70 years 400,000 white americans died for the international jewry

>70 years 400,000 white americans died for the international jewry
>on current year they are mocked and replaced by strong wymen of color
Ahahahahahaahahaha, Based EA

Attached: Dd6Gpa-VAAAAbbw-1.jpg (1558x764, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3LWI2Zrftg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Greece)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So

You can't even make your characters look remotely close to this. Everyone's bald minus a few hat options and there's dirt facepaint, cool

Yeah, where's my bionic arm, EA?

well the game bombed, right?

Attached: 1514238753111.png (754x734, 768K)

Just wait user, their cosmetic microtransaction store is supposed to be out this month

Wouldn't making a game count as mocking them? Does Yea Forums even give a damn about the Military or is this just another FUKKIN SJWS thing?

Game is pretty fun though

When I first saw it I really couldn't work out what war it was supposed to be for a little while, it felt like this crazy mashup alternative reality.

I dont think it bombed but it failed to meet sales expectations. So it didn't do well but was not a complete and total failure like Battleborn or Law Breakers.

Yea but COD WW2 didn't and it had the same thing. It sold 19 Million units

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfareremastered-female-soldier.jpg (1600x861, 187K)

Ok it is not as bad as those two but those two redefine failure in gaming.
BF5 bombed though.

I felt disgusted when I loaded MW:R and seen all the micro transaction shit.

Did this game even release yet?

It's fucking disgusting, I love COD but I hardly even play it anymore because of the DLC practices. Hopefully the MW2 remaster is better.

Attached: aL86MPx_700b.jpg (700x394, 49K)

a video game where you play as soldiers that fought in a horrendous war is already a mockery. Games are just bad in general :)

Attached: 21312.jpg (223x226, 8K)

>MGS3
>based on the Cold War
>has a female soldier literally called the Mother of Special Forces and the Legendary Soldier who invented CQC, gave birth in the middle of the battlefield with bullets whizzing by. regularly bodied Snake, and was able to take down a 6’7 giant in seconds with ease
>nobody cares
>BFV
>has a female soldier show up in a 2 minute trailer
>everyone loses their shit, whines about lack of realism, womyn power and say it’s disrespectful to WW2
Why do /pol/ crossposters pretend to care about video games?

You're pathetic if you need your fictional media to be some historical record.

>war has been used to sell products and push propaganda for 70 fucking years
>some hipster turned CEO tries to make a profit off of modern retards
>draw your line here
cringe and bluepilled tbqh
stop playing WW2 "games"

I don't get this image. Is it mocking someone for not being miserable?

You are only setting yourself up for disappointment.

That's actually not a bad argument

The best part is the defense literally always boils down to:
>it's okay when Japan does it

It's the same case with comic books user. Some faggots claimed there we zero WMBF realtionships in comics or any white male non-white female realtion ships for that matter.

Attached: q8no4kwalzjscbu7sx13.png (636x358, 387K)

>candies

pretty much 80-90% of players just go with the white male characters for their loadouts

bonus points for the top lads that play faction-specific weaponry as well

It's mocking the man for surrounding himself with instant entertainment and cheap pleasure,
>I've got children's cereal, weed, cigarettes and cartoons
>Every sense is getting assaulted with FUN FUN FUN PLEASURE PLEASURE

>game with cunt """"soldiers""" isnt that bad guise
kill yourself

Is he supposed to have miserable shit around him like a child that's been raped just to please Yea Forumsermin?

The difference is that The Boss is one character and an exception among exceptions. BFV claims that there were more black men and white women in the armed forces fighting the Nazis than white men. Can you guess which one is disrespectful to history and the men that died fighting the war?

DELETE POL DELTE POL DELETE POL

NOOOOWWWW

Attached: 1552783708826.jpg (2000x988, 1.29M)

So, yes, because he is not miserable.

>Tfw GoW,MGS,Fate/Zero,Tekken,Dino Crisis,Resident Evil and other popular games are sjw shit because they have a female solider or cop.

