There are actual people on Yea Forums who will buy games with complete garbage gameplay simply because it has "le cute...

>there are actual people on Yea Forums who will buy games with complete garbage gameplay simply because it has "le cute anime girls"

Attached: image.jpg (250x290, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Love_WhiteHeart/status/1094427812776226816?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neptunia games are more popular outside of japan than domestically, it's amazing that it was able to grow into a proper franchise despite the first 3 games being terrible enough to warrant complete remakes.

They're the weeb equivalent of the morons who buy CoD shit every year

except there hasn't been a mainline neptunia game in 4 years?

Don't look at this Nep.

Attached: BwQmaap.png (1189x1702, 1.02M)

buy you just don't understand the appeal user, better get more mature taste

now look at this nep

Attached: 73701890_p0_cropped.jpg (1030x1030, 963K)

>Not Noire
>Not even worth a glance

I do regret wasting my $20 I could have spent on something else. Nep VII was average at best and if that's the "best" in the series, I dread to think of what the others were like.

I only bought this very first game though.

I played if for 30 minutes and never touched anything from this franchise again.

Don’t talk shit about our girls

Attached: 9386B5EA-81F2-4E56-ABA0-CDAA7C093D19.jpg (1440x2039, 272K)

>Noire

Attached: 1473190049976.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

For me, it's Ploot.

Attached: 1552761519301.jpg (1000x1500, 242K)

Me.
Also I think I have made my little sister a lesbian, she caught me playing Neptunia U and she keep staring at their ubderwear, she asked me to play and she immediately chose Ram and let her clothes torn and even noticed one of the characters wasn't wearing a bra (I hadn't)

Nep has a dozen games, hours of canon lore, an anime, drama cds, and nobody bothers talking about any of it, they just jerk off to the characters.

Attached: nep eats corndog.jpg (640x400, 107K)

I like this nep

Attached: 7849a9950112a83294c29a6b42c30639(2)-1.png (986x908, 871K)

Gameplay wan't complete garbage though you underage scum. It was just your typical rpg sure the gameplay was nothing stellar but it wasn't bad either. Jrpg games are an acquired taste so it wouldn't be unusual for some normalfag like you to dismiss it.

Good job at being filtered.

Why is purple hear so perfect?

>want to play the games JUST for the cutscenes
>too lazy to play through the original PS3 game, which I insist to start with

Attached: 29498135_916672278505128_2101305091984717808_n.jpg (345x385, 19K)

most nepfags are secondaries who poured in after re;birth1 came out on steam, it's a mediocre series that gets undue praise because there was a massive game drought at the time of it's release

Attached: neptunia PCucks.png (945x708, 795K)

It's not that bad though. Set the difficulty to hard and you'll breeze through it.

Plutie a cutie.

Will do then, user. I start tonight. I don't think I'm bad with long sessions anyways. Played Time and Eternity for an hour or two straight
English dub Plutie a best

Like I said an acquired taste. Not everyone can enjoy jrpgs so play something else instead of making bait threads.

>English dub Plutie
If you're starting with the series do yourself a favour and only use jp audio. Not because jp audio is better or something but because a few games later some voice actors for some characters are changed. Better spare yourself that pain and just play with jp audio from the start.

nep games don't even half way represent JRPGs though. The games never pops up in lists of recommended JRPGs threads.

Oh shoot. Thanks for letting me know

I agree. I only pirate kusoge.

They are JRPG's though, they aren't half bad. I got them on-sale, I don't even like anime or weeby stuff they are just genuinely good / dect and colorful games.

I'd say that is more because of those anons vendetta against nep. But even then It's not like what some random user recommends matters. At least over any other random user. I like the games and plenty of others do as well.

>bought every mainline nep game (console versions)
>post in every nep thread
>haven't played a single one

Attached: neptune3.jpg (750x805, 69K)

The same lists that keep recommending FF VII and VIII amirite?

Imagine only playing games approved by people you don't even know.

Shit I have the same problem I haven't played all of the newer ones after VII. And I just bought cyberdimension recently

>Google enters the Console War
>it's just a rickety rowboat that makes trips between Lastation and Leanbox

Aside from cute girls Neptunia has the appeal being a parody of the gaming world.

