No games
Not a single game will work properly
You can't "own" your game
Fuck this shit, dead on arrival

Because Google.

game cases take up space on your desk

>trusting google
>ever

Attached: scratch is tired of your bullshit.jpg (542x419, 24K)

Attached: future of gaming.webm (1240x892, 1.63M)

why are you putting them on your desk get a shelf like everyone else you mong

Attached: 1523846958122.jpg (364x229, 27K)

I honestly will never buy it, no matter how good it is
If it turns out awesome and crushes the competition, I will quit video games once and for all

It's even worse than digital games because you can't even have the files in your PC
Doesn't work without internet
Doesn't work even with obscene connection speeds
Artifacts due to compression of the video
Input lag
Lower audio quality due to compression
I can do this all day user...

You can't get "A" stadia
It's a service not a physical product

20gb/hr
latency
Shit that's enough on its' own

So this is just a revamped On Live?

That retarded name alone is the reason why it won't take off, as bad as One and Google+.

Attached: future of gaming 2.webm (752x398, 1.49M)

May as well sell your soul for the right to pretend to own something valuable

Google+ dying really killed the momentum for me.
Personally, I'm putting my money on xCloud.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Funny, I didn't need to rent a Google spybox to do or not do any of those things. So why do you act like this is somehow exclusive to this hardware?

Because it was still lagging with a perfect 1gig connection to a server one room away.

>cheats will just screengrab

>hackers will be shut down immediately from google's end
doesnt stop people without memelord streaming garbage from hacking/cheating on their PCs with all the software on it
>cheaters will be banned
see above
>stops meme console wars
no it wont
>brings more people together by being one central unit
exact opposite, its essentially just another stupid console
>everyone can play immediately when game releases
because surely, a 15-30 minute download is the end of the world right
>puts memestop to an absolute end
gamestop was already going out of business rapidly because physical is a relic of the past now
>can still use your own keyboard and mouse
big deal

thats why you shouldnt.
also obligatory
>input lag
>submitting like a good cuck to googles extreme leftist propaganda
>banned for wrongthink, opinions are not allowed
>supporting consumer hostility
and so on

Attached: 1553031358452.jpg (750x980, 471K)

this might fix latency issues

Cause we'll call you a Goober and make fun of you

Attached: 2 Goofy Goober's.png (1600x900, 1.5M)

>Latency
>We don't know the catalogue
>We dont know the price
I'd say those are 3 good reasons.

Thats a lot of input lag.

I don't care what you waste your money on, user.

That being said, consider buying drugs instead.

Attached: STD.png (439x360, 67K)

Lol, you mean every can queue in the server for their single player game

holy shit that input lag

rofl

>input lag
>no game ownership
>botnet (for real this time)

>cloud gaming
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: mega-laugh.gif (500x280, 332K)

>I dont 'own' a copy
>no mods
>internet goes down, you cant play
>stadia service goes down, you cant play

fuck this cancer.

Pack it up, Stadia is done. If they have latency issues on their world premiere demo, there's no way it's going to work in the real world.

>every game launch is now like an MMO launch
i'll be back to remind you that you asked for it

Test

>pay $80 for a brand new chrome browser window
>watch an "alt-right" unapproved Youtube video
>lose all browser windows forever

Because you will be giving the publishers the power to erase games from the existence.

And its not even a matter of "if", they tried several, SEVERAL times already, but with Stadia exclusive games, that will finally be reality.

this

either fix that shit right now or dont release this shit

he yanks the cord out because he's frustrated, right?

Fuck all leftists and fuck Google.

input lag

I just want a GF. No more games

no see, if that was the case the offending video would have already been removed before you could've seen it, user

You can't fix physics unless someone finds a way to transport data faster than light.

>we need a controller for two extra stupid buttons
>Ok just slap some dumb colors underneath the joysticks on an Xbone controller, make the D-pad shittier and give it some dual shock triggers so it's slightly different

>dont use the proper pronouns
>banned and your entire game library disappears
lol you have to be an idiot to give google money or control over gaming

You've already got one!

>Demos at their own show
>THAT much input lag
This is going to be unplayable, another nail in the streaming game meme coffin.

>tfw now we have a brand new type of shill in Yea Forums doing viral marketing
As if we needed yet another company trying to shill their shit here

You are a shill or a retard. Nobody likes the idea of streaming games. Nobody likes the concept of not even owning the fucking games you play. No one (especially here) likes google. We only use google because it’s a necessity in piss world. Go the fuck back to your gay little self driving car pet projects.

Hahaha you're a faggot. I've had so many pussies during my highschool days and im still getting them today. my gf is calling me for more sex, seeya loser.

t.Chad

HAHAHAHAAHAH DOA

>could make the most powerful gaming PC's in the world for this
>use poorfag AMD shit

I'd still like to actualy own my games. If my internet goes down for some reason I can still play my games offline. With Stadia you are litteraly handing all control over to google.

The shilling is getting too obvious.

>Ads in between gameplay

>Pay $5 to finish your game goyim!

>people unironically want gamestop to die
They aren't the best store but they're one of the few places keeping physical games alive.

Don't forget that any games with wrongthink will be censored. Stuff like Kingdom Come would be pulled from the store when the dev says something about diversity on twitter.

no japanese support
no japanese industry support
no waifus
no vr
just onions

You know, with the whole debate about whether or not you actually own games by owning them digitally, I'm wondering about something. Are games that are exclusive to these kinds of devices where there's no physical copies of them whatsoever just going to stop existing after a certain point? I mean, it's true that physical media eventually rots and decays, but what about the already existing digital games that just no longer exist because of whatever reason? The Scott Pilgrim game comes to mind.

Revelations predicted this happening.

AI is Mark of the Beast

Fucking Phil Harrison!
The PS3@Home™ Guy that duped so many people into thinking that was the new hot shit
Then went to Atari and shoved that shit into the Ground!
Then he vanished and TADA!
Fucking CLOUD GAMING

HAHHAHA
Fuck that Scummy pos and his American Corp attitude

>GameTheorist
Fucking hell, the walking talking AD

Attached: Void lands a bad chrono.gif (213x201, 429K)

Once again demonstrating that Californians and the entire west coast has no idea how to do business. Yet while simultaneously stifling any new competitors via incumbency and money.

Fuck you google you are shit company and deserve to fail.

>there's no physical copies of them whatsoever
thats just the same as all other digitally distributed games, it's just in the hands of even less people

Browser games can come back with this? I don't give a shit about these dumb games i just want things like ddtank and habbo happening again

Unless the developers release a downloadable version of the game somewhere else, every Stadia exclusive is doomed to disappear at some point.

Attached: rt_screenshot_07.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

because you have shitty internet

Attached: gat eem.webm (640x640, 1.06M)

Browser games at the fucking mobile games of the 2000s
Inferior to real games in every way, they're what you played if your mom didn't buy you any real games and you were too dumb to pirate any

Everything is doomed to disappear one day
Even you

The only benefit is how many devices you can use it on. It would be nice to play things like Crusader Kings 2 or Divinity Original Sin on my phone with this.

"Let me put this gun on my head and pull the trigger because there's the possibility of getting hit by a stray bullet".

Yeah, but some things are going to disappear a lot sooner
Like you

can't edit the ini file to change motion-sickness-inducing field of view because the devs didn't add a slider in the menu

>Everything is doomed to disappear one day
At least I would have control before something I own disappears. Google can just tell me to fuck off and take away my games or shut them down due to licencing issues (happened with Alan Wake until Microsoft paid for the licencing fees)

Massive earthquake that decimates the entirety of south California when?

Also has input lag out of the ass

Attached: 1553033299788.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

To be fair, his controller is plugged into something else and not that screen. It could be a misconception, but I doubt it.

Attached: 1447367505768.jpg (746x718, 214K)

hey man some of them were cool, ddtank was fun

>The Scott Pilgrim game comes to mind.

