Beta keys for my new steam game:

Beta keys for my new steam game:

ZR68R-MLJDR-2D9IA
6N6PX-FIFMX-QFXKH
LAY3L-FFBN4-3AA9E
PIE49-7HG8K-NDREE
B5P2T-GJY9Z-AXR55

Dubs and I post more

Attached: ss_72e04b2628c63f8cd946e3ca2c6d552a7ecfc0cc.800x600.jpg (436x600, 36K)

Q4BAJ-N4GFB-H7DWF
9M3HL-87LMI-XTM3V

I have a fuckload of keys

yoinked one, cant be bothered playing though

LOOKS LIKE SHIT

post em pls

it is
ok:

IR85N-6FIDV-5JE7E
RVI63-MCMI7-Q37D5
7MIQ5-VPKC8-JEMEK
F50F7-BZYZ6-TLZZH
MVIIJ-W25MP-YAPXD
E9D0J-923ZD-CCEWT

More?

Did you really pay $100 or whatever to put that on Steam?

yes

Not him but you'd be surprised how quickly you can make back the direct2steam fee, even a piece of shit. That user who made squirreltopia&domestic dog has made a couple thousand bucks so far. Not huge money and he still has a dayjob but damn.

I remember that guy.
At least his games had something going for them and weren't just something someone made with a tutorial.

Speaking of that guy, whatever happened to his 3D Shooter game or whatever he was working on? There was also that ball roller.

I legit coded the game from scratch with no prior game development knowledge.

I know it sounds retarded but that game probably took 50 hours of work.

He's obviously happy making them, he still updates domestic dog quite frequently.
Not sure, ask on his twitter or the forums for squirreltopia/dd, he reads them all the time. I'm still content replaying squirreltopia, tried to get it into GDQ but they said the game just isn't unique enough. I guess I understand, it's very vanilla, but well crafted.

I actually checked Steam and Squirrel Sphere released.
Looks alright, too.

That's nice user. I'm just a bit shocked someone would pay the fee to publish a game this early.
This means you are already more of a dev than most of /agdg/

I live very comfortably, the $100 fee was literally nothing. I just wanted to be able to brag to my friends that I have a game on steam.

Based. Also the more trash on steam the closer we get to people finally admiting there needs to be quality control.

Kek. More power to you, then.
I'm too used to everyone on this board being a brasil-tier poorfag that doesn't even have a job yet.

I'll play your game, user. Post more codes.