Why is Neptune's ass so fat in that artwork? My eyes are always drawn directly to her rear in that picture just because of how much it sticks out. It doesn't even seem like she's leaning forward that much either, especially since her height is roughly the same as Noire's, which implies Noire is at a shorter elevation or leaning herself. Looking at her waist too in comparison, her ass seems way fatter than her art normally depicts her as (that one manga panel doesn't count). I don't mind her butt being so large, but the image just doesn't feel like normal nep anatomy.

Attached: contemplation.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

yeah, curiously enough Nep becomes more enjoyable with a high power level since you understand every reference that goes over others heads.

Thanks for buying my game, user!
It really means a lot~

Attached: neptune is love!.jpg (906x1280, 306K)

How do I get a Compa gf?

Attached: 1489779605726.png (1700x2100, 484K)

NEW NEP ANNOUNCEMENT SOON

>there are actual nigger on Yea Forums that come from reddit and dare to post here

Pretend amnesia or saimin

This was the only reason I bought a ps3, and a ps4 and a vita. Games are fun to play and the characters easily carry you through the short games.

Once Neptune gets Neptune Break at like level 25 you basically won. I really like the system for the original, I kind of wish they'd use it again for something.

Attached: 44461366_big_p5.png (736x717, 354K)

thank god I'm not this pathetic

I liked the gameplay in rb1 and 2 at least.
Especially in 1 having those "fuck you" bosses.

>years ago
>starved for RPGs but there was nothing except for FF13 shit, Eternal Sonata and this
>get Eternal Sonata and Neptunia mk2 because sales
>never touched Neptunia

This is one of those games I have my backlog and forget I even own them

It was more that different plot points were based on events in the gaming industry and you played as console tans that attracted me

what baffles me is that they haven't reused some of the music in the remakes. It was really damn good. Leanbox theme was my favorite

maybe nisa owned them and they lost the rights to them like they did with gust and nisa

Does 5pb. ever fucking appear again? The last game I recall her in was like rb3 and I think there she was DLC anyways.
I want to jam on enemies with rocking guitar magic again.

There's also lots of fun references sprinkled around, like how Chika's name translated is just Box Molester

NISA only did translation/localization and I don't think GUST is behind it either since she shows up in RB1.
The original Neptunia had some amazing original themes but I think there was other music that was reused from their last jrpg (which is also where the gameplay system is from).
They should have kept that main theme though

And yet the people that play this trash are still better humans than 90% of Yea Forums.

I wish, Nao is unironically my favorite idol, her single from V-II is great.

Attached: 00106888.1420702260.8627orig.jpg (1700x1700, 938K)

Did they REALLY reuse music from trinity universe?
That's so fucking lazy.

but i bought it because it was about video games
if you cant appreciate the joke that is Arfoire, well sorry for you

>Amazing voice
>Her character in the game may well be one of the most gorgeous designs in all of japanese media
>Completely abandoned

I think it was mostly smaller theme, generic dungeon tunes, but most character and boss themes were original. I'd have to double check since I might be thinking of an earlier game.
I just know around the time they were doing Neptunia they didn't have much money which is why they went all in with the voice cast.

Her and Cave were both great but Japanese series seem to hate reoccurring side characters.

What is this website? Why I have 4 tabs open of it?

So add her to the main cast with Iffy and Compa.
Hell, I'd take her just being unused in the story, but able to be used in fights.

>genuinely good
They really aren't. Neptunia is carried heavily by its characters and humor, while Compa's gameplay design has come a long way it's still far from something I'd call "good." It's serviceable, at best; it exists as a catalyst to pad out the game's length, and nothing more. Their games still completely lack environment and level design, which is one aspect that's hardly improved since the start.

That's not to say that you can't have fun with the battle systems. Some people enjoy the simple combat and mindless post-game grind (I personally do), but enjoying something doesn't make it good, and something being less than good doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

I feel like this is an ancient argument at this point, anyway, and there's nothing to really add. Even this post is just reiterating what's already been said a thousand times by others. Still, if people actually think modern Neptunia is bad instead of average or decent, they should play DRV so they can experience an actually bad game. That's the only Compile Heart game I've played that I haven't been able to even force myself to finish.

Nao is joining in the CH livestream at the end if month

Fug really? Where can I watch that?

Someday user, someday

Attached: 1410047327741.png (390x540, 412K)

hey remember that time nepgear killed blanc, noire, vert and neptune in order to power a big sword and save gamuindustry?

Attached: nepgear kills neptune.webm (600x338, 2.96M)

You're either baiting, ignorant, or a gachashitter yourself, because the very insignificant amount of people buying Neptune games matters even less when you compare it to those who spend hundreds to "own" barely voiced anime girl pngs.

