SPLATOON 2 MULTI DEMO/20% OFF FULL GAME

Alright, just got to level 10 in the Splatoon 2 demo, and I feel I've got most of my fun out of this game, should I buy the full game, because it is on sale, but again, I feel like I've had my fill of the multiplayer, is the main story worth the full game? What makes you keep coming back?

Attached: share_icon.jpg (1200x630, 360K)

I also want to mention that there is a free 7 day Nintendo Online trial that comes with the demo.

Why are you asking us? Make your own decisions.

Attached: 1486684623967.gif (540x386, 1.04M)

Splatoon 2 is a game you keep coming back to
How can you be done with it already WTF

playing at a higher rank give you more challenge and Salmon Run is always fun.

It's a fun game if you have a group of people to play with.

But I've gotten burned out on it, the glaring issues with lag, hit detection and awful matchmaking just make every match unfun.
I'd still recommend you play it though
t. 1400 hours

>Been kinda fond of Splatoon's style since the first game's reveal but never too interested
>Sequel announced, happy for the Splatfags but still don't really care
>Play a couple matches of the Splatoon 2 demo
>Instantly hooked and wanting to buy the whole game
I swear Nintendo has to have a group of phsycologists in every dev team, cause this is not normal.

Attached: descarga.jpg (253x199, 10K)

After 1200 hours I’m just burnt out
I hope they drop another big update to keep the game fresh

This game made me quit drinking because I need to focus to win.
I’m back to drinking now but for about 2 months this game dominated my life.

who cares? The game is full of sharks now and people ewith such good upgrades any newbies at this point would get crushed and single player is still a fucking bore to get through why are they even bothering to try and get new blood into a dying game when this year is the final splatfest?

Big updates are done. Sheldon's Picks are supposed to come out soon but they're the same Sheldon weapons from Splat1 with different specials and no new versions. More than lazy.

The base single player campaign is good but the Octo Expansion is incredible

How can you stand 1000+ hours of dealing with Timmies, teammates disconnect / throwing, and all that? 500 hours in and I gave up.

Sounds like you're just bad.

I have nearly 900 hours in this game. It's super fun, but there's so many fucking issues if you're competitive. My favorite is how in X rank you'll win 6 matches in a row and get like 4 points a win on average, but if you lose once it'll drop 60 points.

is there a way to get the witch outfit without buying an amibo?

>How can you stand 1000+ hours of dealing with Timmies, teammates disconnect / throwing, and all that?
Played TF2 back in the old days. You fags don't even know true multiplayer despair.

NFC tags

At least on 32v32 servers you wouldn’t notice people missing. Here is 3v4 is a steam roll.

The game is fun
And it's easy to turn your brain off and let time fly while fucking around in turf
Or joking around with friends in a vc

But you're right the shitters who don't know how to play the game are infuriating
Stop using the sploosh, stop using the jet squelched, stop using chargers, you're not good with them
Nfc stickers

Attached: Game_Screenshot_2019-03-16_09-19-22.png (1280x720, 339K)

>Team Fortress 2
>32v32 servers
Like i said, you don't know it. At least Spla2n doesn't have stalemates or time extensions.

Attached: 1551402721665.png (371x532, 281K)

explain further

I just chill out in Turf Wars. I don't have the time to get pissed at tossers in ranked mode (and Tower Control is the only rank mode I like anyway and Stingray fuckers ruin that mode).

Write amiibo data onto a writable nfc tag
Use it as an amiibo
It's simple

These are the only things inside the base of an amiibo. Just buy your own, flash them with the ID of whatever amiibo you want to spoof and there you go. Hell I think even Gamestop was selling a spoofing kit at one time.

Attached: 1524555178322.jpg (960x480, 263K)

Okay, where do I get amiibo IDs?

Well, I guess I should clarify more, is there more stuff to do, or is the whole game tgis one mode of mark your territory more than the opponent, wo far I've been maining the paint roller because I think it has more use than the guns.

If only there was SOME way to look up information on the internet. Like a search engine or something.

I don't know, I just don't know what else there is to do, there's the salmon mode, that's kinda fun, and hear there's a story mode but it's really short, if all there is left to do is the turf mode, just feela like that's it.

Rank mode unlocks at level 10 and has Splat Zones (keep one or two areas under your control or a certain period of time), Tower Control (be the first to ride a tower to the goal in your enemy's territory), and Clam Blitz (get mad at your team being retards seems to be the only goal in this mode). There's also Salmon Run that's open at certain times that's a 4 player co-op survival mode where you gather eggs while killing waves of enemies and bosses.

>Stop using the sploosh, stop using the jet squelched, stop using chargers, you're not good with them
What if I just find those weapons fun.

You forgot Rainmaker (carry a special gun to the enemy goal).

Oooh, didn't know about the other two modes (tower control/clam blitz) I guess I'll play a bit longer then.

Have you even tried the ranked mode yet? It's where the most fun of the game is to be had. If you've only been playing normal mode then you haven't even played the game yet.

Octo Canyon's easy and boring so if that's all you're gonna play it's not worth it. But on the other hand Octo Expansion's fucking excellent.

Then go play turf war
Stay out of my ranked games if you feel like throwing matches

Most people are upset that single player mechanics aren’t implemented in the multiplayer

So that should tell you if it’s good.
Though to be frank, the Octoexpansion DLC is easily the best single player campaign in existence of both Splatoon games

>Stop using the sploosh, stop using the jet squelched, stop using chargers, you're not good with them
Aside from chargers, I don't use any of those weapons. I mainly use Splattershots and Dualies. Sometimes .52 gal and splatlings.

And what would you say the average length of both story modes would be user?

