Best FF for sure

Best FF for sure,

Attached: final-fantasy-xii-ps2-cover-front-50464.jpg (640x903, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSehXgEZyYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vanilla FFXII I would say is a 8/10

nope

Attached: ff1.jpg (1068x1500, 224K)

If you're fucking retarded, maybe.

Best FF for sure,

Attached: 1535506180843.png (300x163, 47K)

I don't even touch MMOs, but I can comprehend the sadness of a online community being shut out of a game world forever.

agree

11 is getting another major update soon in terms of tech-shit, they're probably going to smush everything needed to sign up into one launcher instead of use 3 separate resources

I hope they patch zodiac age and dont cuck us out of the switch QOL changes

FFV

>guaranteed replies

I genuinely agree OP

Patch it how?

well switch version is getting proper ng+, 3 sets of gambits per character you can customise and swap between and the ability to reroll jobs at montblanc

Like with an update.

The switch version lets you change your jobs whenever in thr monster hunt club area if you ralk to mont blonc or whatever his name was.

But honestly i may just buy it on switch, i wanted XII so badly on the vita and it never happened.

It’s also rumoured to have the vanilla license board

I didn't even know it was on the Switch.

Pretty good but I've only played vanilla and IZJS, not Zodiac Age.

I don't really like the ability to fill the LB really easily but then having to wait for equipment changes to be the only meaningful progression though. Kind of shitty.

Attached: 1525866145791.jpg (1280x786, 234K)

if it’s coming to xbone too then im 99.9% sure they would go back and patch ps4/pc

...What.
What the fuck?
Are you fucking kidding me?
>3 gambit sheets so you no longer have to break them when doing grinding and when you're doing a selective boss fight
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. I DON'T EVEN NEED THE OTHER CRAP, JUST GIVE ME THIS.

10-2 is shit
11 is shit
12 is shit
13 is shit
13-2 is shit
13-3 is shit
14 is shit
15 is MEGA shit
16 will be shit
17 will be shit
7 Remake will be shit
Dissidia is shit
world of final fantasy is shit

1-10+tactics for life death to square enix praise Squaresoft.

>We will never be greeted with this ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=FSehXgEZyYA

I'll miss it lads

Yeah it’s more useful than most think. Like theres select points in the game where i want to revamp my gambits for a fight but it would take forever to do and then i have to write down my current set to change back to later. Now you can have an all purpose gambit set and use the other two for bosses and certain fights

FFXI brought me the most joy but XII is high tier for sure.

What a worthless opinion lol

I really hate how they made FF12 set in Ivalice and then made an all-human party. What a fucking waste of the setting.
>But Fra-
No, we all know in our hearts that she doesnt count.

Attached: 45511034.png (2500x2500, 2.95M)

Im glad i dont have to play as a shitty pig or a subhuman lizard.

Bangaas should be lynched

This is the 3rd enhanced port and still no alt costumes.
I thought Vaan with shirt would have been a thing now.

>tfw the superior Gria are long forgotten

Bangaas are brogaas.

Yeah I'm sure you played 1-3.

The real series is 4-9 & Tactics.

Good.

Everyone knows it's VII. Can we stop having these threads now? Anyone that doesn't admit the obvious truth is just being a contrarian dickbag, nothing else comes close to the characters, music, story, and gameplay of VII. That goes for everything within not only the FF series, but any JRPG.

Attached: 1537758023813.jpg (599x804, 44K)

>It doesn't count because I say it doesn't count
Okay

>Best FF
Being a 5/10 in a series that is mostly 2/10 is not an achievement.

And FFXII isn't even at the top.

Le epic contrarian Yea Forums opinon

All the guests were kino though

>contrarian
Ironic coming from a FF defender.

It's a good FF, if only the spells weren't hidden in specific random ass containers. It's dumb needing to look up their locations on Google. Gotta sell those strategy guides somehow. I'd rather hunts give spells as rewards, then at least you naturally find them eventually.
Anyway it's a nitpick maybe but that's my only complaint for an otherwise stellar game.

The team making FFXII switched halfway through. And the people who took over basically threw out any connections to Ivalice. It just became a generic Final Fantasy game that had Baangas walking around occasionally.

Specifically in terms of the story, FF12 is the only game in the series I've played with a worse story than Baldurs Gate 2. So it's pretty bad.

You didn't play FFIV or X?

I played XII more than the rest of the franchise combined. Love that game.

LOL correct. I did see my friend play most of them.

patrician.

>13 is shit
>15 is MEGA shit
Can we stop this meme of 13 being better than 15

The game was shit

That's actually correct and not a shitpost

Attached: 33dxvt4.jpg (604x604, 58K)

>got it for ps4 to finish it this time
>got to the "sand" levels with the horses and floating orbs
>get my shit push in
>too tired to minmax the grids
:(

yeah, at least FFXV nailed the roadtrip with the boys feeling even though it lacks focus even worse than nuGOW and the combat is worse than turn-based. I don't get why they didn't just at least set KHII combat as a standard, would have been at least a decent game

There are only two twists in story. Both twists are retarded as fuck. Gameplay is all about making an autoattack as effective as possible, so that the player can go and make tea during battles. And fucking deserts everywhere.

Vanilla ffxii could get tough sometimes with the 9999 damage cap. I think izjs fixed some issues but created some as well like having to explore and open every single chest everywhere to get your spells. Zodiac age with the 2 classes made it way easier.

If you reinstall it, just grind out some or xp and lp. Or use the “kill everything” strat. Reflect everyone, oil every monster, spam fire/Fira/firaga

I remember playing FF7 with my younger broth. We hay play dfff yg on the prison and he yllll dk da bangle trrr. FVcharcjter was vincoo velenini. Good timess