It's still playable on RPSC3 though.

>4K
With shitty compression artifacts. I hate this meme of calling upscaled, compressed, or checkerboarded stuff 4k.

This is literally the blackest retard nigger shit I have ever seen. Brenton Tarrant wouldn’t allow this.

>Once again demonstrating that Californians and the entire west coast has no idea how to do business.
ceo.com/miscellaneous/states-with-the-most-fortune-500-companies

(((They))) want everyone to move to cloud computing because they want to control all the worlds computers. In the future, goyim wont own their own computers. You'll petition Google to let you use theirs for approved purposes.

This is nauseating and considering it's the best case scenario already, this is completely DOA.

The biggest killer is ISP data caps. If Google doesn't address that problem then Stadia really is DOA.

Dumb fucking goyim, why are they so fucking stupid?(because they are not G.d’s chosen)

that tmnt game that came out few years ago was a digital exclusive
there's no way to actually get it now

>ISP data caps
Is this a Euro thing? I've never heard of it inside the United States. My problem isn't a data cap it's just awful fucking internet.

Was that the really awful one that Platinum made?

it's literally every major isp. unless you have a small isp which explicitly states otherwise, you do have a cap.

>Tell me why I shouldn't get a STADIA.

Because there won't be a Stadia. It'snot a thing you buy, it's a service that likely won't work as advertised. Feel free to throw your money at it all you want though.

>stops meme console wars
You could always start by not subscribing to the notion you are important for staying loyal to a company that doesn't care about you at all.

yeah
since it was removed from all stores you can't legaly obtain it nowdays

For the same reason you shouldn't get a YouTube, or a Netflix, or a Twitch.tv. Because they're online services which don't exist as physical products, you retard.

It's either hard caps or the ISP is going to throttle you if you use too much data per month.

Yes, fag. Just buy a console made by only the second or 3rd most evil company on planet earth. What could possibly go wrong?

>mfw people who don't realize they have a datacap and they get uncharged for streaming too much Stadia

Attached: Obama-Laugh.jpg (3528x2449, 1.44M)

Then I have never hit it with any of them so it isn't an issue.

Attached: 1467155478524.gif (480x270, 955K)

It happened to me when I tried out a month of PSNow. I'm not gonna fork over another 50-70 bucks for no data cap plan either. It fucking sucks.

But can you illegally obtain it?

The imput lag alone will turn gamers off this shit. Normies will be turned off by the fact that their internet is shit.

stop lying, dude. i download over a TB a month and Spectrum doesn't throttle me at all. and i live in a literally who state

Attached: 411 - ZuAeaGp.jpg (400x400, 25K)

no idea if there's some pirated copies out there

Fuck Google

I won't touch this spyhardware with a ten foot pole.

People don't want to stream games and be at the mercy of Google

Is my understanding right? Does "streaming" literally mean the processing power is somewhere else in the world?
Wouldn't that take the latency through the fucking roof?

Attached: whatthefuck.png (446x1000, 790K)

will be great if you have fiber internet. Otherwise I hope you like turn based games.

Do they really not understand the importance of lag? Outside of turn based games this isn't going to work well. I tried Google Stream and while it was interesting as a tech demo and was functional, it was very, very far from a smooth experience between the input lag and low quality A/V output.

>datacap is an issue
>in a world where Netflix, Youtube and Twitch exists and are sucessfull

Not even then. They needed to sell this to consumers by convincing us the lag was dealt with. They didn't even try to address it.

>They didn't even try to address it.
Because it's still a huge problem.

You can't cheat, all you have access to is a data stream. The only interaction between you and the game are inputs. There's no desktop, no UI overlay, it's literally just a stream of a video game.

Comcast, the largest broadband company in the U.S., has data caps in most of their markets.

Attached: comcast data cap slingtv.jpg (2048x1536, 358K)

Streaming videos and movies is literally incomparable to streaming video games.

Oh fuck if it is the future mods will no longer exist anymore, hou can i live without playing gta sa with sonic as CJ

Played it during the beta for the free copy of Ass Creed Odyssey, it was alright. If it's the same amount of lag for 4K HDR, I might try it.

Stadia is the gentleman's choice for games that require true skill and brainpower such as Chess and other turnbased masterpieces. Millennial kiddies are seething because the future has no room for their primitive shooting games. Evolve or be left behind.

>multiplayer games
>on that level of initial latency.

It's not a problem if you have Google Fiber™ which surely is already available and purchasable in your region!

top kek at the cat in the back. literally the scooby doo running animation

>lags and looks like shit on lan connection
>implying it will run even in 144p on my 10mbps net

>send inputs
>receive video and audio
>incomparable

No one outside of faggotfornia uses comcast.

Think of all the games that will be KILLED

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 4K)

>Have to wait 5 seconds before your inputs actually start inputting

I use teamviewer to connect to my computer while I'm away from home all the time and the input lag is unbearable even for something like typing in notepad. How is google going to deal with that?

Google Fiber has been "coming soon" to my area for nearly a fucking decade. When's it going to get here already?

No Games
Garbage controller.

Make sure you tag yourself when for google's crawlers

It means that you need to live close to a data center, which Google already manages with YouTube.

Wrong.

Attached: top isps.png (1024x731, 162K)

Differences are:
>input lag
>no buffering allowed: video stream has to be stable

If you solve those two challenges, it should work perfectly.

Previous Google Fiber rep here.

They recently pulled out of Louisville due to their new experimental shallow trenching for fiber lines turned out to be a shit show. The epoxy used to keep the fiber embedded in the shallow trenches were completely fucked and caused more damage than good. Because of that, they have no plans on expanding to new markets anytime soon.

There are -technically- two fiber lines that aren't on the roadmap. One in Boise Idaho, the other in Phoenix Arizona. These are used for their ambassador/sales/tech support call centers and transformed into mini Google campuses, so; best bet if they do expand, it'll be in those two cities.

And for you califags, Webpass is run by Google Fiber, and there is straight up GF in San Antonio.

>people don't remember onlive
>people don't remember project stream

Attached: howonliveworks1.png (596x600, 871K)

>tfw local fiber companies are slowly loosening Mediacom's grip on the market
Fuck this Iowan monstrosity

>cheaters will be banned

>Trump voters will be banned.
>Cis scum shitlords will be blocked.
>toxic males will be unpersonned.
>christians will be crucified.

Attached: google sjw scum, anita, valkenburg.jpg (720x540, 109K)

Offcourse there will be lag.
Some games this is a no issue, others will be a matter of tolerance.
Never said there wasn't a difference.
But google isnt doing some new magical shit. Its just adapting shit that is already being done by them through other services.

Many people play games on TVs with so much processing lag that the pixels might as well have been coming from a datacenter. Not everyone knows or bothers to enable game mode.

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>always online
>extreme DRM where you can't even own games
>extreme lag
>probable paid subscription
>always phoning home
>botnet
>social shit
>streamer shit
>no modding
It's like they took everything good about video games and removed it.

Attached: uIFgXww.png (1177x615, 973K)

Do you not realize those are all memes and onlive worked fine?

Ouya 2

Funny thing is, you COULD make it work if you had a team dedicated to develope and optimize games with streaming in mind from the get go, but I wouldn't bet money on it happening.

>15-30 minute download
Do you live on the fucking moon or just using poorfag dial up? It's 10 seconds MAXIMUM to download 100GB for me.

>a STADIA
Because there IS no "a Stadia," you idiot.

OnLive 2

That's what I'm saying. The main problem with OnLive was that it was capped at 720p and 3 Mbps. Most people on here are too young to remember. Google is using much better data centers and probably HEVC or AV1.

Attached: Onlive 2011-01-10 03-25-02-10.png (1296x758, 1.77M)

Theres other competition user. Comcast is competing with 5 other isps in 49 other states.

