Sekiro in 2 days

You guys taking off work, rushing other games etc before this baby drops

Attached: Sekiro_2019_03-06-19_008.jpg (1920x1080, 993K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTr1ITn9H0w
streamable.com/ee9dr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do I have to?

I'm on Spring Break this week. I'll pound out two projects Thursday night and then hopefully it hits at midnight, I'll play all weekend. I still have to wake up at 5:30 Friday for oxygen therapy.

Shit eill get spoiled fast. Its better to experience it fresh

I'm not particularly interested in it, i saw someone play it a couple days ago and i thought "eh, it looks ok". Not sure what it is about it that doesn't particularly resonate with me.

No plans to purchase it. No interest.

Hope it all goes well user

My thoughts exactly. It doesn't look that great.

>drops at the end of the week, at 5pm
>taking any time off work
nigga its gonna be over by monday

This is going to sound like a bait and a shitpost but i'm serious, i'm not particularly looking forward to going back to the souls-like combat after playing Devil May Cry 5, if anything right now i really feel like playing some of those type of games again, i like the souls games, but it's like i just flew in a fighter jet and now i have to drive my shitty jetta back home.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTr1ITn9H0w

Early stream, just started

Attached: bon3.png (670x670, 237K)

Planning to buy it but I don't know if I could run it. I would like to see someone playing with a potato first.

im not rushing games, but i've played a few to pass the time.

>Hollow Knight
>Shovel Knight PoS dlc
>Celeste

and of course i played through the DS trilogy again

nearly exact same requirements as ds3, and it runs fine on a standard ps4

god I cant wait for threads where shitters crying about artificial difficulty

Oh really? I can play DS3 no problem. Maybe things are going to be awesome then. And tomorrow is my birthday.

>it doesn't look that great
streamable.com/ee9dr
(no spoilers)

Good luck

Attached: Sekiro_2019_03-06-19_006.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

>oxygen therapy
nigga just breath lmao

holy shit

user you've officially made me hype, this is your fault

Attached: 1530265457259.png (580x750, 609K)

Are from games good on release? I generally like them, but have never bought one in the first month.

apart from balance issues they're fine and since this one has no multiplayer then balance doesn't matter too much unless certain stuff is brutally difficult/extremely weak

>streamable.com/ee9dr
what the fuck about this is supposed to convince anyone that the game looks good?

I'm looking forward to it myself but if anything this is the sort of video that would put people off, enemies spamming throwables that seem hard to avoid

if you don't think that divebomb was cool don't even respond to me

Didn't really change how i feel about the game, it looks fine, but nothing in that clip makes me particularly excited. I did like how that final enemy flew like a bullet at him from the sky though.

ok, I somehow missed that the first time, that's pretty sick

still though, rest of the video makes the game look annoying as fuck

kek. Everyone is already crying. It runs much, much worse than bb.

>can't play until april
fuck

I can't time off work but I'll just enjoy it normally when it drops on Friday. Sadly I have an appointment on Saturday I can't move but I have monday off. So a cozy weekend ahead.

Attached: 1536668660976m.jpg (544x1024, 75K)

I'll probably just play it for an hour and then watch the rest on twitch so I can talk about it here and on reddit

can't wait for Vaati's story and lore breakdowns either

I'm taking home office aka little vacation on Monday.

Is that the gimmick wall boss of this game?

Excellent bait