in my first semester of community college. Going to need to retake two classes because they're mandatory for my degree. Failed one and got a D in the other.
>Still don't have my driver's license
>Absolutely no idea how I'd go about living somewhere other than at my parent's place
>Was let go from this great job at the Zoo. The pay wasn't mind-blowingly amazing, but I loved that damn job anyways
>No friends. Tend to stutter and lose my train of thought mid sentence constantly, even if mentally rehearse what I plan to say, and look like an idiot so I just don't talk

What do, Anons? How do I get my shit together?

Attached: 1551508413510.jpg (516x536, 20K)

have to present a capstone project in like 6 hours and my groupmates and i have gotten shit all done in the last 10 weeks

probably going to get smashed beforehand to ease the pain during the process. wish me luck, nignogs

You sound like me before I got diagnosed with ADD. Unironically get that shit checked out.

>east coast
>wondering how his life go wrong

SHE'S BEEN DEAD

3:59

In an hour and a half I head out and start the first day at my new job.

Attached: K6QpU8iYswwVSOmrb-YTI7coxhpcoGGurjyNQVD0fYc.jpg (960x960, 151K)

just came a gallon from prostate orgasm with sharpie up my butt for like 20 minutes
had to be real quite because parents are sleeping next room
am I gay now?

Attached: 87035.png (300x300, 133K)

Attached: 7892378492.jpg (465x461, 13K)

Attached: 1E892BEB-3612-4E26-A886-3386C9D9152E.jpg (556x565, 47K)

Yes. Definitely.
But teach me your ways anyway. Please

>Work graveyards at a bank call center
>Make $25 per hour
>Stops being busy after 1am and I just shitpost all night

Attached: 1542761463707.jpg (782x768, 84K)

I haven't eaten in almost 3 days now, because I'm out of money. Been living off of water.
I don't know if I'm going to survive until the 25th. I'm seriously contemplating digging through the container outside my store for food at this point.

it not fair

Attached: sad_kitty.jpg (923x709, 66K)

>"Raziel, it's four in the morning. Why are you making chocolate pudding?"

>"Kain's question cut through my soul like a silver dagger enchanted with the darkest of magicks. In an instant, my mind was flooded with torturous visions of all that had led me to this abysmal state of torment, twisting that infernal knife with the unbearable knowledge that now, as ever, I was powerless to escape my terrible destiny. The stirs of my spoon mimicked the eternal and unchanging revolutions of the Wheel of Fate, binding me, and every other being in existence, to a single, immutable path. And while most of the wretched souls tied to that abominable wheel were blissfully unaware of their existential imprisonment, I was not so fortunate. No, I had been shackled with the burden of knowledge. It was all I could do to keep what remained of my spirit from falling into total despair as I turned to reply..."

>"Because I've lost con..."

>"Suddenly, I stopped, unable to utter the remaining words. Because I had *lost* control of my life? But how could I lose something that I had never truly possessed?"

>"Suddenly, laughter, from the other room. Mocking me. Mocking all that I had endured, and all that I had yet to endure. Mocking existence itself. The rest of the world fell away. I could no longer perceive anything except that laughter. That horrible, horrible laughter..."

>"I could not bear it. Despair overwhelmed me. The spoon fell to the floor, and I with it. I could only hope that this would be the final torment, that the sheer horror of my existence would finally prove too strong to withstand, and my mind would finally, mercifully, shatter, and disappear into final oblivion for all time."

Attached: 1467056397851.jpg (567x513, 127K)

>also failing community college
>also can't drive
>also living with parents
>also lost a zoo job
okay what the fuck, you better not be from Florida or I'm coming for your ass, evil clone

hot

Go get that better life

Attached: 1551156357704.jpg (680x680, 50K)

Food bank, senpai. It may seem embarrassing but that's what they are there for. Just remember to donate back when you land on your feet again.

I also did like shit my first college year... now I have an engineering PhD. Use TA, or other study resources if available, it is what saved me.

just woke up and had a nice fap, nothing much for the next couple months but I am planning on going to college and to start investing in Crypto.