Euro here. Never heard of data caps used on our connections. Flat rates are the standard here

It's ogre

until i hear a "recommend internet speed/bandwidth for optimal play" from an official source, its all up in the air.

Not him but I'm stuck with two choices and both have data caps.

Some area actually stuck with them unless you're willing pay $100 more for unlimited

I wish. It's always been Comcast cable vs shit AT&T DSL. They know to how to collude with each other and not compete over markets.

They already had an open beta called Project Stream, retards.

>cheaters will be banned
These issues are way less prevalent than consolewarrior morons would have you believe.
>stops meme console wars
That doesn't make any sense, I think you're in a telemarketer stupor, boy.
Also doesn't make any sense, it's not bringing people together by being one system.
Shock and awe, so can we right now.
I think gamestop is already doing an amazing job of that themselves.
Just like playing on PC! Oh wait.

sounds like every console to me.

Do you use Comcast?

>controller connects to wifi
Can't even play it on the go, which is the literal only use for this I can imagine.

This shit is bombing and in a year nobody will remember it. Screencap this.

I doubt it, google would never use hevc and vp9/av1 are too expensive for real time streaming (you would need an fpga or asic for each stream)
They probably use 264 or vp8

America is fucking retarded. What is literally Texas, Mississippi and Alabama the only smart people? I live in the faggot IL, but never used Crapcast because I knew it sucked for years.

I hope it fails and google actually makes a financial loss for once.

I suspect that they are using Google’s VP9 video codec rather than the h.264 most other services have relied on which may give them certain advantages in quality and compression speed. Will be interesting to see a more detailed write-up on their approach. I’m super curious to know more about things like how the game files are stored server side. Is the whole game kept in a RAM disk on a shared file server? Games aren’t yet designed to take advantage of some of the crazy things you could try in a server setting that would never work on consumer level hardware.

Well my area has around 3 to 4 isps so it ust suck living in California.

Hughesnet saddled me with a 20gb a month data cap that I had to grow up with for years, I played World of Warcraft like that with a latency of 800 at best.

When you would download more than 20gb they would shut off your service too. I'm still embittered about it.

I don't live in California user.

good for you

Attached: 1513020831666-MainMap-copy.png (2400x1697, 3.68M)

Still looks like less lag than every flatscreen TV I've ever played on.

latency and quality.
check twitter. people already reported a high latency.
and thats with the servers being on the premise. aka directly attached to whatever they were using there. its only gonna be worse for home users or god fobid mobile users.

Attached: becca shrug.png (760x579, 459K)

Sucks, man. My house somehow used 96GB yesterday alone. My brother rented BLOPS4 because he wanted me to play Blackout with him but there's a fucking 100GB download I can't justify.

Attached: 80 dollars.png (1184x724, 41K)

Im sorry if your living in the west coast user.

NN was such a jewish lie its insane how people fell for graphs like yours.

Attached: playing on stadia.gif (500x280, 1021K)

>burgerland garbage internet saves us all from the dark future
You should be thanking comcast now user. This shitfest will fail because of crappy internet.
Hell, not just games, imagine the kind of tracking botnet dystopia you could create with more bandwidth and fiber everywhere. At this point I don't even mind getting jewed by comcast when you think about what silicon valley would create with actually functioning infrastructure.

the amount of "screencap this" posts is becoming ridiculous. screencap your own shit faggot.

>tfw live near backbone of east coast internet
>only have 1 real choice in ISP
>google stopped rolling out fiber about 15 minutes away
>only expensive ass apartments

It's probably worse than the map is showing where I'm at. We've got Spectrum mostly and AT&T if you live in the right areas. Both are shysters. Technically we have Google as well, but they rolled out to about two neighborhoods and stopped when they restructured into Alphabet.

NC fag?

>another live service
>will be laggy as shit
>google can take away your game at a moments notice becuse you were a bad goy

>imagine the kind of tracking botnet dystopia you could create with more bandwidth and fiber everywhere.
If you just had more hackers working for your shit instead of against you'd never have this problem to begin with.

Of course letting more corrupt in control = shitty life on Earth. You're all only to blame, you let it happen.

nope, close

Attached: sperm bill.jpg (759x795, 75K)

>the shills can't even come up with good reasons for streaming games
There is absolutely no circumstance whatsoever where I'm going to allow a company like Google to have complete and total control over my access to videogames.

sadly even if this fails google won't feel anything

they will just shut it down unceremoniously

I legitimately forgot the name of this thing today.

Tried talking to a friend about it and I couldn't remember it at all

Attached: 1428523602038-1.png (652x720, 270K)

I'm thinking about those stupid licensing arrangements that get games to be taken off stores. Shit like Deadpool, TMNT, BfME 1&2, etc. At least with Steam, you can still download it if you bought it.

don't forget that if your Internet fluctuates even slightly, your game experience is gonna get fucked up

Imagine trying to fight a really demanding boss

Cool story, bro

>not having error correction
even shitty over the air TV has this user

>tfw GA was my second guess
that fucking bill kek

Attached: 968741687.jpg (638x911, 74K)

>extremely expensive judging by released specs
>pointlessly because it's a cloud console
>once it stops supporting games they are gone for all time
>cloud
>implying fiber anywhere but a handful of areas in the US
>zero upload speed over traditional net
>implying market for this

>really demanding boss
Don't worry, as games get redesigned for streaming they will avoid anything too demanding. It will be a relaxing and casual experience, almost like a mobile game. Not only is this a better experience for the Cloud, but it's more inclusive for women and underrepresented groups, who are the future of gaming.
Don't worry, the gaming industry already knows this and has made it 50% of the way there already.

you don't need fiber, tho

it gonna be great for the individual, but horrible for the industry and gamers as a group in the long run.

More like breaks the competition day 1, just like when Chrome came out.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I tried streaming some games on my Shield and the response time felt like 10ms. I'm pretty sure Google can shit on Nvidia in terms of connection speed/latency.

aren't there laws against monopolies? it's literally impossible for another company to break into this market

This will be your life
a stream of neverending pajeets to handle you

Attached: 1452215524463.png (453x2312, 47K)

Guys I just got back from the doctor's office. It turns out, I have Stadia.

Attached: 29847981651.png (637x448, 367K)

>it gonna be great for the individual
No it isn't.

laws are selectively enforced
the head of the FCC literally worked for verizon

I knew I saw something like that last year already. What's with the push for cloud gaming?
youtube.com/watch?v=8syz2io9D1Q

Attached: pajeet posters on g.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Are you an idiot?

Attached: 1533386877828.jpg (500x514, 27K)

if you want a decent online experience you'll need a good upload speeds, consistent upload speeds, EVERYTHING will be streamed, the only reason most games play as well as they do is the bulk of assets being client side

if everything is server side? There's practically nothing but AT&T/Google Fiber that can handle it, and they're in a fraction of the country

you don't need good upload speeds at all, retard, sending some keypresses can be done on dial up

hope you all enjoy resetera shutting your account down by complaining to google if they see you doing something "problematic"

Elaborate. Sounds like this guy gets in somewhat high position and leaves a company after 2-3 years

this

Turn off some of the fancy settings that are useless for games. Most if not all TVs also have a gaming mode that turn off all that shit for you

Wasn't Comcast also lobbying against Google Fiber, saying that it's unfair that Google Fiber offers faster and cheaper Internet?

Some user said it shares the name with an artificial sweetner
amerimutts i swear

Attached: 1509717937467.jpg (3264x2448, 823K)

fuck, if it's that bad on googles stage i would hate to see how bad it is on your internet

When did Comcast beat time Warner in CA?

Where do you get that shit?

>press button to jump
>character jumps a second later

I could probably pick a few for a D&D campaign... well maybe a one-shot.

probably the last time they merged with whomever

Isn't the Nvidia shield for inhome streaming from your pc? That's a whole different story. This streams from some Google servers that are probably far away from your town. There's no technology that can magically connect to a machine outside your network below 10ms. This shit is not feasible at all with nowadays technology.

