How do I fight this massive homo tool?

How do I fight this massive homo tool?

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Is this a joke?

grab his tail then spin him around, then throw him off the platform

Attached: be the straight man.png (914x522, 369K)

on local

Bowser is fucking horseshit onlins.

play zelda

Attached: __princess_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_a_link_between_worlds_and_etc_drawn_by_kowarisan__da98df3b6b3c7 (688x630, 59K)

its only ever fucking Guatemalan children that are playing it through their fucking potato routers wired with mud and shit. dealing with a frame 6 command grab while wading through 40 frames of input lag on top of all the normal input lag is hellish. They always always have dumb bullshit rules like 3 stock 3 minutes

With your penis

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Wrong. Guatemalan players use DK because of the banana plantations.

Only Amerifat Clydes, ten year old Billy and bara furries use Bowser.

he's massive combo bate, bowser makes 1 mistake and he's practically dead. Don't be above or below him, like most characters.

so long ___ bowser

Bows is massive combo bait and has a shitty recovery.
If he takes any good hit offstage then he loses his stock unless some miracle occurs in which case do it again.

Attached: 1383526195428.jpg (251x229, 6K)

See? Everyone knows how to beat massive homo tool

Suck his cock gently.

he has a big hitbox, so it's not very difficult to combo him

Attached: 123120.png (500x476, 277K)

Attached: 1550282472782.png (800x800, 416K)

Other than combobait, use characters with fast projectiles and camp him. His Fair, Bair and Nair all autocancel on shorthop so look out for those and use a disjointed if you can. He autocancels on shorthop, but otherwise has massive landing lag so punish. He will try to grab you at around 0-23% so avoid it. DON'T GETUP ATTACK WHEN GRABBING THE LEDGE he can kill you at around 40% if you do that, even less if he parries. And finally, if you have a long lasting disjointed Upair, try to juggle him, if you don't have one don't even try, his down-special will kill you.

Use thunder.

>playing chu
Gross

Yes i know, but that can be solved by using thunder.