Do weebs really find this funny?

Do weebs really find this funny?

Attached: nipponese humor.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

All anime girls are shit and look the same.

yes we find dancing funny =)
epic thread

yup. the artstyle ruins everything. imagine every game you play, every genre, having the same artstyle

jesus that dancing. it's not an exaggeration to say anyone that likes any modern "anime stylized" media has terrible taste in everything.

Instant replies.
Works everytime.

Attached: 1543292173160.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Hey Mythra.

Yore
Ugleh

Attached: 75e.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

>here's your outro, bro

Attached: anime dancing.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

now that's some cringe

cringe

Cute girls being forced to do humiliating things is always funny.

I watched a few episode from this show because of this cringeworthy webm and I gotta say it's not that bad but she should have been the main girl. On another note, I really think Japanese people have shit taste and have no idea what is good and what' isn't good. This kind of autistic Jap dance is so fucking cringe I can't even express how this shit attacks me on so many levels. I'd still fuck that 2d character though.

I forgot to add, it's almost as if they made that scene just to fuck with the probably most likely underpaid animator.

cringe

Dumb incel

cringe

They don't, no. An actual funny joke would confuse and anger them and they'd cry that the game was for normies. What this does is present an unfunny social situation that follows logic simple and childlike enough for the autist to grasp and recognize all the usual hallmarks of normie jokes he has observed. So the autist gets to feel included in fake social shenanigans without the agony of having to decipher any human communication.

He'll then proceed to demand this be a staple of all games

Attached: ........png (700x700, 659K)

Me when I listen to music home alone

It's called schadenfreude OP, culture yourself.

You sound pretty cute, user

Do you really find it elating to repost the same garbage for the 500th time?

Attached: 1535160439434m.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Attached: 1549312697863.png (1024x1024, 930K)

You call that a cringe compilation? poor form.

Attached: 1551497932164.jpg (1224x471, 103K)

And westaboos find Guardians of the Galaxy funny.
GROOT HAHAHAHAHAHAH

the worst thing is jap idols dance like that. The entire populace is made of awkward autists

it is meant to be more silly than funny. I know some people are to dumb and limited in their language/vocabulary. So yeah shit could be funny but that was not the main thing with it meaning to be silly more so than a nything.

Modern anime is fucking trash.
I'm surprised people like that shit.
There has been no innovation for the past decade, it's all the same-face moeblob shit, just slightly """unique"""

haha

Attached: 1550072113141.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

a dancing 3d model with cel shading

Attached: Toon_Shader.jpg (312x208, 13K)

but it really is funny, for all the wrong reasons. does that mean it succeeded in it;s objective?

Attached: Dancing.png (1142x709, 44K)

>when the credits are more memorable than the show

Attached: 1553059903899.jpg (258x245, 12K)

man
if the jiggle physics were better

> AND NOW PRESENTING THE ACADEMY AWARD WINNING PICTURE, BLACK PANTHER!

Attached: image.jpg (500x709, 215K)

I never encountered that scene during my playthrough.

post the other one with nia being cute

That's wrong though, it's just rotoscoped. At least know what you're talking about

Ladies and Gentlemen.
I have come to make an announcement.

Attached: 1548071263422.png (680x680, 126K)

it's endearing and light hearted you don't need to laugh as like as it makes you happy

Yes, and its still funnier than Yea Forums, which does nothing else all day but post wojaks and frogs and write it off as "humor".

Who says it's even supposed to be funny?

fpbp

based and redpilled

based

It's awkward and retarded.
t. someone who watches a fuckload of moeshit

probably

Get mental help, retard.

Attached: image.jpg (600x320, 160K)

that doesn't mean much, watching something like k-on isn't so much about liking cute things as it is being a boring normalfag who likes restrained cartoons, if you really watched a fuckload this shit would be commonplace, especially looking at older stuff

Shut the fuck up faggot. Fuck you.

Jaiks

Off the board tranny bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (850x567, 372K)

me on the left in the back

Attached: image.jpg (99x127, 14K)

>explicitly state I watch a fuckload
>nooooo you lie
Almost all Kirara adaptations and anything like them. Xenoblade 2 is just trash.

Incel go get some fuckin' psychiatric therapy. Now. You're DISEASED.

Attached: image.jpg (500x597, 217K)

first of all I am not an incel. I literally went on a date a week ago, so I’m not incel. Second, you don’t even know that there are different extremities of incels. I want an egalitarian world, not a gynocentric world. Third, there is a common misconception that all incels want is sex. Yet I am not even ready for sex. Fourth, don’t assume someone’s ideologies based on one thing they said. Just because you can’t handle the truth doesn’t mean you should go out and say “I’m wrong” without validly proving your point. I was mainly going off of science, and apparently most people in the world don’t agree with science if it doesn’t fit their ideologies, even if science is true. That is like even if Trump appeals to you and you agree with his viewpoints on issues, you still vote Clinton because you call yourself a Democrat. So if you could kindly educate yourself a lot more about Incels, TRP, and other related topics before you say stuff, I would appreciate it. But as I know of how stubborn you are, you won’t even consider looking deeply into topics and act like you know so much about them. This is what separates people like you and people like me. I look at both sides of every argument, and choose the one that is most rational, not go off of what other people say is “cool”. I rationally choose what I think is best for myself, my family, my community and my country. If you would like to know more about what I believe in, ask me (I know you won’t and you would still make stupid assumptions about me that aren’t true) in what I believe is right or wrong and not just say random shit that doesn’t align with my ideologies. Ya so please stop saying shit about me that isn’t true.

is this actually what passes for pasta on Yea Forumseogaf

Attached: 1552942777726.png (1680x948, 1.14M)

I'm normally against weeb shit. Like the garbage in OP. Which, even in context, is incredibly bad.

HOWEVER. This dance is actually pretty cool and well animated. I appreciate it. You guys got to give credit when credit is due.

It is. The show is shit though.

Fuck you.

Attached: image.jpg (350x323, 99K)

Hey guys I know this is not related at all but some time back a guy posted an anime clip of some girl sitting in a bench trying to hide some chips (?) from what I assume was her dietician and it was all rotoscoped and it looked like shit, I tried to ask for sauce because I unironically liked the style but some faggot janitor killed the thread, if you guys could give me some sauce it would be greatly appreciated, I wish I could post the clip but I couldn't download it.

>xenoblade 1
Verygood

>xenoblade 2
100% shit, generic anime pandering, shit story, shit anime cookie cutter characters, game looks like dog shit

Yes only faggots enjoy 2.

>"What if we cross cute anime girls, with brutal violence."
>A studio actually gave this a budget.
>Otakus actually eat this garbage up.

Anime?

Not a bench, not chips, and not a dietician, but it might just be this. It's "The IDOLM@STER". The movie, I think. NOT Cinderella Girls.

Attached: 1446574751959.webm (854x480, 2.04M)