TWC doesn't exist anymore. It's Charter (autism) Spectrum now

>not measuring your life and success via the mounds you grow

Attached: darksoulsiii2-640x247.jpg (640x247, 29K)

>nowadays technology

Speed of light limitation can't be circumvented with any technology.
>tfw google gets cucked by the universe

20gb/hour

>be american
>watching videos/streams alone in 1080p 60fps quickly rapes my 1tb monthly
>with youtube/twitch shitty bitrates
This shit ain't gonna work. It's going to be laggy, look like crap, and destroy people's internet bills.

Unless google gives everyone free fiber lines, it's gonna fail.

B-but the wizards at Google made magic technology that can somehow bypass all of the limitations!! Just get excited already ffs!! This is an amazing product for big Corp, goddamn it!!

It's so companies can monetize you harder. Selling games 'as a service' versus giving you something you can install 'forever' means they get to collect rent from you for accessing games forever

>Consider the following
>Some people are retarded.
>Society should pander to stupid people.

Good thinking! Act like a retard so you'll blend in when they take over.

>muh sony streambox is better than your nintendo streambox
>just buy a pc idiots
>input lag is awful
>hurr get better internet
>but the game is clearly trash
>hurr get better internet
>i got banned again for assuming someone's gender
>you're telling me this obscure developer is making their own stream service how many more do we need?
>member when we could just buy games and own them?
>shut up faggot renting air is the future
>why are they censoring x? Can I mod this?
>No
>why the fuck I'm paying for this shit when the game is a goddamn movie?
>shut up fag you can't get Death Stranding on your stream service do you?

Attached: jazzmusic.gif (500x418, 186K)

I thought that century link was bigger
Now I understand why at my job everybody wants that Google or Amazon buys it

>What's with the push for cloud gaming?
Running a thin client is much cheaper than running a full computer. But the latency issue can not be solved unless we're in a future that has quantum pairing to eliminate that latency.

We're not in the future and this is not something to invest in at all.

Congratulations, you've successfully argued with a Google pajeet! Your arguments will be collected and sent back to the hive for further processing.

>'Think of the children!' platform
Impressed but not interested.

Attached: 1491786477879.jpg (364x400, 24K)

It will never be as good as just running it on your own machine.

Someone ultimately has to pay for that hardware you're using, though. And datacenter equipment is more expensive than consumer gear.
Of course you're not gaming all the time, so you could timeshare it, but I would bet there's a lot of clustering where people play at the same time of day mostly. When you think about the massive overhead in infrastructure for streaming and the fact that you need to spread out the locations to be close to customers, it doesn't sound like a great deal desu.

Because it's double the lag of a pc even at the same fps

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20-15-18-29-83.png (1920x1080, 711K)

Internet connection goes out and suddenly you can't play any games.

Learned my lesson on that years ago when I had a power outage that lasted for a week. Had nothing I could do except do except go through books I'd read several times already.

When I later finally took the dive and got a handheld to mess with I got plenty of actual games on it to play, physical copies, and when an outage happened again I was able to chill out playing games the whole time.

You don't realize just how fucked up it is to be unable to do anything without an internet connection until suddenly it just happens. Or fuck you end up a situation like City of Heroes where you can no longer play it because the servers shut down. Having physical copies of these games lets you revisit them in a few years no matter what.

Why is PC lag so bad? 60 fps is 16ms for frame time alone, that really goes to 80ms?? Jesus, modern software/hardware is designed like shit.
Also lol @ poor xbox

>You can't fix physics unless someone finds a way to transport data faster than light.
Thinking of this, it's really sad that we are already this close to the limit of intormation transmission. Unless the whole cable infrastructure is rebuild with some new undiscovered technology, we are all fucked by physic.

so how long do you think the line will get Yea Forums

Attached: 4527496344.jpg (1825x665, 97K)

Im just wondering, with the gaming moving to 4k and aiming at 8k in the near future, how a streaming service like this can even compete with that?
Even the PS Now stream PS4 games only at 720p, if google will reach 1080p, it will still be below the standard quality at the PS5 release.

This one is specific for playing with youtubers.

I don't think 8k gaming will be a thing on the next generation.

If it works, great, but I'm on a 12mbps connection and I guarantee it won't work perfectly on that. USA in general is pretty mediocre with internet speeds, doubt this'll end traditional console / PC gaming.

There's a very very small chance that Tachyon actually do exist, and that would allow for faster than light communication.

>There's a very very small chance that Tachyon actually do exist, and that would allow for faster than light communication.
But for that to be used for common people technology, we will probably be all dead for that time.

>sucks for action games
>perfect for puzzle and turn based games
Wouldn't want to play a shooting game with streaming but civ, xcom, stallaris and such would be neat.

Attached: doom.jpg (703x512, 56K)

Is Stadia 100% going to be a streaming service? Or will you have the option to use it like steam? Buy the game, download it, and run it from your machine?

If it's like steam+the streaming stuff this shit could be really good.

Attached: 2016_hope-1030x686.jpg (1030x686, 125K)

because google are notorious for not supporting anything post-release

>xcom and stellaris with no mods
I'll pass on that senpai

If we discover a particle that breaks the fabric of reality and violates causality like that, I should fucking hope we find a better use for it than this shit

>20GiB an hour for a 20 hour game
Lol.
>ends up DLing 400GiB just to beat it when the original game is like 70 max, and with massive lag to boot
This shit is DoA.

I never thought about how much data you would have to download per hour if you're streaming 4k 60fps images to your screen.

Holy shit I think 400gb is being conservative on that estimate

Even if they allow rate control your either gonna get something with an unplayable bitrate, or at so low a resolution that you can't make anything out.
Not to mention the logistics of having even a moderate amount (100k) people play the game at the same time. This shit is just unviable, and too expensive. Either Google or the consumer is gonna eat the cost and it it's 60 bucks a month, or 40, or 30 then people just won't use it.
I'm starting to be a little less upset over this fucking take over when I realized this.

SoCal is where the rappers are. NorCal (the more middleish NorCal, not Jefferson/Davis/Paradise NorCal) is where the gooks and techies live.
t. Milpitan

Interesting, my cap is 1tb

>Watched the nz video
>Months later stadia releases
>Google detects that you've watched the video and/or shitposted about it thanks to hiroshimoot selling us all out
>Get locked out of game for being racist
>No refunds
Can't fucking wait guys

Attached: 1466417659442.jpg (429x482, 37K)

Having hnngng had SHIT&T I can honestly say Comcast (cable internet) is a fucking godsend, for 10 years our highest speeds with at&t (every device, new or old) would NOT eclipse 4mbps, of course it was through DSL though, having had TWC for 1 year it definitely shits on GAYT&T but it's kinda glitchy, Xfinity, while pricy, is fucking amazing for what I need it for, downloading and playing vidya, porn or movies/music, our top speed is 65mbps, sometimes when it's freshly reset, I can get up to 120+mpbs for a few hours, found this out and used it to download rdr2 in like 10 minutes heh, I like xfinity but damn it's expensive, fuck AT&T, Poor ol' Texas and Alabama and Mississippi, having to suffer, damn that blows, also where is Time Warner?

How do I screencap?

Meant to say where is Charter, not Time Warner.

Oh definitely, I'm not trying to say Tachyons matter in this debacle, sorry if it came across that way. I'm not even convinced there's a chance they actually exist.

I'm the best at arguing.

Because you don't have a connection that can support it.