>BFV claims that there were more black men and white women in the armed forces fighting the Nazis than white men.
Can I see this claim or is this just a ahitpost alao what about COD WW2 where you can litterally play as a black female nazi?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

It’s okay when CoD does it

yeah but video gamers are juvenile and by and large only care about themselves. Cry about the black lesbians all you want but playing people shooting each other for points, you've already lost the respect of most people from the war.
and also inb4 the
>muh children play indians and cowboys

Except it literally is okay when Japan does it. MGS is set in a fictional alternate universe and The Boss being a woman isn't pushing an agenda, Kojima just watched too many american action movies and has a hard on for "badass" women.
When Battlefield does it, they do it because "muh equality over reality" and has the nerve to take themselves completely seriously.

Attached: 1544628419337.webm (960x720, 2.53M)

What about COD WW2 though?

Key difference is CoD never admitted to being authentic, it's just an arcade shooter and rolls with it. No one cared because they didn't pat themselves on the back for doing menial shit.

>oh my god WW2 was so horrible, like 0.3% of my countrymen died!

Attached: download.png (400x309, 20K)

>It's mocking the man for surrounding himself with instant entertainment and cheap pleasure
Watching any kind of TV show or even cartoons is like studying quantum mechanics when you compare it to browsing Yea Forums. Browsing this site is the lowest of the low with the risk-free social interaction for losers.
You got these autists on /fit/ and /pol/ with their No-Fap threads talking about dopamine hits while arguing in 6 different threads simultaneously sitting on the F5 button waiting for that sweet (You) 5 hours a day. I guess some people are truly lost and cant be hlped.
This site is cancer, if you dont realize it you are too new

MGS3 claims there were basically people with super powers during the Cold War. Why is that lack of realism fine?

The point is you can only fall within one of two camps. Either any and all lack of realism for games depicting war is disrespectful or none of it is. The mere fact that you’re replaying war for fun - an event that real people died in and suffered through- is arguably far more disrespectful than having a woman show up in a trailer. Either all of it is okay or none of it is.

in my fascist utopia, I'd remove all disability ramps from government buildings :)

based

Damn Bulgarians got away with it.

fpbp

>No one cared
Well Yea Forums sure as hell did and called it sjw and disrespectful to WW2 veterans. They even removed Swastikas from the Nazis.

No. He should stop being a child.

Same thing.
There's no reason you shouldn't play as some nondescript, regular joe soldier, in at least semi-realistic gear. They're just flavor for microtransactions and customization fags.

Yep. In fact, people were more interested in mocking COD WW2's setpieces which were ridiculous even for a Michael Bay movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3LWI2Zrftg

Yea Forums sure as hell did
So no one?

Enjoying things is being a child?

And yet you are still here posting. If there is anything lower compared to what you have written, it is this.

can someone who knows history explain to me why so many greeks died? it's such a small country, and located in the south.

I think that got overshadowed by COD's setpieces which were ridiculous and more lootbox crap.

I never denied being a retard though. I just get triggered by these retards acting superior for being a bitter cunt
Chances are if you argue about reddit captions youre a dumb fag

You are absolutely right about anyone acting superior for frequenting here is a retard.

There is a reason why no one looks at Captain America as an accurate representation of WW2 just like no one looks at MGS for an accurate representation of The Cold War. It's pretty apparent the game sells itself as a fictionalized, fantasy take on the matter. You could argue it's disrespectful but then any media take that isn't a by the numbers history book on the war could be argued also as disrespectful. In Japan, the average person has no idea about the atrocities its country committed during WW2. It's all glossed over and thus many Japanese have sort of a fantasy based take on it. It only took some decades to completely steer and change the narrative. Given that many western people get their idea of WW2 in media, it's entirely possible that consistently changing the portrayal of it could lead westerners to be just as clueless as the Japanese about the matter in the future.

Attached: PBF209-Now_Showing.jpg (900x300, 115K)

why is he riding a zebra tho

Omg, that loser should watch mature stuff like anime :^)

Everyone who plays COD in this day and age, especially while paying for DLC, is brain damaged and should reconsider himself as human and not product consuming robot.
What is the point of paying for it when there are thousand free alternatives or just plain better games with more quality?

The producers looked at consumer analytics and saw that zebras had a spike in public interest and wanted to sell more merchandise.