Not him but I generally agree with the idea that Neptunia games are pretty average, maybe slightly above or below in some cases as it can be fun trying to cheese with positioning.
Still I can't believe i'm still buying modern RPGs that have the blandest 90's combat with encounter rates through the roof. Even a money starved Compile Heart innovated with lots of their games before hitting moni with Neptunia.

>DRV
What is this, I can't into acronyms

I can only hope.
I'd kill for nep on the switch too.

Its a dengeki livestream and they aleays have them on youtube, i assume next week they will put it up in advance with the countdown and notifi ation option

Who would forget such a retarded edgy route?

Remember how it all started with Noire forcing Nepgear to fight her otherwise she'd use the sword herself?

Nepgear gets a lot of shit for Conquest but really it was all because of Noire that she HAD to complete it.

Attached: 20160720013038_1.jpg (384x507, 46K)

Not in my dimension

Thanks, guess i'll subscribe to them so I don't forget.

It's the other way round. The gameplay is solid. The problem with Neptunia is that it's low budget, cheap, and lacks immersion. (World consists only of a few static 2d background images)

>Even a money starved Compile Heart innovated with lots of their games
I think this is the thing that works for and against Compa. They tend to have lots of unique ideas, but then throw them all in one single game with no regards to how well they mesh together, and the balance ends up a total mess. They have these people who genuinely want to innovate and come up with some really neat things, but then they don't have anyone who actually knows what to do with those things.
They've gotten significantly better about that recently, at least. Ever since the NIS guys jumped ship, their systems have become a lot more focused. It really shows how much they learned from the more experienced developers.

>DRV
Dark Rose Valkyrie. The game with the Fujishima art and scandal.

>nepnep's last words are "oh damn"
what a beautiful dummy

Reserve yourself 2 hours user, thats how long CHs segment is, nornally they last an hour I think. We also know it SHOULDNT be the Azur Lane game, as that will be on AL livestream the day after/before

Nepgear could have:
>throw sword away
>leave it in Histoire's custody
>stabbed herself first

Ain't it fun how irl Compa is just as silly as their personification?

It's the other way round. The gameplay is solid. The problem with Neptunia is that it's low budget, cheap, and lacks immersion. (World consists only of a few static 2d background images)

people get triggered by "cute girls" and it stops them from analyzing things properly

It’s because the people who make promotional ecchi art for games like these are talentless hacks

What's the channel name?

Attached: 1545392156680.png (400x500, 297K)

Lel repost, but I agree, sorta. The biggest issue is that you still have retards who played maybe the OG and one spinoff and write the series off, and talk shit about it and CH as a while without playing anything else.

>They've gotten significantly better about that recently, at least. Ever since the NIS guys jumped ship,
When did this happen?

>Dark Rose Valkyrie
Oh is that shit? I saw the Steam port of it was kind of broken, I was vaguely interested but I guess i'll pass.

Thanks
>We also know it SHOULDNT be the Azur Lane game, as that will be on AL livestream the day after/before
Is that just Dengeki talking about AL? or is it related to the Neptunia collab?

I like the game, the story, the lore, and the characters. I just want a fun game where shit isn't serious and everyone is happy.

I do wish I could get Nep merchandise that isn't $200 statues though.

Attached: top nep finale.jpg (945x899, 90K)

Which game are you talking about in specific?
Original HDN gameplay is absolutely tedious.
mk2 is fine.
V feels dumbed down, but decent.
RB series has the same as V, slightly better in some aspects and in RB3.
VII is a lot more simple and boring than it appears.
VII-R is... not good, but not dogshit either.
Spinoffs vary, didn't play many of them though.

She's still best girl

>and scandal
?

Dont kniw but will be surely advertised on twitter by dengekis account as well and someone will likely make a thread.
All that we kniw is that its 2 hours, Nao is there, they want to announce projects, and theres a "surprise". Couple it with it being 2 years since they said next nep will exceed 1000% expectations, the fact they want to announce something big in april, something that will reflect the current trends and...We may be getting our Hyper Muteki Nep
...probably censored tho

>The Neptunia thread is the most focused and on-topic thread on Yea Forums

Some of them aren't that expensive, but yeah if it's PH/Neptune it's going to be absurd.
I got the cheap Nepgear and Uni figures for like 70 dollars each, you can make them hold hands.
You could probably get a nendo

Attached: 1410761033018.jpg (550x800, 120K)

I wonder how many retards went and bought and then PLAYED all 3 re;births back to back and then got completely burnt out because they felt samey and identical since they were literally based on the same engine.