Delete system 32

Input lag in a streamed game is inevitable. Even if it was only running with UDP overhead without any custom protocols it would have sizeable input lag. You would probably have to live right next to their servers to have sub-200ms input lag in the real world and that is generous given how bad their demo was.

tl;dr you are a fag and arguing against literal laws of physics

you're retarded and don't know what error correction is or does

latency isn't something you can magically make disappear because it's tied to basic physics
it doesn't matter what the framework is or the hardware it won't be better until we get to know ftl data transfer

In a perfect world mods would be created/uploaded to cloud storage, then players can choose which mods to load with the game, like Creation Club but not 100% a jewish scam

They don't care about physics. Idiots will buy this and ruin everything just like they do every other time.

ASEAN shithole here, only mobile network such as LTE/3G/GPRS have data caps.

what the fuck happened? did the box make a loud noise or something?

Real games, like Granblue Fantasy and Fate/Grand Order, will play perfectly on the Stadia. Only "gamery" games will die, they feel threatened by the glory of Google.

Attached: kotomine.jpg (850x1234, 92K)

I mean it worked for Onlive, Sony and Microsoft so surely it will work for Google.

That is the limit for transmitting speeds. We can still increase the amount of data being transmitted at the speed of light.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Attached: 1543193448378.jpg (272x285, 12K)

Attached: 1552697581985.webm (800x426, 538K)

Good for you but most people don't have 10gb/s internet

I avoid google as much as I can, this included.

that amount of input lag on there own network baka

>20gb an hour data usage
>Noticeable input lag
It's worthless.

Pixel-based aimbots/clickers have existed for years, no direct game access required (it is how all Overwatch aimbots work.) Unless they implement HDCP, which cripples recording, people will cheat easily.

Attached: 1548204474054.png (360x320, 123K)

What, I am a euro I have never heard of data caps outside of 4g. I've only heard burgers talk about that stuff

>Comcast is competing
lmao

>(((New York)))
>(((California)))
>(((Texas)))

Really makes you (((think))).

>hackers will be shut down
Said everyone who gets hacked
>cheater will be banned
See previous answer
>stops meme console wars
Will make meme stream plat wars at best
That varies in accessibility due to wildly different connection speeds
If you live on coasts
It's ending with or without this
KB+M players are PC spergs who wouldn't buy this anyway
I felt kind of bad picking apart your retarded post. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1530065646387.jpg (600x450, 73K)

>the reddit meetup was considerably more white than the /pol/ meetup

makes you think

>Stadia is successful
>Every hardware vendor stops making new hardware to focus on "cloud gaming" because it's cheaper than making hardware
>"Videogames as a service will bring us new revenue sources!"

i fucking hate capitalism.

Attached: 1552859850214.jpg (839x610, 110K)

well in ny time warner re branded as spectrum

NY's internet is so garbage, the city is trying to make Charter leave in the hopes that it will spur the other companies to get to work.

It's TECHNICALLY not a monopoly, since the term only refers to a singular option country wide with no alternative. ISPs are an oligopoly which is legal for some reason

Both them and comcast largely rebranded just to shake off negative reputation.

There are, and a key tenet of antitrust law is supposed to take in to account things like how high the barrier of entry is to the market.

Google proved that the barrier in ISP service is unbelievably insane. They kept throwing huge money at it and barely made any progress and had to fight endless lawsuits.

You forgot
>The consumer loses what little control they still had over the things they're paying for
If you have a game you bought and your internet goes down you can still play the game as long as it's not online only (and online only games suck so who cares about those). If you're paying for a game 'subscription' and your internet goes down you are certifiably fucked.

Also Google could literally decide at any time to stop providing a game on the service once it gets too old to justify keeping it on the servers and then you can't play it anymore despite paying.

The fact you put them on your desk is reson enough to discount you.

Say this again in 10 years when you have to be paying for 5 different subscription services to play the games you want because of gay exclusive licensing shit like what happened with anime streaming services.

When you're paying like 90 bucks a month for all of your streaming services just to access the games you want to play, then you tell me that this was a good idea.

No, it's a purely burger thing

I'm convinced at@t still just calls the shots for all the Telecom corps.

Every ISP in my country doesn't even have a cap, it is unlimited. The fuck USA customer do you get cucked by your ISP

Stadia is the future

Attached: D2CujZYUkAA3au4.jpg (1676x930, 113K)

Joke's on you, being cucked by giant corporations is America's fetish

You know Google and a majority of tech companies are in the bay area, not southern California, right?

>input lag of one whole second on the fucking presentation alone plus additional ping delay in multiplayer games
There is a reason every moneybag in the world already tried this concept and it failed miserably.

Attached: 1364741514849.gif (160x136, 907K)

>compression artifacts on your gameplay
>input lag
>terrible resolutions and framerate unless you live in south korea or japan
>being spied on at all times
>implying google can stop pixel reading hack tools
>you don't own the fucking game
>you can lose what you paid for at any time
>controller runs off wi-fi so add more lag to your lag
>trusting google ever

165ms input lag.

I seriously can't believe people think this is a good idea

>Zero publisher support=no games
>Unless you have stupidly expensive, business class internet, input delay and lag is inevitable
>Since you don't actually own any of the games, google can ban you for literally anything without warning
>If your connection wavers in the slightest, you will be dropped from your current stream, causing you to lose all progress in-game
>Will excarbate the existing "gaming as a service" microtransaction problem with "premium streams and content"

Dead on day 1, hopefully

THIS!! THIS is the entire reason i primarily get Physical games. My ISP charges extra if I go over 150 GB, and I live in a rural area.

Is google going to have servers everywhere to manage this? input lag is going to be a bitch.

M$ cloud services is 2nd only to AWS. They are both much larger than Google.

Alternatively, try living in a first world country.

Yeah because internet never goes out in a first world country. Retard.

>law infringers will be sent to gulags
>exploiters banned
>stops meme class conflict
>everyone can immediately be sent as cannon fodder on the front
>puts capitalism to an absolute end
>can still flavor your soup however you want

tell me why I shouldnt promote a dictatorial communist regime

Every ISP has data caps before your connection gets throttled or you pay up. For most major broadband providers in the US the data cap is 1TB/month, so you could play about 50-hours of stadia before hitting the cap. Don't live in a bug-city, well get fucked then I guess.

Make sure you buy it dude.

>host migration

as opposed to a relic from the future?

in all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if this shit was listening at all times and banned you for saying bad words out loud in your own house even when not playing online

Oh God I didn't think people could go any further with ironic corporate apologism than EGS shilling but here we are.

4k at 60hz raw is about 20Gbit/s. The systems will require video rendering. In order to get those kinds of internet speeds the entire network infrastructure would need to be redone.

>rent your house
>rent your car
>rent your TV
>rent your modem
>rent your music
>rent your movies
>rent your professional software
>rent your game collection storage
>rent your gaming rig
Capitalism looks great. Corporations want you to own absolutely nothing. They don't want you to store anything locally.

Attached: 75675678888.jpg (453x439, 59K)

>PC @ 60fps
>80ms lag
yea no

you just need an amazing internet connection...
and to trust google... ... ...
no thanks

Oklahoma is one of the most boring places to live on the face of the planet, but god fucking damn am I glad we don't have to deal with Comcast like you coastal motherfuckers. Not that AT&T isn't fuckawful too, but at least we can pick Cox instead. They're pretty okay.

Attached: Character_Popoi_PuyoPuyoFever_PSP.png (188x207, 12K)

>people are unironically shilling for online-only games
hahaha fuck my ass

They can't, pic related, and 10ms is literally impossible. 166ms is the minimum for this, in real-world use it'll be closer to 250ms(+).

Attached: 475234.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

>cheaters will be banned
if it's anything like the Google Play store does with devs, people will be banned for no reason and have to deal with Google's shit customer service and canned email responses that are basically "lol fuck u, you're shit out of luck."

>people think this looks bad
cameras cant capture screen footage past 24fps so it could be running at 120 for all we know

>Giving Google further influence
Legit is nobody worried by the spread of Google?

>why I shouldn't get a STADIA.
Because you can't get a stadia, there's no console to buy in the first place.
You subscribe to stadia.