>forgetting the desert front

1. It's okay if Japan does it.
2. Because Japan does it, there is no visible stain of political pandering.
3.Boss is cool
4. Main hero is Snake and he is even cooler
5.METAL GEAR
6.There is a guy that literally fights using BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>80% sugar
>not candies
found the cereal eating npc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Greece)

Or maybe the game was released in 2004, more than a decade before the political spectrum made the extreme bipolar split - so you didn't have retards crying SJWs at the sight of women and minorities in their games.

he should get off his lazy indulgent ass and do something productive

based spic posters

white power begins to recede in recent years

meanwhile the entire planet turns to shit

hmm

Someone I consider a role model and wise person told me that you have to a youthful soul growing up if you truly want to be happy. The way I've always interpreted this is that there are a million reasons to believe the world is cruel and unjust and that humanity is a piece of shit, so to have any spark in your soul you have to retain some your childhood naivety. You have to believe that there is good in people, that the world can be made a better place, that there is reason to persevere and contribute to society as only a child would not be crushed by the reality of the world.

I don't know maybe I'm blabbering but I think a lot people claim to have this idea but mess it up in practice. They try to maintain their youth quite literally by living as gluttonous man-children who use this philosophy in order to saturate their senses and physical vices with instant pleasure and refusing to grow up and do what respectable adults men do (build a career, start a family, be a good husband and father, dedicate time to charitable causes, improve your immediate community).

Well yeah, 2004 was when SJWs weren't a thing to begin with too.

I want those years back.

ITT

Attached: 1553007239753.png (731x709, 49K)

What? The SJW machine was full blast in 2004, hell the Anita Sarkeesian stuff started in 2009.

Attached: file.png (267x77, 5K)

The more you are assigning stupidity to people just because you dislike them, the more you are seen as stupid fag yourself.
Maybe one day you will learn to distinguish real outrage from trolling, false flagging and marketing campaigns.

based EA
fucking based

You realize that the majority of people on Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general are far worse, right? Just a bunch of emotionally stunted people who've never aged beyond 18 mentally.

i think this is it this is a great post user, you did so great today.

Attached: 1254633445634.png (231x218, 6K)

the boss has literally more character her cleavage than any of these SJW nigger female wymyn you see across all media these days, though

2004 was when they weren't the dominating voice in Social media like they are now.

Enjoying those things are.

Because people were "crying" about SJWs when they saw Quiet and Gorilla Meryl amrite fellow neutrals?

This but unironically.

Based

The country has fallen to a new low and it will probably never recover. I myself and my family are already planning on moving out of the US to Somolia. Somolia is a much better place and it's everything us democrats want for our future and our end goal. I encourage all you fellow democrats to also make the decision to move out of the United States and into Africa. I would also tell your friends and family members who share the same view and vision for the future.
Africa is a beautiful place full of culture and diversity. It has the best to offer in terms of a diverse and powerful society full of people of color. If we all moved out of the United states away from white males and racist nazis that threaten our rich diverse societies, then we could live in harmony with all our friends and family in Africa.

Thanks

Attached: 1552328077239.png (917x599, 46K)

That is why gaming was better. Even the micro aspects of how people were more free to do edgy shit in the office might have helped in the 90's and early 00's. Now everyone is probably restraining ideas because of these fucking kike faggot vermin and their goyim entourage going shitting things down,

There is a reason why people do that, you dumb fuck lol

Whites are waking up and their nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1518107464416.png (646x700, 169K)

>he took all the funny /pol/ memes seriously

Attached: laughingindians.png (528x420, 378K)

I agree, genocide is the answer, kill all /pol/tards.

Hey, there is at least one guy with several guns who took funny /pol/ memes more seriously than anyone in this thread.

>memes
Yup, just memes. Nothing's happening, it's all just memes.

Attached: 1546630847215.jpg (486x582, 38K)

Dumbest shit I have ever read. You have no clue/understanding of the world you actually live in, it's like you started to grasp the picture, but your mind decided to shut off half way through.

>white
>Americans
Maybe 56% white

You should just stick to playing with your gun. Maybe finish the job with your rifle.