So is ranked the same gameplay wise as turf, only with it being, well ranked.

Oh yeah, don't know how I forgot that since I like the mode.

No, there are actual objectives that aren't "paint the floor," go watch a youtube video. Turf is boring as shit and I only play it in Splatfest despite having nearly 2k hours in the game.

Since there is no more big updates should I till buy the game, or wait for splatoon 3, I would be mad if they announce the new game after I bought the 2 within few week

There are four ranked modes with different objectives.

Splat Zones - control one or more zones with your ink to run out your team's timer, enemy team trying to do the same.

Rainmaker - Take the weapon/objective to the enemy base and slam dunk it on a pedestal

Tower Control - Ride a slow-moving tower along a predetermined track (you have to be on it to push it) to the enemy base, they are trying to push the same tower (think tf2 payload but you there's one payload and both teams want to push it opposite directions)

Clam Blitz - Hard to describe, look it up. Collect clams and combine 10 to break the enemy barrier, then dump as many as your team can in while its down.

Also submitted too soon, but Octo Expansion is fantastic, significantly better than the base singleplayer, which is already decently fun.

Oh shit just remembered the most important thing I needed to ask, is the online still, I mean after NSO happened is the player base still active enough, everything seems fine, but this is a free weekend after all.

I don't why people would think for even a second online would """"die"""", this game has sold like 12 million, you still find matches as fast as day 1, fucking S1 still has an active playerbase. This isn't some shitty korean MMO.

I picked up the game about two weeks ago, and online's been fine.

very

The online is absolutely populated, and the plaza was full of "guess I'm spending $20" when paid online hit.

How was I supposed to know, I'm originally a Sony guy, I don't know much about the happenings with Nintendo I stopped having fun with Sony games and the switch feels like a breath of freah air btw.

Might as well, you already sound like a Nintendumbo.

Man, nintendo must really be desperate to get people to pay for their garbage service huh

It didn't tell me which specific type of NFC I need

That information is really easy to find too.

Here, I'll even give you a hint to start off your lazy quest.

Content updates (new weapons, new stages) for Splatoon 2 have stopped. From here on we'll just get new shifty stations for splatfests. Sales have also slowed down in Japan, I guess that's why they're giving out demos and free 7 days online play. Looks like they're gearing up for Splatoon 3.
Online play is still crowded despite paid online. You'd be surprised at how many people bought Switch just for Splatoon 2, they're not going to throw away all that thousands of hours of progress grinding fresh looking sets and creating pures.

I found a thing from 2015 nintendo never tried to fix this? Are they that lazy? Oh well, that's good news for me then now I just need to find a store that sells NFCs since I don't have any money

Yeah, I guess that did sound a little shilly, was just trying to get the thread going so I could ask questions.

Well now i'm conflicted as to wether it'd be better to wait and see if Splatoon 3 comes out or not.

It's not really fixable due to the nature of NFC data.

I say wait for the next game just like people waiting for dragonball xenoverse 3

They can't fix it. Fixing it would require shutting out the entirety of the older amiibo line, and making a more secure amiibo would cost more and you'd have to incorporate support for both the original and new generation.

Overall, it's just not worth it for them to do so.

Anyway, NFCs aren't hard to find at all, and you can easily buy them in bulk for a very low price. You really just need a means to flash the things.

It's not even announced yet.
Everyone's just speculating it's currently in the works.

Any ideas on how to flash them? And if this is so easy, can putting PKhex on thw switch be done in the same way? Nintendo is shit and so is Gamefreak when it comes to Pokemon so if that game is worth anything I'd rather have thee ability to get what I want when I want without putting up with their nonsense for a year

If your phone has NFC capabilities then you just use that to flash the chip and you're done.

You'll have to look it up yourself. But you will need an Android device with NFC read/write capability.

Failing that, some user mentioned there's an amiibo flasher thing the GameShark team made. That may be a quicker solution, though much more expensive.

Wonderful just checked my phone and I have it, I just need to go look for the actual NFCs now and the data itself. I'll never pay for an amiibo thanks to this, thanks user

Fags like you need to get a job

>I'll never pay for an amiibo thanks to this, thanks user
You're meant to buy the figure and just get extra shit, poorfag.

werent there new ranked modes that were datamined? one with an eightball and another with a rocket or some shit. whatever happened to those?

>GIVE MORE MONEY TO NINTENDO REEEEEE
Based retards

Attached: 1484286413010.png (540x452, 265K)

>My Head is a gross pure set of all run speed up
>Don’t need to fight just run right by people
GG 2 EZ Boys

Ranked modes, better opponents and a million different weapons that often play nothing alike. The biggest problem of Splatoon is grinding rank to get to the good stuff, especially in salmon run where sub-Profreshional is hard-coded babymode.

Scrapped. 8 ball was used in Octo Expansion and the rocket was never used for anything.

Most of us changed our minds when shifty stations had them and they all sucked.

They’ll probably be Splatoon 3
(2 but with more updates and game rebalancing)
Also where’s my hardcore metal gear Splatoon and Jet set Radio spin off Nintendo?
I want to see these squid kids do more than just fuck around on their phones like real kids

is the octo expansion on sale? burned out on splatoon 2 multi (especially since I played a shit ton of splatoon 1)

Well Tetris 99 can only take you so far

Attached: D3C3FC17-CCA4-4E6E-8366-AA4944AC54D0.jpg (1334x607, 378K)

What makes the main game so boring compared to Splatoon 1 and Salmon Run? I can't stand playing it.

Unfortunately people dropped $20 for a shitty service like it was nothing instead of giving nintendo the middle finger, as expected.

Fuck off you cancerous cocksuckers