Attached: nep smug.jpg (566x646, 106K)

>You could probably get a nendo
The nendo goes for $150.

>literally based on the same engine
The three games felt different enough to not feel 'samey'.

Years ago before Trillion, ppl assume that was the NIS crew first project at CH

Theres a lot of merch in japan, just recently I saw that at some con they will be selling new acrylic nep keychains, bags and an artbook based around the stuff in their pet neps app

Artist fucked one if the VAs who was new to VA and just a cosplayer, he didnt pull out

They do feel samey.

Only the first game got remade. The others are all enhanced ports.

Fug, I guess it has been a while since it came out.

I took a break after RB:2 but came back later to do 3 since I knew it had the least about of changes from the original V

I will SCREAM if I fail to get the Alter WH or sleepy Blanc from broccoli

Because it's fanart. Really good and on style fanart, but it's fanart.

>Blanc and WH figure
PICTURES PLEASE
Where were these when I actually had money, there was only ever 10 flavors of Neptune and 2 Black Hearts.

I have the Nepu's the meme hat and a Nepgeardam Plush. You knoe who could really use a figma?

Attached: 4nepst.jpg (860x940, 506K)

>Theres a lot of merch in japan
One of the things I wish I could have gotten was a Neptunia sunscreen for my car. Apparently they were selling them at an itasha event 10 years ago and nowhere else, and I can't find anyplace on the internet that has ever sold them afterwards. I would have loved to have one for my car which I call Uzume because its Orange and I am a gigantic faggot.

That's Felistella's and CH/IF's fault for basically releasing the same game thrice.

>10 years ago
you would have thrown it out long ago if you actually used it in your car, bright nep colors fade the fastest

Attached: ot189a.jpg (600x800, 377K)

Histy? So we can have a life size model of her?

Japanese Yahoo auctions is where I find lots of my Neptunia stuff.

I wish Felistella went all out on the other 2 like with RB1

Attached: 1413898879793.png (614x640, 603K)

Compa's spinoff fucking when?

Thise are the only pics so far
twitter.com/Love_WhiteHeart/status/1094427812776226816?s=19

I thought it was a fun little nember and I'm not a waifufag, and fan service is cringey to me. However, in like the 3rd or 4th world the enemies were already way too strong and I felt like I couldn't progress. What's up with that? Only reason I stopped playing.

I need it

Are you playing the Ps3 original or RB1? Usually make sure your items are up to date, if it's RB1 using buffs help a lot and if it's the Ps3 one than I think a single level up in that one goes a long way so doing a few random encounters could even it out some.
Though I don't specifically remember the part you're at.

I don't remember either as it was several months ago at least, maybe even over a year. It was rebirth. The common enemies in the next place were just way too strong and everything right before it was a breeze. Figured I had to grind but it was really slow.

Check the item shop, maybe the new set of higher tier armor is out, also yeah sometimes in RB1 the encounters just get harder in a few areas, usually a level up or two will fix it though.

>Figured I had to grind
You never have to.
Can't help you if you don't give us more details, but in general fix your combos, be aware that machine-like enemies are more resistant to physical attacks and buy Life Rings.
If you are in early game, let the qt nurse handle healing, items aren't worth until later game.

>common enemies in the next place were just way too strong
I've never seen that, I thought all non-boss enemies were a complete pushover (my main gripe with the series). Though I went out of my way to hunt all the dangerous monsters, these games seem grindy when you just make a beeline for the story objectives.

>these games seem grindy when you just make a beeline for the story objectives.
That's every RPG if you just rush to fight story bosses.

Don't die!

Why keeping it alive?

Neptunia is shit, let the thread die.

Neptunia is fine but if there's nothing to discuss the thread can rest.

Neputenu.

not on my watch.

for Neps you can turn on easier monsters. And that statement isn't necessarily true for all RPGs. On the contrary, in a few you can make things harder when you want to do all side content.

My dyke wife falcom

Attached: 1546755587250.jpg (600x854, 123K)

look at these gays

Attached: 1532629054386.png (1920x1088, 1.78M)

bumping with some fine bumpers

Attached: 43296763_p0.jpg (1034x1280, 295K)

Attached: 3774844675262.jpg (2560x1920, 1.76M)

Same incels who bought Xenoblade 2.