Attached: disappoint.png (434x417, 268K)

Simply ebin.

did you see google's stadia reveal trailer?
they make it look like most gamers are wamen or non-whites

Nothing is actually happening besides the rise of armchair nazis who sit on their asses all day shitposting on the internet and thinking about "muh race" what could've been. Sometimes one on them shoots a few people and others chimp out like it's a huge breakthrough for them.
The Western government is largely still pro-immigration, pro-multiculture and pro-(anything you don't like) and it won't change any time soon

Attached: 1545438877689.png (2000x1200, 2.74M)

I'm glad white "people" are finally getting what they deserve

Yeah try to argue how the average melanin level of a human on the planet is somehow destroying society and ideally do it on /pol/.

Attached: file.png (250x194, 77K)

>if you were a male in the Soviet Union during WW2, there was a 28% chance you were going to die
That's fucking bleak

Attached: 1533363516378.png (740x900, 923K)

Who's Moot?

Ok

>>based on the Cold War

It's set during the Cold War, but with robots. It's influenced mostly by James Bond films and doesn't take itself too seriously, with real world references.

>>has a female soldier literally called the Mother of Special Forces and the Legendary Soldier who invented CQC, gave birth in the middle of the battlefield with bullets

She is a mother archetype and is important to the main character's arch. She is still a feminine character.

It's not the same thing. You just don't understand the nuance because you are a simpleton.

>The best part is the defense literally always boils down to:
>>it's okay when Japan does it

The universities, media, government parties and NGOs in Japan are not overrun by shitstains obsessed with Critical Race Theory, Feminist Theory, Social Justice(which is not actually justice) and Political Correctness(which is not actually correct). So it IS actually different when Japan does it. If a Western game has a trap, tranny or something like that it is because the devs want to push a subversive agenda. If Japan does it, it's for different reasons.

so? no problem here right haha xd fuck me with a big black cock haha xd I love jews too btw xdd

>based EA
>fucking based
You mean Dice, that was all on them. I am sure Wilson liked it when one of his better selling game series fell flat on it's face because people from Dice kept insulting their core audience.

>MGS3 claims there were basically people with super powers during the Cold War. Why is that lack of realism fine?

Nothing in MGS is actually even based on real events. There is no rainforest in Russia. Operation Snake Eater was made up.

>I'm glad white "people" are finally getting what they deserve

If you want to get rid of White people then don't be surprised when White people try to get rid of you.

White people can't do shit, and the ones that are resisting are the minority.

imagine taking that post seriously

Lol do Wehraboos actually believe the Nazis were fighting a war in self defence?

Anglos declared the war on Germany first

It's not like Germany decided it was totally okay to have an ausflug in Poland and stay there indefinitely because why not, lmao.

Attached: 1552901672640.png (904x882, 914K)

>400,000
and the tens of millions of europeans on whose soil the war was largely fought
self centered amerilard

Attached: 1544614876403_0.jpg (500x373, 152K)

Germany invaded Poland first you white nigger

Retardation met with retardation

my great grandpa died on the uss arizona

based /pol/acks laughed my ass of at that video

>I am retarded
You could have just said it, we'd understand

>Implying mgs is supposed to be even remotely accurate
>Rainforest is russia
>There's a guy who fights using bees
>It's a series about giant mechs
What the fuck are you even on about

How did you get this value? Graph says 13%. Let me guess, you added Poland to Soviet Union you stupid fuck? If yes then holy shit, you are retarded.
Poland during WW2 was spitroasted by Germans and Soviets. Even after Soviets joined the Allies, they were purging polish soldiers and population in general.
> Basically you try to add losses of two enemies

I'm not sure how to respond to this considering you did not elaborate at all and instead just opted to call me stupid.

>died for the international jewry

So they were stupid people, good riddance

Yep, just memes bro. You keep laughing nervously though. Whites are waking up and there is nothing you can do about.

Fuck kikes.

Attached: 15410789724352.jpg (1300x956, 193K)

Because there's no agenda.

>give away everything you had
>get upset when people take it
your own fault

epic

Lmao no, lone retards are just gonna keep shooting places up until we have no individual human rights left in the western world, all taken away in the name of stopping right wing extremism

Metal gear never marketed itself as historically accurate.

>Given that many western people get their idea of WW2 in media

Sounds like a problem with the school system then, not videogames being unrealistic. If your kids have to learn about history from disposable entertainment media, you have fundamentally failed as a society

This. Probably a redditor who hasn't got over his "Yea Forums is a cool secret club" phase yet.

Your ancestors are the biggest cucks in history lmao.