What are some good mobile games available right now?

What are some good mobile games available right now?

Attached: 1534119008129.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Ridiculous fishing

I like dokkan and dragonball legends

No gachashit I hope.

i don't just want phone posters to leave, i genuinely want them to die

This masterpiece.

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-055040.jpg (2160x1080, 365K)

this

based

sage

Doopc

King of Dragon Pass. Apparently there's a sequel now but it's only on iOS at the moment.

the phone version sucks and as far as i know the sequel is incomplete

ALL Dragon Quest ports
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy IX
The World Ends with you
Monster Hunter Stories

You'll get your wish if hiroshimoot ever enacts his final solution of requiring phoneposters to need a pass in order to post.

I'm pretty into buriedbornes if you like dungeon crawlers

Terra Battle

Most phone IP's are range banned

Not even close to most. On top of that, there are many phone ips that are only range banned from posting pictures, not posting period.

>Granblue
>Azur Lane
>BDO Mobile

This

>All gachashit
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Do I even have to say it? Just go back.

They have high SSR rates, generous stamina, and great dev support. Those are really the only things necessary.

Also BDO has no gachashit. Its just fun to run around in an open world MMO when there's not much like it on the mobile market right now.

Fate/Grand Order
Granblue Fantasy

only poor zoomers and normies hate them

Attached: 3D83D6FB-EBBF-4FAD-B596-268A7496B6AE.jpg (1086x1762, 408K)

>Those are really the only things necessary.
It not being gachashit is pretty necessary if you're not a faggot.

Have fun not playing anything or playing overpriced 15+ year old ports, then. I have my Vita, 3DS, and Switch if I need anything more substantial but those are plenty entertaining for F2P when I'm in transit or at work.

>Gachashit
No, user. Zoomers are the only ones that play them.

Real zoomers don't even know what the word "gacha" means aside from ironic weebs. Don't pretend PUBG isn't the real zoomer mobage.

openmw
freedoom

RuneScape

Are you seriously defending gachashit? I'm fine with people admitting that they're shit but they're fine with shit as long it's a time sink. But like, you're honestly defending gacha and pretending it's better than literally anything else?

Anyone who plays gachashit has no business pulling rank on anyone.

Not exactly. You're in a mobile game thread. A market consisting of gachashit and overpriced 15+ year old ports. You can only play one of these for free, and free is always better than priced when it comes to a pointless time killing activity.

Every fucking video game ever made is a pointless time killing activity.

Glad you're finally understanding.

>You can only play one of these for free
What are you, a moralcuck?

Do you like gambling and .jpgs? if yes then play gacha shit, play Dokkan Battle the jpgs have animations n' shit.