It may be the future but i won't be a part of it.

so.... it's just like a PS4 then?

>say nigger in chat
>get reported by trolls
>lose all your games bought from stadia
>lose also your email, joutube videos, photos, drive files etc.

That doesn't matter for input lag. You can stream 25k260fps video all you want, but you'll have the same lag as streaming 720p20fps.

Burger ISP

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170K)

if google makes it free to use like youtube and similar to android app store where literally anyone can upload his game project (and also make money through ads) then this might actually be a nice alternative to sony, nintendo and m$. sure most triple A studios will not use stadia platform coz sony and m$ will push their own cloud model but most indie and AA studios might jump on the bandwagon and fill the empty space. I can also see stadia as a perfect platform for battle royale and MMO games, just imagine fortnite with 1000 players per map.

That's not the focus of the video.
Look at the input lag.

There is ONE FUCKING PROBLEM and this is the way from your "device" to google and back to you.

Let's face it, as long as the internet has a ping like this, it's not working.

I remember the discussion about input lag between wired and wireless mouses and how this could influence your gaming experience. Now EVERY SINGLE INPUT you make has to go all the way to google and back to you...

I don't get it. Is google literally retarded? This is not streaming a move where you can buffer. Do they know something we don't? Is there some 6G which gives us a 0 ping?

The fake cat obviously sank into the box on account of that one curious cat standing on it.
Then he got spooked and by instinct all other cats also fleed.

Goolag

Goolags will deny everything

>>brings more people together by being one central unit

cringe neo lib
smart people are aware of it, google is already indexing the planet woth captchas and google maps and cars

>and the response time felt like 10ms
it is 100ms in best case scenario for google.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHU6yLH8yeY

You will surely get the karkland

I laughed out loud when they said you're finally able to play AC Odyssey on your phone, forgetting the fact that it would have no sane control scheme on a touch screen. No one behind Stadia knows what they're doing.

>land of the free
Land of the cucked more like, you won't find anything like that in Europe, burger boi.

No thanks, I'm Christian.

>Stadia

Attached: stadia.jpg (486x960, 185K)

>Spectrum
It just hasn't been the same since Brighthouse went under.

Will this shit be worth it in Australia?

When will the own your games meme end?
Just say it won't be achievable because you don't download anything, least then you may have a point

won't be worth it anywhere

Can you guys think of ANY kind of game that is graphics intensive, but where input and display lag is acceptable? Latency issues are going to make action games that require timing or precision unplayable, but simplistic casual games already exist for browsers and phones. What's the fucking market?

Attached: frog dog.jpg (700x933, 140K)

I get the feeling that, if by some reason, we get to cuck the laws of the universe, Google will STILL get fucked over because they somehow both know and not know how shit works.

2 seconds of input lag and playing at 7 fps isnt fun

Turn based RPGs and Civ games, I guess.

>>stops meme console wars
Thats why I wont get it: because its nonsense.

People buy consoles for exclusives from developers and publishers that have decades of experience behind them. I dont want a Google™ exclusive game.
I can hardly see this being any console replacement for anyone.

The only people who I can see being interested in this, are PC players who play on toasters and dont wanna upgrade.
But even then the % must be small enough because the building process and maintaining a system are also part of the charm.

Not to mention that having control over games.
People already meme on digital for not having control.
But streaming?
>game gets downgraded post release
>no option to roll back
>shit gets taken out of the game
>no option to roll back
You always have to play the BEST version, as dictated by devs? No thank you jews.
And last but not least: my internet connection is pretty mediocre, but it serves its purpose for surfing, gaming and etc.
I'm not gonna pay more just to stream games with input lag...

I mean TV was always kind of a "streaming" thing, so I get why Netflix became a thing. But did anybody ever want to stream their games? It seems misplaced.

Attached: BoLoli-2017-04-06-Vol.041-Xia-Mei-Jiang-MrCong.com-022.jpg (1024x1536, 206K)

>What's the fucking market?
It is google, they fail at everything. Remember Google+?

The first and probably only game I can think of where I'd be fine with being able to play on my phone anywhere with 100+ms latency is Civilization and other turn based games. Maybe some of the slower RPGs.

I'd never play anything that requires me to actually react to anything, that shit would get too frustrating too fast.

Yep, it just feels like a footnote in history. It will happen to be mainstream, but we are not quite there yet

Video when

>It will happen to be mainstream
Sorry bro, even with the speed of light it is hardly achievable.

>Australia

Attached: google-stadia-launch-date.jpg (1600x861, 130K)

>80ms lag on a pc
>get average 180-200ms reaction time on those online tests
>apparently my reaction time is 100-120ms
Yeah just no.

Google is full of shit and trying to make their laggy garbage look better.

Google don't care if anything is offensive or anything. They just care about money. Once enough users deems it offensive, it will be taken down and everyone who saw it will be retroactively punished for it.

That's how our social media world works. Wrote "New Wave Feminism sounds like a bad idea" on Twitter back in 2012? Prepared to have your internet privileges revoked by 2020 as well as a massive fine.

The internet is about to be fully taken over by big companies and their algorithms, deciding what everyone can and can't do, all in the interest of making them money.

We need a new, different and better internet.

Attached: yokotaro.jpg (167x216, 9K)

>UK

I assume the colonies will get it eventually as well.

just areas that matters, so san francisco and maybe new york

No modding.

what is the problem? looks exactly like rdr2 response time

But they already said US and Canada, and Ireland is probably implied by their listing of Europe, while India/Pakistan still have a long ways to go before such a product would be profitable.

What's stadia?

>google
>say ggqz
>banned for life
>say "I'm a white male"
>servers make you lag more, fuck your white privelege
>if you complain
>banned for life
>"Google, be evil"

You’re a couple years late to be worrying about that now

STADIA MY BALLS

-Is gaming your hobby? A part of most hobbies is tactile stimulation. As in a physical ownership of and interaction with collectible items. I prefer buying physical games over digital but at least even when I buy digital I still have my PC and consoles. I can't imagine anything more hollow as a gamer than this horrible, inevitable streaming bullshit. I think we should at least hold out as long as possible.
-Did you not see the janky gameplay? This shits gonna take off one day but it ain't ready yet. And this was one of the world's biggest corporations with the world's biggest web services that couldn't make it look good for a debut announcement.
-20gb per hour
-What stadia games are you looking forward to?
-Are you a retarded person?

Christ

Precisely. Nightmare economy with a few big conglomerates while small and mid sized business is sluggish.

What is with you faggots and "ownership" of games. They're just fucking digital media you play and move on from. Why would you "own" them? How many times do you replay games or rewatch the same movies?

Eventually I meant to say. I went full retard trying to explain that.

Indeed. They are truly cucked and bluepilled, my fellow impartial consumer. So what Stadia games are you looking forward to playing?

For an entire week? Never.

>not realising the video is slowed down to empasis the input delay

>Input lag in a streamed game is inevitable.
DOA

just want to be alive to see google skynet destroy everything!

with the 2s delay this shit is aimbot paradise

>that's the peak performance of 1 guy on an empty server on a single player game in the city without aggressive AI going on

Forgot
>doesn't actually work

Straya have stupid bad cables, input lag in their HQ imagine in the desert

>cheaters will be banned
no one is going to play online game on a console with that much input lag lmao

European here. Pretty sure all ISPs have a set limit, even if they call it "unlimited". Try reading up the bottom conditions on your contract. The thing is, in Europe the cap is generally so high it's never really a problem.

>Oh boy, can't wait to pay a monthly subscription for the opportunity to play videogames with input lag!
Who's the target audience for this service? Casuals already have consoles, while Mustards will get no performance or economic benefit from this, as renting games that you want to play regularly makes little to no sense. Will it be Netflix for singleplayer games that have no replayability?

>remove capitalism
>all the things aboce are now illegal

>Capitalism looks great. Corporations want you to own absolutely nothing
As opposed to Communism which is really big on individual ownership, amirite?