4 AM is a god tier wake up time to set your internal clock for

I hate waking up at 6am for work, but already I get 3-5 days off

>live in a house my parents own and pay them rent (8 kids so it was efficient for them to buy a small house near campus)
>quit college and got a job at kroger working night shift
>almost have enough saved up for a car and then I'll try and get a higher paying job so I can go to trade school instead of memeversity and hopefully become an electrician or something
>sekiro on friday

livin the good life bois

>the reality that im gonna be a wizard is setting in

how do people do this shit

Hang in there, user. You'll be alright.

Attached: 1511157982901.png (413x374, 199K)

just b urself

>gonna have to go wash dishes for another 8 hours
>probably gonna have to listen to the bosses shitty protestant pop music for at least a portion of the shift
shit takes forever, senpai
the music makes it worse

Attached: ugh.png (715x560, 281K)

That's encouraging. I'm in my first year and just about to withdraw from one class essential to my major. It felt like I had fucked up everything, but as it turns out it's pretty common to have some issues at this time.

you're all gonna make it, boys - keep your head up

Attached: late nights.png (430x405, 256K)

they don't, look at /r9k/
alternatively you could just stop caring about sex all together

It's been a long time since I've been up this late. Are pudding threads still nightly? I hope they never go away.

ive spent my whole life not caring and look where it got me

user if you have a hard time, and I mean a hard time, focusing on anything since you were a kid (and were probably extra talkative/fidgety when young) you may have had ADD this entire time. If you don't want to take meds, find friends to help you stay focused aka force you to study. I don't take meds but I have to have constant reminders of what to do everywhere or else I simply lose like 3 hours fucking off on a side project when I only had one single fucking thing to do and honestly had intentions to do them. Oh, write down things that come up on your mind in a notebook, that way you can avoid the distraction while not feeling bad about forgetting the thousands thoughts that pop up.

where

>Protestant music

thats a yikes from me, god that job sounds terrible all around. atm im just a NEET who does trades Crypto and sleeps.

Attached: 2m3wr6u6ybz01.jpg (1024x772, 97K)

why not use earphones?

woke up early, probably because my sleep pattern was so out of sync that I couldn't sleep long going to bed at a reasonable hour last night

probably gonna go outside for the first time this year and apply to a job for the first time in two years today, so that's nice

how do I get jobs where I do nothing like this

>tfw fell asleep and thread I was lurking fucking dies
is there a worse feel?

just shoplift a 7/11 or something. thats what they do in boston at least.

Literally just steal from a grocery store. They aren't allowed to stop you and people don't care if you're stealing food to fucking survive.

Because I am in complete control of my life...

I've been half-assing my job and it's likely going to finally bite me in the ass today. Too bad I just don't care.

I feel you. I love lurking the Star Wars threads because knights of the Old Republic is the shit, but the threads die way too fast for the good discussion they have. Meanwhile someone posts 2B's ass and the threads gets 300+ replies

>ADD
>real

It's just excuses for being stupid and lazy.

damn nigga, now your gonna add a possible criminal record on top of that poverty.
I recommend this route
at least you won't end up with jarome's late night fun sessions.

I missed these threads.

Go to sleep, user.

Attached: Goku, Arale and Gatchan asleep.png (640x480, 314K)

>dad telling me I need a plan for my life

Attached: 1479700532076.png (760x839, 760K)

A lot of students drop out without talking to us first. Typically after one bad exam grade. Most professors want to help and if a student takes the time to talk to me, I try my best to help...talk to your TA or proffesor before dropping.

floridachads always be making these threads

nah man, it's legit
here is a fun example, it's essentially time blindness.
youtu.be/fVqFElTrgLw

youtube.com/watch?v=uU6o2_UFSEY

we're not allowed to use earbuds to listen to our own stuff because he need to be communicating
the job's not bad, really, just tedious
we usually turn the music off when the owner leaves and he usually doesn't turn it back on unless he's going to be actually working in the kitchen