So she never truly loved Neptune from the start.

The series is made by a woman and quite literally features goddesses that don't need a man so what are you on about? And plenty of women like neptunia too so you are not fooling anyone you male ''ally''
The only incel here is you.

How was prison, Thaddeaus?

If it makes you feel better Sony is trying their best to kill that part of their audience.

Are you really going to reply seriously to someone who thinks Xenoblade was popular because of waifus?

Director's a dude, I think. Main artists are both girls, though. And they're both degenerate cunnyfags.

Attached: 3774844675262.jpg (2560x1920, 1.76M)

In retrospect I shouldn't have I guess. Just felt like calling him out on it but I shouldn't have responded to bait like that.

>literally features goddesses that don't need a man
Some mental gymnastics here, retard. Do you think someone who is not thirsty to fap with fluffy little girls buy this game? Do you happen to think this is some female empowerment advertisement?

Do black people actually like Nep? Who's they're favorite cpu?

based black man

Attached: Yoshino_and_Natsumi.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

Because at the end of the day it's still just comedy and fanservice.

>stop making fun of my garbage waifu game!!!
Have sex

Attached: 1548548889819.jpg (480x456, 38K)

this is not Facebook user

Attached: 1552844052902.png (800x800, 230K)

Really the only attachment your average chan virgin has to these games is being able to avatarfag as their favorite girl from these games (trannies especially do this)
Don't believe me? Go join any discord and the local tranny will more than likely have a neptunia character as their pic and will post them constantly

Attached: 1552632639735m.jpg (1024x722, 70K)

I love you black man.

Vita versions are better though.

I was interested in these until I've noticed Chris Chan is masterbating to these girls as we speak

REMINDER THAT MARCH 30th IS SPECIAL NEPTUNE DAY.
COMPILE HEART SAID THEY HAVE A SURPRISE PLANNED!
Maybe a new game announcement?
Maybe new mainline???
Maybe new anime season?????
Who knows, but be sure to tune in!

Attached: DrppfPrUcAMGWAV.jpg (540x800, 100K)

Based and blackpilled.

Lol you call it a garbage waifu game yet then say have sex like who is really only thinking with his dick here. Stop projecting and get laid already if you so desperately want to. Getting a hooker is easier then ever and when it's done you can finally stop hyping sex up to be the greatest thing in the world.

Better stop breathing then since air also touches his dick

Based.

Attached: v hand.png (750x356, 136K)

I got the first three games for PS3 for free, I didn't like it but I saw potential. I like the spinoffs tho, Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online and Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart are great.

>Buy Megadimension VII because it's on sale
>Buy DLC, to brute force the game and enjoy postgame
>Can't use DLC characters on NG+
>Glitch in non japanese versions makes it not feasible to reach lv.999 without grinding for 300+ hours
>Makes the free Colosseum DLCs in essence meaningless because they are all lv.999

Dropped the game and will never buy another Neptunia game. Gameplay was good but story was ok at best but had nice little nods and homages to the Dreamcast

>there are people who would buy things that they like

woah

Even if it's shit.

Double woah.

>Mfw this series has gone on for nearly a decade
Fuck, I'm old.

Attached: IMG_20180525_143507783.jpg (4160x2340, 1.24M)

>goggly eyes Nep user is still around
Good to see you're still alive and kicking.

>give Rebirth 1 a try to see why Yea Forums weebs fellate this series so much
>could only stomach it up to the first Arfoire fight
Annoying characters, cringy attempts at humor and mediocre gameplay. Whoever says these games are good is a filthy liar

It seems you have come to the realiziation that people have subjective tastes.

Imagine if having the platinum trophy for the original Hyperdimension Neptunia was a requirement to post on Yea Forums.

So nobody would post on Yea Forums? The original Hyperdimension Neptunia was such a shitshow of a game. I remember you could never actually cast spells, but could only increase the probability of spells being casted on a particular turn. I think I got as far as Lowee. Maybe a little bit further, but I cannot remember.

>there are grown ass men on this board who spend all their time/money on "cute" anime games/figurines/posters/etc.
>these same people claim to be conservative/red pilled

Literally laughable

>4 Goddesses Online and Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart are great
Based with good taste

Attached: purpleheart_by_shindoukai-dc6ladq.png (3600x2730, 2.57M)

Where my blanc bois at?