>communism
>owning anything

how good will the WIFI controller be...

Attached: 1548368190958.png (657x527, 38K)

this

Just in:
Google ha to pay 1.5 Billion for violating consumer rights in the EU

OH NO
NO
NO
OHNONON
NO
N
O
N
ON
OHNONONONONNO

Yeah, it's in the fine print. My ISP states they may not be able to provide more than 150TB monthly. Though I can't imagine what I would need 150TB a month for.

Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: file.png (565x514, 66K)

It literally makes me sick whenever I see someone that fucking fat

I just cannot get over the horrible name and logo.

>you own nothing
>no mods because again you own nothing and thus can't mod
>at mercy of internet connection
anti-consumer garbage

Attached: 1548502922532.png (900x1239, 927K)

Well capitalism is about owning everything. If you opponent allows it, who is at fault? Unwashed masses are too stupid to do better and suck too much corporate dick instead of doing what's best for themself.

because it's the ultimate DRM

Just read my current contract and my previous contract with another ISP, both are unlimited as in unlimited, no asterisks, no additional notes, anything. And they only operate in, like, few districts of my city. Imagine being cucked out of good internet in one of the most post-industrialized and infrastructured countries in the world

Those limits are only relevant to business that store/transfer large amounts of data, an individual would have to try really hard to even approach them.

You get a good connection because not everyone in your neighborhood is utilizing the net 24/7 at max load. If everyone did the network would slow down and no "unlimited traffic" could save you.

>presentation includes a bunch of brown third worlders playing soccer
Yes Google those are the people I love to play video games with. Thanks for this innovative product

It also opens up amazing possibilities for GAME DEVELOPERS but none of you care about that shit

Name one

Name two.

"stay there" in the most australian way

>hackers
>cheaters
How the fuck can you hack or cheat something that is literally streaming itself to your hardware? Tell me you stupid little faggot, how can I """"modify"""" the encoded pixels so they allow me to hack or cheat in the video game that I am playing? I swear Yea Forums gets dumber every year

Attached: 1552946800556.gif (355x200, 2.66M)

Did you hook your handheld to a diesel generator?

Also power outages don't happen in a civilized country. Especially not for anything longer than a few hours.

You will shoot down whatever I defend aynyway because y'all are a bunch of entitled contrarian consumerist cunts.

So you have none and deflect. What a predictable lying cunt.

>Can't name even a single thing
Love it.

so here's the real video where it's not slowed down, just to prove my point that all of you are brainlets
youtu.be/nUih5C5rOrA?t=2044

You can still aimbot with screenreaders. Overall botting in general won't be stopped.

So basically it's physically impossible that this will not suck and only idiots will buy into this.

they should have just called it the youtube gaming platform.

Stadia is just another thing people will forget or hate.
But with youtube part of the name, people will at least keep it in mind and maybe try it.

You're old. This is the future.

>don’t own your games
>obtain a library
>google hears you call someone a nigger in a mp game because you die due to lag
>lose your account and games in an instant

No thanks. I’m going to OWN my product as long as I can, and I don’t give a FUCK what some zoomer has to say about it.

Attached: D91D54B1-11CC-4FCF-9B27-5463ED4252FE.jpg (193x270, 14K)

There was a service like that before for pc. They had a large library too but it still shut down. People mostly complained about input lag making competitive fps games unplayable. Anyone remember the name?

>You’re a brainlet for not buying into yet another gaming service

OnLive

>Laws
Doesn't matter. It would be up to the FCC to recommend a case, and the FCC is entirely former telecom execs.

stadia will be for more slow paced ez pz gaming for women that will be latency friendly... Like interactive movies.

That was quick, thanks. Wonder if google bought them up. Wikipedia says they closed 2015 so 4 years later google goes on the market with exact same thing.

i'm not saying that, i'm just saying that people are already spreading fake news and bullshit to convince other people to think differently just to further their agenda and narrative

It's easier to collect data to sell, and selling data is the business that Google is really in.

I can't believe someone invested in this retarded idea.

>80ms display lag on PC
They just made that shit up

I have a child. I’ll never disappear. I’m immortal through him.

What if you simply just do not fucking want Google having even more influence than it does? I couldn’t give a shit less about input lag or whatever, I don’t need another company attempting to steal my money because I said the wrong thing online

Attached: CC1F19D9-9A61-4407-8001-EEDA07C5DECE.jpg (872x1024, 64K)

They almost had me interested with the way they talked up the technology. They made it sound like you have almost unlimited computing power at your disposal, I thought they were going to show some mind blowing next gen demo. But no, here's nuDoom 2, that I can already play on 3 machines in my house, now with input lag. I wonder how much money it took to get id to sell out to this horseshit, knowing how the tech just isn't going to work to an acceptable degree.

i mean that's fine, but call them on that bullshit, not make something up that it's fake

>not slowed down
>still noticeable as fuck
DOA.

Populous states also have lots of companies. Imagine my shock.

I will, and I would also like to see how little lag the multiplayer games on their service have with full teams

Attached: 842C50E1-8E5B-49B1-8528-0DAD847905E8.jpg (640x638, 65K)

>made for real gamers

Attached: pro.jpg (1240x631, 114K)

>input lag
>online subscription
>unstable connections
>you/google servers must always be online to play
>pixelated lagging image due to inconsistent data stream
>internet today can't handle large data streaming
>jewgle spying on you with cameras and voice recorder
With all the money I would have to spend on this service to get a half-assed experience I can also just buy a console like any other plebian or build a PC.
Only full fledged fucking retards (aka Americans) will fall for this scam.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x334, 64K)

>pure bait the post
>429 replies
based Yea Forums

The fuck is with people putting so much faith into mega corps and Silicon Valley as a whole? What’s wrong with wanting to own the stuff you pay for?

i have faith in google because i'm a poorfag with low tier pc so i can't play all these high end games, so something like google stadia if it works out it could literally solve all my problems

>konami code
Only true gamers would know something as obscure as this! They really are like us :D

get a vasectomy and a lobotomy you subhuman failed abortion $hill

data caps is a product of late stage capitalism. we socialist chads in europe never heard of this.

I can see this kind of service charging you up the asshole to play games. Why the fuck wouldn’t they if what they claim is so revolutionary?

Attached: 64CCBAED-16EF-4AB3-844D-1F7EDD4D1ED9.jpg (584x512, 38K)

Input lag.

Lots of people don't know enough to recognize it by name, so they just say 'bad gameplay' or 'shit controls' when it happens for them.

Attached: google.jpg (751x943, 143K)

Digital Foundry are known shills don't trust them

>euro thing
I live in the EU and i have not heard of datacaps being used anywhere in the EU, only ever heard them being used in the US and ausfailia

50 dosh a month

>is plugged into something else and not that screen
The controller connects directly to the server using cable/wifi internet. It's not connected to the display. They said it's supposed to reduce the lag than the usual controller > display > internet routine.

>these state monopolies

capitalism was a mistake. free market wont fix itself, just look at the gaming market and then this

Germany it exists. "Unlimited" contracts on paper still do it if you are an outlier that has vastly bigger consumption. They don't cut you off directly but simply slow you down.

>$50 a month
I can see this happening and I really don’t want to

Attached: 2D9FD416-F7A9-4F5F-AE19-AB88E0128018.png (333x355, 156K)

Input delay
No games
Jewgle

The problem is that 90% are not capitalists. Average joe doesn't maximize his profit and that means others can exploit him. Most people are just "please leave me alone" . For it to work they would need to have a cutthroat mentality and fuck companies up that try to cheat them.

Latency is shit here, otherwise i would get rid of my freaking big tower in the blink of an eye. Buying hardware is retarded and a waste of time.new generations will hardly invest in a rig, if subscription based products are available.

