Untitled

Attached: DEFbNv4XkAAWC8D.jpg (806x533, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_ekFX6H-7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I get it. It's only sightly amusing though

youtube.com/watch?v=t_ekFX6H-7Q

Attached: axel laughing.jpg (447x297, 54K)

CoM axel was fucking weird when it came to dialogue. like the writing makes him sound poetic. and re:com has much different voice direction than 2

Got it Memorized is a really dorky thing to say
but Commit it to memory is something an edgelord would way
how can you say this line so it actually sounds good/cool?

Probably something short like As if
Get it!?
Ya got it?!

A simple "Don't forget (it)" would be good, but it's probably too common for a cool catchphrase. Maybe something like "Think you can remember that?"
But that still sounds like cheesy anime dialogue to me. Fuck Axel.

I can't tell which one is worse, his catchfrase in 3 was pretty bad, I don't remember it being so cringey in 358 or even in 2

CoM on the gameboy was pure kino and the 3d Remake honestly ruined it for a generation who only played that.

CoM on GBA unrionically has the best writing in the series, I'm sure much of that stems from the fact that no one has to voice the fucking characters.
I'd much rather have "Commit it to memory," but I'm sure whatever alteration they used would include the word memory or some conjugation of it because of KH autism writing.
"It's gonna be one HELL of a show!" is still a personal favorite.

>Don't forget it
that actually sounds like the perfect balance
if he was saying that throughout CoM it would've made Sora more nervous about him forgetting his important memories while going further into Castle Oblivion
I'm thinking of all the times he said "Got it memorized" and replacing them with "Don't forget it", it makes each time sound much cooler

Attached: 2384928350237940283.jpg (684x1000, 329K)

I dunno user, I kinda liked how the characters acted in re:com, it was pretty cool to see Sora get angry as fuck. When he locked the door with Marluxia in there, that fucking pissed face, usually he can have some empathy for his enemies, but he gave no shits when it came to Marluxia.

This story had so much potential but shitting out a spin-off every two years and making them all Canon completely ruined it.

Re:CoM used pre-rendered cutscenes, so they couldn't tweak the lip movements for them. The dub has this awkward thing where they space out the lines to make sure it sort of synced

Well he was basically playing a triple agent during the entirety of CoM so he was being like that to make himself look a certain way to all parties

>Re:CoM used pre-rendered cutscenes
Why? KH1 and KH2 could get away with real time cutscenes just fine.

>GBA CoM will never get a revised version with the extra content of ReCoM

Why did CoM and Coded have such weird localizations compared to the rest? Like if this was his catchphrase why'd they change it in 2? Was it a different team or something?

>did you remember it?

Why was Chain of Memories so good? It's truthfully the best when it comes down to story in this series. The dark tone, the characters utilized, it was nice. Fuck the gameplay though.

Fuck if I know. The didn't even remaster them for 1.5, making them look like upscaled ass

Honestly I didn't mind it for Sora at least. Once you got Mega Flare that's all you did. One deck with instant Mega Flares, another with as many 9's and 0's you could fit.

>Lord of the Castle starts playing

Not hard to build decks. It is usually a good thing having one for bosses and another for the worlds.
The game really gives a bunch of options to different sleights, more with your friends.

And Clouds, since some will absorb any type of magic.

Gameplay is the best in the series for me. So many fun ways you can playthrough to break the game down the point you can play by only using 2 types of cards from the end of traverse town to the end

I alternated between Mega Flare and Ragnarok. Ragnarok cleaned house for those Neoshadows that hid underground.

Someone post best assassin Marluxia

>It's about time you gave me one hell of a show!
GBA Axel was god-tier

Attached: 1529372467793.jpg (293x326, 17K)

CoM axel was great, a psychopath who just wanted to usurp the organization. Too bad about everything that came after

Blame Roxas

It's pretty weird how Axel's quote only had context within Chain of Memories with the whole Sora's memories disappearing thing but then they somehow made it his iconic catchphrase.

Agreed, since I'm assuming in JP (which I haven't heard) he says something like "oboetaze", which would be a pretty informal version of "remember that". "Got it memorized" seems like a really odd thing to make a catch phrase.

It's "kiokushitaka" in Japanese

>Blame one of the best characters in the series
Alright, no. But we can blame Nomura.

Fuck kingdom hearts

Jupiter probably wrote it (Since KH as a proper franchise wasn't a thing yet). Guess they were a bunch of edgelords.

It was written by Daisuke Watanabe, who worked on KH1 and FFX (and XIII, but we'll overlook that).

The light novel translation is goat, keeps the good scripting from the GBA game, while keeping the stuff that got reworded for Re:CoM for plot purposes.