Attached: Blanc_Render.png (835x1116, 937K)

Blanc? More like Bland

Don't you need to buy dlc to plat the game?

Get that bipolar bisexual washing board out of my sight

Attached: 1542682315164.jpg (1366x2304, 1.05M)

RED is such a bad character. Neptunia doesn't exactly have great writing, but RED is one of the worse aspects of it.

She's just a retarded lesbian, user
cut her some slack

Attached: 1521889662179.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

This
White Heart is where it's at.

Attached: __en_and_white_heart_neptune_series_drawn_by_gene_gear_gene_and_rhapsofree__435f215c7c6b152fc2366afe (850x1202, 287K)

Nepus are BBC only

She's way too obscenely one-note. I mean, most of the lesser Makers are pretty one-dimensional, but nearly all of her lines are pretty much the same thing over and over. Her and Falcom are the worst.

White heart? More like White fart.

I swear this ending caused PTSD in some people

neptunia is a tragic case of a cool concept with poor execution. a meta jrpg based on the console wars and the gaming industry as a whole could have been so much more interesting than the moeshit that it actually is.

>BBC
Big Busty Compa?

Attached: 1521784727230.png (1514x2402, 2.32M)

IIRC the first game had very little budget so it was filled with reused assets from other games

I should give it another shot. I don't remember it being THAT bad. Just kind of obnoxious, sugary sweet diabeetus levels of moe injected right into the bloodstream. Almost parody levels.

Attached: ityf.jpg (872x296, 65K)

Compa is too pure and cute to ever appear lewd.

It IS a parody.

Nepgear is a whore.
She cute tho.

>Compa is too pure and cute to ever appear lewd
>any nep
>pure
user.....

Attached: 1539983850008.png (850x1266, 1.55M)

I agree with this post. That was the worst game draught for me personally, because there were so many shitty games that I had to force myself to play and convince myself that I actually liked them.

I love JRPGs. Neptunia games could have been good. Instead, they’re shallow boring trash.

No, but I believe the DLC characters make it easier. That's pretty common in JRPGs though as DLC characters typically allow you to do things the base game didn't necessarily accomodate for. Like how Metallia completely trivializes post-game shard grinding in Disgaea 5 by being able to run a capture check on every unit on a map.

what the fuck does that comment mean in response to what the dude said

>Compa is too pure and cute to ever appear lewd.
Her pantsu are the lewdest to me because her outfit looks the most normal whereas the other Neps all have showy outfits that seem "meant" to show pantsu

You posted the most pure neps outside of Rom and Ram.

Friendly reminder that all neps are sluts
No exceptions

Attached: 1542745151486.png (850x1218, 1.34M)

Stay mad normalfag
Yea Forums loves nep

Attached: 1446867945359.jpg (1100x1700, 233K)

But lately all I've seen is people shit-talking the games whenever they're brought up

Attached: 1537587012262.png (1362x2066, 2M)

The power of dumb waifu bullshit.

All of them are redditor.

Men sacrifice a lot of great shit for the sake of tits. Ask anyone that's married. This is not some 'incel' or 'otaku' behavior. It's as normie as you can possibly get.

that's because the game has super basic jrpg gameplay that frankly is kind of shitty
But it's fun and that's what really matters

Attached: 1490882227134.jpg (720x1911, 552K)

Just started Rebirth 2 today, is it just me or is chapter 2 really fucking long? also when will uni join my party

the game is weird like that, chapter 4 is only one boss fight long.
Uni returns at the end of chapter 3

Attached: 1523481103510.jpg (640x441, 42K)

Re;Birth 3 is still best rebirth game.

I wanted to try Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies because some of the stuff I heard about it intrigued me, but I just can't get into this gameplay. This is boring as fuck. As far as action games go, I've played a lot better.

imo if you're an ironic weeb _like me_, I'd suggest you stick to the main games only. Only go for Neptunia U, Noire's game or Blanc's game etc. if you really are in love with the franchise

Attached: 1524290764616.gif (480x480, 94K)

I like the main games fine. I mean, they're not amazing, but they're that kind older early-mid 00s style of JRPG that you don't really see anymore so I can't say I hate them. You know, the ones that first tried to break away from standard menu/turn-based combat that had been the norm up to then? I mean, I loved Breath of Fire V, so this shit's straight up my alley.

Zombies is just a shitty musou.