Slaves to the system then. The moment you give up your rig you give up all control you had.

this is just going to force us to the endgame to truly undetectable CV based aimbots.

If it works with no noticeable input delay this really is the way forward. However even Google has to abide by the laws of physics and current technological progress. The infrastructure and technology to make this work lag-free(ish) isn't ready. Not by a long shot.

Enjoy having 150ms input delay in ideal conditions. More likely 250ms or more for the average consumer.

>graphics cards no longer required
>nvidia and amd automatically out of business

Wow, just like that. Google is amazing.

Attached: 1474444903642.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Yea Forums here. Glad we won't be the only ones having to deal with streamfags now.

Attached: 1548891672060.png (499x556, 311K)

Sounds like commie shit and I don't like it.
I just downloaded a copy of csgo and some shitty paste from unknowncheats. Fuck you.

>no cheats
Great, so I can't have fun with SP games then can I.
>no mods
Great
>one central unit
Monopoly is always great, love it
Yeah after the servers can recover from launch traffic in a week, great, no need to rush anymore
Awesome, it isn't worse than it used to be, I MUST buy it

i dont pay for movies on youtube, so why would i pay for games on youtube

>nobody can run games locally
>games aren't even released locally anymore
>5 years aren't launch SP games just vanish
Love it, thanks Google. Amazing.

People already installed Windows 10, you never had control in the first place

I mean if you're going to really buy into this cloud PC shit why would you support google's version of it and not something like Shadow?

>graphics cards no longer required
Jewgle still needs to render shit one way or the other, they'll just sell them "rendering towers" with hundreds of GPUs
>Introducing the Nvidia Firebomb
>A rendering tower with 100 upgraded GTX4090 Ti Turbo OC
You could buy your own
Imagine how much not!currency you could mine with that
IMAGINE

>fight a really demanding boss
Just press the boss skip button, bro.

>Activate Windows 10
>Never do

Attached: 250F1CB0-EB15-4CB7-940A-ADD957B2B1C1.png (512x512, 219K)

So that means that Amazon is going to jump in as well?

>Not having an enterprise copy of Windows 10
>Not having windows 7 now that blizzard made Microsoft backport dx12
>not putting in a pihole to trap all traffic you don’t want to go out
>not doing your nefarious deeds on a gnu/linux distro of your choice with a vpn

You have all the freedom you could ever want user. You just have to do the legwork.

>united states of mexico
even fucking dog is fat

(((They))) want to replace local computing all-together. Its too dangerous to let the goyim have computers. You should instead just use Google Docs for all your goodthink text-editing needs and use Google Stadia for playing approved games in approved fashion.

>33:51
>lifts his hands from the keyboard
>character keeps sprinting

Attached: 1518560033858.png (274x385, 130K)

To concerned with Disney right now.
Google=The anti-Christ
Disney=Satan

Not to mention crypto. Killing the PC market gives them back financial control.

>REEE DONT TELL US WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING OUR BABIES!
>you have no right to the fetus you helped create.
>Also we can cut half your dick off.
>Also we have every right to your dick.
>Also we shut down male birth control pills in 2008 because reeeee.
>We are still keeping it shut down.
>Also we want your home and money and car.
>Also your kids.
>Also future money.

>REEEEEEEE WHY WONT MEN DATE US ANYMORE!

Next will be stream VR

So it's just a really big Team Viewer?

Indeed, why own when you can just consume? I don't want the ability to mod my games, I don't need to revisit old classics, and I definitely don't need to be able to play anything offline.
Fuck that!
I just want to consume the newest thing! Who re reads old books?
Who re watches old movies?
Fuck that!
Give me the newest soulless, mass produced best seller novel over re-reading a classic like LOTR any day!

Sont bought OnLive tech and made PSNow.

input delay
extremely high bandwidth use
you dont own anything

Who gives a fucking shit. Really. Play the fucking game and move to the next. You guys have actual autism.

tfw I can play diablo 2 for the rest of my life and not care

>Don’t ask questions
>Just consume product
>Then get excited for next product
Fucking robot

I... NEED TO MOD MY GAMES AND REPLAY THEM FOR YEARS

HURRR UR A ROBOT IF U DON'T DO...THAT

>consume the same content over and over for all time
>cling to plastic boxes on my book shelves in my mommy's house
>i'm not a robot though

you fucking mongoloid zoomer

I'm pretty sure. They are already developing games. I can almost guarantee they're working on this as we speak. They're just waiting for google to fail.

that picture must be old, it is definitely 1TB now. Which is still not enough.

Jesus, Daria really must've ruined an entire generation of females. Must've been like the niggas who grew up on Death Note.

>google detects you go on Yea Forums Yea Forums to see waifus
>calls you a racist, bigot, pedo
>ding dong banu

Can't wait to see Yea Forums on reddit crying about not being bale to play their shit games

Attached: פנס21.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

and that's a good thing

It's not capitalism's fault. It's designed to take advantage of the same people you see here defending this, while using chrome, buying pixels, having alexa and ghome in their house, buying internet from google, and renting their movies. They can pull that shit all they want, but if the people says fuck off, they will and try for something else. The problem is that it gives you the choice, and unfortunately, the masses will always pick the wrong one. There's a reason why they condition and brainwash you constantly. It is so that they can get away with this exact shit.

No downloading games only streaming
20gb per hour of gameplay

I've got optical fiber and I tried PSNow and there was still some input delay and the visual quality was shit, so I won't be getting it

>gaming that is entirely dependent on network availability and fidelity, not just a matter of online play

Why would you do this to yourself? You're ready for your game to drop to 360p due to network congestion while input delay suddenly spikes to 90ms while it tries to reconfigure itself?

This. Giving power to the masses will always resuilt in degeneration and decay. Maybe 25-30% of people on Earth are actually capable of thinking for themselves, and that's a high estimate. How the fuck is a world where a drugged up hippie has just as much say in the future of the country as a doctor working on curing diseases in any way fucking sane? Monarchy and fascism are the only ways forward that will make actual progress for mankind, and if you disagree you're either too conditioned or too stupid to realize it.

Neural net aimbots are already a thing. They don't have to be patched into a game.
>cheaters will be banned
Not for a while, because Google's going to be huffing their own farts over having a "cheat-proof" medium even though the NN aimbots already exist.
>stops meme console wars
Is that why there's two or more 14 year olds spamming a new wojack every hour?
And makes them feel like they're all tens of thousands of miles from each other with horrifying input lag.
Big whoop. Buy a SSD and download times aren't even worth mentioning.
Less competition isn't a good thing, no matter how inevitable it is.
I already have been all my life.

>Playing a game more than once = autism

How are you able to look down your nose at others? What gives you the right?

>FUCK ALWAYS-ONLINE GAMES
>be just fine with an entire platform that mandates it, not just games themselves

???

i dot get it
why the fuck do you shill for huge corporation for free?
its not funny its not entertaining. Autism, twisted sense sof humor?

Attached: ha7jfjwj74n21.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Stop lying to yourself. You know damn well when you encounter someone inferior to you. All you have to do is stop lying to yourself and open your eyes and the hierarchy becomes self-evident. It also becomes self-evident that rights are the only things allowing these people to exist at all. You aren't granted the right by anybody to "look down" on them, but if it weren't for those above them handing out rights, they woudn't even fucking be here, or would be put to use for the greater good.

>Buy a SSD and download times aren't even worth mentioning.
retard

ever tried playong some pc or console games on touch screen alone? this ad is just pure bullshit

I'm sorry your SSD is too puny to hold games.

>Buy a SSD and download times aren't even worth mentioning.
based retard

i see tears in this post. stop it user

>youtu.be/nUih5C5rOrA?t=2044
It was slowed down specifically to showcase the input lag and it's still noticable in the full speed video. You're a retard.

yes moron
ad this tv latncy to the equation

lol 2 tbs of vr porn would've destroed my wallet
thank good its not in here yet